Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_44_-_3-10-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_44_-_3-10-2019 [2019/05/06 01:27] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When last we left our adventurers -- one half of the group plunged into a lazy river, while the other fought for their lives against a shadow demon. Now -- back to the adventure and promise of peril as we begin this episode of "Tomb of Annihiliation"​!\\ 
 +[20:01] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[20:02] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves back towards the grate. "​anything going on down there?"​ she calls out.\\ 
 +[20:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] calls up, �Yes, it is a passage. And, there�s something ahead.�\\ 
 +[20:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks forward to [[character:​Dylan]] �Is there still something moving?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (are we going downstream or upstream?​)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Uptream)\\ 
 +[20:05] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits for the other part of the party to do their thing\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well, seeing as sent isn't here)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (we�ve gone 20ft at least upstream)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (are you fighting the monster? is miri with you?)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​nothing good is up here so far, but i think Kay saw something on the other side of the door.  not sure if we are gonna check it out or what."​\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we faught a monster, miri is not in the river)\\ 
 +[20:07] * Ash- waits by the grate, in the water.\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I think this tunnel down here seems clear"​\\ 
 +[20:10] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[20:10] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] may have perhaps pulled [[characters:​Terres]] free of some odd trap.\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I think it was [[characters:​Terres]]?​)\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yeah, terres)\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yeah -- which brought in the shadow demon)\\ 
 +[20:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves another ten feet, staying quiet and stealthy.\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (upstream?​)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what was in that room again? was it like numerous sarcophaguses or something?) \\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (yes, continuing same direction)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (unless you found a room you want us to explore with you.. just call us out)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you come around the bend, you see a skeleton marching away from you slowly. It stops and turns its head.\\ 
 +[20:14] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at the skeleton\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Really?"​\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The back of the head is carved into a pointed shape.\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ouch)\\ 
 +[20:15] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] rushes the skeleton and pummels it with a scimitar.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll init)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 10\\ 
 +[20:16] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)]: 13\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (all of us or just him?)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 5\\ 
 +[20:16] <​@Ash->​ (Since I'm in the water tunnel)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (whoever is in the tunnel)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (aah ok)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 23 (Magnificent.)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (init: [[character:​Dylan]] [[character:​Ash]] Stol, Skeleton)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ROUND 1 (Fight!)\\ 
 +[20:19] * [[character:​Dylan]] casts branding smite on his weapon mutters misery and will make both of his attacks as soon as skeleton attacks\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (haiduken!)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] hroically holds his action)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[20:20] <​@Ash->​ (Hold, I don't know yet about the skeleton)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol? still attacking?​)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll it high)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+5]: 13\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (is an 8 hi?)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (*stupid bot no respect for its creator*)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (13 hits...amazingly enough...)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d6+3\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d6(?)+3]: 9\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (+2� that�s an 8)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol swings with precision -- chipping off a rip and staggering it back.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The skeleton slashes back viciously with two rusted daggers in its grip.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 12\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 1 (Ouch!)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (triggered my action, shall i roll?)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (go for it)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2#​1d20+8\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 13\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 10\\ 
 +[20:24] <​@Ash->​ "​What'​s that noise down there?"​\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 5d6+5\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 5d6(?????​)+5]:​ 22\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (top of round after this, my attack again?)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The skeleton shatters like a flung vase -- the fragments bouncing crazily into the water.\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (thats radiant damage btw)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (that�s prolly an important detail)\\ 
 +[20:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods at [[character:​Dylan]] �Nice job."​\\ 
 +[20:26] * [[character:​Dylan]] shakes his head at the bones\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Tis an unholy thing, raising the dead"​\\ 
 +[20:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at the bone pieces and picks up the skull, �What with the odd shape?​�\\ 
