Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_28_-_11-4-2018

[19:32] <Harlequin_J_Goat> Quick sum-up: They killed a kitty, now they're getting ready to find another puzzle cube. And this episode of “Tomb of Annhiliation” begins!
[19:32] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <DM_ToA
[19:32] * Shaddow is now known as Miri
[19:32] * Tolman is now known as Stolanimus
[19:33] <Terres> (is now known as … nevermind)
[19:36] <@Ryu> Marr: We built a 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2-story home (about 3100sq ft), for $200k, on 13-acres…. (Total cost was about $390k after everything), but we live in the sticks
[19:33] * Magestar is now known as Ash
[19:33] * Ryu is now known as Xanthos_Beardhand
[19:36] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (This is a house in a nearby town: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/401-Maple-Ave-Minonk-IL-61760/5578243_zpid/?fullpage=true )
[19:36] <Marr> (my friend is selling a 4 bedroom in los feliz for 2.1 million)
[19:36] <Miri> (told ya)
[19:41] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Yea well, a Million dollar home in LA might as well be a trailer… This is a 400k home again, in a neighboring town near me (less than 10mi): https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3165-County-Road-2000-N-Minonk-IL-61760/90177395_zpid/?fullpage=true )
[19:39] <Marr> (i need to leave LA -.-)
[19:42] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (That exact reason is why we built here, in the middle of nowhere, instead of moving closer to a city… alot cheaper)
[19:40] <DM_ToA> You have all had a long rest and managed to make your way under Xanthos' guidance to the rope and gap. Lava glows 200 feet below you. The 60 foot gap can be easily forded with by the rope.
[19:40] <DM_ToA> (what will you do?)
[19:43] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Jump into the lava to avoid the incoming cold front… jk)
[19:41] <DM_ToA> (coward)
[19:41] <Miri> “so are we crossing or what?”
[19:44] * Xanthos_Beardhand eyes the rope, shrugs, and starts to make his way slowly across
[19:42] * Stolanimus shoulders his sack, �This temple sourrounded by the lava is where we need to go?�
[19:42] * Terres looks at the rope and waits for Xanthos to cross
[19:43] <Marr> (rope?)
[19:43] <Marr> (like a tight rope?)
[19:43] <Ash> “Well after our last crossing, I don't want to be first.”
[19:43] <Marr> (what happened last crossing?)
[19:43] <Terres> (i got shot)
[19:44] <Terres> (and Ash took an unscheduled batch)
[19:44] <Terres> (bath too)
[19:44] <DM_ToA> (map of Omu: https://media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/attachments/2/948/ph12.jpg_
[19:47] <Xanthos_Beardhand> Ash took an arrow to the knee for the team)
[19:45] <Marr> (so seriously, what do you mean forded by the rope? fording something usually means to cross at a shallow point)
[19:46] <DM_ToA> A column of rock rises 200 feet above the lava. A walled ruin overgrown with palms perches on the summit.
[19:46] <Marr> (sounds like a bad plan with lava)
[19:46] * Miri secures her sword and then begins to cross the rope.
[19:46] <DM_ToA> (Yes, this is the narrow point where ropes can be cast across)
[19:47] <DM_ToA> (Athletics check)
[19:47] <Miri> 1d20+6
[19:47] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+6]: 13
[19:47] <DM_ToA> Miri manages to make it across with little effort.
[19:50] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (I was crossing as well)
[19:47] <DM_ToA> (Athletics)
[19:50] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+4
[19:47] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+4]: 19
[19:48] <DM_ToA> Xanthos thrills and chills everyone with his rope work.
[19:48] * Terres secures all his gear then gets ready to cross as well
[19:49] <Terres> 1d20
[19:49] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)]: 13
[19:49] <Marr> 1d20+4
[19:49] <TolBot> [Marr's 1d20(?)+4]: 9
[19:49] <DM_ToA> Terres makes it across, even burdened down with gear.
[19:49] * Marr is now known as Dylan
[19:50] <DM_ToA> Dylan slips once, dangling above the lava.
[19:50] <DM_ToA> (roll Athletics again)
[19:50] <Dylan> 1d20+4
[19:50] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+4]: 16
[19:51] <DM_ToA> Dylan makes it across, shaking slightly upon seeing the lava below him.
[19:51] <Terres> (what animal will Stol play as this week?)
[19:51] <DM_ToA> (probably something that flies)
[19:51] <Ash> “Well nobody is getting skewered by arrows yet, so it's probably safe.
[19:51] <Ash> 1d20+1
[19:51] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(?)+1]: 12
[19:51] <Miri> (he cant' fly yet, i dont think)
[19:52] <DM_ToA> Ash makes it across, learning from Dylan's error
[19:53] <DM_ToA> (Stol and Kay are the last two)
[19:53] <Dylan> “Wow, that heat is definitely not … lava-ble”
[19:54] * Ash groans
[19:54] * Stolanimus watches
[19:56] * Xanthos_Beardhand jus' glares at Dylan
[19:54] <DM_ToA> Dylan takes 1d20+20 points of psychic damage…)
[19:54] <DM_ToA> 1d20+20
[19:54] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+20]: 30
[19:57] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “I think that needs to stay in the PunOven for a bit longer”
[19:54] <Stolanimus> 1d20 athletics
[19:54] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d20(?) 'athletics']: 17
[19:55] <DM_ToA> Stolanimus manages to channel his inner gorilla and makes it across the rope with ease.
