Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools

Writing /home/grovewoodsaga/public_html/data/cache/6/64b5da70c2f69018c2bbb53e29e495ac.metadata failed

campaigns:the_forth:session_8_-_8-27-2017_-_trees_round_2
Writing /home/grovewoodsaga/public_html/data/cache/6/64b5da70c2f69018c2bbb53e29e495ac.xhtml failed

[20:11] <@Tolman> * Game Recap *
[20:11] * Tolman is now known as <DM_Tol
[20:12] <Ash> (We are weaklings, we discovered that when trees kicked our asses!)
[20:12] <DM_Tol> The group rested from its beating from the animated trees, and crawled back to Neoma near their home town of Azod.
[20:12] <Dylan> (lvl 2 characters go their asses kicked? shocking)
[20:13] <DM_Tol> After receiving oil from Neoma, she suggested seeking in town what you can about the castle’s history, and then return to the dome for rest tonight to heal up.
[20:13] <DM_Tol> The group leaves the dome and heads into Azod.
[20:14] <DM_Tol> * As this 8th session of Heroes of Azod begins *
[20:15] * Theriand groans, “After all these years… I can say that I tree kicked the leaves out of me…” he sighs.
[20:15] <Khophus_Brazen> “Try not to.”
[20:16] * Khophus_Brazen re-adjusts his backpack, makig the oil bottle clink.
[20:18] * Khophus_Brazen looks down at his shield, brushing some cracked paint from the small, scale embossed dents.
[20:18] <Khophus_Brazen> “Stupid lizard.”
[20:18] <DM_Tol> (repost:
[20:18] <DM_Tol> The only thing we need is to investigate the castle… where is the demon there. And why? and how?”
[20:18] <DM_Tol> [22:05] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “I have tried, but can not appear any closer to the castle than here. How is the demon lord able to be there, I do not know, and why they have come upon that spot is a mystery.”
[20:18] <DM_Tol> [22:05] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “You can investigate, however you are not able to confront the demon master yourself, mind you.”
[20:18] <DM_Tol> [22:06] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “If we knew more about that castle’s history, it might unlock some answers as to why and how the demon lord is there.”
[20:18] <DM_Tol> )
[20:19] <Khophus_Brazen> (and hence why we're heading to the library in town.)
[20:19] <Khophus_Brazen> “To teh town then?
[20:19] <Ash> “So where do we look for these clues? Anybody know a cranky old codger, who was here in the stone age, that would know who built that castle and why?”
[20:20] <Khophus_Brazen> “Perhaps my father? The constabulary might have something.”
[20:23] <DM_Tol> (if y’all want to divide and conquer between the places you go for info, we can just roll it out)
[20:23] <Khophus_Brazen> (sure – brb)
[20:24] <Ash> (Sure)
[20:24] <Dylan> (sure)
[20:24] <DM_Tol> (just state where you’re going and attempting)
[20:25] * Ash will work the market crowds, trying to find somebody who knows about the castle.
[20:25] * Theriand will wander around his old areas
[20:26] * Dylan will go to temple and ask a priest
[20:26] * Miri will lurk in the bar she used to work in.
[20:29] * Khophus_Brazen will grill the constabulary's historian
[20:31] <DM_Tol> Ash roll a investigation)
[20:32] <DM_Tol> (Investigation - Int CHA )
[20:32] <Ash> 1d20+2
[20:32] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(5)+2]: 7
[20:32] <DM_Tol> Theriand same for you)
[20:32] <Theriand> 1d20+1
[20:32] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(8)+1]: 9
[20:33] <Theriand> (int + cha? then add+3 to mine)
[20:33] <Dylan> 1d20+1
[20:33] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(19)+1]: 20
[20:34] <DM_Tol> Dylan HIstory check. can keep the 19)
[20:34] <DM_Tol> Khophus History check)
[20:34] <Khophus_Brazen> 1d20-1 (…sigh…)
[20:34] <TolBot> Khophus_Brazen's 1d20(18)-1 '(…sigh…)']: 17
[20:34] <Khophus_Brazen> (ooh! Stay in school kids!)
[20:34] <Dylan> (roll again or keep 19?)
[20:35] <DM_Tol> You all spend the late afternoon and early evening investigating, and chasing trails, going from scroll to scrool, or priest to priest, or old geezer to old geezer.
[20:35] <DM_Tol> (I literally said keep the 19)
[20:36] <DM_Tol> You afterwards meet for a late supper and compare notes of what you’ve learned.
