Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_20_-_8-26-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_20_-_8-26-2018 [2018/09/03 00:42] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:51] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we gathered, our intrepid adventurers had fought back the Flaming Fist trying to confiscate their gear. Now -- still deep in the jungle -- they have spotted eyes staring back at them from Emerald Veil. Under observation,​ this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ resumes and begins.\\ 
 +[19:51] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[19:51] * Shaddow is now known as [[character:​Miri]]-\\ 
 +[19:51] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[19:51] <May> (what is '​emerald veil'?​)\\ 
 +[19:51] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The vegetation ahead of you)\\ 
 +[19:52] * Magestar is now known as [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (just showing off my writer'​s skill)\\ 
 +[19:52] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (oh... well... you capitalized the first letters like a proper noun... thought I missed out on a named location...)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope, sorry about capitization)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​+Miri->​ (ya'll the party funds have 69 gold in them *sniggers*)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (that sounds communist)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so i believe couple of us noticed the goblin(s) watching us kick some flaming fist behind)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that sonds like something I'd find in AVN -- "Tomb of Annihiliation:​ An XXX Parody"​)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyhow)\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] exhales sharply and leans against the rock the scout was hiding behind.\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, [[characters:​Terres]] -- you see some goblins watching you from the jungle. They haven'​t made a move yet)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (are they the same kind  with those creepy masks we fought few weeks ago?)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (You'd think they would realize they'​re no match given how a larger party already lost to use one-sidedly)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You can see that these masks are styilized ant masks)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​@Ryu>​ (all this talk of virginity and I miss it..)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (BTW I upped my exp to match the lowest total in our party last week... cause I seemed to have had missed out onlike 2,000+ xp exp somehow.)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​+Miri->​ (poor whelp, misses all the good talk)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (/me directs OOC chatter to #​wargames)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Birds twitter back and forth in the dawning sunlight.\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks around to see what everyone else is up to, since the imminent danger of the Flaming Fist band had passed. She's quick to note some lingering tension.\\ 
 +[20:01] * Miri- whispers "lets just back away slowly."​ begins backing up but keeps her blade up and ready.\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows [[character:​Miri]] keeping an eye at the goblins\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The goblins aren't moving.\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Back away...?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​+Miri->​ "You want to fight the goblins just for the heck of it?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Goblins?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Why don't we just convince them to piss off?"​\\ 
 +[20:04] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks around for Goblins....\\ 
 +[20:06] <​+Miri->​ "you can if you want to, but i don't seem to be hitting so well, so i'll stay back."​\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+3 dis\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(②)+3 '​dis'​]:​ 5\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Tollers, is it dis or disadv to roll at a disadvantage?​)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​+Miri->​ (disadv i think)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (sorry, was afk)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (disadv)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (try again, [[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+3 disadv\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(20, 15)+3 '​disadv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I was afraide ‘dis’ woud give too many false positives… but truthfully can’t think of what I was thinking)\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] is now known as StolWolf\\ 
 +[20:11] * @StolWolf keeps his snout in the direction of the scent.\\ 
 +[20:12] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] whispers sidelong to [[character:​Miri]] "We can try to back away, yes... or maybe, startle them? With a wind gust maybe."​\\ 
 +[20:12] <​@StolWolf>​ (btw, you can spell out the whole words, ‘advantage’ and ‘disadvantage’,​ it’s just that it will trigger after spelling out a minimum of letters ‘adv’ and ‘disadv’)\\ 
 +[20:12] * Miri- shrugs "you can certainly try."​\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (how many people have from that phrase?​)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (died)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+3 advantage\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(8, 16)+3 '​advantage'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[20:14] <​+Miri->​ (a few i would imagine)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​@StolWolf>​ (crap… I didn’t notice, but my dire wolf form is “large”)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​I'​m asking what you want to do, not the logistics on whether or not I could possibly do whatever I felt like... whatever."​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​@StolWolf>​ (so i messed up some in the combat spacing. it takes up 2x2 grid)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (big bad wolf!)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​@StolWolf>​ (and clearly is scary as $#​!&​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Bigby!)\\ 