[19:55] <Dylan> “I tried to think of something better but this lava was a real - int-erruption”
[19:55] <Stolanimus> ( i couldve channeled and outter gorilla )
[19:56] <DM_ToA> (only if you were purple)
[19:57] <DM_ToA> Kayalia takes a step on the rope. “Oh…slack rope work.”
[19:57] <DM_ToA> 1d20+10
[19:57] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+10]: 18
[19:57] <May> (does Kaya speak engrish now?)
[19:57] * Ash sighs louder
[19:57] <DM_ToA> Kayalia runs across the rope, jumping off the close end with a flourish.
[19:58] <DM_ToA> (Slack rope is a thing. It's the opposite of tightrope – very difficult.)
[19:59] <DM_ToA> Palm trees grow in front of this squat building, and worn steps ascend to an archway that forms the entrance. Reliefs of coiled serpents flank the entrance.
[19:59] * Terres looks around the stonework for any writing
[19:59] <Miri> “Why is it always snakes?”
[20:03] <Terres> “Its always snakes… snakes and traps!”
[20:04] * Dylan shrugs
[20:04] <Dylan> “No reason to be hiss-terical”
[20:04] <Dylan> (ok , i'll stop :P)
[20:04] * Miri groans “why all the puns?”
[20:05] <Stolanimus> �What do we hope from this temple? will it have what we seek?”
[20:05] <Dylan> “I figured it would break the tension”
[20:05] <Ash> “Keep it up, and somebody will probably break you.”
[20:06] <Terres> “Or just his funny bone”
[20:08] <Terres> “Lets get inside before someone sets of another pun trap!”
[20:09] * Terres waits to see if anyone will take the lead and then just heads in slowly after refreshing his Mage Armor
[20:09] <DM_ToA> The courtyard inside the crumbling wall is packed with high grass and many trees.
[20:10] * Miri follows behind terres, after pulling her sword and putting it at the ready.
[20:12] * Ash readies his club, to be on the safe side.
[20:12] * Terres looks back and says “If a snake tries to eat me rush in and pull me out if its mouth”
[20:13] <Miri> “will do”
[20:13] <DM_ToA> Terres and Miri – what's your passive perception?)
[20:13] <Terres> (13)
[20:13] <Miri> (10)
[20:14] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4 adv
[20:14] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(19, 16)+4 'adv']: 23
[20:14] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4 adv
[20:14] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(6, 17)+4 'adv']: 21
[20:14] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4 adv
[20:14] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(4, 19)+4 'adv']: 23
[20:14] <Terres> (so how deep inside a snake mouth do i walk in before i notice it?)
[20:14] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4 adv
[20:14] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(16, 4)+4 'adv']: 20
[20:14] <DM_ToA> (past the uvula)
[20:17] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (the rectum?)
[20:15] <DM_ToA> (Rectum? Nearly killed him!)
[20:15] <Dylan> (wrecked him?)
[20:16] <Terres> (which jackass hid all those rakes in the tall grass?)
[20:19] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Sorry!)
[20:18] <DM_ToA> (badly cobbled map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435
[20:18] <Terres> (so what did i run unto and how “facefirst” was it?)
[20:18] * Stolanimus looks at Terres �I will protect you from any serpent if the need arises.�
[20:18] <DM_ToA> (“By becoming one and saying: 'what's this we, two-legs?'”)
[20:20] <DM_ToA> (please place yourselves on the map)
[20:21] * May is now known as Kayalia
[20:22] <Kayalia> (DIAMOND FORMATION IS GO)
[20:23] <Terres> (way to break the map Ryu)
[20:23] <Kayalia> Xanthos defense + 50%)
[20:24] <DM_ToA> The stones here are a darker shade of grey at the base and becoming lighter as they go up – clearly from the carbonization from the lava.
[20:25] <DM_ToA> (Everyone roll Perception)
[20:28] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+1
[20:25] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+1]: 17
[20:25] <Terres> (like we would know what carbonization is… )
[20:25] <Miri> 1d20
[20:25] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)]: 19
[20:25] <Terres> 1d20+3 perc
[20:25] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+3 'perc']: 22
[20:25] <DM_ToA> (charring)
[20:26] <Ash> 1d20+2
[20:26] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(?)+2]: 19
[20:27] <Terres> (by the way, did we have a rest after that cat person tried to kill us?)
[20:27] <Miri> (yes)
[20:27] <DM_ToA> (Yes, full long guilt ridden rest)
[20:27] <Miri> (ha, not guild ridden for miri :D )
[20:27] <Dylan> (soooooooooooo?)
[20:28] <DM_ToA> (if only I could train a bunch of cats to sit around your house and just stare at you)
[20:28] <Stolanimus> 1d20+5
[20:28] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d20(?)+5]: 22
[20:32] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (/me sends a random e-mail to LordFluffyWhiskersTheDivine@grovewoodsaga.com to see if they remember who requested that e-mail address)
[20:29] <Kayalia> 1d20+6 dice because other people are rolling dice
[20:29] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+6 'dice because other people are rolling dice']: 9
[20:30] * Terres points at the nearby tree and casts Command
[20:30] <Terres> “Approach”
[20:32] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “OI! Incoming murderlizards!” he draws his blade.