[20:36] <DM_Tol> 1. The castle was at least 300 years old… associated with ancient tribal name Cunite.
[20:37] <DM_Tol> 2. The castle has been abandoned for close to hundred years.
[20:38] <Dylan> (i was confused)
[20:38] <DM_Tol> 3. A geezer remembers a time when adventurers attempted to plunder the castle’s bowels, and none returned.
[20:39] <Khophus_Brazen> (Bowels? That's setting your goals too low)
[20:40] <Ash> (There's black gold in them thar hills)
[20:41] <Dylan> (yea dieing in the bowels sounds shitty)
[20:41] <DM_Tol> 4. Rumor that one of the several adventuring groups found ‘something’ deep down.
[20:41] <Ash> (A polip)
[20:42] <DM_Tol> You finish your meal.
[20:42] <Khophus_Brazen> (“Don't bring the proctologist, you said. He'd be bored, you said.”)
[20:44] * Khophus_Brazen gently dabs at the corners of his mouth – a gesture as absurd as it sounds… “So – what we've learned is…it's a death trap.”
[20:45] <Ash> “That sound accurate, and at the same time we already knew this.”
[20:48] <DM_Tol> (heading back to sleep?)
[20:48] * Dylan rubs his chin
[20:49] <Dylan> “What's a Cunite?”
[20:49] * Khophus_Brazen shrugs
[20:50] <Khophus_Brazen> “Never heard of them.”
[20:53] <Ash> (Religion check?)
[20:53] <Khophus_Brazen> (History check? I'm feelig lucky)
[20:56] <DM_Tol> (you can do a history check, yes)
[20:56] <Khophus_Brazen> 1d20-1
[20:56] <TolBot> Khophus_Brazen's 1d20(18)-1]: 17
[20:56] <Khophus_Brazen> (YES!!!!!)
[20:57] <DM_Tol> Cunites were an ancient gropu that used to inhabit part of this land.
[20:57] * Khophus_Brazen furrows his brow…
[20:57] <Khophus_Brazen> “The Cunites were… an ancient group that inhabited the land… beyond that?”
[20:58] * Khophus_Brazen shrugs
[20:58] <Ash> “Perhaps tomorrow we should research these Cunites, and find out more about them.”
[20:59] * Khophus_Brazen nods.
[20:59] * Dylan agrees
[21:00] * Theriand sits quietly taking all the information in
[21:03] * Khophus_Brazen asks politely for another tankard of ale.
[21:06] <DM_Tol> You eat and drink your fill.
[21:07] <DM_Tol> (so….)
[21:08] * Ash retires for the night.
[21:08] <Khophus_Brazen> (a big starchy meal…then a nap)
[21:08] * Khophus_Brazen walks back to his home, thanking Father for his help…then climbing onto his sleeping mat.
[21:10] <DM_Tol> (Any of you retunring to Neoma’s hut for the sleep?)
[21:10] <Dylan> (i will)
[21:10] <Miri> (me too)
[21:11] <Ash> (Better than sleeping in the streets)
[21:11] <Khophus_Brazen> (oh…)
[21:11] * ^ThEeYe^ (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) has joined #grovewood
[21:11] * Khophus_Brazen wakes up and guiltily joins the group, rubbing his eyes
[21:11] <DM_Tol> You go to Neoma’s hut (other than Khophus and find the tranced Neoma once again. Her appearance never changes as you eventually make your bed rolls and retire for the night.
[21:12] <Theriand> (I as well, to Neoma I go)
[21:12] <DM_Tol> You awake in the morning as Khophus joins you. Neoma awakes and you inform her of what you discovered.
[21:12] <^ThEeYe^> (evening all)
[21:12] <Miri> (hi sent)
[21:13] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “So it was the southern Cunite stronghold. But the castle has an underneath? A dungoen?”
[21:14] <Ash> “Apparently”
[21:14] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “What do you think of this rumor of something deep inside?”
[21:15] <DM_Tol> Neoma ponders.
[21:15] <Khophus_Brazen> “True.”
[21:15] <Dylan> “It sounds dangerous, and I think we should proceed with caution. If the outside door guards were able to handle us easy I worry about what we will find inside”
[21:16] <Khophus_Brazen> “I worry more that what's inside will find us.”
[21:17] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “Yes, and whatever, you can not attempt to engage the demon lord directly. Only ivestigate what there is in the castle.”
[21:18] <DM_Tol> Neoma looks back at you, “… or beneath it.“
[21:18] * Khophus_Brazen nods and bows.
