Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_49_-_4-14-2019

[19:45] <DM_ToA> When last we left our adventurers…plunging into the center of the abandoned Temple of the Nine Gods in the lost city of Omu, our crew found themselves in brief peril from treacherous traps and Juggernauts bent on killing. Taking a brief rest from their trials, they consider pressing on. What will it take to halt their chase to the tomb of the lich Acerack? Join us now as the adventure
[19:45] <DM_ToA> continues!
[19:45] * Dylan (igloo@sorcery-a2v.k6m.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)
[19:45] <DM_ToA> (Apparently – that)
[19:45] <Miri> (lol)
[19:46] <@Ash→ (I guess if you wait long enough, everybody will do that, and Acerack wins.)
[19:46] <DM_ToA> In the hallway, you do see a skeleton that was crushed by the juggernaut. On the back of the skull, you see what looks like a cube carved out.
[19:47] <Miri> “taking the term skeleton key rather literally?”
[19:47] * May (maymagic16@sorcery-tcuf3n.hr.cox.net) has joined #grovewood
[19:48] <DM_ToA> (hey, May – just started)
[19:48] <May> (Sorry, lost track of time)
[19:48] <Miri> (we only tpked last week, no big deal :P)
[19:48] <May> (cools)
[19:49] <Miri> (totally kidding btw)
[19:49] <DM_ToA> (or being eerily prescient)
[19:49] <Miri> (but you told me no tpk for at least another week :P)
[19:49] <May> (Ah… so this campaign drags o- err, continues, then.)
[19:49] <DM_ToA> (*snerk*)
[19:50] * Dylan (igloo@sorcery-a2v.k6m.58.172.IP) has joined #grovewood
[19:50] * Terres gets closer to examine the skeleton skull
[19:50] <May> (jaeger me if you need to, I gotta go start laundry I've procrastinated on)
[19:51] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[19:51] * Ash- hangs back.
[19:51] * Dylan watches
[19:51] * Miri waits for something else to hit.
[19:52] * Tolman is now known as Stolanimus
[19:53] * Stolanimus is now known as Stolachnoid
[19:54] <Terres> (if i am not mistaken last ting i did was steal some giant ruby and found nothing else of interest)
[19:54] <DM_ToA> (That is correct)
[19:54] <Terres> “Do we need to find a key for that door?”
[19:55] <Dylan> “Maybe?”
[19:55] <Miri> “you sure that skull isn't a key?”
[19:56] * Terres shrugs “Migh as well try”
[19:56] <@Ash→ “It would be unusual for a skull to be a key, but I've seen stranger things in the short time I've been an adventurer.”
[19:57] <Miri> “something has to reference that…what was it the key is on the inside?”
[19:59] * Dylan shrugs
[19:59] <Dylan> “drawing acblank”
[20:00] <@Stolachnoid> �The keyhole on the chest on the wall?�
[20:00] <Dylan> “Just as a point of interest we could just fo the other way”
[20:00] <@Stolachnoid> (wait, nevermind. I can�t talk. LoL)
[20:01] <Dylan> “Or you could just use a magic hand to drop the chest until it breaks”
[20:02] <DM_ToA> You hear a series of squeaks and puffs from the spider…who is pointing the other way down the hall.
[20:02] <Terres> (i thought the key hole is on a chest thats actually carved into a wall)
[20:02] <DM_ToA> (it is)
[20:02] <DM_ToA> (There is a key hole, but it's carved into a relief of a chest.)
[20:02] <Miri> “Whatever it is we are gonna do, can we do it already?”
[20:03] * @Stolachnoid moves out of the chamber and into the hallway.
[20:04] * Dylan follows Stolachnoid
[20:04] <@Ash→ “If we can get into the chest, let's get into the chest, otherwise let's take that skull with us and figure out where to go next.”
[20:04] <Terres> (yeah i am kinda lost too si o follow the Giant spider)
[20:04] * Miri moves over to pick up the skull.
[20:05] <DM_ToA> As you walk down the hallway, skirting around the grey ooze…you smell rotting vegetation.
[20:05] <@Stolachnoid> (someone already explored another room down the hall away from here)
[20:05] <May> (I must have missed another session. where are we?)
[20:06] <Miri> (you did, i think we are three levels lower now)
[20:06] <May> (D:)
[20:06] <Terres> (i already tried to look for a key that would fit into the keyhole but found nothing soi am moving on)
[20:06] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[20:06] <May> (got a map?)
[20:07] * Miri is going to grab the skull unless something or someone stops her, in case they need it later.
[20:07] <DM_ToA> Pressing on… you come to…
[20:07] * Ash- falls into step behind Miri.
[20:08] <DM_ToA> A pungent stench fills this pentagonal room, the walls of which are covered with riveted sheets of iron. A wild garden full of sickly plants and rotting compost takes up most of the interior, and a narrow path hugs the walls between two exits. Jutting from the middle of the garden is a six-foot-tall rusty sprinkler. In the ceiling above the sprinkler, a ten-foot-wide shaft leads straight
[20:08] <DM_ToA> up.
[20:08] <DM_ToA> (https://imgur.com/alEpmBh)
[20:08] <Terres> (this is where the skeleton was hding before right?)
[20:09] * Dylan shrugs and goes through the door on the upper left of the map following the path
[20:09] <@Ash→ (I don't like the gear look of this map, just meta-saying)
[20:09] <DM_ToA> (Yes, Terres)
[20:10] * Terres searches for any interesting items (including a possible key)
[20:10] <DM_ToA> A skeleton bursts out of a lump of vegetation and skitters spider-like for the way out.