[20:31] <Kayalia> “Murder…lizards?” Kaya asks as she spreads her war fan.
[20:31] * Miri uses the command word to light her sword.
[20:31] <Stolanimus> �Ambush!�
[20:31] * Ash sighs
[20:31] * Stolanimus casts barkskin
[20:31] <Ash> “This is becoming annoying.
[20:31] <Terres> (wis save dc 14 or the thing has to come closer)
[20:31] <Miri> “least we made it over the river of lava”
[20:32] <DM_ToA> Serpents spring out from the trees – lunging for Terres Miri Stol and Ash!
[20:32] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 at Ash
[20:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'at Ash']: 10
[20:32] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 at Terres
[20:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'at Terres']: 10
[20:32] <Terres> (miss)
[20:32] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 at Miri
[20:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'at Miri']: 11
[20:32] <Miri> (miss)
[20:32] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 at Stol
[20:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'at Stol']: 10
[20:33] <DM_ToA> (I am deeply ashamed…)
[20:33] <DM_ToA> The serpents hurl themselves at teh party – missing everyone. Roll Init!
[20:33] * Stolanimus hands 5 goodberries to Kaya and 5 to Terres.
[20:33] <Terres> 1d20+1 init
[20:33] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+1 'init']: 16
[20:34] <Miri> 1d20 init
[20:34] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?) 'init']: 13
[20:34] <Kayalia> (goodberries?)
[20:34] <Terres> (what Kay said)
[20:34] <Kayalia> 1d20+4 init?
[20:34] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+4 'init?']: 5 (Sorry.)
[20:34] <Ash> 1d20
[20:34] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(?)]: 10
[20:34] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2
[20:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2]: 20
[20:34] <Dylan> 1d20+2
[20:34] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+2]: 20
[20:35] <Stolanimus> ( A creature can use its action to eat one berry. Eating a berry restores 1 hit point, and the berry provides enough nourishment to sustain a creature for one day.)
[20:35] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 init snek 2
[20:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'init snek 2']: 21
[20:35] <Kayalia> “Why, thank you!”
[20:35] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 init snek 3
[20:35] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'init snek 3']: 12
[20:36] <Kayalia> (do they have a shelf life?)
[20:36] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 init snek 4
[20:36] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'init snek 4']: 15
[20:39] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20
[20:37] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)]: 12
[20:38] <Terres> (a whole action to eat it, cant i pop it in my mouth and keep it in my cheak like a squirell and just bite down on it when i need it? silly rules)
[20:39] <Kayalia> (looks like 24 hrs)
[20:39] <DM_ToA> (I'll allow that, but if you get a critical hit, then roll DEX to keep from choking. Your an adventurer, not a chipmunk)
[20:39] <Terres> (also if 1 is good for the whole day, how sick do i get if i eat all 5?)
[20:39] <DM_ToA> Miri did you roll init?)
[20:40] <Stolanimus> 1d20+2 init
[20:40] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d20(?)+2 'init']: 19
[20:40] <Miri> (i did)
[20:40] <Miri> (i got 13)
[20:40] <Dylan> (what was the command to load int?)
[20:40] <Stolanimus> (he�s not using Tolbot init)
[20:41] <DM_ToA> (Snek 2, Snek 1 and Dylan Stol, Terres Snek 4 and Xanthos Snek 3, Miri Ash Kayalia)
[20:42] <Stolanimus> ( map ?)
[20:42] <DM_ToA> The snake to your left, Terres lunges at you to bite…
[20:42] <DM_ToA> (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435)
[20:42] <Miri> ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/edit#gid=1263296435 )
[20:43] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4 bite
[20:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+4 'bite']: 22
[20:43] <DM_ToA> Fangs pierce your clothing and skin.
[20:43] <DM_ToA> 2d6+2
[20:43] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+2]: 7
[20:43] <DM_ToA> (take 7 piercing damage)
[20:43] <DM_ToA> Dylan and Snek 2)
[20:43] * Terres grinds his teeth then as reaction casts Hellish rebuke on the thing
[20:44] <Terres> (dex DC 14 save or full dmg)
[20:44] <Terres> 4d10
[20:44] <TolBot> Terres's 4d10(????)]: 21
[20:45] <DM_ToA> 1d20+2 DC 14
[20:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+2 'DC 14']: 5
[20:45] <DM_ToA> 2d10
[20:45] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d10(??)]: 14
[20:45] <DM_ToA> Flame covers the snake. It writhes in agony.
[20:46] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4
[20:46] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+4]: 20
[20:46] <Stolanimus> (so these are snakes attacking us?)
[20:46] <DM_ToA> Another snake latches on to you, Terres.
[20:46] <DM_ToA> (Yes)
[20:46] <Terres> (they seem to be able to jump from tress so i assum they have legs too)
[20:46] <DM_ToA> 2d6+2
[20:46] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d6(??)+2]: 8
[20:46] <DM_ToA> (take another 8 points of piercing damage, Terres)
[20:47] <DM_ToA> (Dylan?)
