Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools

Writing /home/grovewoodsaga/public_html/data/cache/d/d0ea1edbe6d6857eef99a60e428af765.metadata failed

campaigns:the_forth:session_4_-_7-2-2017_-_babysit_the_quasit
Writing /home/grovewoodsaga/public_html/data/cache/d/d0ea1edbe6d6857eef99a60e428af765.xhtml failed

[20:03] <DM_Tol> * Game recap *
[20:03] <+miri> (one of these days i might play something else besides dnd and minecraft :P)
[20:03] * Atreyu is now known as Dylan
[20:03] <Theriand> (*gasp*)
[20:05] <DM_Tol> When our new heroes of Azod last left off, they survived (barely) a fight they picked with a foursome of corrupt animals. After resting at the nearby farm, they collect the corps of the rat and head back to Neoma’s Dome. After a three-hour journey they see the rise on the hill where Neoma resides, just an hour south of town.
[20:05] <DM_Tol> * As this 4th session of “Heroes of Azod” begins *
[20:05] <DM_Tol> The sun signals that daylight is waning as it begins a descent ahead of you, somewhere over the sea.
[20:08] <Khophus> “Should we camp for the night?”
[20:08] <Dylan> “I think that is a good idea?”
[20:09] <DM_Tol> (Neoma’s dome is just a few minutes up ahead. sorry if I was vague)
[20:09] <DM_Tol> (… they see the rise on the hill where Neoma resides …)
[20:09] <Theriand> “Lets go pay our lady a visit before we rest, we're almost there anyways.”
[20:10] * Khophus shrugs and hangs back a bit, matching pace with Miri.
[20:11] * Ash rubs the ache out of his side, while carrying the dead rat over his shoulder.
[20:11] <DM_Tol> You make your way ahead, eventually finding the elusive magical dome.
[20:12] <Khophus> “Are you well?”
[20:12] * Khophus looks down at Miri.
[20:12] * +miri arches a brow “well, we going in or what?”
[20:13] * Theriand walks on in
[20:14] * Khophus shrugs his shoulders and walks in.
[20:15] <DM_Tol> You enter the dome, each in turn, and the tingly sensation is as strong as ever, jolting and uncomfortable.
[20:16] * Khophus shivers, cocking his tail straight out
[20:16] <DM_Tol> The interrior is as before, much larger on the inside. A small bema (block) is to one side and Neoma kneels beside it.
[20:16] <DM_Tol> Neoma seems in a trance, unmoving.
[20:16] <+miri> (brb phone)
[20:18] <^ThEeYe^> (its a trap)
[20:18] * Khophus looks to the others nervously.
[20:18] * Ash waits.
[20:19] <Khophus> (I pull out a bowl and fill it with room temperature water)
[20:19] <DM_Tol> After a minute of staring, Neoma flickers with brightness and stands to face you.
[20:20] * Khophus bows
[20:20] * Dylan watches
[20:20] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “Your day was full, I take it?“
[20:21] * <DM_Tol looks at you, turning her head about in the air.
[20:21] <Theriand> “I don't know what you did to me, but I want more… This new power is incredible!”
[20:22] <Khophus> “We were…successful.”
[20:22] <DM_Tol> Neoma nods, “But I sense it has nearly been the death of you.”
[20:22] <DM_Tol> “More than one of you.“
[20:23] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “Now I fear for you life. Matters will get… worse.”
[20:23] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “You are not bound to continue. Life is precious.”
[20:24] <Khophus> “Things will be better once we know each other's strengths and weaknesses. My father always said 'The best plans never survive first contact'“
[20:24] <Ash> “Yes. If that was the easiest foes we are to face, then I don't think we will survive what's to come.
[20:25] <Khophus> “I am bound to protect my home…if it costs me my life. What will you have me do next?”
[20:25] <Theriand> “Well, I could go back, but I think I would rather push foward, learn more about this power, let it grow, and do what I can with the time I have been granted.”
[20:25] <DM_Tol> Neoma nods, “And grow you shall.”
[20:25] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “So, successful you say? Tell me of this creature you carry.”
[20:26] <+miri> (back)
[20:26] * Ash hands over the rat.
[20:27] <Dylan> (had a phone call from mom)
[20:27] <DM_Tol> Neoma motions for you to lay it on the block.
[20:28] * Ash lays the carcass on the block.
[20:29] <DM_Tol> Neoma motions for you to stand back.