[20:11] * @Stolachnoid climbs to the shaft.
[20:11] * Terres casts Command and yell Halt at the skeleton
[20:12] <DM_ToA> (what's the DC?)
[20:12] <Terres> (wis save DC 16)
[20:12] * Dylan sits in the next hallway and pulls out a ball and bounces it against the wall
[20:12] <May> (That map doesn't help me cause I have no idea how they, got there ;__;)
[20:12] <@Ash→ “I thought it was the nature of undead to attack the living. It seems that they are fleeing more often since I channeled to turn them.”
[20:12] <Terres> (bah never mind, no effect on undead)
[20:14] <Miri> (did we come into this chamber from the west or from the south?)
[20:14] <Terres> ( well i wasted a spell slot, anyone else can do anything about stopping the skelly)
[20:15] <DM_ToA> It slips on some wet leaves…popping back up and continuing to skitter.
[20:17] <Terres> ( we can only come from south because west path is blocked, it looks like we need to rotate this whole room to exit)
[20:18] * Terres cast Eldritch blast at the skelleton when he is in sight
[20:18] <DM_ToA> It dashes out of the eastern door.
[20:18] * @Stolachnoid climbs to the shaft.
[20:19] <@Stolachnoid> (I don�t see an eastern door)
[20:19] <DM_ToA> (Sorry – western hall)
[20:20] <Terres> (east door? i dont see one, only south west and north west)
[20:20] <Dylan> (dylan waita aftwr going through the nortwest door)
[20:20] <DM_ToA> (give me an athletics check – DC 14, Tol with advantage)
[20:21] <DM_ToA> (Northwest door is where the skeleton left)
[20:21] <@Stolachnoid> (spiders make no rolls for simply climbing� what is the check for?)
[20:22] * Ash- scratches his head.
[20:22] <DM_ToA> (actually never mind – your legs will count of climbing gear)
[20:22] <@Stolachnoid> (Spider climb: The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.)
[20:23] <DM_ToA> Stol: At the bottom of the grand staircase, a resonant mechanical rumbling emanates from a dark shaft opening up in the middle of this chamber�s floor. Four cylindrical stone pedestals surround the shaft, each ten feet tall, five feet wide, and featuring a tiny slot in its side. Squatting atop each pedestal is a large four-armed gargoyle.
[20:24] <DM_ToA> (You're in the chamber above the gear room)
[20:24] <@Stolachnoid> (eek)
[20:25] <@Stolachnoid> (I have to confess I still dont� quite understand. like, what staircase?)
[20:25] <Dylan> (afk)
[20:26] <DM_ToA> When you came up – there are stairs on either side of you, leading up to a balcony.
[20:27] <Terres> (so no one else is interested in the weird skeleton that just ran away?
[20:28] <@Ash→ (It would be the 2nd to try)
[20:29] * May is now known as Kayalia
[20:29] * Kayalia wanders about doing situationally appropriate things.
[20:29] * Ash- tries to identify if any of the vegatation looks harmful.
[20:29] <DM_ToA> (roll nature, Ash)
[20:29] <@Ash→ 1d20+5
[20:29] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(?)+5]: 20
[20:32] <DM_ToA> (Nah – it's not salad material, but it won't rise up and kill you.)
[20:32] * Terres tries to search the room for any mechanisms or interesting doodads
[20:32] <@Ash→ “I wouldn't recommend eating the vegatation, but I don't believe it will try to kill any of us.”
[20:34] <@Stolachnoid> (sorry, i�m exploring on my own a bit)
[20:34] <@Stolachnoid> (looking to see if i can trigger something)
[20:34] <Terres> (dont be triggering no traps)
[20:35] * Miri keeps her sword, lit and at the ready.
[20:36] <DM_ToA> (Spiders trigger me.)
[20:36] <Dylan> (you and my wife)
[20:37] <Miri> (if they aren't willing to kill spiders for me any time day or night without laughing at me much, then i don't want them for a partner)
[20:38] <Terres> ( but spiders are cool, they kill pests)
[20:38] <Miri> (they can also bite you and kill you)
[20:39] <DM_ToA> You all hear grinding stone above you…
[20:39] <Terres> (naw they cool, you leave them alone and they leave you alone)
[20:40] <Kayalia> (I am super arachnaphobic irl)
[20:40] <@Stolachnoid> 1d20+2
[20:40] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 1d20(?)+2]: 7
[20:40] <DM_ToA> 1d20
[20:40] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)]: 2
[20:40] <DM_ToA> (Wow…)
[20:40] <@Ash→ “What's that noise? Stol… is that you?”
[20:41] <DM_ToA> (init order – Stol, Gargoyles, Sweet release of death)
[20:43] <DM_ToA> (let me whip up a map)
[20:43] <Terres> (well no need for map if the spiderman books it and brings the gargoyls down to us)
[20:45] <@Stolachnoid> ( incoming !!! )
[20:47] <@Stolachnoid> (no need for map in our chamber, cause I�m bolting down the shaft)
[20:47] <DM_ToA> Suddenly – a spider drops down without warning.
[20:48] <DM_ToA> Do you attack it, or scream?
[20:48] * Terres looks at Stol then looks up the shaft from where he came
[20:48] <Miri> “is that stol or another spider?”