[20:47] <Terres> (ouch)
[20:47] <Terres> (they are clearly trying to attack the biggest threat… and the prettiest one here)
[20:48] <Kayalia> (you don't say!)
[20:48] <DM_ToA> (Would you like to claim your ego as total cover?)
[20:48] <Terres> (i wil allow it)
[20:48] <Terres> (lol)
[20:48] <Dylan> (ugh sorry got distracted)
[20:49] <DM_ToA> (no problem – kill one of these so you can make yourself some neat boots)
[20:49] * Dylan bats a snake out of the air
[20:49] <Dylan> 1d20+9
[20:49] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+9]: 22
[20:49] <Dylan> 2d6+6
[20:49] <TolBot> Dylan's 2d6(??)+6]: 12
[20:49] <Dylan> (i'll use my second attack to strike another)
[20:49] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[20:49] <Dylan> 1d20+6
[20:49] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+6]: 7 (Tsk, tsk)
[20:49] <Kayalia> “Yikes, these things are getting in between us! I'm not sucking out venom if anyone gets bit!”
[20:50] <Dylan> (miss)
[20:50] <DM_ToA> Dylan roars, smashing the flaming snake…and missing the other.
[20:50] <DM_ToA> (Stol)
[20:51] <Terres> (so the dmg i did was on Snek 2 as it was the first one to hit me right?)
[20:51] <DM_ToA> (yes)
[20:51] * Stolanimus transforms into a sabre-tooth tiger.
[20:51] * Stolanimus attacks a Snek.
[20:52] <DM_ToA> (Attack, Hobbes)
[20:52] <Kayalia> (tigers pounce)
[20:52] <Kayalia> (around 3:45 usually)
[20:53] * Stolanimus is now known as StolabreTooth
[20:53] <Terres> ( couldnt transform into a giant mongoose?)
[20:53] * @StolabreTooth pounce attacks Snek4
[20:53] <@StolabreTooth> 1d20+7
[20:53] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d20(?)+7]: 10
[20:53] <@StolabreTooth> (yay!)
[20:54] <DM_ToA> The monstrous tiger snarls and lunges…but the snake whips away and dodges.
[20:54] <DM_ToA> (Terres)
[20:54] * Terres turns his attention on Snke2 and casts Eldritch Blast
[20:55] <Terres> 2#1d20+7
[20:55] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+7]: 10
[20:55] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+7]: 26
[20:55] <Dylan> (phonw)
[20:55] <DM_ToA> One goes wide – the other hits the snake square in the eyes.
[20:55] <Terres> 1d10+2
[20:55] <TolBot> Terres's 1d10(?)+2]: 12
[20:56] <Terres> (correction Snek 1)
[20:57] <DM_ToA> Xanthos and Snek 4)
[21:00] * Xanthos_Beardhand takes a swing at Snek 1 with his greatsword
[21:01] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+7 atk1
[20:58] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+7 'atk1']: 8 (Oh, no)
[21:01] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+7 atk2
[20:58] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+7 'atk2']: 11
[20:58] <DM_ToA> The snake tries to lunge back at Stolabre Tooth Druid…
[20:58] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4
[20:58] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+4]: 10
[20:58] <DM_ToA> Xanthos – still a little creeped out at snakes, misses both times.
[20:59] <DM_ToA> Snake three tries to lunge at Miri again…
[20:59] <DM_ToA> 1d20+4
[20:59] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+4]: 9
[20:59] <DM_ToA> …and misses.
[20:59] <DM_ToA> (Miri)
[20:59] * Miri rages, and then reckless attacks twice at snake 3.
[21:00] <Miri> 1d20+6 adv
[21:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(4, 14)+6 'adv']: 20
[21:00] <Miri> 1d20+6 adv
[21:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(1, 7)+6 'adv']: 13
[21:00] <DM_ToA> (ioone hit)
[21:00] <Miri> (one hit?)
[21:00] <DM_ToA> (yep)
[21:00] <Miri> 2d6+5 slashing
[21:00] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??)+5 'slashing']: 9
[21:00] <Miri> 2d6 fire
[21:00] <TolBot> Miri's 2d6(??) 'fire']: 7
[21:00] <Miri> (16 points of damage)
[21:01] <DM_ToA> Screaming at…everything – Miri slams the point of her sword down, neatly cutting off and setting the head on fire.
[21:01] <DM_ToA> (Ash)
[21:01] * Ash uses Shillelagh on his club then proceeds to introduce the other end to Snek 4.
[21:01] <Ash> 1d20+5
[21:01] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(?)+5]: 7
[21:01] <Terres> (All this fire going around, and no one is afraid of starting a brush fire in the tall grass?)
[21:02] <Kayalia> (agree)
[21:05] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (The Field, the Field, The field is on fire, we don't need no water, let the snakes burn, burn mother F—er, burn!)
[21:02] <DM_ToA> Ash misses with his swing…
[21:02] <DM_ToA> (I've had it with these…never mind…)
[21:02] <DM_ToA> (Kayalia)
[21:03] * Kayalia weaves between a dead snake and Terres to swipe at the snake on his other side.
[21:03] <Kayalia> 1d20+8 slashing attacvk
[21:03] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+8 'slashing attacvk']: 14
[21:03] <Terres> (those are normal sneaks and not humanoids right?)