 +[20:16] * @StolWolf begins stalking straight towards the goblins he smells, growling lowly.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​+Miri->​ "what am i?  your baby sitter? ​ If you want to do it, do it." ​ she sticks her tongue out at kay.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​@StolWolf>​ (you can call that an intimidation)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@StolWolf>​ (what’s funny is that the rules don’t techinically change my intimidation skill check when in this form)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The goblin you're stalking towards doesn'​t move, but you can smell the fear coming off of him through the cloak)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone watching the goblins, roll Perception with advantage)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(15, 7)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:21] <​+Miri->​ 1d20 adv\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(7, 16) '​adv'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 advantage\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(16, 15)+3 '​advantage'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I don't recall if I made my roll to see them last session, but will roll anyway)\\ 
 +[20:21] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] glares at [[character:​Miri]] and readies her warfan for a magical wind gust.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(8, 20)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 22 (Hurray)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (As you're watching the still goblin, you hear some leaves sliding on the jungle floor. Out of the corner of your eye, you see the second one trying to move away quietly.)\\ 
 +[20:23] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the fan forward sharply, letting out a gust of wind strong enough to knock a medium humanoid back several feet. "​Scram!"​\\ 
 +[20:25] * Disconnected\\ 
 +[20:25] * Attempting to rejoin channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:26] * Rejoined channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:26] * Topic is '​Grovewood - D&D5e Harl's Temple - Current DM: Harlequin-J-Goat- 8:30 PM EST Sundays. - Logs available here: http://​grovewoodsaga.com/​doku.php?​id=campaigns:​konnen:​the_forth'​\\ 
 +[20:26] * Set by Ryu!Ryu@wg2140.com on Sun Jul 08 17:28:18 2018\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Giving chase?)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Not sure how but after pressing some key combination on accident my client now does the fancy quotation marks in place of normal straight ones... like: “this”... if you can tell...)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I can, and I'm jealous)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (And I have no idea how to change it back either!)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​+Miri->​ "looks like they are running away...why not just be on our way?"​\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Agreed. ​ We have no time for the likes of them."​\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Of course. I’d rather not get into any more fights....”\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]> ​ "We should leave this place just in case those  "​Knights"​ decide to come back with reinforcements"​\\ 
 +[20:30] <​+Miri->​ "where are we headed anyway? are we still heading back to town?  Is that a good idea still?"​\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Also a smart idea."​\\ 
 +[20:31] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Do we know where we’re going ... like, at all?”\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Well this way should take us back to the city."​\\ 
 +[20:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] indicates the route we previously travelled.\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Whoever is navigating, roll Wisdom check with advantage since you have a map of the area)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​+Miri->​ "well, we have a general map, but it doesn'​t exactly have an x on it marking the spot.  Should we go to the city and get one of those permit things or was that purely a rouse on the knights part?"​\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Let’s be off, then... please. I want to be out of this jungle as soon as possible.”\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “We can ask once we get back.”\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(3, 14)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[20:35] * @StolWolf moves and plops down beside [[character:​Ash]] and licks its front paw.\\ 
 +[20:36] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] resists the urge to pet him.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (If you keep the sun on your right and head for the mountains, you'll get closer to the city)\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] hefts her gear and heads out when the others do.\\ 
 +[20:37] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] starts leading the way.\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows the others\\ 
 +[20:37] * Miri- follows along, keeping her sword lit.\\ 
 +[20:38] * @StolWolf moves at the front, keeping senses keenly aware.\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It's several treacherous hours of trying to get through the jungle when some of it starts to thin out a little bit.\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​I'​m starting to prefer the alleys of the city to the jungles."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​+Miri->​ "Our job is in the jungle tho."​\\ 
 +[20:41] * @StolWolf looks back, shaking its head at [[character:​Ash]] and then sniffs the air.\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone! Roll Perception with Disadvantage! Except for StolWolf, who rolls regular because he's a Good Boy)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 disadv\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(13, 12)+3 '​disadv'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[20:42] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(④)+3]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:42] <​+Miri->​ 1d20 disadv\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(11, 15) '​disadv'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+2 disadv\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(20, 1)+2 '​disadv'​]:​ 3 (Nooooo!)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “So I’ve been thinking. Dying is natural, right? Who’re we to try and defy the natural order and all that. Let’s just ah, go home? Just kidding, I guess.”\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+3 disadv\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(1, 15)+3 '​disadv'​]:​ 4 (Oh, no)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 disadv\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(15, 4)+2 '​disadv'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You hear a long, horrible shriek...\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​www.youtube.com/​watch?​v=uV4UJdoPcHk)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ... and you hear sounds of activity ahead of you. (anyone here speak goblin?​)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​+Miri->​ (not i)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​+Miri->​ "we aren't even from these lands...without the lady who magically sent us here how do you propose we get home?"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "What now?"​\\ 