[20:49] <DM_ToA> (Kill it to be sure!)
[20:49] * @Stolachnoid moves down the shaft and along the ceiling away from it.
[20:49] <@Stolachnoid> (how high is the shaft from the floor� this could be awesome.)
[20:49] <DM_ToA> (let me see if they give me a nubmer)
[20:50] <DM_ToA> (20 ft from opening to floor)
[20:50] <@Stolachnoid> (and then there�s the shaft length. stumble, rumble, crumble!)
[20:51] <DM_ToA> (35 feet total)
[20:52] * Ash- looks up at the hole to see what freaked out the spiderstol.
[20:52] <DM_ToA> (Are you dropping down?)
[20:53] * @Stolachnoid moves down the shaft and along the ceiling away from it.
[20:54] <DM_ToA> You all see a brown and green spider pop out of the shaft overhead and crawl carefully along the cieling.
[20:55] <Terres> (we have a storm going on and this lightning is making me a bit nervous)
[20:55] <DM_ToA> You all also hear rumbling from the shaft, like someone dumped some rocks.
[20:55] <DM_ToA> (Come to Louisville – we have high wind, too)
[20:55] <Miri> (80 degree high here)
[21:04] <@Ryu> (We have snow here in Illinois, you can have it)
[20:57] <DM_ToA> (Sure – ship it here)
[20:57] * Terres looks up the shaft to see what freaked out the spider
[20:58] <Miri> “did stol get freaked out over a gaint shaft?”
[20:58] <DM_ToA> Terres you see four four-armed winged shapes drifting down…
[20:58] * Terres casts fireball in the middle of them
[20:59] <DM_ToA> (you and Vesuvvius, I swear)
[20:59] <Terres> 10d6
[20:59] <TolBot> Terres's 10d6(??????????)]: 43
[20:59] <DM_ToA> (what's the save?)
[20:59] <Terres> (dc 16 dex save for half damage)
[20:59] * Dylan_ (igloo@sorcery-jcd.k6m.58.172.IP) has joined #grovewood
[21:00] <Terres> (me and volcano what?)
[21:00] <DM_ToA> #4 1d20 DC 16
[21:00] <DM_ToA> 1d20 DC 16
[21:00] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'DC 16']: 4
[21:00] <DM_ToA> 1d20 DC 16
[21:00] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'DC 16']: 16
[21:00] <DM_ToA> 1d20 DC 16
[21:00] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'DC 16']: 12
[21:00] <DM_ToA> 1d20 DC 16
[21:00] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'DC 16']: 1
[21:00] <@Stolachnoid> (it�s 4#1d20 for future ref)
[21:00] * Dylan (igloo@sorcery-a2v.k6m.58.172.IP) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)
[21:01] <DM_ToA> (ok – I knew the number had to become before the dice)
[21:01] <Terres> (so one takes 21 dmg, the rest 43)
[21:02] <DM_ToA> The pea sized flick of flame streak up unerringly – detonating in the middle of the shaft with a gout of green, red and yellow flame…
[21:02] <DM_ToA> …but the smoking stone statues land in the middle of the group.
[21:02] <@Ash→ “Uh whoa!”
[21:02] <DM_ToA> (decide your strategies while I whip up a map)
[21:04] <@Stolachnoid> (pretty sure we�re gonna die. sorry)
[21:04] <@Stolachnoid> (ooh, fall damage too, though. :)
[21:06] <DM_ToA> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435
[21:06] <DM_ToA> (Place yourselves and everyone but Stol rolls init)
[21:07] <@Ash→ 1d20
[21:07] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(?)]: 6
[21:07] <Terres> 1d20+1 init
[21:07] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+1 'init']: 4
[21:07] <Miri> 1d20 adv init
[21:07] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(14, 17) 'adv init']: 17
[21:09] <DM_ToA> Kayalia - init, please)
[21:09] <Kayalia> 1D20+5 adv
[21:09] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(8, 8)+5 'adv']: 13
[21:09] <Kayalia> (derp)
[21:10] <DM_ToA> (init order: Miri Kayalia Stol, Ash Terres Gargoyles [an underappreciated Disney cartoon])
[21:11] <DM_ToA> (ROUND ONE)
[21:11] <DM_ToA> (Miri)
[21:11] <Miri> (is silver G a gargole?)
[21:11] <DM_ToA> (yes)
[21:12] * Miri will rage, and move to G and take two reckless attacks against it.
[21:12] <DM_ToA> (roll)
[21:12] <Miri> 2#1d20+7
[21:12] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+7]: 14
[21:12] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+7]: 15
[21:12] <Miri> (wait)
[21:12] <Miri> 2#1d20+7
[21:12] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+7]: 11
[21:12] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+7]: 17
[21:13] <Miri> (so a 15 and a 17 are the two higest)
[21:13] <DM_ToA> (one hit)
[21:13] <DM_ToA> (what are you hitting with?)
[21:13] <Miri> (flame great sword)
[21:13] <Miri> 2d6+6 slashing
[21:13] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??)+6 'slashing']: 13
[21:13] <DM_ToA> (ok – roll damage)
[21:13] <Miri> 2d6 fire
[21:13] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??) 'fire']: 9
[21:13] <DM_ToA> (thanks)
[21:13] <Kayalia> (gargoyles are on the ground?)