[20:30] <DM_Tol> She turns to a sack on a stand and then back towards the carcass. She begins motioning with incantation.
[20:30] * +miri takes an extra step back.
[20:31] <DM_Tol> She continues the ritual for several minutes, and then a twinkling red ball forms above the dead rat.
[20:31] <DM_Tol> The ball absorbs into the dead flesh, and the carcass deflates.
[20:31] * Dylan seems puzzled
[20:31] * Khophus slides to cover Miri with his shield if needed.
[20:32] <DM_Tol> Green pus oozes out of the rat, and smoke rises up.
[20:32] <DM_Tol> Different streams of smoke, some in puffs, some in streams, rise out of the deflating corpse.
[20:34] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “It is as I feared. Corrupted through and through, an evil powerful enough only from an evil plane of existence.
[20:34] <DM_Tol> Neoma: Some demonic or devilish power has invaded your world, and taken residence in or perhaps near that abandoned castle.
[20:36] * Khophus looks pensive…then looks up to Neoma.
[20:36] <Khophus> “How long until it infects people, if at all?”
[20:36] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “I do not know.”
[20:37] <Dylan> “What can we do?”
[20:40] <Khophus> “What should we do?”
[20:40] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “The more you investigate, the more I will learn.”
[20:42] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “I think what remains first is you rest a day. And then, make the days journey along the dunes, south towards the castle.”
[20:42] <Khophus> “Where should we start?”
[20:44] <Khophus> “With the investigation?”
[20:44] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “South. Towards the castle.”
[20:44] <Ash> “The castle”
[20:44] * Khophus nods.
[20:44] <Khophus> “Of course.”
[20:46] <DM_Tol> “Make your rest. Night is coming. You may stay here, or return to Azod.“
[20:47] * Theriand finds a place to kick back and relax
[20:47] <Dylan> “Some of us are injured, do you have any aid you can lend?”
[20:47] <DM_Tol> Theriand there is plenty of carpeted empty space around the hall.
[20:48] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “Rest here this night… and you shall know healing in the morning.”
[20:48] <Khophus> “It will be easier for me to remain here.”
[20:48] * +miri finds a spot and curls up to rest.
[20:49] * Ash finds a spot as well, quite acustomed to the uncomfort of living on the streets.
[20:49] * Khophus looks for a spot where he can watch the others.
[20:50] <Khophus> (brb)
[20:51] * Dylan finds a place to rest
[20:52] * Theriand sits and tries to figure out how his new abilities work (light & prestidigitation cantrips)
[20:52] <DM_Tol> Theriand after a bit of concentration, your bedroll animates and wraps itself around your throat briefly before loosening up.
[20:53] * Theriand coughs a few times then falls into laughter, “Could have used that on a girlfriend or two”
[20:53] <^ThEeYe^> (i am going to go pass out, good night folks)
[20:53] * ^ThEeYe^ (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Quit: )
[20:54] <DM_Tol> Neoma kneels behind the block and goes into a trance once more.
[20:54] <DM_Tol> (anything before sleepy sleep?)
[20:55] <Theriand> (nope)
[20:55] <Khophus> (night)
[20:56] * Khophus sits down against the wall, sword and shield on his lap
[20:57] <DM_Tol> The evening passes in rich dreams of flight and faeries and cool water upon your skin.
[20:57] <DM_Tol> You awake refreshed.
[20:57] <DM_Tol> (take 5… my mother called me)
[20:58] <Theriand> (You all awake finding Neoma has transformed into her true form, a ravenous Terasque, as she gobbles you up with a grin… Game over)
[20:59] <Khophus> (again?)
[21:03] <+miri> (brb)
[21:06] <DM_Tol> You awaken refreshed, and through the haze of the dome exterior, you surmise that daylight has come.
[21:07] <DM_Tol> (full HP and HD)
[21:07] <DM_Tol> Neoma’s visage is as it was when you began your sleep.
[21:08] <DM_Tol> After a shimmer, Neoma rises.
[21:09] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “You look better now after a long rest. Go then, if you will it, to find the castle I have seen in my vision. It is south of here. If you stay on the border between the hillsides on the east and the sand dunes on the west, you should come to it before day’s end.”
[21:10] <Theriand> “Good morning, Food first,” he smiles and pulls out a ration and chews on it.
[21:10] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “But if you encounter something out of the ordinary, it is best you return here to report it, before venturing forth into the castle.”