[21:06] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (afk, potty break, and need to check on the kids, they're a little too quiet right now… :\ )
[21:03] <Kayalia> (pretty awful rolls tonight… that 6 is probably highest I've rolled all night)
[21:04] <DM_ToA> (hit – roll damage)
[21:04] <Kayalia> 4d6+5
[21:04] <TolBot> Kayalia's 4d6(????)+5]: 16
[21:05] * Kayalia beheads the serpent with her razor sharp fan.
[21:05] <DM_ToA> (Top of init – Dylan)
[21:06] * Dylan strikes two snakes
[21:07] <Dylan> 1d20+6
[21:07] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+6]: 13
[21:07] <Dylan> 1d20+6
[21:07] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(?)+6]: 9
[21:07] <Dylan> (two misses)
[21:07] <DM_ToA> (yep)
[21:08] <DM_ToA> (good news, Nancy made it Beckley, WV and she is stopping traveling for the night)
[21:08] <Miri> (tell her to wave hi to my realitives there)
[21:11] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (ok back)
[21:08] <Miri> (wb)
[21:09] <DM_ToA> (Stol)
[21:09] * @StolabreTooth bites the snek.
[21:09] <@StolabreTooth> 1d20+7
[21:09] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d20(?)+7]: 20
[21:09] <DM_ToA> (om-nom-nom-nom…ewww)
[21:09] <DM_ToA> (roll damage)
[21:10] <@StolabreTooth> 1d10+5 piercing
[21:10] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d10(?)+5 'piercing']: 10
[21:11] <DM_ToA> You manage to mangle one with your dagger like incisor.
[21:11] <DM_ToA> (Terres)
[21:12] * Terres looks at the remaining sneak and casts another set of Eldritch blasts
[21:12] <Terres> 2#1d20+7
[21:12] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+7]: 8 (Sorry.)
[21:12] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+7]: 17
[21:12] <Terres> 1d10+2
[21:12] <TolBot> Terres's 1d10(?)+2]: 8
[21:15] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (What is with the bot and 1s today, does it need to be paid a visit by Zio?)
[21:13] <DM_ToA> As teh snake rears up…one bolt sails down it's open mouth and the back of the head is blown out.
[21:13] <DM_ToA> (combat's over)
[21:16] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Looks like Snake is back on the menu…“
[21:15] <Ash> “Well I've eaten worse.”
[21:15] * Terres looks at bite marks on his arm “That should teach me NOT to go first again!”
[21:15] * Ash grabs a snake for dinner
[21:15] * Kayalia muses, “Well, I've had snake before. Its not bad. I'm not familiar with these though. Jungle snakes…? Well, hopefully the meat isn't poisonous somehow.”
[21:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Worst it will do is give you the shits for a week, but don't let the hold you back. . . ” he grins
[21:16] <DM_ToA> (heading into the temple?)
[21:17] * Terres eats a goodberry then waits for someone else to take the lead
[21:17] * Miri will start moving towards the temple.
[21:20] * Xanthos_Beardhand follows after Miri
[21:17] <DM_ToA> Terres get one hp back and feel…comfortably full)
[21:18] <DM_ToA> The walls of this rubble-strewn corridor are carved with serpents, and arrow slits are spaced along them every 5 feet. Cobwebs fill the arrow slits and hang like drapes from the corridor ceiling. Above the entrance, a stone plaque bears a cuneiform message.
[21:18] <Terres> “And now for the trap part of our jungle shrine experience!”
[21:19] <Terres> (i read the message)
[21:19] * Miri sighs “this brings back memories.”
[21:19] * Kayalia looks around for signs of trap triggers.
[21:19] <@StolabreTooth> (sorry was afk)
[21:20] <Kayalia> 1d20+6 perception
[21:20] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+6 'perception']: 22
[21:20] * Terres looks over the writings and says “Moa teaches us that secrets hide the truth.”
[21:21] <Miri> “moa is a trickster god, right?”
[21:21] <Miri> (brb)
[21:22] <Terres> “Back in the barracks where we came to this city we saw the writing indicating Moa might be a trickster”
[21:25] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Yes…“
[21:23] * Ash ponders this.
[21:23] <Miri> (back)
[21:23] <Kayalia> “Uh…“
[21:23] * Kayalia stands up after kneeling to investigate something.
[21:24] <Kayalia> “I think these tiles on the floor are actually just texture on a trap door. There's a hinge hidden over here.”
[21:24] <@StolabreTooth> (outside of combat, you can just eat all 5 goodberries if need 5 hp)
[21:24] <DM_ToA> (sorry – that was bugging me)
[21:24] * Dylan raises an eyebrow
[21:25] * Kayalia investigates a way to disarm the trap.
[21:25] <Kayalia> 1d20 investigation - I suck at it
[21:25] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?) 'investigation - I suck at it']: 15
[21:25] <Dylan> “Nice work spotting that! Sounds dangerous”
[21:25] * Terres takes a look at the tiles while he absentmindedly pops the other goodberries and eats them
[21:26] * @StolabreTooth follows along.
[21:26] <Kayalia> “These recesses in the wall are about half a food widw and 2 feet tall. 'Bout a foot deep. I don't know what we can do with them, if anything.”