[21:14] <DM_ToA> (yes)
[21:15] <DM_ToA> (Kayalia)
[21:16] * Kayalia will rush up to the SIlver Gargoyle and attack it with her war fan, which she extended while en route.
[21:16] <Kayalia> 1d20+8
[21:16] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+8]: 20
[21:16] <Kayalia> 4d6+5 slashing/magical
[21:16] <TolBot> Kayalia's 4d6(????)+5 'slashing/magical']: 23
[21:17] <@Stolachnoid> (magical may matter, actually)
[21:18] * Kayalia blade dances artfully and with a soothing jingle of the bells on her garments, with a twist and a with a twirl while attacking, in such a way that it is inspiring to Terres (1d6 bardic inspiration).
[21:18] <DM_ToA> Kayalia rushes up – a demon of speed and steel. Skidding to a halt, she lets her momentum add bite to her attack.
[21:19] <Kayalia> (@ Terres: you got 10 min to use that. will add 1d6 to an attack roll or save, or ability check)
[21:19] <DM_ToA> (Stol)
[21:20] <@Stolachnoid> (hmm)
[21:20] <Terres> (do i have to call it before attacking/skill or can i roll after i roll the action
[21:20] <Terres> )
[21:20] <@Stolachnoid> (which one was less damaged?)
[21:21] <Miri> (i believe yo ucan use it after the roll but before the dm calls hit or miss)
[21:21] <@Stolachnoid> (you must declare and action before you roll for it)
[21:21] <Miri> (like a “oh i'm not sure that will hit, i'll add this to it.” kind of thing)
[21:21] <@Stolachnoid> (oh, that� yes after)
[21:21] * Dylan_ (igloo@sorcery-jcd.k6m.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)
[21:22] <@Stolachnoid> (which one was less damaged?)
[21:22] <DM_ToA> (Gold, Platimun, Copper)
[21:22] <@Stolachnoid> (no, only one of them saved from the fireball)
[21:22] <DM_ToA> (Silver – which Miri and Kayalia are attacking)
[21:22] * Dylan (igloo@sorcery-jcd.k6m.58.172.IP) has joined #grovewood
[21:23] <@Stolachnoid> 1d20+6 bite
[21:23] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 1d20(?)+6 'bite']: 24
[21:23] <DM_ToA> (roll damage)
[21:23] <@Stolachnoid> 1d8+4 piercing
[21:23] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 1d8(?)+4 'piercing']: 10
[21:23] <@Stolachnoid> (counts as magic, and must save vs poison, which I think they�re immune from. :)
[21:24] <DM_ToA> Amazingly enough – the fire weakened the metal enough for Stolachnoid's fangs pierce)
[21:25] <DM_ToA> You feel the poison empty into the gargoyles…but it doesn't seem to slow it down, save for some crumbling around the wound.
[21:25] <DM_ToA> Ash – do something!)
[21:25] * Ash- uses BANE on the Copper, Gold, and Platinum Gargoyles (Cha 14 save)
[21:25] <DM_ToA> 1d20-1 DC 14
[21:25] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)-1 'DC 14']: 6
[21:26] <DM_ToA> 1d20-1 DC 14
[21:26] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)-1 'DC 14']: 6
[21:26] <DM_ToA> 1d20-1 DC 14
[21:26] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)-1 'DC 14']: 11
[21:26] <@Ash→ (All will take -1d4 on attacks and saves)
[21:26] <DM_ToA> (Yes, they will – taking bonus action?)
[21:27] <@Ash→ (Nope)
[21:27] <DM_ToA> (Terres)
[21:27] <Terres> (ok i didnt use any conc spells since last combat so can i assume my hex is still active and i can move it to one of the gargoyles?)
[21:27] <Miri> (how long does hex last?)
[21:27] <DM_ToA> (let me see)
[21:27] <Terres> (8 hours in my case)
[21:27] <Miri> (wow)
[21:28] <DM_ToA> (yeah – still active)
[21:28] <@Stolachnoid> (then it�s designed for keeping it up)
[21:28] <DM_ToA> (if you work it right…)
[21:28] * Terres uses bonus action to transfer the hex to Silver then lights it up with 2 Eldritch blasts
[21:28] <Terres> 2#1d20+9
[21:28] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+9]: 12
[21:28] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+9]: 17
[21:28] <Terres> 1d6
[21:28] <TolBot> Terres's 1d6(?)]: 2
[21:29] <Terres> (so14 and 17)
[21:29] <DM_ToA> (one hit)
[21:29] <Terres> (i used that inspiration thing)
[21:29] <Terres> 1d10+3
[21:29] <TolBot> Terres's 1d10(?)+3]: 5
[21:29] <Terres> 1d6 necrotic damage
[21:29] <TolBot> Terres's 1d6(?) 'necrotic damage']: 5
[21:30] <Terres> (10 total 5 force and 5 necrotic)
[21:30] <DM_ToA> The bolt slams into the neck and it staggers a step…then looks to you, Terres.
[21:31] <DM_ToA> (Gargoyles…here we come…)
[21:32] <Terres> (ac 14)
[21:33] <DM_ToA> Copper attacks Terres
[21:33] <Terres> (does that bane work on attacks?)