 +[20:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] sticks her head through the grate "​everythying ok down there?"​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Hopefully whoever that was, shall find rest"​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We were attacked by a skeleton"​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The water washes away the ripples in time.\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "sorry i missed it."​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I don�t know what kind of person this was, with such an odd shape.�\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We are going down stream"​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (up)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Or upstream"​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "we are following this stream"​ [[character:​Dylan]] ammends\\ 
 +[20:29] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stands back up "well, kay, are we gonna investigate beyond that door or what?"​\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Door?"​\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​didn'​t you say there was a door?  or was i mistaken about that?"​\\ 
 +[20:32] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] walks toward the west end of the hall. "​There'​s some kind of translucent wall. Some sort of crystal mineral, maybe?"​\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Should we wait for them?"​\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "so do we try to break it down or do we join them in the water?"​\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​I'​d hate to leave this area unexplorered,​ but it would not do to split the group like this for too long. Perhaps we should join them, after all?"​\\ 
 +[20:34] * Sentagur (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:34] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shrugs "i suppose."​ turns and jumps down through the grate.\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hi sent)\\ 
 +[20:34] * Ash- steps aside as [[character:​Miri]] hops in.\\ 
 +[20:34] <​@Ash->​ "​Hey"​\\ 
 +[20:35] <​Sentagur>​ (hello friendssters)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​oh....sorry about that.  hi" ​ steps aside for kay and terres to jump down.\\ 
 +[20:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] swings down from the opening.\\ 
 +[20:35] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[20:35] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] assumes there�s nothing interesting about the skull and tosses it back down.\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (sorry, I assume)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (Sorry again, dst change will be messing with my schedule for a while until everyone is on the same page again)\\ 
 +[20:36] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sees nothing interesting about the skull and tosses it back down.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (heya Sent)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so what did i miss, did we kill more shadows?​)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope, but we are meeting up with the party in the tunnel)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (killed a skeleton with a funky head)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (we bashed a skeleton with an oddly pointed skull)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (did anyone check the painted skull or was it just tossed out?)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (its there somewhere i think)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What is the situation, here? It just looks like they'​re playing with corpses, again."​\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (it's in the water)\\ 
 +[20:39] * [[characters:​Terres]] glances at the skull before joining the rest of the group\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We put a skeleton to rest."​\\ 
 +[20:39] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "They normally are already..."​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I think we were exploring upstream?"​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​@Ash->​ "​That'​s the plan."​\\ 
 +[20:40] * [[character:​Dylan]] points upstream and heads that way\\ 
 +[20:40] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will follow at the rear.\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what painted skull? I thought he said pointed.)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I did)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I picked it up and examined it, but didn�t see anything)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (you killed a conehead?​)\\ 
 +[20:42] * [[characters:​Terres]] shivers at the feeling of cold water then continues on\\ 
 +[20:42] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks down at the water, frowning. "Where does this lead? I would have thought a waterway like this would lead away from the ruins? Isn't our quarry in the ruins proper?"​\\ 
 +[20:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​People seemed to want to go upstream? I would have chosen downstream personally but it doesn'​t matter"​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:43] * Ash- shrugs\\ 
 +[20:43] <​@Ash->​ "​What'​s that ring of yours telling you [[character:​Miri]]?​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (we�ve only gone like 40ft, so can turn around)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (I have to tell you that i am not happy you guys are ruining my bi-annual bathing schedule by making me wade through this mudbath)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you continue on -- bubbles begin to froth ahead of you. The stentch of rotten eggs rake your nostrils.\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (hehe)\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[character:​Dylan]] makes a face\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Smells like sewage"​\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �This smell. Ugh.�\\ 
 +[20:45] <​@Ash->​ "I can't say I missed this smell."​\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[characters:​Terres]] gripps his staff harder and then refreshes Mage armor as if by instinct\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I vote we turn back.�\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Or should we press on?"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Agreed"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( wait are wa wading through someones outhouse?​_\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ )\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Though we have gone this far"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see the lip of an alcove to the right...right in the thickest part of the roiling water.\\ 
