Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:sfss:session_44_-_12-28-2014_-_the_bridge_that_binds

[20:37] <@GWRD> Game Map link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wjKXga1u178JZK5Y4_K-WjZF5YvpFzxAkUpSDZPwEh8/edit [20:40] * Ryu is now known as Theon_Tokko
[20:42] <@GWRD> We find our band of shipwreck survivors on their 32nd day on the Smuggler's Shiv, a brutal jungle island full of nasty creatures.
[20:42] * Crichton (Crichton@a1b122f2.hsd1.co.5aa6454b.net.hmsk) has joined #grovewood
[20:42] * Crichton is now known as Wyran
[20:42] <@GWRD> Their food supplies low, they decide to head out in search of the cause of the strange thunder and upward arching lightning that plagued the island the day before on a clear sunny day.
[20:43] <@GWRD> As they set out from the lighthouse camp, who knows what dangers will await them this day.
[20:43] <@GWRD> Game on
[20:45] * Valio looks to the others. “Gelik says he has her care under control. Do we keep on with the plan?” [20:46] <Wyran> “I believe we should. There might be a way off the island the closer we get to the thunder. If nothing else we remove another evil threat against our lives.” [20:46] * Darenel nods
[20:47] * Grikk nods as well
[20:47] <Katilyn> “Or die, either way we are out of our misery and off this island.” [20:48] * Wyran looks back to Katilyn. “Not nessasarily. We've encounterd creatures that could turn us into the undead. I suspect there might be more.” [20:49] <@GWRD> (How would you like to proceed. Food supplies 2.5 days worth of food for 1 person. Travel half speed and hunt along the day, or use food that isn't part of “party loot”?)
[20:49] <Darenel> “This Island surely has more surprises and dangers planned for us” [20:49] <Katilyn> “you make a valid point good sir.” [20:49] <Darenel> (we definitely need food, i could hunt and forage along the way)
[20:49] <@Theon_Tokko> (likewise)
[20:50] <@GWRD> (Travel by beach or by jungle?)
[20:50] <Wyran> 1) [20:50] <Darenel> ( i assume we rested enough to refresh our spells and such)
[20:50] <@GWRD> (yes)
[20:51] <@GWRD> (it's a new day)
[20:53] * Wyran would like to keep an eye on the sun/time of day for when it will get the hottest.
[20:53] <@GWRD> (It is presently about 8 AM, the day gets hot around 12 PM and breaks about 3 PM)
[20:54] <Darenel> (so a break for lunch around noon)
[20:55] <Wyran> “Also, if someone more skilled in surviving in this place could help me. I had somethign that could ease our discomfort from the heat but it would only last a few hours split amongst us all. I'd like advise on when I should cast such a spell, or simply tell me when I should cast it as we travel.” [20:56] <Grikk> [survival check for that?]
[20:56] * Valio looks to Wyran. “You will know when it begins to get hot.” [20:57] * Wyran nods
[20:57] <@GWRD> (Survival check for what?)
[20:59] <Grikk> [nevermind,lol]
[21:00] <@GWRD> (So travel by beach or by jungle, so I can figure out what fixed encounters you run into)
[21:01] <Wyran> 2) [21:02] <Darenel> (i just follow the crowd…. off a cliff if need be)
[21:02] * Valio heads into the jungle to hunt as he travels.
[21:02] * Katilyn followed valio.
[21:03] * Wyran will stick to the middle of the party of possibly as they travel through the jungle
[21:04] * PK (Overlord@4643032a.cpe.92acce23.net.hmsk) has joined #grovewood
[21:04] <@GWRD> 1d2
[21:04] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d2) and gets 2.
[21:04] * Grikk tries to stay near the lead
[21:04] <@GWRD> (Survival checks for those who are hunting)
[21:05] <Darenel> (the food oe or regular survival)
[21:05] <Valio> 1d20
[21:05] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20) and gets 17.
[21:05] <@GWRD> (Food)
[21:05] <Darenel> 1d20+15
[21:05] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+15) and gets 19.
[21:07] * Wyran isnt hunting unless they really really need him too
[21:09] <@GWRD> Travel is slow going through the jungle and taking a slow pace to hunt along the way. The day's hunting has fruitful, both literally and figuratively with a small collection of bananas and wild game brought in by Darenel and Valio.