[21:33] <@Ash→ (It does)
[21:33] <Terres> (i might survive)
[21:33] <DM_ToA> bite 1d20+8
[21:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+ 8 bite
[21:33] <TolBot> Try [Number of rolls]#(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)�[Add/Subtract modifier]
[21:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+ 8
[21:33] <TolBot> Try [Number of rolls]#(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)�[Add/Subtract modifier]
[21:34] <@Ash→ (no space)
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 23
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 19
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 24
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 18
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 16
[21:34] <@Ash→ (Bane might help you on that last one)
[21:34] <DM_ToA> The gargoyle in front of Terres savages him with glee.
[21:34] <DM_ToA> 2d6+4
[21:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+4]: 13
[21:35] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 7
[21:35] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 7
[21:35] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 9
[21:35] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 8
[21:35] <Terres> ( that last one might miss depending on 1d4)
[21:35] <DM_ToA> Terres take 44 points of damage)
[21:36] * Terres stares at the gargoyle and uses reaction to hellish rebuke
[21:36] <Miri> (if any are attacking me, remember they have advantage)
[21:36] <Terres> 6d10 fire dmg
[21:36] <TolBot> Terres's 6d10(??????) 'fire dmg']: 21
[21:37] <DM_ToA> 1d20 Dex save
[21:37] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'Dex save']: 8
[21:37] <Terres> (dc16 dex save for half dmg)
[21:37] <DM_ToA> (yeah – no)
[21:37] * Terres looks rough
[21:37] <DM_ToA> (Hang on…let me check something)
[21:38] <@Stolachnoid> (don�t mean to be an annoying player jerk, but a dm on reddit says only humanoids trigger these gargoyles)
[21:39] <@Stolachnoid> (sorry, meant that for private)
[21:40] <DM_ToA> Terres roll 1d4 and take that off the damage – let me mark that these are Baned)
[21:40] <Terres> 1d4
[21:40] <TolBot> Terres's 1d4(?)]: 2
[21:40] <@Ash→ (Bane doesn't come off the damage, but the “to-hit” roll)
[21:41] <Terres> (it didnt help, they all hit)
[21:41] <DM_ToA> (this is my way of making up for the mistake)
[21:41] <DM_ToA> The silver gargoyle swings at Miri.
[21:42] <Miri> (advantage)
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite adv']: 20
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite adv']: 25
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(20, 18)+8 'adv']: 28 (You da man.)
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(6, 14)+8 'adv']: 22
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(4, 11)+8 'adv']: 19
[21:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 adv
[21:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(19, 14)+8 'adv']: 27
[21:44] <Miri> (it all hits)
[21:44] <DM_ToA> (Critical bite first)
[21:45] <Miri> (k)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> 4d4+4
[21:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 4d4(????)+4]: 14
[21:45] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 10
[21:45] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 8
[21:45] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 10
[21:45] <DM_ToA> (32 for bites)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> (claws)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> 2d6+4
[21:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+4]: 12
[21:46] <@Stolachnoid> 1d20+6 sentry hit
[21:46] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 1d20(?)+6 'sentry hit']: 26 (Most impressive.)
[21:46] <Miri> (that's 42 or am i miscalculating?)
[21:46] <DM_ToA> (crit)
[21:46] <DM_ToA> (that's right Miri)
[21:46] <Miri> (so 54 total or still more coming?)
[21:46] <@Stolachnoid> 2d8+4 pierce magic
[21:46] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 2d8(??)+4 'pierce magic']: 9
[21:46] <DM_ToA> (no, that's it
[21:46] <DM_ToA> (stol add 1d6 necro from hex)
[21:47] <@Stolachnoid> 1d6
[21:47] <TolBot> [Stolachnoid's 1d6(?)]: 6
[21:47] <Miri> (half for 27, yay for calculators)
[21:47] <DM_ToA> (15 total for Stol)
[21:48] <DM_ToA> The gold one swings like a madman at Ash
[21:48] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:48] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 10
[21:48] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:48] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 28 (Excellent)
[21:48] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:48] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 14
[21:48] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:48] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 10
[21:48] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[21:48] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 18
[21:49] <DM_ToA> (which attack do you target?)
[21:49] <@Ash→ (Only the crit hit before bane is factored in)
[21:49] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[21:49] <DM_ToA> 1d4 Bane
[21:49] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d4(?) 'Bane']: 2
[21:50] <DM_ToA> (26 – not a critical hit)
[21:50] <@Ash→ (A nat 20 is a crit, bane or not)
[21:51] <DM_ToA> (ok )
[21:51] <Miri> (i thought bane could negate the crit because it changes the roll)
[21:51] <DM_ToA> 4d4+4 claw
[21:51] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 4d4(????)+4 'claw']: 11
[21:52] <DM_ToA> (11 points, Ash)
[21:52] <@Ash→ 1d20-1 concentration dc10
[21:52] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(?)-1 'concentration dc10']: 1 (Fail)
[21:52] <@Ash→ (Bane drops)
[21:52] <@Ash→ (However I will 'Hellish Rebuke' as a reaction)
[21:52] <@Ash→ 3d10 (dex 14)
[21:52] <TolBot> Ash-'s 3d10(???) '(dex 14)']: 15
[21:53] <DM_ToA> 1d20 save DC 14
[21:53] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?) 'save DC 14']: 16
[21:53] <DM_ToA> (HAHAHAAAA)
[21:53] <Terres> (bane doesnt work on saves?)
[21:53] <DM_ToA> (oh, it does)
[21:53] <DM_ToA> 1d4 bane
[21:53] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d4(?) 'bane']: 1
[21:53] <@Ash→ (It does, but I would have lost concentration before the rebuke)
[21:53] <@Ash→ (It does take 1/2 damage though)
[21:53] <DM_ToA> (still saves)
[21:54] <DM_ToA> The platinum one flails at Stol…
[21:54] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[21:54] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 14
[21:54] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:54] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 28 (Stunning.)