[21:18] <Khophus_Brazen> “With luck, we will return with news.”
[21:18] <DM_Tol> Neoma nods.
[21:21] <DM_Tol> (those of you who slept in the dome have all HP and HD restored)
[21:22] <Khophus_Brazen> (those of you who didn't got bacon, sausages and biscuits for breakfast – not bas as far as last meals go…)
[21:23] <Dylan> “Ok, so goals for today is to find out about the Cunites, are we going to head back to the castle today?”
[21:24] <Khophus_Brazen> “We should.”
[21:26] <Khophus_Brazen> “But this time, we'll take down those trees.”
[21:28] * Khophus_Brazen points to this backpack.
[21:28] <Khophus_Brazen> “Unless…they fireproofed the trees…?”
[21:28] * Khophus_Brazen looks to Miri.
[21:28] <Ash> “Hopefully your optimism comes with a good plan?”
[21:29] * Miri shsrugs.
[21:29] <Dylan> “You know what strikes me odd…“
[21:30] <Dylan> “In the stories demons fight with skeletons and scary monsters not with trees
[21:30] <Dylan> “Maybe the stories were wrong?”
[21:32] <Khophus_Brazen> “I never got stories. I got reports.”
[21:33] * Ash shrugs
[21:33] <Khophus_Brazen> “Mostly about stupid criminals. never skeletons or trees. Maybe that's my problem? Not getting the right information?”
[21:34] <Miri> “perhaps it's some sort of crazied druid?”
[21:35] <Dylan> “drew.. id? I think I heard of one of those once, he had a bunny that lived in his beard”
[21:36] <Dylan> (ok so roll for info on Cunite and then head off to castle?)
[21:36] <Khophus_Brazen> “Oh…nature priests…got lots of complaints…dancing naked under the moonlight,,,getting drunk and changing into a bear…“
[21:36] <Dylan> “Getting naked and drunk and doing what to a bear?”
[21:36] * Dylan blinks
[21:37] <DM_Tol> Neoma tells you that the Cunites were an ethnic group in this region the last time she was in this world of yours. You leave the dome and head back into town.
[21:38] <DM_Tol> You learn from some of the same sources that Cunites were an ancient human tribe, many of the humans in Können Land have Cunite blood.
[21:38] <Khophus_Brazen> “Changing into a bear…and getting drunk and dancing naked under the moonlight. Utter savages.”
[21:40] <Theriand> “Outside of changing into a bear, that sounds like fun…“
[21:43] <Khophus_Brazen> “Dancing should be done in halls, like civilized folk.”
[21:43] <Dylan> “So we're going to fight the Trees again? Hopefully this time we won't get forced to… leaf”
[21:43] * Khophus_Brazen picks up his backpack gently.
[21:43] * Khophus_Brazen snorts
[21:44] <DM_Tol> (heading out?)
[21:45] <Dylan> (yes)
[21:45] * Ash groans and grabs his few belongings to leave.
[21:46] <Khophus_Brazen> (brb)
[21:48] <DM_Tol> The group prepares and moves thorugh the boundary of the dome, the familiare tingly feeling crawling yover your skin. You set out for the day’s journey.
[21:49] <DM_Tol> You journey all day long and just ask the sun is low in the sky you reach the area near where you have often now made your camp, at the alcove beside the side of a hill.
[21:49] <Ash> “Ah home away from home.”
[21:51] <Khophus_Brazen> “Seems nice. Now,” he sets his backpack down, “stragety.”
[21:52] <Miri> “so, how are we going to take down these trees?”
[21:52] * Theriand finds his cozy spot and starts to ponder building a shelter as often as they stay there
[21:52] <Ash> “The trees are slow, and lack ranged attacks. Why not use that to our advantage?”
[21:53] <Miri> “how many of us can do ranged attacks?”
[21:53] <Theriand> “I can hurl fire quiet well it seems”
[21:54] <Ash> I was able to conjure some sort of radiant light from the sky at range.
[21:54] <Khophus_Brazen> “Who's good at throwing?”
[21:55] <Miri> “I don't do ranged, but my blade does have fire abilities.”
[21:56] <Khophus_Brazen> “I can breathe fire.”
[21:57] <DM_Tol> You settle into the now-familiar alcove.
[21:57] <DM_Tol> … as you strategize for the morning.
[22:00] <DM_Tol> (done?)
[22:01] <Khophus_Brazen> (yeah, as a group, I think we're done… :D )
[22:01] <Miri> (*snores*)
[22:01] <DM_Tol> The night passes through your watches as morning breaks.