[21:10] <@Theon_Tokko> (Oh, I wasn't paying attention lol, was tlaking to the wife, may I roll?)
[21:10] <@GWRD> (Yes slacker :P )
[21:10] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+6
[21:10] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+6) and gets 11.
[21:11] <@GWRD> Though by the end of the day, as you make camp and divide the spoils of the meal it's barely enough to feed all of you.
[21:12] <@GWRD> (Not counting the 2 NPCs and Warb as part of your travelling group)
[21:13] <Valio> (yeah, they're back at the camp, trying to survive, right?)
[21:13] <@GWRD> (Right)
[21:14] <@GWRD> (Theon needs to make a save vs. Ghoul Fever with a +4 bonus)
[21:14] <@Theon_Tokko> (fort right?)
[21:14] <Wyran> 3) [21:14] <Valio> “I thought we were beyond struggling for food, but I suppose we were distracted and let the stores diminish…” [21:14] <Valio> “At least we have a meal for the evening.
[21:16] <@Theon_Tokko> (its a Fort check right? heres the 1d20+4 if its fort add 3)
[21:16] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+4
[21:16] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+4) and gets 20.
[21:18] <@GWRD> Theon's bought with Ghoul Fever seems to be going well. He looks pale and is sweating alot, but doesn't seem to be getting worse. Timandra however awaken covered in red welts from bug bites suffered in the evening.
[21:18] <@GWRD> 1d4
[21:18] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d4) and gets 3.
[21:19] <Katilyn> (ouch…poor timandra)
[21:19] <@GWRD> (Serves Harl right for not being here and having me make his saving throw rolls)
[21:19] <@GWRD> (At least Tol passed)
[21:19] <Wyran> 4) [21:19] <@GWRD> (Same plan for day 2?)
[21:19] <Valio> (sure)
[21:19] <Wyran> 5) [21:20] <@Theon_Tokko> (indeed)
[21:20] <Grikk> [sure]
[21:21] <@GWRD> 1d2
[21:21] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d2) and gets 1.
[21:23] <@GWRD> Close to the late hour of the day, just around the time you would start thinking of setting up camp, a large lizard crashes through the underbrush towards your group. Drool drips from the shiv dragon's mouth (monitor lizard) as it advances feriously.
[21:23] <@GWRD> (INIT)
[21:24] <@GWRD> 1d20+2
[21:24] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 13.
[21:24] <Valio> 1d20+4
[21:24] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+4) and gets 20.
[21:24] <Darenel> 1d20+1
[21:24] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+1) and gets 15.
[21:24] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+2
[21:24] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 5.
[21:24] <Wyran> 1d20
[21:24] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20) and gets 1.
[21:24] <Katilyn> (hang on)
[21:24] <Wyran> 6) [21:24] <Katilyn> 1d20+8
[21:24] <PK> Katilyn throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+8) and gets 16.
[21:24] <Darenel> (great another venomous thing out to kill us)
[21:25] <Wyran> 7) [21:25] <Grikk> 1d20+2
[21:25] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 19.
[21:26] <@GWRD> ~init Valio: 20, Grikk 19, Katilyn 16, Darenel 15, Dragon 13, Theon 5, Wyran 1
[21:26] <@GWRD> ~initload Valio: 20, Grikk 19, Katilyn 16, Darenel 15, Dragon 13, Theon 5, Wyran 1
[21:26] <PK> To see current initative /msg me the text ~init or ~initative
[21:26] * Valio begins an inspiring chant and prepares his shield and sword.
[21:26] <@GWRD> (Lizard is about 15' away)
[21:28] * Grikk runs up to it and attacks with scimitar
[21:28] <Grikk> 1d20+7
[21:28] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+7) and gets 19.
[21:28] <Valio> (people, don't forget my +1/+1)
[21:28] <@GWRD> (Hit - AC 15)
[21:28] <Grikk> [oh right,so thats a 20 then]
[21:29] <Grikk> 1d6+5
[21:29] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d6+5) and gets 11.
[21:29] <@GWRD> You wound it's back deeply and it lets out a throaty hissing noise.
[21:29] <@GWRD> (Kat, Darenel, DRAGON)
[21:30] * Katilyn withdrew a dagger and threw it at the dragon, aiming for it's eyes.
[21:30] <Katilyn> 1d20+6
[21:30] <PK> Katilyn throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+6) and gets 7.