[21:27] <DM_ToA> Kayalia – you know murder holes when you see them…and these are indeed murder holes.)
[21:27] <Kayalia> “I don't actually see a trigger, so this may actually be here to keep us from… escaping.”
[21:27] <Terres> “Kinda like the poison fog when we grabbed the first cube”
[21:28] <Kayalia> “Right. Anything we can do to prepare? Like run a rope over it in advance? Jam the holes?”
[21:28] <Ash> “This feels too…easy. All the traps seem very apparent, like we are supposed to find them with ease.”
[21:31] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “its the ones we don't see I worry about”
[21:29] <DM_ToA> Kayalia – do yuo have a torch handy?)
[21:29] <Miri> (i still have my sword lit)
[21:29] <Kayalia> (I have a lamp?)
[21:30] <DM_ToA> (ok – Kayalia roll perception…anyone with a light source can help)
[21:31] <Kayalia> 1d20+6 perception
[21:31] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+6 'perception']: 16
[21:31] * Miri will help with her light source.
[21:32] <DM_ToA> Miri – roll perception and add two to the roll)
[21:32] <Kayalia> “I see it, I think. A stone cube. Next to the snake head that broke off that statue.”
[21:32] <Miri> 1d20+2
[21:32] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(?)+2]: 5
[21:34] <Miri> “I can't see anything, but that doesn't mean much.”
[21:34] <Kayalia> “Hold on. Can you bring the light over to one of these slots on the wall?”
[21:34] * Miri moves her sword close to one of the slots on the wall.
[21:35] <DM_ToA> You see the same broken snake statue.
[21:36] <Kayalia> (huh?)
[21:37] <Dylan> (the same?)
[21:37] <DM_ToA> Kayalia are you looking for something else in the room?
[21:37] <Kayalia> (was what I saw through the slots before??)
[21:38] <DM_ToA> (yes)
[21:38] * Terres takes a look ver the stonework and around the room searching for any hidden doors or presure plates
[21:39] <DM_ToA> (roll Perception, Terres)
[21:39] <Terres> 1d20+3 perc
[21:39] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(?)+3 'perc']: 6
[21:39] <DM_ToA> (Are you looking in the main chamber ahead?)
[21:39] <Kayalia> (can we see into the main chamber? I thought that was what we did at first >.<)
[21:39] <Terres> (hallway first then the room but i will not enter the main chamber)
[21:40] <Miri> (is the cube the one we need to get?)
[21:40] <Terres> (so the map shows a cube in the left side room?)
[21:41] <DM_ToA> (Terres: you find nothing in the hallway. Kayalia – you can see the main chamber ahead. The statue is in a room to the left [on the map])
[21:41] <Kayalia> “Someone want to stay behind with a rope in case this trap door opens?”
[21:42] <Dylan> “I can do that”
[21:43] * Ash helps hold the rope, but still studies the room.
[21:43] <DM_ToA> (roll perception, Ash)
[21:43] * Kayalia takes the other end, wraps it around her wrist a few times and holds tight, then experiements with stepping across the trap door.
[21:44] <Ash> 1d20+2
[21:44] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(?)+2]: 14
[21:44] * @StolabreTooth moves up to take rope in his mouth
[21:44] <DM_ToA> The trap door itself feels really, really sturdy. It can definitely support Stolabre Tooth Druid.
[21:45] <DM_ToA> You see this huge over-fanged tiger gently take up the rope with his teeth.
[21:45] * Kayalia looks for something to secure the rope to.
[21:46] <Kayalia> (marked my new position on map)
[21:46] <DM_ToA> ok
[21:46] * Dylan holds a part of the rope and waits
[21:46] <DM_ToA> In the middle of this room, a stone cube rests on a plain stone pedestal. Statues of twelve tribal warriors jut from the surrounding walls, aiming bows at the pedestal. The floor in front of the pedestal bears a mosaic depicting a monstrous serpent constricting a furious monkey. Moss obscures much of the detail.
[21:47] * Kayalia investigates the floor for trap triggers before proceeding.
[21:48] <Kayalia> 1d20+6 percept
[21:48] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+6 'percept']: 14
[21:49] * Kayalia doesn't see anything, so she gingerly steps into the room, danger senses on high alert.
[21:49] <Terres> (so why does the map say cube on the left side, did someone see that or we dont know yet?)
[21:49] <Kayalia> (wondering what the pink squares are… >.<)
[21:49] <DM_ToA> The mosaic shows Moa (a jaculi) fighting Wongo (a su-monster). If a character peels the moss aside, they uncover the following message written in Old Omuan
[21:49] <Miri> (kay saw that)
[21:49] <Kayalia> (Yes Terres I communicated it)
[21:50] <Ash> “So if people are seeing a cube on the left side through that hole and there's a cube in the middle, I suspect that middle cube is a fake.
[21:50] <Terres> “Can you come out of the main chamber for a few seconds?”
[21:50] * Kayalia brushes the moss away with a toe, wondering what the mural depicts. After all, in some of the prior temples, the carvings and such were clues for solving the temple.
[21:50] <DM_ToA> (Kay – roll perception)
[21:50] <Kayalia> 1d20+6 percept
[21:51] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(?)+6 'percept']: 7 (Better luck next time.)