 +[20:46] * Miri- sighs at the sound..."​i don't know, but it can't be good."​\\ 
 +[20:47] * @StolWolf cowers his head, with aversion to the sound.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (any idea where it came from or what made it?)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "What was that?"​\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You look ahead and see this small village...\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let's see if this works...)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​890/​0323a.jpg)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (someone try to get into this link...)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​@StolWolf>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​+Miri->​ (works for me)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​+Miri->​ (what side are we entering from?)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (its a map)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (link worked)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (It's a TRAP)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Halle-friggin-luah! East side)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what does this knot do?)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see several goblins (12) rush towards you, scrambling onto each other'​s shoulders until they'​re stacked high enough to look you right in the eye.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how long ago did we fight those knights?​)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Didn’t we just leave this party?” She asked in an exhasperated tone.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Last night)\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (It's now around eight in the morning)\\ 
 +[20:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] sighs\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] refreshes Mage Armor on himslef and prepares for battle at the sight of goblins\\ 
 +[20:53] <​+Miri->​ "Oh great, right into a trap."​\\ 
 +[20:53] <​@StolWolf>​ (wait, we slept? then I’m not a wolf anymore. my bad)\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, you all have had a long rest)\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i think th knights came during last watch last watch shift this morning)\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (wait long rest after the knight fight?)\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i can dig that too)\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stacks of goblins all come to swaying stop, blocking you from going deeper into the village. Another goblin scampers up to a stake with a knot tied around it, weilding a stone axe.\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The stacks look like this: https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​842/​0104.png)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "What is this all about?"​\\ 
 +[20:56] <​+Miri->​ (can't you only be in animal form for like 2.5 hours atm?)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​@StolWolf>​ (2 hours i think)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​+Miri->​ (ah ok)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Quem diabos é você, pernas longas?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​+Miri->​ "speak in a language we all understand, will ya?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ Infernal: "What is this all about?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d4(⚂)]: 3\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ Deep Speach: "What did you just call us?"​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of them speaks in Elvish: "Tu sais ça?"​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​+Miri->​ (i speak elvish!)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ Halfling: “I like wine... suddenly I am thirsty.”\\ 
 +[21:00] <​+Miri->​ "yes, i know that"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Elvish: "Good! Leave village, filthy longlegs! We Batri Clan! We kill longlegs like you! Feed to family!"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​+Miri->​ "we will leave if you promise not to kill us."​\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The elvish speaking one points to a wooden cage. Inside is what's left of a human wearing the Flaming Fist Insignia.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Uhh... what are they saying?” (They’re not complimenting my long and lithe legs are they?)\\ 
 +[21:02] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around their camp for any sighs of live prisoners\\ 
 +[21:03] <​+Miri->​ "we killed a few of them as well." ​ points to the man in the cage.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (It seems to be a slur...like calling an elf "​points"​ or "knife ears"​...or a dwarf "​sober"​.)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​+Miri->​ "they are telling us to leave the village, calling us long legs and that they kill long legs like us to feed to their family."​\\ 
 +[21:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] turns to [[character:​Miri]] " What did he call us?"​\\ 
 +[21:04] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks down at his dwarven legs then back at the goblins\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Elvish: "Good! Tell other longlegs stay away from Batri Clan! Kill and eat! Now go! Go before we feed you to little family!"​\\ 
 +[21:05] <​+Miri->​ "we are going." ​ motions for everyone to start backing away.  "come on everyone, lets go."​\\ 
 +[21:05] <​+Miri->​ (it's a sad day when the barbarian is a diplomat :P)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I'm going to mark this day on my calendar: Today -- Barbarian used words rather than fists to end dispute)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (GASP!!!)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (/me quits)\\ 