[21:30] <Wyran> 8) [21:30] <Katilyn> (dang)
[21:31] * Darenel uses his sling to try and hit the Lizard
[21:31] <Darenel> 1d20+3
[21:31] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+3) and gets 7.
[21:32] <@GWRD> The hilt of the dagger bounces off the lizard's head as Darenel's rock bounces off the side flank.
[21:32] <@GWRD> (Attacking Grikk)
[21:32] <@GWRD> 1d20+5
[21:32] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+5) and gets 20.
[21:32] <@GWRD> 1d8+4
[21:32] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d8+4) and gets 11.
[21:32] <@GWRD> (Grab attempt)
[21:33] <@GWRD> 1d20+9
[21:33] <PK> GWRD throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+9) and gets 19.
[21:33] <Grikk> [hit and successfully grab]
[21:34] <@GWRD> It clamps onto Grikk's leg and starts thrashing his leg around like a rag doll, shredding the flesh from his leg in the process.
[21:34] <@GWRD> (11 damage)
[21:34] <@GWRD> (Theon, Wyran)
[21:35] * @Theon_Tokko draws his blade and attempts to slay it
[21:35] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+7
[21:35] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+7) and gets 15.
[21:35] <@GWRD> (Hit)
[21:35] <@Theon_Tokko> 2d6+5
[21:35] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (2d6+5) and gets 11.
[21:36] <@GWRD> Theon cuts deeply down the other side of its back and it violently shakes more at Grikk's leg in response.
[21:36] <@GWRD> (Wyran, Valio, Grikk)
[21:37] <Grikk> [whats the roll to escape grapple?]
[21:37] * Wyran moves into better position and draws his shield. He Produces a Flame in his free hand and flings it at the creature. (Cast Spell Produce Flame)
[21:37] <@GWRD> (CMB vs its CMD)
[21:37] <Wyran> 1d20+2
[21:37] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 17.
[21:38] <Wyran> 9) [21:38] <@GWRD> (Hit)
[21:38] <Wyran> 1d6+3
[21:38] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d6+3) and gets 8.
[21:38] <@GWRD> (No bonus on damage however)
[21:39] <Wyran> 10) [21:39] <@GWRD> The scent of burned lizard flesh fills the air as it thrashes harder.
[21:39] <Grikk> [do i get valio's bonus on my cmb roll?]
[21:40] <@GWRD> (no, only for attack/damage rolls on non-spells)
[21:40] <Valio> (yeah, weapon damage, not magic damage)
[21:40] * Grikk attempts to pry the thing off
[21:40] <Grikk> 1d20+7
[21:40] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+7) and gets 26.
[21:41] <Wyran> 11) [21:41] <@GWRD> You anchor your trapped leg long enough to stablize yourself on it and pry open the lizard's mouth with your other foot.
[21:41] <Grikk> [just escaping grapple,not attacking there. can i still attack?]
[21:42] <Katilyn> (brb)
[21:42] <@GWRD> (Yes you can attack normally since you were successful. If you were not successful that would have been a standard action)
[21:42] <@GWRD> (Hit)
[21:43] <Grikk> [oh,i use that roll to escape and attack as well? if so,that is indeed a crit]
[21:43] <Grikk> 2d6+5
[21:43] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (2d6+5) and gets 13.
[21:44] <@GWRD> (No you don't get that roll as an attack also)
[21:44] <Grikk> [ok]
[21:44] <@GWRD> (You have to roll a regular attack)
[21:44] <Grikk> 1d20+8
[21:44] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+8) and gets 27.
[21:44] <Grikk> [still crit,lol]
[21:44] <Valio> (lol, still a crit…)
[21:44] <Wyran> 12) [21:44] <Katilyn> (back0
[21:44] <@GWRD> After removing your foot from its mouth you chop into its neck with your scimitar so it permanently won't bite it again.
[21:45] * Grikk spits on the lizard
[21:45] <Grikk> “Bite me,will you?!” [21:45] * Valio rushes over to heal Grikk's leg.
[21:45] <Valio> 1d8+3
[21:45] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d8+3) and gets 10.
[21:45] <Valio> (heal check as well to bandage?)
[21:45] <@GWRD> Grikk's leg looks shredded and full of lizard drool and blood.