[21:10] * Khophus nods and gears up.
[21:12] * Theriand double checks his gear
[21:12] * Ash greedly munches on a ration, while gathering his belongings.
[21:14] <DM_Tol> Neoma seems to be surveying you as you prepare.
[21:14] <+miri> (back)
[21:16] * Khophus nibbles on some food, and gets ready – lending a hand where needed.
[21:19] <DM_Tol> (waiting for y’all to head out)
[21:19] * Ash heads out.
[21:19] * Dylan heads out
[21:20] * Theriand heads out
[21:20] * Khophus heads out
[21:20] <DM_Tol> You leave the chamber, the tingly feeling permeating once again.
[21:20] * +miri heads out as well.
[21:20] * Khophus cranes his head back and forth.
[21:21] <DM_Tol> Moving south you meander a bit west until you see the dunes on your right. As you move along down and over hills, you can at times make out the see off to the right, in the west.
[21:22] <DM_Tol> (Roll for your direction. Survival)
[21:22] <Theriand> 1d20-1
[21:22] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(17)-1]: 16
[21:23] <+miri> 1d20+2
[21:23] <TolBot> [miri's 1d20(18)+2]: 20
[21:23] <Ash> 1d20+4
[21:23] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(13)+4]: 17
[21:23] <Khophus> 1d20
[21:23] <TolBot> Khophus's 1d20(15)]: 15
[21:24] <Khophus> (“Did you hurt your right leg?” “How did you know?” “We've been travelling in circles bearing right. Break your other leg to even us out.”)
[21:27] <Dylan> 1d20
[21:27] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(10)]: 10
[21:27] <Dylan> (+2)
[21:28] <DM_Tol> The group seems to feel as if it has stayed on course, and late afternoon (7 hours journey), you see on the hilltop a the outline of a ruined castle.
[21:28] * Khophus looks for cover
[21:28] <DM_Tol> (Anyone with a Nature bonus of +2 or higher has noticed something.)
[21:29] <+miri> (only one here)
[21:29] <Khophus> (-1 for me…trees? What are trees?)
[21:29] <DM_Tol> (the trees attack Khophus)
[21:29] <Dylan> (nope)
[21:30] <Ash> (+2 nature here)
[21:30] <DM_Tol> Ash ? )
[21:30] <DM_Tol> Ash you have concluded that you have seen on the journey, especially the second half, far less wildlife than you would expect on the hillsides with the occassional cluster of trees.
[21:31] <DM_Tol> (other than birds in the air)
[21:31] <DM_Tol> Just as the castle has been visible to you, Ash you notice a couple bats flying overhead.
[21:31] <Ash> “I suspect whatever created those demon animals has had them hunt here to the point where most of them have been wiped out.
[21:32] * Ash watches the bats.
[21:32] <DM_Tol> The bats disappear behind a tree ahead.
[21:32] * Ash walks over to investigate.
[21:32] <DM_Tol> You move along down a hill as the castle moves out of view once more.
[21:33] <DM_Tol> Ash as you move just a bit off course to investigate the tree, the bats are gone. You do notice a very large toad behind the tree.
[21:34] <Theriand> (Rrrrribbit! Roll Init :P)
[21:34] <DM_Tol> ( lol )
[21:35] <Khophus> (What's that series for kids? Toad and Newt?)
[21:35] * Ash watches it for a moment.
[21:35] <DM_Tol> The toad blinks (do toads blink?), as you hear a voice come out of thin air.
[21:36] <DM_Tol> “Kill them.”
[21:36] <DM_Tol> -init rolls plz
[21:36] <TolBot> Please make an initiative roll: 1d20+modifier. (You can make a roll 'for AnotherCharacter')
[21:36] <+miri> 1d20-1
[21:36] <TolBot> [miri's 1d20(11)-1]: 10
[21:36] <Theriand> 1d20+2
[21:36] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(10)+2]: 12
[21:37] <Theriand> (how in the hell did i call that?! lol)
[21:37] <DM_Tol> 1d20+3 for Fiend
[21:37] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(8)+3 'for Fiend']: 11
[21:37] <Ash> 1d20 init
[21:37] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(8) 'init']: 8
[21:37] <Khophus> 1d20+1
[21:37] <TolBot> Khophus's 1d20(1)+1]: 2 (Better luck next time.)