 +[21:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] shakes his head at [[character:​Miri]] then follows the way around the village\\ 
 +[21:06] <​@Ryu>​ (<​Barbarian>​ We shall have peace! *offers hand* <​Goblins>​ Peace! *go to take hand* <​Barbarian>​ *Cuts off Goblins head* We have peace now!)\\ 
 +[21:07] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] walks away from the Goblin camp with the others. “Well, at least they complimented my long legs?​”\\ 
 +[21:07] * Miri- moves away with the others. "it wasn't a compliment. It would be as if we called a dwarf sober."​\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "They did NOT!"​\\ 
 +[21:08] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks back at the village\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “No need to be so serious, [[character:​Miri]].”\\ 
 +[21:10] * Miri- looks to terres "they didn'​t,​ but calling us long legs is about as bad." makes sure everyone keeps moving away from the village.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “They’re just jealous. It takes like three of them to measure up. Literally.”\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (is everyone moving away?)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Is there a reason why we didnt just make them eat those words, their kind did attack us at that temple?"​\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (im following the others as they move)\\ 
 +[21:12] * StolWolf is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (no battle eh? then I made the map for nothing, hehe)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "But were they the same tribe?"​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Discretion is the greater part of valor...? or something.)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “Hard to say"​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​+Miri->​ "no idea, called themselves the Batri clan."​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “Batri? huh."​\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Should aske them if those masks we kept are theirs?"​\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ash, i gave you the jug, right?)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (No you have it still)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​+Miri->​ "if we go back they will try to kill us.  we are food to them, much the same way cattle are to us." ​ she shrugs. ​ \\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I tried before, did your character not want to try it out?)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I am pretty sure they were more afraid of us than we were of them!"​\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sun continues it's rise to the zenith. The jungle gets quieter as the heat increases.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​+Miri->​ "look, if you want to go back we can.  I just didn't see the point when they were offering us free passage. ​ As much as i love a good fight, killing for killing sake doesn'​t seem wise to me." ​ shrugs again.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (barbarian huh?)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “there is wisdom in what you say, [[character:​Miri]].”\\ 
 +[21:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] fans herself off while walking. “I am not interested in going back. I am not a killer or even a warrior. I only fight as self defense.”\\ 
 +[21:18] <​+Miri->​ (she's weird, what can i say?)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Who is weird and why?)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well they did brag about killing and eating humans, if there were only 1 or two of there we would have been their next snack"​\\ 
 +[21:19] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] pulls out the jug and walks up alongside [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Afternoon begins. Through the canopy, you hear the yowls, screeches and whistles of the various animals...including those horrible monkey cries.\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ([[character:​Miri]]key D. Goku?)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Does that thing make anything else but watter?:​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “Are you sure you do not wish to carry this awhile and investigate it? You have more arcane skill than I."​\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “After carrying it for so many days, it seems to me there is more to it."​\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Ask it for ale or wine this time!"​\\ 
 +[21:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] chuckles.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Wine for me!”\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "You probably have more skill than I.  After all our magic seems similar, however you trained for this, while my magic was just imparted to me.\\ 
 +[21:21] * [[characters:​Terres]] chuckles and says "Im a dwarf after all, i must keep up appearances"​\\ 
 +[21:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs.\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I can take it, if it burdens you?"​\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "After all I am a bit thristy."​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sun moves along, stretching out the shadows.\\ 
 +[21:24] * Miri- starts looking for a spot to kip for the night.\\ 
 +[21:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] hands [[character:​Ash]] the jug.\\ 
 +[21:27] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] takes a sip from her waterskin, needing some actual hydration, not just wine.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You all find a good spot to hole up for the evening.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Lets hope no more unpleasant surprises"​\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ill take the 2nd watch)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Mid watch)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​+Miri->​ (i'll take first)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (First watch)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (third)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll perception)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​+Miri->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(⑲)]: 19\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (eveyrone?​)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You hear a bunch of birds squawking and a leafy crunch...\\ 