[21:46] <Valio> 1d20
[21:46] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20) and gets 6.
[21:46] <@GWRD> (Sure if you want to try to treat deadly wounds)
[21:46] <Valio> (failed heal check, but +10hp from CLW)
[21:46] <Grikk> [i dont think hes going to do that with a 6,lol. ty]
[21:46] <@GWRD> You wrap up the leg with some bandages, and what survived of his pant leg.
[21:47] <Valio> “I'm sorry I can't do more for your leg. Perhaps one of the others can take a look as well.” [21:47] * Wyran walks over to Grikk and gathe's the scraps of his pants leg before casting Mend
[21:47] * Darenel looks over the injured Leg and casts heal on it
[21:48] <Grikk> “It's just a scratch,don't fret so much.” [21:48] <Darenel> 1d8+3
[21:48] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d8+3) and gets 10.
[21:48] * Katilyn moved around to hunt down her dagger.
[21:48] * Wyran looks aroudn to make sure no one else is injured
[21:48] <Grikk> [lol,was only down by 1 after the first heal]
[21:49] <Valio> “Should we set up camp? It's getting late, and I don't think Grikk should walk on that.” [21:49] <@GWRD> Your dagger is lying blade deep in the vicious soil. That soil will think twice before messing with you.
[21:49] <Grikk> “What are you talking about,I'm fine.” [21:49] <Katilyn> (lol)
[21:50] <@GWRD> (Grikk DC 14 fort save vs. poison)
[21:50] <Grikk> 1d20+5
[21:50] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+5) and gets 19.
[21:50] <@GWRD> (yep, you're fine)
[21:50] <Grikk> [see? fine :p]
[21:50] <Wyran> “We could continue for alittle more. but I do think time for camp is coming soon.” [21:51] * Katilyn retrieved her dagger and then rejoined the group. “it was just a tensy lizard, but it is getting a bit late to keep traveling.” [21:51] <@GWRD> (For those of you who hunted today, you can make your survival checks.)
[21:51] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+6
[21:51] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+6) and gets 10.
[21:51] <Grikk> “I suppose.” [21:51] <@GWRD> (Tensy as in large dog sized)
[21:51] <Grikk> 1d20+4
[21:51] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+4) and gets 12.
[21:51] <Wyran> 1d20+2
[21:51] <Valio> 1d20
[21:51] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 4.
[21:51] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20) and gets 16.
[21:51] <Katilyn> (hehehehe see tensy)
[21:51] * Valio casts an unseen servant when camp is made, to gather wood within the area.
[21:52] <Darenel> 1d20+15
[21:52] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+15) and gets 26.
[21:53] <Valio> (all wood under 100lbs and within 30' (I'll wander the edges of the site to make it larger?) gets dragged into camp over the next 3 hours)
[21:54] <@GWRD> The day's hunt was quite fruitful, with Darenel finding some very ripe trees along with some game. The rest of you really didn't do so great, but you overall got enough food to last about 2 1/2 days.
[21:55] * Wyran during meal time he pops off a Channel Energy because he can and full health is awesome
[21:55] <Wyran> 2d6
[21:55] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (2d6) and gets 8.
[21:56] <@GWRD> (Who's responsible for Theon's heal checks for his disease, because it's roll time.)
[21:56] <Wyran> 13) [21:56] <Wyran> 1d20+7
[21:56] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+7) and gets 24.
[21:57] <@GWRD> (+4 bonus to Theon's save)
[21:57] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+4
[21:57] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+4) and gets 21.
[21:57] <Wyran> 14) [21:59] <@GWRD> The night is uneventful, though the bugs seem to be taking a fancy to Ptolamir once again, though he looks no worse for wear for it, except an unpleasant itching sensation. Even Timandra's fever seems to be not worsening.
[22:00] <@GWRD> (Same travel plans or faster speed since you have food?)
[22:00] <Valio> (2.5 days food? faster travel)
[22:00] <Wyran> 15) [22:01] <Katilyn> (i'm good with whatever)
[22:03] <@GWRD> You hasten your speed with fuller packs with food. You happen upon a game trail after a couple hours of travel.
[22:05] * Wyran is going to travel with his shield equiped and sword sheathed for now.
[22:06] <@GWRD> The game trail eventually leads to a fifty-foot-wide gorge that scars the landscape. A rapidly flowing river rushes through the gorge, with a rickety-looking rope bridge providing a treacherous-looking way to cross.