[22:02] * Ash lets out a long stretch.
[22:02] * Khophus_Brazen watches the trees early in the morning…certain they've been dancing in the moonlight. Filthy things.
[22:03] * Miri stretches as she gets up before picking up her sword and giving it a couple of swings.
[22:04] <Khophus_Brazen> “Ready?”
[22:04] <Theriand> “Well I guess its time to go beat the bush instead of beating around it…“
[22:04] <Ash> “Indeed, let's take care of this.”
[22:04] * Miri nods “lets kill things.”
[22:04] * Khophus_Brazen gives Theriand a sideways glance before shouldering his oil reserves.
[22:08] <DM_Tol> You finish your morning preparations.
[22:08] <Khophus_Brazen> “I love the smell of fire in the morning. A cooking fire…eggs grilling…wonderful.”
[22:08] <DM_Tol> (ready to go? I’m constantly finding a stall in our game flow where no one “moves”)
[22:09] <Theriand> “Lets burn these trees”
[22:09] <DM_Tol> (moves as in no one say, ok, we head out. ok, we go to bed. ok, we whatever)
[22:09] * Ash heads out with the group
[22:09] * Dylan heads forward with the group
[22:10] * Miri 's free hand clenches and unclenches into and out of a fist.
[22:10] * Khophus_Brazen moves along close to Miri shield and sword at the ready.
[22:10] <DM_Tol> The group makes the half hour trip towards the castle. The castle’s tower peaks into the sky. The ruins of the buildings soon in view.
[22:11] <DM_Tol> ( http://bit.ly/battlegrid )
[22:11] <Khophus_Brazen> “Now…who's going to throw the oil? I can set one on fire with my breath, but I don't think they're going to be polite enough to line up for me.”
[22:12] <Dylan> (afk quick sec)
[22:12] <Theriand> (Sorry theres no bloody way in hell I'm in the front lines :P )
[22:13] <DM_Tol> ( move yourself )
[22:14] <Khophus_Brazen> (how large is the splash on a vial of oil?)
[22:15] <Khophus_Brazen> (1 square = 5 ft?)
[22:15] <DM_Tol> ( 1 sq = 5 )
[22:15] <Khophus_Brazen> (ok)
[22:15] <DM_Tol> -item oil
[22:16] <DM_Tol> (looks like oil thrown or splashed affects one creature)
[22:16] <Khophus_Brazen> (ok)
[22:19] * Ash moves up to the rock
[22:19] * Miri stays back for now.
[22:21] * Khophus_Brazen moves close – within throwing range – to the trees.
[22:21] <DM_Tol> You move through the field in front of the castle gate, large boulders and trees spradically around.
[22:21] * Theriand gets ready to throw a fire bolt at the tree he was beating on before
[22:22] <DM_Tol> At the gate, you see two trees that you know animated and attacked you, although they look exactly like every other tree around you.
[22:22] <Ash> (Do they look damaged?)
[22:23] <DM_Tol> The trees do not looked damaged or different in any way.
[22:23] <Ash> “Look at that, the damage we inflicted on them has healed, or been healed by something.”
[22:23] <Miri> (how do i move myself again?)
[22:24] <Khophus_Brazen> (looking up thrown weapon rules)
[22:24] <DM_Tol> (just type Mir in a new square and then delete yourself.
[22:24] <DM_Tol> (if you cut and paste, you remove the color formatting is all)
[22:24] <Miri> (right…knew i did it wrong, kk)
[22:24] <DM_Tol> (no biggie)
[22:24] <Dylan> (how does radiant damage work?)
[22:24] <DM_Tol> Khophus as you get 35ft away from the gate, nothing changes.
[22:25] <DM_Tol> (it’s just a ‘type’ of damage)
[22:25] * Khophus_Brazen stops and takes out a vial of oil.
[22:25] <DM_Tol> (poison, slashing, bludgeoning, fire, psychic, necrotic, etc)
[22:26] * Miri will whisper 'marsallow' and light her sword then wait.
[22:26] <Khophus_Brazen> (Holding my attack until they move)
[22:26] <DM_Tol> Miri’s swoard blazes.
[22:27] * Theriand throws a firebolt at the tree to the left of the gate (120ft range so I should be able to hit it from here)
[22:28] <Theriand> 1d20+5
[22:28] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(15)+5]: 20
[22:29] <Theriand> 1d10 fire damage if hit
[22:29] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d10(4) 'fire damage if hit']: 4
[22:29] <DM_Tol> (hit)
[22:30] <Khophus_Brazen> (whoo!)