 +[20:47] * [[character:​Dylan]] continues\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] holds his nose and moves to the alcove on the ritht.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What do you mean, you've missed this smell? Life of sewer crawling back home?"​\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There are a set of steps that lead up to a wall.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (am I slipping on rotting body parts or fecal turds as I go?)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​@Ash->​ "I said I didn't miss this smell."​\\ 
 +[20:47] * [[characters:​Terres]] continues on whiele muttering something about why the dwarves are cursed with stout stature\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves up the steps, looking for a door.\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No -- just pure methane)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Methane? Nobody light up!)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll perception, Stol)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 9\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (or maybe we should light it up from a safe distance awa of course... take this whole place down with one well placed fireball)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (It's a dead end as far as you can tell)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I don�t see anything here, but why would steps lead to a blank wall?​�\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Because Acerack has a sense of humor?)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I got ten bucks that says there�s a $ here on the map)\\ 
 +[20:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the stonework around the alcove\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Someone else check this wall."​\\ 
 +[20:50] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] steps back.\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Maybe they need guidance to find things?"​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] perception with adv because it's stone and you're a dwarf)\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(9, 1)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (yaay, lets hope the high rolls are reserved for a monster fight we are about to have)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Is everyone down here? Party together?​)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "the voice in my head has been rather silent" ​ (to answer ash from like 5 mins ago)\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "The sonework here is out of place, it almost seems like there is a hidden door"​\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] summons some dancing lights and has them play about the area, boredly.\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Lights bob up and down like drunken dancers.\\ 
 +[20:53] * Ash- checks the area in question.\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll perception [[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[20:54] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 7\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Wow...just...wow)\\ 
 +[20:54] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] does not look anything like those lights when drunk.\\ 
 +[20:54] * [[characters:​Terres]] starts tapping at the individual stones with his staff\\ 
 +[20:54] <​@Ash->​ "I don't see anything, perhaps it was put here for future construction?"​\\ 
 +[20:54] * [[character:​Dylan]] checks as well after asking for guidance\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+1 \\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+1]: 18\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d4(?)]: 2\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (20)\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (bah i keep forgetting that i have the cheat die too)\\ 
 +[20:55] * [[character:​Dylan]] points at a latch\\ 
 +[20:56] * [[characters:​Terres]] sighs then tells everyone to stop\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Hmm a latch, I hope its not trapped"​\\ 
 +[20:56] * [[characters:​Terres]] points at the stone and says" this one moved when i tepped on it"​\\ 
 +[20:56] <​@Ash->​ "​That'​s a latch? ​ It looked like a root."​\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (are we poiting at the same thing?_\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ )\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Wait, could it be a trap?​�\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Well"​\\ 
 +[20:57] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the stone that moved more closely using the dnacing lights for a better view\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It looks like something loosened and if you look behind it, you see a series of ropes -- possibly attaching to hte latch [[character:​Dylan]] found.\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (watch me pull the keystone from the archway and burry us all in an avalanche of dirt)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Lets do this, I'll tie a top around the latch and we can pull it from a safe distance out of the gas"​\\ 
 +[20:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] gently swirls the lights where they are needed.\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I have a bad feeling about this.."​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​@Ash->​ "\\ 
 +[20:59] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] moves over to look at this '​trap'​ the guys are talking about.\\ 
 +[20:59] * [[character:​Dylan]] motions people to move back out of the gas\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Kay -- roll investigation)\\ 
 +[20:59] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves out of the way\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+3 investigation\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​investigation'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:03] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] doesn'​t really conclude anythign different about the ropes.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- are you going to rig some ropes up on the latch to "​remotely"​ trigger it?)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (brute force it is)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i could mage hand it if its not to rusted )\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i am gonna wait for people to move)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yea lets mage hand it from a distance away)\\ 
 +[21:04] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] shrugs and moves away.\\ 
 +[21:04] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves back away from the gas.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (mage hand can lift about 10 pounds, hope thats enough)\\ 