[21:54] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:54] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 24
[21:54] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:54] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 12
[21:55] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[21:55] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 16
[21:55] <@Stolachnoid> (AC is 14)
[21:55] <DM_ToA> (4 hits – one critical)
[21:55] <DM_ToA> 4d4+8 crit
[21:55] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's critical damage: 8d4(????????)+8 'crit']: 29
[21:56] <DM_ToA> 2d6+8
[21:56] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+8]: 16
[21:56] * @Stolachnoid dissovles from spider form.
[21:56] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:56] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 11
[21:56] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[21:56] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 11
[21:56] * Stolachnoid is now known as Stolanimus
[21:56] <DM_ToA> (22 more points)
[21:57] <Stolanimus> (29+22)
[21:57] <DM_ToA> (right – 29 to get you out of spider form, then 22)
[21:58] <Stolanimus> (I dropped form at 26, and then other 3 transfer)
[21:58] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[21:59] <DM_ToA> (don't forget the 22 from the claws, though)
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (ROUND 2)
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (Miri)
[22:00] * Miri will take two reckless attacks one against the silver gargoyle and one against the copper gargoyle.
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (OK – silver first)
[22:00] <Miri> 1d20+7 adv silver
[22:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(3, 9)+7 'adv silver']: 16
[22:00] <Miri> 1d20+7 adv copper
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (miss)
[22:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(13, 1)+7 'adv copper']: 20
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (hit)
[22:01] <Miri> 2d6+6 slashing
[22:01] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??)+6 'slashing']: 15
[22:01] <Miri> 2d6 fire
[22:01] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??) 'fire']: 10
[22:01] <Miri> “Everyone get to the exit, i'll cover as best i can!”
[22:01] <Miri> (that's my turn and brb)
[22:01] <DM_ToA> (Kayalia)
[22:02] * Kayalia attacks silver ?
[22:02] <Kayalia> 1d20+8
[22:02] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+8]: 16
[22:02] <DM_ToA> (ok – roll)
[22:02] <Stolanimus> �step back, Kaya“
[22:02] <Kayalia> (that hits?)
[22:02] <DM_ToA> (misses)
[22:02] <Kayalia> (hm)
[22:03] <DM_ToA> (bonus action?)
[22:03] * Kayalia daggers
[22:03] <DM_ToA> (roll)
[22:03] <Kayalia> 1d20+7
[22:03] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+7]: 17
[22:03] <DM_ToA> (hit)
[22:03] <Kayalia> 1d4 slashing/magic
[22:03] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d4(?) 'slashing/magic']: 2
[22:03] <Kayalia> 3d6 slashing/magic
[22:03] <TolBot> Kayalia's 3d6(???) 'slashing/magic']: 10
[22:04] <DM_ToA> 1d6 necro
[22:04] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d6(?) 'necro']: 3
[22:04] * Kayalia sidesteps.
[22:04] <Stolanimus> (man, silver is still standing/ we�re toast)
[22:04] <Miri> (all ya'll had to do was disengage for an action or bonus (if yo ucan for a bonus) and gtfo but noooo :P)
[22:05] <Kayalia> (woulda done that if the first attack worked xP)
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (does that avoid attack of opprtunity?)
[22:05] <Miri> (yes, yes it does)
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (Stol)
[22:05] <Kayalia> (what I did didn't.. from plat I guess)
[22:06] <Stolanimus> (dunno)
[22:07] <DM_ToA> (Stol – attacking or fleeing?)
[22:07] <Stolanimus> (if miri wants us to)
[22:08] <Miri> (just cause miri said to don't mean you gotta listen.)
[22:10] <DM_ToA> (Do what the emotionally unstable barbarian says! :D )
[22:10] <Stolanimus> (sorry, was afk)
[22:10] * Stolanimus disengages and heads for the exit.
[22:11] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:11] <DM_ToA> (Ash)
[22:11] * Ash- casts 'Beacon of Hope' followed by 'Mass Healing Word' (Everybody has Advantage on Wisdom saves, Death saves, and regain 11 hp)
[22:11] <@Ash→ (end turn)
[22:11] <DM_ToA> (Terres)
[22:12] * Terres sees Stol booking it, disengages as well and runs for the hills
[22:12] <DM_ToA> Dylan – you have a good connection now?)
[22:13] <Stolanimus> (gotta go)
[22:13] <Dylan> (im not in a resto anymore)
[22:13] * TolBot (TolBot@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) Quit (Client exited)
[22:13] * Stolanimus (Tol@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) Quit (Client exited)
[22:13] <Miri> (dang, hope all is ok for tol)
[22:13] <DM_ToA> (He took the TolBot. And he has family visiting, so it's understandable)
[22:13] * TolBot (TolBot@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #grovewood
[22:13] * Tolman (Tol@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #grovewood
[22:13] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman
[22:14] <Miri> (aaah ok. just glad something didn't happen to one of his kids or something)
[22:14] <DM_ToA> Dylan go on ahead and attack)
[22:15] * Dylan appears and strikes at the silvee gargoyle
[22:15] <DM_ToA> (I'll do this – AC 17 – roll to hit, I have to brb)
[22:15] <Dylan> 2#1d20+9
[22:15] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+9]: 26
[22:15] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+9]: 27
[22:15] * Dylan whispers misery
[22:16] <Dylan> 6d6+10
[22:16] <TolBot> Dylan's 6d6(??????)+10]: 31
[22:16] <Dylan> (bonis action LOH Tol)
[22:17] <Dylan> (35 hp i think)
[22:17] <@Ash→ (Oh btw, any healing you receive is at MAX)
[22:18] <Dylan> (end of turn)
[22:19] <DM_ToA> The silver gargoyle explodes into fragments of stone.