[22:30] <DM_Tol> The tree takes damage, as both come alive and turn towards you.
[22:30] <DM_Tol> -init plz
[22:30] <Theriand> 1d20+2 init
[22:30] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(2)+2 'init']: 4
[22:30] <DM_Tol> -init rolls plz
[22:30] <TolBot> Please make an initiative roll: 1d20+modifier. (You can make a roll 'for AnotherCharacter')
[22:30] <Khophus_Brazen> 1d20+1
[22:30] <TolBot> Khophus_Brazen's 1d20(8)+1]: 9
[22:31] <Miri> 1d20-1
[22:31] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(1)-1]: 0 (Yowza)
[22:31] <Miri> (lmao)
[22:31] <Khophus_Brazen> (There we go…back to normal)
[22:31] <Ash> 1d20
[22:31] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(4)]: 4
[22:31] <DM_Tol> -init set Theriand 4
[22:31] <TolBot> Theriand's init set to 4
[22:31] <DM_Tol> 1d20-2 Trees
[22:31] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(8)-2 'Trees']: 6
[22:31] <DM_Tol> -init report
[22:31] <TolBot> Initiative Order: Khophus_Brazen, 9, <DM_Tol, 6, Theriand 4, Ash 4, Miri 0
[22:32] <DM_Tol> (wow… crappy inits)
[22:32] * Khophus_Brazen roars and hurls a vial of oil at the burning tree.
[22:33] <DM_Tol> (roll improvised range weapon attack)
[22:33] <Dylan> 1d20+1
[22:33] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(10)+1]: 11
[22:33] <Khophus_Brazen> 1d20+1
[22:33] <TolBot> Khophus_Brazen's 1d20(3)+1]: 4
[22:33] <Khophus_Brazen> (Bah!)
[22:33] <Dylan> (sorry, wife)
[22:34] <DM_Tol> -init set Dylan 11
[22:34] <TolBot> Dylan's init set to 11
[22:34] <Khophus_Brazen> “Stupid lizard! Stupid!”
[22:34] <DM_Tol> Khophus hurls a vial of oil and misses a tree on the left.
[22:34] <DM_Tol> (Dylan’s action)
[22:35] <DM_Tol> Dylan Theriand let loos a fireball, and then the trees came alive. Khophus missed with a vial of oil. )
[22:36] * Dylan attacks a tree
[22:36] <Dylan> 1d20+2
[22:36] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(8)+2]: 10
[22:36] <DM_Tol> (how are you attacking? range? melee? with what?)
[22:38] <Dylan> (sword)
[22:39] <Dylan> (sorry was looking to move character)
[22:39] <Ash> “What are you doing? Fight at range!”
[22:40] <DM_Tol> Dylan advances and swings and misses a tree. The trees retaliate.
[22:40] <DM_Tol> 1d20+6 at Khophus
[22:40] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(4)+6 'at Khophus']: 10
[22:41] <DM_Tol> 1d20+6 at Dylan
[22:41] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(5)+6 'at Dylan']: 11
[22:41] <Dylan> (mis)
[22:41] <Khophus_Brazen> (miss)
[22:41] <DM_Tol> The trees swing wildly.
[22:41] <DM_Tol> Theriand then Ash)
[22:41] * Theriand lobs another fireball
[22:41] <Theriand> (bolt sorry lol)
[22:41] <Theriand> 1d20+5
[22:41] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(16)+5]: 21
[22:41] <Theriand> 1d10
[22:41] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d10(7)]: 7
[22:41] <Theriand> (same one as before)
[22:41] <DM_Tol> (yes, I knew it was bolt, hehe. getting a little big for yoru britches there)
[22:42] <DM_Tol> Theriad hits the tree for more damage. (same one on left?)
[22:42] <Dylan> (need to grab laundry brb)
[22:42] <Ash> 1d20+4 (left tree, sacred flame)
[22:42] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(14)+4 '(left tree, sacred flame)']: 18
[22:42] <DM_Tol> Ash then Miri)
[22:42] <Theriand> (indeed)
[22:42] <Ash> 1d8 radiant damage
[22:42] <TolBot> Ash's 1d8(4) 'radiant damage']: 4
[22:43] <DM_Tol> Ash brings down a powerful radiant bolt that hits the tree.
[22:43] * Miri uses dash along with her movement.
[22:45] <DM_Tol> (anything else?)