 +[21:05] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves back as well.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (that�s a good idea. Move back like 15ft and then mage hand the latch)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:05] * [[character:​Dylan]] moves 20 feet out of the gas\\ 
 +[21:05] * [[characters:​Terres]] concentrates and summons an astral hand and commands it to grip the latch (from 30') and try to open the door\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (thats the max range, depending on line of sight oc)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The spectral hand graps the latch and pulls it...\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...there is a pop and you see a piece of red hot flint fly out of the corner, heading for the boiling water...\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (can i try to grab it with magehand :)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...THE WATER DETONATES LIKE A THUNDERSTRIKE,​ MAKING THE DUST SETTLE FROM THE STONES ABOVE.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (holy crap� �it�s a trap!� )\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (stop rhyming eminem)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (boo -- curse you all and your cautious natures! You apes wanna live forever?​)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (poor dm)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well the DM is in cahoots with tolbot trying to murderise us)\\ 
 +[21:11] * [[characters:​Terres]] brushes the dust from his face and checks the secret door\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The door is slightly open.\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (we didn�t die?)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Woah�\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (*sigh* nope...you all were out of the blast radius)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is the bubbling water on fire or was it just a boom and then nothing)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (boom then nothing)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "good call on moving back."​\\ 
 +[21:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] scurries up the steps out hte door.\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A couple of bubbles rise to the surface, barely breaking the surface.\\ 
 +[21:13] * [[characters:​Terres]] gets closer watching the bubbling water\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (people heading in?)\\ 
 +[21:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take up the rear as usual.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so this door is in an alcove above the water line?)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] yes)\\ 
 +[21:14] * [[characters:​Terres]] follow Stol into the door\\ 
 +[21:14] * [[character:​Dylan]] goes in\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ This vaulted tomb is overgrown with moss and creepers. A stone sarcophagus rests on a stepped dais in the middle of the floor. On the wall behind the sarcophagus,​ two large statues of bears grip a five-foot-diameter bronze disk embossed with a dozen glaring eyes. Six desiccated corpses slump on thrones in niches along the walls. Each corpse wears a black mask made of papier-m�ch� and \\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ feathers. An arched crystal window to the east offers a view of the tunnel beyond.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m going to go out on a limb and say those 5 corpses are going to cause us trouble."​\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Hmm.�\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (have we read more than one warning by Acererack?​)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Ahhh, this is the room on the other side of the crystal wall."​\\ 
 +[21:17] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the walls trying to find any writing trying to keep his distance from the corpses\\ 
 +[21:17] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[21:17] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] examines the nearest corpse.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "don the mask or be seen....can'​t...can'​t be a coincidence they are all wearing masks can it?"​\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Foulness permeates this area"​\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "The stench of the undead is palpable"​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​They'​re party masks at least. Seems even the dead know how to be fashionable,​ here."​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​@Ash->​ "​Agreed,​ I remember that clue as well... if it was a clue.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The body is water-starved thin, on its face is a paper-mache mask.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​@Ash->​ "But I'm wondering if those "​warnings"​ were actually tricks."​\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "my guess is they are both."​\\ 
 +[21:20] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at [[characters:​Stolanimus]] checking out the corpse "Make sure its actually dead"​\\ 
 +[21:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] picks up the mask.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Hm? Well, 'in the darkness it hides',​ perhaps referred to the creature that attacked [[characters:​Terres]]."​\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The mask is sturdy, in spite of the weight of years.\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I am pretty sure i attacked it, and thats how i will remember it"​\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "It grabbed onto you first, didn't it? Well. Nevermind."​\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Perhaps if we all look through a mask we can see something?​�\\ 
 +[21:21] * [[characters:​Terres]] twitches "​Because i let it..."​\\ 
 +[21:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] resummons a new Mage hand and uses it to pick up a mask from a nearby corpse\\ 
 +[21:23] * Ash- isn't about ready to try on a mask, expecting the worse to happen.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( i will examine the mask before touching it)\\ 
 +[21:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] puts the mask on.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i can see your underpants now!)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol - you put the mask on and nothing happens...it'​s not the best smell...\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​I'​m willing to try one on as well. You feeling fine still, Stol?"​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (umm isnt doing impulsive stupid things my thing?)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- the mask is a normal paper-mache mask)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �It seems normal�\\ 