[22:20] <DM_ToA> Dylan where are you?)
[22:20] <Miri> (stol and terres went to the exit, so they need moved)
[22:20] <DM_ToA> (on the map)
[22:20] <DM_ToA> (right)
[22:21] <Dylan> (next to Stol now)
[22:21] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:21] <Dylan> (so move double strike move LoH)
[22:22] <DM_ToA> (did I get you correct on the map?)
[22:22] <DM_ToA> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435 – link
[22:23] <Dylan> (sure)
[22:23] <DM_ToA> The platinum gaargoyle swipes and gnashes its teeth at Dylan
[22:23] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[22:23] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 10
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 27
[22:24] <Dylan> (miss)
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 19
[22:24] <Dylan> (hit)
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 22
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 22
[22:24] <Dylan> (4 hits)
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 10
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 11
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 6
[22:24] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4
[22:24] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4]: 8
[22:24] <DM_ToA> (35 total)
[22:25] <Dylan> (got it)
[22:25] <Miri> (if copper moved, do i get an aoo???)
[22:25] <DM_ToA> The copper gargoyle jumps up, and floats to Kayalia.
[22:25] <DM_ToA> (Yes, Miri)
[22:26] <Miri> 1d20+7
[22:26] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+7]: 15
[22:26] <DM_ToA> (Miss)
[22:26] <Miri> (not sure if i still had advantage or not so yeah)
[22:26] <DM_ToA> (You're still in rage…)
[22:26] <Miri> (no, i wouldn't have, just on my turn, ok…continue :D )
[22:27] <DM_ToA> The copper gargoyle tries to rend the small bard…
[22:27] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[22:27] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 25
[22:27] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:27] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 24
[22:27] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:27] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 20
[22:27] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:27] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 14
[22:27] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:27] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 15
[22:27] <DM_ToA> (3 hits)
[22:27] <Kayalia> (that's a lot of attacks)
[22:27] <Dylan> (i should get at attack on copper becauae of feat)
[22:27] <DM_ToA> Dylan – sure)
[22:27] <Dylan> (sentinel)
[22:28] <Dylan> 1d20+9
[22:28] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+9]: 22
[22:28] <DM_ToA> (hit)
[22:28] <Dylan> 3D6+5
[22:28] <TolBot> Dylan's 3d6(???)+5]: 18
[22:28] <Dylan> (im gonna add smite damage)
[22:28] <Dylan> 1D8
[22:28] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d8(?)]: 5
[22:29] <DM_ToA> (actually, the creature isn't within 5 feet – Sentinel doesn't trigger)
[22:29] <Dylan> (ok)
[22:30] <DM_ToA> 2d6+4 bite
[22:30] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+4 'bite']: 11
[22:30] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4 claw
[22:30] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4 'claw']: 8
[22:30] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4 claw
[22:30] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4 'claw']: 10
[22:30] <DM_ToA> (29 total)
[22:30] <Kayalia> (whelp… halve the first one, I guess.)
[22:31] <DM_ToA> Ash you in the room?)
[22:32] <@Ash→ (I am)
[22:32] <@Ash→ (I haven't run yet)
[22:32] <DM_ToA> (ok – the gold one attacks you)
[22:32] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[22:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 15
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 4# 1d20+8 claw
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 28 (Magnificent.)
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 27
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 11
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 24
[22:33] <DM_ToA> (ouch)
[22:33] <@Ash→ (Miss, Crit, Hit, Miss, Hit)
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 4d4+4 crit claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's critical damage: 8d4(????????)+4 'crit claw']: 28
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4 'claw']: 10
[22:33] <DM_ToA> 2d4+4 claw
[22:33] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d4(??)+4 'claw']: 7
[22:34] * Ash- goes down
[22:34] <@Ash→ (Will it continue to hit me while I'm down, so I can calculate death saves?)
[22:35] <DM_ToA> The gold gargoyle turns it's attentions to the others.
[22:36] <Terres> (so Tol and me are not present any more?)
[22:37] <DM_ToA> (Correct, you're out)
[22:37] <DM_ToA> (ROUND 4)
[22:37] <DM_ToA> (Miri)
[22:37] * Miri will move, put herself between the gold gargoyle and ash and pick him up and carry him to the exit and set him down, any aoo will not have advantage since she didn't attack.
[22:38] <DM_ToA> (Gold will take AoO)
[22:38] <Miri> (oks)
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 bite
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'bite']: 13
[22:38] <Miri> (hits)
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 24
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 23
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 27
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8 claw
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8 'claw']: 21
[22:38] <Miri> (all hit)
[22:39] <Miri> (but ash should now be at the exit where terres can pull him to safety)
[22:39] <@Ash→ (Whoa whoa whoa chief. Full attack on an AoO?)