[21:37] <DM_Tol> (init Dylan)
[21:38] <DM_Tol> 1d20-5 for Dylan
[21:38] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(8)-5 'for Dylan']: 3
[21:38] <DM_Tol> -init closed
[21:38] <DM_Tol> -init end
[21:38] <TolBot> Initiative Order: Theriand 12, Fiend, 11, miri, 10, Ash 8, Dylan 3, Khophus 2
[21:39] <Dylan> (sorry dog distracted me)
[21:39] <DM_Tol> You hear the voice but know not where it came from, as you were distracted staring at a toad.
[21:39] <DM_Tol> (np)
[21:39] <DM_Tol> (just take your -5 penalty like a man)
[21:39] <DM_Tol> Theriand action?)
[21:39] * Theriand looks around for the source and holds his attack action / Magic Missile it when I see the fiend)
[21:40] <DM_Tol> ( want battle grid? )
[21:41] <Khophus> (please_
[21:41] <DM_Tol> ( http://bit.ly/battlegrid )
[21:42] <DM_Tol> (ok, it’s done. first tab)
[21:43] <DM_Tol> The Toad rears up and bites Ash.
[21:43] <DM_Tol> 1d20+4
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(12)+4]: 16
[21:44] <Ash> (By bite, do you mean gum me to death?)
[21:44] <DM_Tol> 1d4+3 piercing damage from a bone-crushing powerful bite.
[21:44] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d4(2)+3 'piercing damage from a bone-crushing powerful bite.']: 5
[21:44] <DM_Tol> (make a Con save DC10)
[21:45] <Ash> 1d20-1
[21:45] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(6)-1]: 5
[21:45] <Ash> “YEOUCH!”
[21:45] <DM_Tol> Ash you feel ill.
[21:45] <DM_Tol> (theriand, Miri)
[21:45] * Theriand lets his Magic Missile loose at the toad
[21:46] <Theriand> 3#1d4+1
[21:46] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d4(2)+1]: 3
[21:46] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d4(3)+1]: 4
[21:46] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d4(3)+1]: 4
[21:46] <DM_Tol> Theriad, the toad is fried, and turns over on its back, and begins to change in shape as it lies dead.
[21:47] <DM_Tol> 2d4 poison damage to Ash
[21:47] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 2d4(6) 'poison damage to Ash']: 6
[21:47] <+miri> (so it's dead?)
[21:47] <DM_Tol> ( yes )
[21:47] <DM_Tol> (action, Miri?)
[21:47] * Ash collapses
[21:47] * +miri will hold her action until there is something to attack.
[21:49] <DM_Tol> Miri an abomination appear near you, almost like a giant walking ant or insect. Fear overcomes you.
[21:49] <DM_Tol> Miri make wisdom save DC10)
[21:49] <+miri> 1d20
[21:49] <TolBot> [miri's 1d20(4)]: 4
[21:50] <DM_Tol> Miri the fright of the sight overwhelms you as you are frightened.
[21:51] <DM_Tol> Ash then Dylan)
[21:51] <Ash> 1d20
[21:51] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(17)]: 17
[21:51] * Ash continues to lie there, his face turning shades of green.
[21:51] <DM_Tol> Dylan Khophus)
[21:52] <Khophus> (each square is 5 feet right?)
[21:52] <Dylan> (what is closest?)
[21:52] <DM_Tol> (yes)
[21:53] <DM_Tol> (you can’t get in melee range, but you can move to line of sight)
[21:53] <Dylan> (i cant tell from the grid)
[21:53] <DM_Tol> (you only see one fiend, btw)
[21:53] * Dylan oves to line of sight
[21:54] <DM_Tol> (move yourself)
[21:54] <DM_Tol> (or are you on phone?)
[21:54] <Dylan> (can i grab ash and move them?)
[21:54] <DM_Tol> (drag? yes, half speed)
[21:55] <DM_Tol> (15 to get to him, so can drag him 10ft)
[21:55] * Dylan tries to drag Ash to safety
[21:56] * Khophus rushes over to interpose himself between the fiend and Miri.
[21:57] <Khophus> (when it's my turn…)
[21:57] <DM_Tol> (it’s your turn)
[21:57] <DM_Tol> (you can just make it behind Miri)
[21:58] * Khophus growls and lets a drop of spittle drop from the corner of his mouth, sparking when it hits the forest floor.