 +[21:30] <​+Miri->​ (just me i think)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(②)+2]:​ 4\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perception\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑲)+3 '​perception'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (just her, unless someone else is watching with her)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh in that case this is for my shift then)\\ 
 +[21:32] * Miri- turns towards the crunch she heard, waiting to see if anything comes of it.\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I’ll take a middle watch)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (so i can watch in animarl form)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ In the growing gloom, you see a humanoid shape hunched over something -- ripping out feathers by the handfuls. Something with a feline tail, sharp ears and a short sword hanging on a strap on his hip.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (rackshasssaaa jazzhands!)\\ 
 +[21:34] * Miri- moves closer, her sword still lit. "​hello"​ she calls out.\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The creature stops, looks in your direction.\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Heh-loh?"​\\ 
 +[21:36] * Miri- tilts her head. "nice catch."​ points to the thing it's pulling feathers out of.\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It looks down at the bird, then looks back at you.\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Nice cah-tch. Want?" It offers of a very raw, eviscerated and bloody parrot.\\ 
 +[21:37] * Miri- shakes her head. "no thank you. I just didn't want you to be startled by me and my friends."​\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "You no start-ihle."​ He smiles. "You muy alto. Veh-ry Low-deh."​\\ 
 +[21:39] * Miri- smirks "​alright then. i will leave you to your meal." begins to back away towards her group.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Thah-nuk yew. Moon over yew." He bows, takes the bird in his mouth and darts off into the jungle.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Congrats! Tabaxi unlocked!)\\ 
 +[21:42] * Miri- shakes her head "​strange creature."​ finishes out her shift then wakes who ever has second watch.\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Next)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (it was either me or someone else)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb, then)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (Did Stol want the second shift or should i grab it?)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (lemme)\\ 
 +[21:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] wolfs up and paces hte camp.\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (go fer it)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​+Miri->​ (wolfs up?  lol)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+3 advantage perception for the watch\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(1, 9)+3 '​advantage perception for the watch'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The evening passes without incident.\\ 
 +[21:48] <​+Miri->​ (oh, i would have told who ever about the tabaxi)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​+Miri->​ (not that i would know what ot call it, but i would have told them)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Is seeing alive and friendly humanoids a sign we’re nearing town?)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (dunno)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You'​re getting close to the mountains)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Third shift?)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i guess i can grab it)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (want me to roll new perception?​)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, please)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perception\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑳)+3 '​perception'​]:​ 23 (Perfect!)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well thats nice)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ All through the night...everything is quiet. Apparently, even the hardiest of man-killers need some rest.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Morning begins to scorch away the night. (Everyone gets a long rest)\\ 
 +[21:59] * [[character:​Dylan]] rests well\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Map check)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(5, 13)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Head towards the mountains ahead of you, then post east)\\ 
 +[22:02] * Miri- fills up her waterskins from who ever has the jug and preps to head out for the day.\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Thanks, [[character:​Miri]].”\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The jungle gives away to the mountains like ivy scaling a granite wall.\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You'​re a day away from the base of the mountains)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Mountains are pretty... \\ 
 +[22:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at the mountains and sighs with relief\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ “Yeah, they’re kind of romantic in a way. Well, if we weren’t in a murder-jungle.”\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ In the afternoon, the mountains still look distant and forbidding, but it's a welcome change from everything that's green and trying to kill you.\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Marching order, and passive perception please)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​+Miri->​ "​What'​s that saying about out of the frying pan?"​\\ 
 +[22:09] <​+Miri->​ (near the middle and 10)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (probably 2nd, 12)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i try to keep in the middle)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Passive perception, [[characters:​Terres]]?​)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (13)\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (a Tolien chapter, [[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Stop"​\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (*Tolkien)\\ 
 +[22:12] * Miri- stops.\\ 
 +[22:12] <​+Miri->​ (if you say so)\\ 
 +[22:12] * [[characters:​Terres]] stops moving and looks at [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[22:12] <​+Miri->​ (brb)\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (towards the front in watch. ​ 17 Passive Perc)\\ 