[22:40] <DM_ToA> (hang on)
[22:40] <Dylan> (yea i dont think it works like that)
[22:40] <Dylan> (aoos trigger one attack)
[22:40] <DM_ToA> (Right – sorry…I'm so used to using the full…I'll roll one)
[22:41] <Miri> (no problem)
[22:41] <DM_ToA> The gargoyle tries to snap at you while you pick up the unconscious Ash
[22:41] <DM_ToA> 1d20+8
[22:41] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+8]: 14
[22:41] <Miri> (hits)
[22:41] <DM_ToA> 2d6+4
[22:41] <DM_ToA> 2d6+4
[22:42] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+4]: 13
[22:42] <DM_ToA> (13 points)
[22:42] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+4]: 6
[22:42] <Miri> (halved to 7)
[22:42] <Miri> (and now ash should be safe at the exit)
[22:42] * Miri turns to dylan and Kaya “what part of get out is not understandable?!”
[22:42] <Miri> (and that's my turn)
[22:43] <DM_ToA> Kayalia – speaking of getting out)
[22:43] * Dylan didn't hear that
[22:43] <Kayalia> “You don't need to yell at me every six seconds, ya twit,” Kaya mutters quietly enough that Miri shouldn't hear.
[22:44] <DM_ToA> (Camera cuts to Miri: “I have to yell at her every six second, the twit”)
[22:44] * Kayalia withdraws and casts healing magic on herself using a tarot card of the high priestess.
[22:44] <Miri> (nah)
[22:45] <DM_ToA> (Disengage, I assume)
[22:45] <DM_ToA> (go on ahead and move yourself)
[22:45] <Kayalia> 1d8+3
[22:45] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d8(?)+3]: 11
[22:46] <Kayalia> (yes disengage as bonus actual as rogue and then cast spell as action)
[22:46] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:46] <Miri> (so kaya is out of the room now, ya?)
[22:47] <Kayalia> (no, someone was standing where I could get to, so I had to stop outside the doorway)
[22:47] <DM_ToA> Moving with unearthly grace, Kayalia moves in between the beats of combat. At the door, she flashes a small card. Some of her wounds stop bleeding.
[22:47] <Miri> (k)
[22:48] <DM_ToA> Stolanimus reaches out and touches Ash on the forehead…
[22:49] <Dylan> (in garages might lose signal)
[22:49] <DM_ToA> … and pushes a berry into Ash's mouth.
[22:50] * Ash- sputters and chokes back awake.
[22:50] <DM_ToA> Ash – you're up)
[22:51] * Ash- withdraws back more.
[22:51] <Terres> (who is all currently within 30 feet of me and is hurt?)
[22:51] <Miri> (me, kay, stol, ash)
[22:51] <DM_ToA> (Everyone)
[22:52] <DM_ToA> Dylan is right inside your range)
[22:52] <Miri> (yep, sorry missed dylan)
[22:52] <Terres> (is dylan going to make his way out or is he planning on soloing those things)
[22:53] <DM_ToA> (I'd assume he's going to make his way out…)
[22:53] <Terres> ( as soon as he decides to get closer i will unleash the last spell i have in the ring of spell storing)
[22:53] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:53] <Terres> (Prayer of healing 2nd lvl)
[22:54] <DM_ToA> (holding spell action, then?)
[22:54] <Terres> (yep)
[22:54] <Dylan> (moving to pc)
[22:54] * Dylan (igloo@sorcery-jcd.k6m.58.172.IP) Quit (Quit: Igloo IRC: https://iglooirc.com)
[22:54] <Terres> (well its use object but it counts as spell)
[22:54] <DM_ToA> Dylan – your turn)
[22:55] <Miri> (he just poofed)
[22:55] <Terres> (and Dylan runs through the exit into another dimension)
[22:55] <DM_ToA> (…and after an illict tryst – Jenny Everywhere was born)
[22:56] * Dylan (Dylan@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #grovewood
[22:56] <DM_ToA> (No one, seriously…no one here has not heard of Jenny Everywhere. Heathens)
[22:56] <Miri> (dylan, your turn)
[22:57] <DM_ToA> Dylan is withdrawing?)
[22:57] <Dylan> (yea)
[22:57] <Dylan> (where are we withdrawing to exactly?)
[22:57] <DM_ToA> (Disengaging or a barrel run)
[22:58] <Dylan> (disengage)
[22:58] <DM_ToA> (other side where it says exit)
[22:58] <Miri> (top left)
[22:58] <Dylan> (can i get the link again, I am on a new device)
[22:58] <Miri> ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435 )
[22:58] <DM_ToA> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435
[22:59] <Dylan> (disengage and then up and out)
[22:59] <DM_ToA> As Dylan swings his blade to keep the other gargoyles at bay – the group walks quickly down the hall, hopping over a break into a new room. The gargoyles eye you as you retreat, then take to the air.
[22:59] <Terres> 2d8+4 healing to everyone
[22:59] <TolBot> Terres's 2d8(??)+4 'healing to everyone']: 8
[23:00] <Terres> (i have been rolling utter garbage tonight)
[23:00] * Miri pouts as the gargoyles take to the air. “i wasn't done with them.” mutters to herself.
[23:00] <Dylan> (is that pryer of healing?)
[23:00] <DM_ToA> Panting, our group collapses into the relative safety of this new room…and that is where we will part with our adventurers for this episode of “Tomb of Annihilation”!
[23:00] <Miri> (yes)

campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_49_-_4-14-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/05/06 01:29 by ryubasteon