[21:59] <DM_Tol> (you can’t sstop in same space)
[21:59] <DM_Tol> *round 2*
[21:59] <DM_Tol> -init order
[21:59] <TolBot> Initiative Order: Theriand 12, Fiend, 11, miri, 10, Ash 8, Dylan 3, Khophus 2
[21:59] * Theriand moves and fires a firebolt at the fiend.
[21:59] <Khophus> (ok)
[21:59] <Theriand> 1d20+5
[21:59] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(8)+5]: 13
[22:00] <Khophus> (brb – I have time… :( )
[22:02] <Theriand> 1d10 (and unattended flammables ignite, if I hit… was waiting to find out)
[22:02] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d10(1) '(and unattended flammables ignite, if I hit… was waiting to find out)']: 1
[22:02] <DM_Tol> (hit)
[22:02] <DM_Tol> The fiend hisses and notices you.
[22:03] <DM_Tol> The fiend sends claws in your direction.
[22:04] <DM_Tol> 1d20+4
[22:04] <TolBot> <[DM_Tol's 1d20(8)+4]: 12
[22:04] <Theriand> (miss)
[22:05] <DM_Tol> Miri save at disadvantage, Wis DC10)
[22:06] <+miri> 1d20 disadvantage
[22:06] <TolBot> [miri's 1d20(19, 20) 'disadvantage']: 19
[22:06] <DM_Tol> (wow)
[22:07] <DM_Tol> Miri you overcome your fears and can act normal.)
[22:07] <+miri> (yeah, but that's my turn)
[22:08] <+miri> (that is my turn tho isn't it?)
[22:08] <DM_Tol> Ash save DC10 Con)
[22:09] <Ash> 1d20-1
[22:09] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(13)-1]: 12
[22:09] <DM_Tol> The poison finishes its course.
[22:09] <DM_Tol> (are you stablizied? if not, make death save)
[22:10] <DM_Tol> Dylan then Khophus)
[22:10] <Ash> 1d20
[22:10] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(2)]: 2
[22:11] * Dylan LoH's Ash
[22:12] <DM_Tol> (Khophus)
[22:12] * Khophus rushes to the field and slashes at it's body.
[22:13] <Khophus> 1d20+5
[22:13] <TolBot> Khophus's 1d20(9)+5]: 14
[22:13] <DM_Tol> (hit)
[22:13] <Khophus> 1d8+3 damage
[22:13] <TolBot> Khophus's 1d8(8)+3 'damage']: 11
[22:14] <DM_Tol> The insectlike creature falls dead on the ground from the slash.
[22:14] <Khophus> (BWAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA! I am a God of Wrath!)
[22:14] <DM_Tol> *end combat rounds*
[22:15] <+miri> (dang fear. is that simply an effect of the creature? or something it used/cast?)
[22:15] * Khophus looks around and sees if anyone needs a meager tending to
[22:15] <DM_Tol> On the ground is a small creature, insectlike, with a barbed tail and horns.
[22:16] <DM_Tol> The killed toad has also morphed into this disgusting form, unlike anything you’ve ever seen before.
[22:16] * Theriand looks around for more threats
[22:16] <DM_Tol> You see no more threats.
[22:16] <Khophus> “What's causing this? Is it the corrupting influence?”
[22:17] <+miri> “I don't think those animals were really animals”
[22:18] * Khophus frowns
[22:18] <Dylan> “This is strange..”
[22:18] <Khophus> “What were they then?”
[22:18] <Dylan> “But I think whatever is causing this, must be stopped”
[22:18] <Theriand> “Perhaps scouts?”
[22:19] <Khophus> “Not good ones, then.”
[22:19] * Ash groans and opens his eyes again.
[22:19] <Theriand> “Have you ever known a fly to make a good one?”
[22:21] <Khophus> “Shouldn't a scout be alive to make a report?”
[22:21] <Theriand> “Unless they where expendable”
[22:21] <Khophus> (wow…that Benadryl has hit me…)
[22:22] <DM_Tol> (feel free to make an insight check)
[22:22] <Khophus> 1d20+2 insight
[22:22] <TolBot> Khophus's 1d20(1)+2 'insight']: 3 (*cough*)
[22:23] <DM_Tol> Khophus has no idea what a scout would even do.
[22:23] <Ash> “Is it over?”
[22:23] <Khophus> (“Trees? Scouts? What sorcery is this?”)