[22:45] <Miri> (that's all i can do, dash takes an action)
[22:45] <DM_Tol> -init report
[22:45] <TolBot> Initiative Order: Dylan 11, Khophus_Brazen, 9, <DM_Tol, 6, Ash 4, Theriand 4, Miri 0
[22:45] <DM_Tol> *round 2*
[22:46] * Dylan attacks again
[22:46] <Dylan> 1d20+2
[22:46] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(11)+2]: 13
[22:48] <DM_Tol> (hit)
[22:48] <DM_Tol> (Tree AC is 13)
[22:49] <Dylan> (ok)
[22:49] <Dylan> (can i use…)
[22:49] <Dylan> (divine smite?)
[22:49] <DM_Tol> (yes, but in the future, you need to state your action (what you’re going to attempt), and then do the roll)
[22:50] <Dylan> (ok)
[22:50] <Dylan> (looking up the great sword damage rq)
[22:50] <Miri> (2d6+?)
[22:50] <Dylan> (i think its 2d8)
[22:50] <DM_Tol> -item greatsword
[22:51] <DM_Tol> (2d6)
[22:51] <Dylan> 2d6+2d8
[22:51] <TolBot> Dylan's 2d6(6)+2d8(14)]: 20
[22:52] <Dylan> (+2)
[22:52] <Dylan> (so 22)
[22:52] <DM_Tol> (slashing, and the other type?)
[22:52] <Dylan> (radiant)
[22:52] <DM_Tol> (Khophus)
[22:52] * Khophus_Brazen jogs back and throws another vial
[22:53] <Khophus_Brazen> 1d20+1
[22:53] <TolBot> Khophus_Brazen's 1d20(16)+1]: 17
[22:53] <DM_Tol> 1d20+6
[22:53] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(2)+6]: 8
[22:53] <Khophus_Brazen> (YES!)
[22:53] <DM_Tol> The tree swings and misses Khophus as he leaves its reach.
[22:53] <DM_Tol> Khophus hits the tree with a vial.
[22:53] <Khophus_Brazen> (he's got oil on him now)
[22:54] <Khophus_Brazen> (light him up!)
[22:56] <DM_Tol> 1d2
[22:56] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d2(1)]: 1
[22:56] <DM_Tol> The tree swing back.
[22:56] <DM_Tol> 1d20+6 at Miri
[22:56] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(2)+6 'at Miri']: 8
[22:57] <Miri> (miss)
[22:57] <DM_Tol> 1d20+6 at Dylan
[22:57] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(2)+6 'at Dylan']: 8
[22:57] <Dylan> (miss)
[22:57] <DM_Tol> Ash Ther then Miri)
[22:58] <Theriand> (after this round I need to head out.. 0400 comes way too quick.)
[22:58] <DM_Tol> (ditto)
[22:58] <Khophus_Brazen> (0500)
[22:59] <Ash> 1d20+4 (left tree, sacred flame again)
[22:59] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(18)+4 '(left tree, sacred flame again)']: 22
[22:59] <Ash> 1d8 radiant damage
[22:59] <TolBot> Ash's 1d8(4) 'radiant damage']: 4
[22:59] <DM_Tol> Ash damages the tree
[22:59] <Theriand> (lucky bastard, you get an extra hour of sleep)
[22:59] * Miri will go into a rage as a bonus action, move to the tree next to her and hit it with her flaming great sword.
[22:59] <Theriand> 1d20+5 firebolt, same tree.
[22:59] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(4)+5 'firebolt, same tree. ']: 9
[22:59] <Theriand> (aaaaand I miss XD)
[23:00] <DM_Tol> Theriand misses with a firebolt.
[23:00] <Miri> 1d20+4
[23:00] <DM_Tol> (miri)
[23:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(5)+4]: 9
[23:00] <Khophus_Brazen> (That and 3 Monsters keep me up)
[23:00] <Miri> (swing and a miss)
[23:00] <Miri> (can i take a step back without provoking it?)
[23:00] <DM_Tol> As miri misses stepping up and taking a swing.
[23:00] <DM_Tol> (you can take one step back. it’s reach is 10ft. so you will still be in its range. if you move out of its range, you get an opp att against you)
[23:01] <Miri> (kk)
[23:01] * Miri will move one step back.
[23:01] <DM_Tol> A new round of attacks begins…
[23:01] <DM_Tol> * As this session of Heroes of Azod comes to a close *

campaigns/the_forth/session_8_-_8-27-2017_-_trees_round_2.txt · Last modified: 2017/09/04 00:11 (external edit)