 +[22:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] casts 'Speak with Animals'​ and directs his attention to a large snake.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "You would do best to hunt weaker prey else where. ​ My companions and I are very powerful and there are easier prey to the west where the sun sets."​\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Everyone sees [[character:​Ash]] make some symbols with his hands and points to a shadow under the brush.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "But I'm hungry now."​\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A Giant Snake comes slithering out of the shadows.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Just one."​\\ 
 +[22:15] <​+Miri->​ (back)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "If you long for death, then you can strike, but if you were truly wise, you would seek easier prey."​\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The snake eyes [[character:​Miri]] then [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The snake swings to [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll persuation, [[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ Try [Number of rolls]#​(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)±[Add/​Subtract modifier]\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑨)+6]:​ 15\\ 
 +[22:16] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] frowns from her position near the back of the marching order. She hadn’t noticed the snake due to her average-ish senses (passiver perception 13)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I rolled a 2)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The snake looks back to [[characters:​Terres]] then to [[character:​Ash]] "The small one is too hairy for me. Fine. I'll wait for someone else."​\\ 
 +[22:17] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks back at the snake wondering why it keeps looking at him\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The snake lowers itself back down and turns to go back to the brush. It's a full five minutes before the body thins out to a tail.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Very wise, may you be graced with easy yet big prey."​\\ 
 +[22:18] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] watches.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a parting hiss in the brush.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (when it leaves...)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "It wanted to eat [[character:​Miri]] and thought [[characters:​Terres]] was ok looking, but too hairy."​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "As a civilized creature should be!"​\\ 
 +[22:19] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs, “An animal’s got to eat"​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​+Miri->​ "you sent it towards the goblins?"​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​+Miri->​ "​also...thank you for not letting it eat any of us."​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (and here i though ash was a pacifist)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I sent it to the west.  I don't know if it will go there or stay nearby here."​\\ 
 +[22:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] shrugs\\ 
 +[22:20] <​+Miri->​ "I see."​\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​You'​re welcome, though I was also doing it for the snake'​s sake, because you would have split it in two or cut off its head."​\\ 
 +[22:22] * Miri- smiles "I certainly would have died trying if nothing else."​\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “I used tol like taking on the form of snake.”\\ 
 +[22:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] speaks to noone as he walks along.\\ 
 +[22:24] <​+Miri->​ "​i'​m just saying, you want to eat me, i'm gonna fight back." ​ \\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (She said it, not me.)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Map check?)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(①)+2]:​ 3 (That stinks.)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑬)+2]:​ 15\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (forgot advantage)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (At this point, you can tack east or walk right up to the mountain.)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'll pick the easier route back to the city, unless that magic '​pull'​ is coming from the mountains)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (didnt we leave that thing behind us when we decided to go back to the city?)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the magic pull, barely perceptible is coming from the south east)\\ 
 +[22:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] tacks east\\ 
 +[22:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] follows along.\\ 
 +[22:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] files in\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "east is good"​\\ 
 +[22:33] * Miri- follows as well\\ 
 +[22:34] * [[character:​Dylan]] goes east\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sun starts to coast to your left hand side.\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (afk, sorry)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s ok)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone against wrapping up for the evening?​)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (^that)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no more snakes or goblins or screeching monkeys hounding us?)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​+Miri->​ (i'm good)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (no that would be great, wife just made dinner)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (im good too then)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i should go eat it)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok  -- grab some food -- there will be no more encounters until dark at least)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'm fine ending)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry -- wife is distracting me)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​+Miri->​ (we can end, is all good)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (you failed the wisdom save?)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As our intrepid and pacificistic group continues on through the jungle, we come to a close for this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ and ends.
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_20_-_8-26-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/03 00:42 by ryubasteon