[22:23] <Theriand> 1d20-1 (insight to see if I can keep this Nat1 train going)
[22:23] <TolBot> Theriand's 1d20(1)-1 '(insight to see if I can keep this Nat1 train going)']: 0 (*cough*)
[22:23] <Theriand> (ROFLMAO!)
[22:23] <+miri> (lmao)
[22:23] <DM_Tol> Theriand is equally befuddled.
[22:23] <Khophus> (RIGGED! I KNEW IT!)
[22:23] <+miri> 1d20
[22:23] <TolBot> [miri's 1d20(8)]: 8
[22:24] <DM_Tol> Miri also can’t make sense of any more.
[22:24] <+miri> (i just wanted to see, i didn't think she'd know anything hehe)
[22:24] <DM_Tol> (what’s next? pressing forward or returning back?)
[22:25] * Ash gets to his feet and notices the corpse.
[22:25] <DM_Tol> (btw you got 80 xp each for this encounter, and got 55 each for the animals last session)
[22:25] <DM_Tol> (you can roll ash)
[22:25] <Khophus> (*ding*)
[22:25] <+miri> (so a total of how much xp each?)
[22:26] <DM_Tol> (you’re all at 135)
[22:26] <+miri> (thx)
[22:26] <DM_Tol> (not sure what ding-bat over there is thinking)
[22:27] <Ash> 1d20+4 insight
[22:27] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(6)+4 'insight']: 10
[22:27] <Khophus> :D
[22:27] <DM_Tol> (what’s next? pressing forward or returning back?)
[22:27] <Khophus> (pressing forward)
[22:27] <DM_Tol> (you recall Neoma’s words, if you encounter something, come report it back to me before going on)
[22:28] <DM_Tol> (what’s next? pressing forward or returning back?)
[22:28] <Theriand> “perhaps we should take one of these back to Neoma?”
[22:28] <Khophus> (oh, well – we should turn back and report – like good, *living* scouts)
[22:28] <DM_Tol> (pro tip: if you don’t return, you will die)
[22:29] <DM_Tol> Therian, you find the tiny creature easy to carry.
[22:29] <DM_Tol> (though a little disgusting)
[22:29] <Dylan> “That sounds like a good idea yea”
[22:29] <Ash> “What is that thing?”
[22:30] <DM_Tol> You begin making your way back, but night falls before you arrive. Making camp is uneventful, and in the morning you continue your journey, and arrive at the Neoma’s dome midday.
[22:30] <Theriand> “Perhaps lunch for Neoma?”
[22:30] <DM_Tol> Neoma examines the creature you bring and knows it immediately.
[22:30] <Khophus> “I can think of better things to eat.”
[22:31] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “A Quasit.”
[22:31] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “Then it is a demon for sure that has infested the land.”
[22:31] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “And you were close enough tot he castle to see it?”
[22:31] <Theriand> ( http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/3/3d/Quasit-5e.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160924140143 )
[22:32] <DM_Tol> “Then something inside knows you are coming.”
[22:32] <DM_Tol> (HEY!!!!)
[22:32] <Theriand> ( :P jus' a picture of what we're seeing)
[22:32] <DM_Tol> (ah, ok)
[22:33] <DM_Tol> “Quasits are often spies… so they reported your presence I would guess.”
[22:33] <Theriand> (Quick to Hey, before you look at the horse)
[22:33] <DM_Tol> Neoma surveys you, assessing your status.
[22:33] <Khophus> “So we no longer have the element of surprise.”
[22:34] <DM_Tol> Neoma nods. “You will not yet be of concern though; your abilities are too insignificant.”
[22:34] <DM_Tol> Neoma: “But I have within me the strenght to aid in this once more.”
[22:34] * Dylan (Atreyu@sorcery-6rj6s0.wavecable.com) Quit (Quit: SorceryNet Kiwi WebChat)
[22:35] <Ash> (By killing Dylan we harness his power! There can be only one!)
[22:35] <DM_Tol> “Tomorrow, you have work to do. But first…”
[22:36] <DM_Tol> Neoma motions and a small chest opens. She begins an incantation, one you’ve seen before. The ritual seems shorter this time. She calls in an unknown tongue “B’arsh utal meon”
[22:36] <DM_Tol> And with that phrase, you lose consciousness.
[22:36] <DM_Tol> * As this session of “Heroes of Azod” comes to and end *

campaigns/the_forth/session_4_-_7-2-2017_-_babysit_the_quasit.txt · Last modified: 2017/07/03 03:38 (external edit)