[22:06] <Valio> “Anyone have spare rope? I don't think we should trust the bridge alone.” [22:07] <Grikk> “I have some.” [22:07] <Wyran> “As do I” [22:08] <Valio> “I would feel better if we had a trusted rope to help guide us along, in the off chance the bridge were to fail.” [22:09] <PK> (Trust the bridge, what could possibly go wrong?)
[22:09] * Katilyn shook her head “sadly, i have none.” [22:09] <Wyran> 16) [22:12] <@GWRD> (So what's the plan?)
[22:12] * Grikk pulls out 50 ft of silk rope
[22:13] <Wyran> “Will that be long enough to span the gorge?” [22:13] <Valio> “Who's the lightest here? If that person goes across, we can then all follow. We just need to make sure it is tied on both ends.” [22:14] <Grikk> “I'm definitely not the lightest.” [22:14] * Katilyn eyed all the guys and began to slowly slink back towards the trees.
[22:14] <@GWRD> (Gorge is 50' so would have to be right at both edges to make it across)
[22:14] * Wyran looks at Katilyn “I think she is…” [22:15] * Valio groans and slaps his forehead. “I totally forgot my rope was attached to the cannibal wall. We spent time there and I never went to retrieve it.” [22:16] <Valio> “Does anyone else have rope, or it is just the one hank?” [22:17] <Valio> (someone remind me to retrieve the rope next time we're at the camp?)
[22:17] * Wyran shakes his head “I thought I had some, but it would seem it's been lost” [22:19] * Valio pulls some string from his pouch. “I know this won't work. Perhaps my bandolier?” [22:20] * Wyran nods some and hrmms “I wish o try something as well but I dont think it will work…” [22:20] <Darenel> (i used to have some rope but with all the runing around and losing my gear to canibals i am not sure if i still have it)
[22:20] <@Theon_Tokko> (we recovered all of our gear that they took)
[22:20] <Valio> (yeah. I just never went to untie mine from the wall. you all have your stuff)
[22:20] <@GWRD> (What Theon said)
[22:20] * Wyran puts the shield away for now and approched the bridge and touches one of the anchors before casting Mending to see if he can repair some of the bridge.
[22:21] <Wyran> 17) [22:22] <@GWRD> (Mending requires the original material to be present, weather and questionable construction methods has done their work on this bridge)
[22:22] <Wyran> 18) [22:23] * Wyran sighs as the spell fails and rises back to his feet.
[22:24] <Valio> “Well. Bandolier, any spare belts, and the rope?” [22:26] <Wyran> “Not I” [22:27] <@GWRD> The air is getting warmer as the bridge swaps slightly to a faint wind.
[22:28] * Katilyn eyed the bridge and shook her head. “Is there no one see any other spot that would be safer to cross?” [22:29] * Wyran starts to cast another spell. After its completion he trouches everyone on the shoulder, granting them the Effects of Endure Elements for the next 3 hours. (Endure Elements Communical)
[22:29] <Wyran> 19) [22:30] <Wyran> 20) [22:31] * Valio gives the bridge a look into how it was engineered.
[22:33] * Darenel eyes the bridge suspiciously then tries to see if there is a better crossing in sight
[22:33] <Valio> 1d20+2
[22:33] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 6.
[22:33] <@GWRD> The bridge is a rickety-looking rope bridge, and appears to be the only crossing as far as the eye can see in either direction of the gorge.
[22:34] <Valio> “I can't guarantee it will hold us, but it looks like it's the only way across without backtracking.” [22:35] * Wyran nods, then looks bakc to Katilyn
[22:35] <Darenel> (so did we determine we have enough rope to cross?)
[22:35] * Katilyn eyed wyran “will you quit that?” [22:35] <@GWRD> (You have 50' of rope for a 50' gorge. 2 people would have to be uncomfortably close to the edge.)