[21:51] <Kayalia> (>__<)
[21:51] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[21:51] <Terres> (can the cube fit through the murder holes?)
[21:51] <DM_ToA> (Nope)
[21:52] <Terres> “Never mind, there must be a way into those side rooms”
[21:58] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (sorry, wife is distracting me)
[21:56] <Kayalia> (misty step spell?)
[21:57] <Terres> (i would need a rest to reset my spell slots, i am trying to find in the handbook if its long or short rest for me)
[21:57] <Miri> (long rest)
[21:59] <Miri> (unless you have arcane recovery)
[21:59] * @StolabreTooth tosses its head to and fro, trying to understand the situation.
[21:59] <Kayalia> (warlocks afre short rest, others are long)
[22:00] <Terres> (yea i remember seeing something like that but cant remember where, thats why i am looking for it)
[22:00] * @StolabreTooth sniffs for any danger.
[22:00] <Terres> (yeah it says short or long rest for warlock)
[22:01] <@StolabreTooth> 1d20+3 adv
[22:01] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d20(16, 6)+3 'adv']: 19
[22:01] <Terres> “I could Misty step into that room but i need to rest i bit”
[22:02] <Miri> (i keep forgetting who is what)
[22:07] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Why is it whenever I have time off, I get sick, OR I'm sick so I get time off.. :( )
[22:04] <Kayalia> “I don't know what the solution is for getting in that area otherwise. The block over here has archers pointing arrows at it all around the room. Messing with it will probably make me a pin cushion…“
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (anyone else going into the main chamber?)
[22:05] <Ash> “Perhaps the entrance is hidden outside?”
[22:05] * Ash takes a walk around the building to look for an alternative way in.
[22:06] * Kayalia heads back out.
[22:06] * Terres settles down in a quiet corner while the others search for the proper entrance
[22:07] * Miri just hits the wall.
[22:07] <Terres> (you need a shard blade for that)
[22:07] * Ash returns after a few minutes.
[22:07] <Miri> (a what now?)
[22:08] <Terres> ( a magic sword that can cut stone, cant recall what the book was called)
[22:08] <Dylan> “wait… what's a misty step?”
[22:09] <Miri> (eeh…)
[22:11] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (in Fred Saberhagen's book it was Stonecutter, the 3rd sword of power… lol)
[22:09] <Kayalia> “From the context I'm guessing its magic of some sort. Whatever it is, I'm fine with taking a rest for a bit. I'm a bit exhausted from getting up here anyway.”
[22:09] <Terres> “Well i can teleport a shord distance away if i can see it but the fight took a bit out of me so i need some rest before i can do that”
[22:09] <Dylan> “Where would you stand to take this step?”
[22:10] <Terres> “Near one of the holes looking inside the room”
[22:10] * Dylan seems curious
[22:11] <Terres> (i dont know do we want to cheat with a short rest or look for proper way in?)
[22:11] * Miri just keeps hitting the wall for something to do.
[22:11] * Dylan goes and stands over by one of the holes looking inside the room
[22:11] <Dylan> “Like this?”
[22:11] <Terres> “As long as you can see the spot you want to step to”
[22:11] <Dylan> “Maybe if I prayed really hard..”
[22:12] * Dylan seems to concentrate in deep thought
[22:13] <Terres> “This gift requires more then just a prayer”(still unsure what i need to do for my pact :)
[22:13] <DM_ToA> Dylan is surrounded by a silvery mist…then disappears with a pop, scattering the mist!
[22:14] <Terres> “Well thats new!”
[22:14] <@StolabreTooth> (is there a hole, cause i can fit anywhere)
[22:15] <Terres> (well there is murder holes but the cube cant fit through them, you might be able to find a way outside of that room from the other side though)
[22:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (this place is stone right? If so, I'd like to use stonecunning and try to determine the origin [history check + double prof bonus] to see if I can work backwards from that to get answers)
[22:15] <DM_ToA> (You can try Xanthos)
[22:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+10
[22:15] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+10]: 30 (Yeah, baby)
[22:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (ROFL)
[22:16] <Kayalia> (I am assuning he can misty in, grab cube, misty out)
[22:16] <DM_ToA> You hear the groaning of stone inside the chamber.
[22:16] <DM_ToA> Off to the left.
[22:16] <Miri> (brb)
[22:17] <Terres> (or we could let the Dr. figure it out)
[22:21] * Xanthos_Beardhand cocks his head, and walks over to a mortar on the right wall… and gives it a tug.
[22:21] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (sorry, mortar, bricks.. dur, scratch the tug part)
[22:21] * Xanthos_Beardhand pulls out a dagger and starts to scratch away at it
[22:19] <Miri> (back)
[22:20] <DM_ToA> Xanthos works at it…then part of the wall opens up
[22:21] <@StolabreTooth> (I mean, I can morph into a bug or spider…)
[22:22] <DM_ToA> (yes, you can)
[22:22] <DM_ToA> (brb)
[22:22] * Dylan sticks his head out the hole in the wall “Hullo”
[22:25] * Xanthos_Beardhand carefully walks into the room
[22:24] <@StolabreTooth> (so, dylan already made it to the other side?)