 +[21:25] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks through the mask around the room\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] nothing different.)\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (anything else on the dead guys sitting around?​)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Nope, just dry bodies)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "What was the clue?"​\\ 
 +[21:27] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] finds a mask to wear, grimacing at the stench of the body.\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Don the mask or be seen. "\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me get the map up for you all)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash->​ " One stands between them.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash-> ​ In darkness, it hides.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash-> ​ Don the mask or be seen.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash-> ​ Speak no truth to the doomed child.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash-> ​ The keys turn on the inside only.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (none of them have a wand of wander stashed in a pocket)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Try walking past those skeletons while wearing the mask"​\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Seen by the one in the middle, perhaps? Or another overseer of this place?"​\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​8SIwwGH)\\ 
 +[21:29] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the sarcophags\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] wearing a mask?)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is terres wearing the mask?)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i guess i am looking through it still)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sarcophagus is stone, roughly carved.\\ 
 +[21:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] follows [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] try pushing that open"​\\ 
 +[21:31] * [[character:​Dylan]] stops Tol\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no writing anywhere in this room)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ *stol\\ 
 +[21:31] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] assists [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "No, Don the mask or be seen. "\\ 
 +[21:31] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to open the stone box\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​You'​ll be seen by whatever it is"​\\ 
 +[21:31] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stays far back from the sarcophagus.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (pushing open? Str check or Athletics)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m wearing a mask)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] masked?​)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20 str\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?) '​str'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+0\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope, hense me staying back from it)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+0]: 4\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh go ahead then)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:32] * Ash- stands by one of the masked figures, but does not take or wear a mask.\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stone lid doesn'​t move.\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i use dark ones luck for my roll)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �It�s too heavy for me�\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d10\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(?)]: 8\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so my total is 17)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stone lid slips off with a thud\\ 
 +[21:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] peers inside.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a pile of bones in a corner. Atop of it rests a copper ring.\\ 
 +[21:35] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks inside "​probably trapped"​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Just a pile of bones, but there�s a copper ring.�\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "grab the ring?"​\\ 
 +[21:35] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[21:35] * [[characters:​Terres]] uses magehand to lift the ring\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Put it in a bag, after our previous ring encounter I don't wanna wear any rings"​\\ 
 +[21:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the ring closer from the palm of the Mage hand\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The ring lifts up slowly...\\ 
 +[21:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] chuckles at dylan'​s words.\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Looks like a simple copper ring"​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "All magic rings look like simple rings to me"​\\ 
 +[21:39] * [[characters:​Terres]] hands it to [[character:​Dylan]]\\ 
 +[21:40] * [[character:​Dylan]] holds out a bag not touching it\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The ring floats over to you [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The ring hovers for a second, then is dumped into the small bag with little ceremony.\\ 
 +[21:40] * [[character:​Dylan]] closes the bag\\ 
 +[21:40] * [[characters:​Terres]] checks the Sarcophagus one more time then turns his attention to the metal disk the bears are holding up\\ 
 +[21:41] <​@Ash->​ "How about trying to identify if there'​s any magic to it.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "is this thing looking at us?"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I don't have that ability, do you?"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​@Ash->​ "I could give it a go."​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sarchophagus just holds the bones of some creature.\\ 
 +[21:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] holds open the bag\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Don'​t touch it until we knows what it is"​\\ 
 +[21:42] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves to the door and tries to open it.\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bronze disk has twelve pairs of eyes...each of them look around the room, gliding their gaze over you.\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (the eyes are painted on or something more creepy?​)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The door to the right?)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the eyes are painted on)\\ 