[22:36] <Wyran> Well you are the lightest, unless you prefer we backtrack. we should decide soon. The spell I cast will only last for 3 hours
[22:37] <Katilyn> “We only have 50 feet of rope and that gorge is dang near that. I may be unafraid to die, but i'm not suicidal either.” [22:38] <Darenel> (how about securing the rope on our end then using it as safety to cross the bridge, if the bridge gives out we still have to rope on our end)
[22:39] <Wyran> 21) [22:40] <Darenel> ( and the bridge on our end is not stable so we cant secure it somewhere on the bridge itself
[22:41] <Wyran> “I think it would be safter to try and find another way around, since we lack rope.” [22:43] * Valio nods. “I suppose that would be the safest solution.” [22:43] <@GWRD> (Note: You have 15 minutes to solve this encounter or avoid it, before I'm calling the game.)
[22:43] <Katilyn> “I vote we go around as well.” [22:43] <Darenel> (this is jungle, are there any vines nearby)
[22:44] <@GWRD> (You could try to make something out of the vines of the area, but it would take a bit of time to do.)
[22:45] * Darenel looks around fore usable vines
[22:47] <@GWRD> (It will take about an hour to search for enough vines and try to fashion them into a usable rope.)
[22:47] * Valio goes to look for vines as well.
[22:48] * Grikk helps as well
[22:48] * Wyran helps too
[22:48] * Katilyn sits down and hopes they don't find any.
[22:48] <Darenel> (i guess we are looking for vines)
[22:49] <@GWRD> In about 20 minutes or so Darenel constructs what he believes is a sturdy rope made out of nearby vines.
[22:49] <@GWRD> (For the 4 that went vine hunting, survival checks)
[22:49] <Valio> 1d20
[22:49] <PK> Valio throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20) and gets 9.
[22:49] <Darenel> 1d20+13
[22:49] <PK> Darenel throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+13) and gets 18.
[22:50] <Wyran> 1d20+2
[22:50] <PK> Wyran throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 15.
[22:50] <Grikk> 1d20+4
[22:50] <PK> Grikk throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+4) and gets 15.
[22:50] <@Theon_Tokko> 1d20+6
[22:50] <PK> Theon_Tokko throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+6) and gets 17.
[22:50] <@GWRD> (Not you)
[22:51] <@Theon_Tokko> (:P)
[22:51] <@GWRD> The bridge (of death) swings in the faint wind before you as the sun beats down on the land, presently going unnoticed by those warded by magic.
[22:51] <@Theon_Tokko> (my brain skipped over 'vine')
[22:54] <@GWRD> (So what are you all doing?)
[22:54] <Katilyn> (i'm sitting on my ass hoping they forget about how light kat is )
[22:54] <Darenel> (tying rope to the vines we found and then trying to make it across )
[22:55] <@Theon_Tokko> (tieing the rope to kat… j/k)
[22:55] <Katilyn> (:P)
[22:56] * Valio notes Kat's lack of interest. “I'll go, if Katilyn does not feel comfortable with this plan.” [22:56] <@GWRD> Darenel ties the rope to the vine rope and walks across with no issue.
[22:56] <Valio> (or, Darenel will…)
[22:56] * Wyran will try to cross next after Darnel.
[22:56] * @Theon_Tokko watches Darenel go, then preps to go as well
[22:57] * Grikk will cross last
[22:57] <Darenel> “We should be able to cross one at a time” [22:57] * Katilyn sighed as she saw Darenel cross and then watched the others as they prepped to go. She grabbed her pack up, made sure it was secure and then prepared to go after wyran and theon.
[22:58] <Darenel> (i have a feeling the guy in heavy plate will go for a splash or a swim whatever is at the bottom of this ravine)
[23:00] <@GWRD> Going across 1 at a time seems to work out just fine for you, as the rickety bridge holds up just fine as this session comes to a close.

1)
I say travel at half speed and hunt along the way. I have a spell that will “help”
2)
“I have no option on way or another” - some neutral bastard
3)
you got this
4) , 12)
lol
5)
sure
6)
HA
7)
go talk to it or something
8)
ew
9)
doh +1 thanks to the bard
10)
yup didnt add it in
11)
i believe that a crit for a scimitar
13)
ive been treating him
14)
sweet
15)
im good wiht a faster speed
16)
crap sorry ignore me. i think one of my kits had rope. I have no rope
17)
I have a feeling my spell is going to fail
18)
I had a feeling but it was worth a shot
19)
3 hours inludes all 8 characters
20)
including myself too
21)
there would still be a few feet they would have to travel without the rope being attached
campaigns/sfss/session_44_-_12-28-2014_-_the_bridge_that_binds.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/05 02:42 by ryubasteon