 +[21:43] * [[character:​Dylan]] eyes the corpses\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The corpses just lie there.\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (the metal disk is stationary or can it be moved)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You can see it's being held by the pair of bear statues pretty tight)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Time to find a way out of this room!"​\\ 
 +[21:47] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves next to [[characters:​Stolanimus]] and checks the door\\ 
 +[21:47] * Ash- watches the room cautiously.\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll perception both of you)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 19\\ 
 +[21:48] * [[character:​Dylan]] stands back watching the room cautiously as well\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 16\\ 
 +[21:49] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] lights her sword and keeps it lit, and at the ready.\\ 
 +[21:49] * [[character:​Dylan]] turns to [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "You know, a part of me wanted to fight those"​\\ 
 +[21:49] * [[character:​Dylan]] says with regards to the corpses\\ 
 +[21:50] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sheepishly eyes [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Why didn't you say so?)\\ 
 +[21:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] points to the alcove to the north behind a corpse "​another secret door"​\\ 
 +[21:50] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] smirks "​Welcome to my world."​\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i dont think everyone else did)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Pfft -- what do they know about the fury and sting of combat?​)\\ 
 +[21:53] * [[character:​Dylan]] picks at a nail watching everyone\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The secret door opens with a hesitant creak...\\ 
 +[21:54] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] wishes she had a nail file, personally. This adventure has been hell on her nails.\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Beyond is a darkened passage.\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The wight hands [[characters:​Kayalia]] an emory board and asks for some moisturizer)\\ 
 +[21:54] * [[characters:​Terres]] peers down the dark passage trying to make out any details (with dark vision)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I have that! from bath & body works Chult)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (how far out does your darkvision go?)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I guess, use that hand to get the masks everyone put one on and move on through to the door and out?"​\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (You can see in darkness (shades of gray) up to 60 ft.)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the passage goes out and opens up into a plain room as far as you can see)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​@Ash->​ "Why are we putting these masks on?"​\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "So whatever it is can't see us, it was part of the clues 'Don the mask or be seen. '"​\\ 
 +[21:58] <​@Ash->​ "Yeah, but there'​s nothing to be seeing us at the moment.\\ 
 +[21:58] * [[character:​Dylan]] eyes the corpses\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Are you sure?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] * [[characters:​Terres]] whispers to Stol "It looks it goes towards a plain room"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​@Ash->​ "Are you sure the masks are safe?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (What about those eyes on the disc?)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "They don't seem to have affected anyone else."​\\ 
 +[21:59] * Sentagur (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[21:59] <​Sentagur>​ (test)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (painted on and scanning the room)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​@Ash->​ (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Hi, Sent)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I think the mask has affected me... actually. My sense of smell, anyway."​\\ 
 +[22:00] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]-\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[character:​Dylan]] dons the mask and moves through the room and exits\\ 
 +[22:01] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will not don a mask, so that everyone else can.\\ 
 +[22:01] * Ash- will take a mask, but not don it.\\ 
 +[22:01] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods at [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] and [[character:​Ash]] crossing the room?)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​@Ash->​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Miri]] cross the room -- the corpses stir and lurch up to stand\\ 
 +[22:02] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] skips after [[character:​Dylan]] and them before [[character:​Miri]] and [[character:​Ash]] do.\\ 
 +[22:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits at the other side for [[character:​Miri]] and [[character:​Ash]] while they cross a little exasperated\\ 
 +[22:03] * Ash- will now put a mask on.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​@Ash->​ "Oh geez"​\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)\\ 
 +[22:03] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs deeply.\\ 
 +[22:03] * [[character:​Dylan]] tosses miri a mask from the safety of across the room\\ 
 +[22:03] * Terres- is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They all look to [[character:​Miri]] leathery tongues loll out of their mouths.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Put it on"​\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- make a Dex check to catch the mask)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (or we could fight them)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (DC 14)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs dc14\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?) 'vs dc14'​]:​ 2 (Fail)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok yea lets fight them)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (if we are going to do every trap the brute force way our little groups should be called "Face First"​)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The mask takes a sudden twist and falls short. The corpses scramble for [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[22:04] * Ash- returns to [[character:​Miri]]'​s side\\ 
 +[22:05] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs deeply.\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Or we could fight them."​\\ 
 +[22:05] * [[character:​Dylan]] says with a shrug\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Init for everyone getting into combat)\\ 
 +[22:05] * [[characters:​Terres]] hears the commotion behind him and turns around\\ 
 +[22:05] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tosses the mask and pulls out her warfan instead. "Such is life."​\\ 
 +[22:05] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)]: 5\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 adv\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(14, 14) '​adv'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1 init\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​init'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 11\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+5 adv\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(17, 12)+5 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 15\\ 
 +[22:06] * [[character:​Dylan]] stands next to [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti finally slither in and look around...\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Pathetic."​\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Gross,​ right?"​\\ 
 +[22:07] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] has a rather sadistic grin on her face.\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They all draw their swords and crawl into the combat.\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 8\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (who are they attacking?​)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​@Ash->​ (Probably the undead)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (or was that init?)\\ 
 +[22:08] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] mumbles to herself, regarding [[character:​Miri]]'​s Silhoutte. "A masochist or a sadist, I wonder?"​\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- so far for init I have: [[characters:​Kayalia]] [[characters:​Terres]] Wights, [[character:​Dylan]] Yuan-Ti, [[character:​Ash]] -- did I miss anyone?​)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ME)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (the baddies)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Did you roll, [[character:​Miri]]?​)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes, got a 14)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I got buzzed...)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (is there a combat map?)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hang on)\\ 
 +[22:13] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] scowls at her dagger of warning which finally decided to warn her there was danger.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (This dagger reminds me of when I am in bumper-to-bumper traffic and then google maps says there'​s a slowdown ahead.)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lol gotta use waze)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​docs.google.com/​spreadsheets/​d/​19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/​edit#​gid=1263296435)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (gonna snipe from the secret door to the north)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (place yourselves where needed)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (where is the secret door?)\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (where is says secret door)\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 12\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (sorry� packing some. leaving in an hour for Colorado for ski trip. Yay!)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (AWESOME)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (neat!)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (XD XD !!!)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (cant go skiing while undead are attacking)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (can we bookmark tonight at the start of this battle ?)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (that�s a rule?)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​@Ash->​ (Sure you can, haven'​t you seen "Dead Snow"?​)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (an underrated zombie film)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Kay -- you mean pick up the game later?)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i wanted to try this battle though)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yiss.)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (need sleep. work.)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​@Ash->​ (Now is a good stopping point)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (but with 6 enemies i think it might go on late)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (how quick will this be??)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Actually -- yeah...let Tollers pack in peace. Layalia is tired and to be honest -- I'm feeling out of sorts.)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (so yea, for all of t he EST people)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ohtays)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (This will be a bit of a long battle.)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (dont tell me we have to fight the bears after the zombies)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry all, I got started late...and as I said earlier -- I'm out of sorts. I'll give everyone and extra 500 XP)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (if we use our level 3 spells this round, and then resume next week does that count as a long rest? :P  )\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No, [[characters:​Terres]] -- you can fight the bears during the zombies.)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (yess)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​@Ash->​ By the way, something was pointed out to me...\\ 
 +[22:23] <​@Ash->​ <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ you stol and [[character:​Dylan]] dont seem to have exp for last week\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ill tame one... and love him and take care of him and call him george)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (can I has lvl 3 spell slots?? :P)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (yep thier exp sheet are missing stuff from last week or maybe i am looking in the wrong spot)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ huh\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ got it fixed. Up to date for everyone.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ yess level me to 8 ^.^\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (preview of next session: <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] I'm going to need you to stop shortening my name to one letter."​ <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ *rages*)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ lol\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ I'm going to head out -- i think some juice and aspirin will help. Sorry, all -- but Tollers, have a good trip.\\ 
 +\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_44_-_3-10-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/05/06 01:27 by ryubasteon