[22:26] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (He's on one side, I'm on the other)
[22:24] <Dylan> (yes I opened a door in the wall)
[22:24] <Terres> Dylan poofed in smoke, not sure where he is)
[22:25] * Terres gets up checks out the open wall
[22:28] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Think I opened up this other side, by chipping away the mortar)
[22:25] <Dylan> (he opened the door in the wall and stuck his head out and said hullo)
[22:26] <Dylan> (you can see him -.-)
[22:29] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (I'm on the RIGHT side, you're on the LEFT.. :P )
[22:26] <Ash> “Well done on that wall”
[22:29] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (err, flip that.. sleep, I need it)
[22:27] <DM_ToA> (everyone please show me where you are on the map)
[22:29] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (err… *sigh* I was right the first time XD)
[22:27] <Dylan> “I got this cube thing by the way”
[22:27] <Dylan> Dylan says holding it up
[22:30] * Xanthos_Beardhand saunters into the room the rest of the way and tempts to get the cube
[22:27] * Kayalia takes a load off while the others poke inside.
[22:28] <DM_ToA> Xanthos plucks the cube out of the serpent's mouth like taking an apple off the tree.
[22:29] <DM_ToA> (meaning the statue is 8 feet tall and he had to climb it…but he got it.)
[22:31] * Xanthos_Beardhand takes the cube and heads back into the main chamber, “Oi~ I gots a cube!”
[22:29] <Miri> “so….that make three cubes? but which one is the right one?”
[22:30] * Dylan shrugs
[22:34] * Xanthos_Beardhand plucks the stone off the pedestal, and puts his cube on it, and prepares to be peppered by arrows
[22:32] <DM_ToA> (the one from the room you found, Xanthos?)
[22:35] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (yup)
[22:32] <DM_ToA> (Nothing happens)
[22:35] * Xanthos_Beardhand immediately drops to the floor and looks the fool, but lets out a sigh of relief
[22:33] * @StolabreTooth steps forward to take some of Xanthos� arrows
[22:36] * Xanthos_Beardhand stands up and puts the other cube on top of his cube so they're both there (do they look identical?)
[22:33] <Ash> (ok folks I'm out. night)
[22:33] <Miri> (night mage)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> (They are)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> (Night mage)
[22:34] * Ash (TheNighting@sorcery-6c7og2.cpe.metrocast.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[22:36] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (whats the pink squares on the map?)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> (Altar)
[22:37] * Xanthos_Beardhand takes the two cubes and sets them on the altar
[22:35] <DM_ToA> The statues pull their arms back – arrows spring into existance and fire…
[22:35] <DM_ToA> Xanthos and Stol – roll init)
[22:38] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20
[22:35] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)]: 7
[22:38] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Sorry Tol, I jus' killed us)
[22:36] <DM_ToA> (A phrase said very often in this group)
[22:36] <Miri> (most of us don't apologize :D )
[22:36] <DM_ToA> (true)
[22:37] <@StolabreTooth> 1d20+2
[22:37] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d20(?)+2]: 3 (Ugh.)
[22:37] <@StolabreTooth> (is that good? *looks around* )
[22:38] <DM_ToA> (Init – Archers (20), Xanthos (7), Stol (3)
[22:41] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Goodbye cruel world…)
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 14
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 22
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 17
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 18
[22:38] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:38] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 16
[22:41] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (AC16)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Xanthos
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Xanthos']: 12
[22:39] <Terres> (the wall of pain)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 3d6
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 3d6(???)]: 12
[22:39] <@StolabreTooth> (my ac is 16 too)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> (thank you)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 7 (Oh, no)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 19
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 22
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 12
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 7 (Nooooo!)
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 1d20+6 to Stol
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 1d20(?)+6 'to Stol']: 25
[22:39] <DM_ToA> 3d6
[22:39] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 3d6(???)]: 11
[22:40] * @StolabreTooth roars.
[22:42] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Owww…“
[22:40] <DM_ToA> (Xan = 12 pts of piercing, Stol = 12 pts of piercing damage…2 statues' bows snap)
[22:43] * Xanthos_Beardhand pulls out his Great Axe and attemps to smash an archer in retribution
[22:41] <DM_ToA> (roll)
[22:43] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+7
[22:41] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+7]: 13
[22:41] <@StolabreTooth> (these are still statues or they came alive?)
[22:41] <DM_ToA> (Miss)
[22:44] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (haha)
[22:41] <DM_ToA> (Living statues)
[22:42] <Dylan> (dont blink)
[22:44] * Xanthos_Beardhand grumbles
[22:45] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Weeping Angels still creep me out :\ )
[22:42] <DM_ToA> (Sorry – damage should be 1d8+1…will correct that next round)
[22:42] <DM_ToA> (Stol)
[22:43] * @StolabreTooth swats a statue
[22:43] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:43] <@StolabreTooth> 1d20+7
[22:43] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 1d20(?)+7]: 27 (Most impressive.)
[22:43] <DM_ToA> (Nice! Roll damage!)
[22:43] <Kayalia> (This is why I didn't wanna go in that main room xD)
[22:44] <DM_ToA> (are your claws considered magical?)
[22:47] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (oh shit, we're still in combat, I get one more attack then too :P)
[22:44] <@StolabreTooth> 4d6+6
[22:44] <TolBot> [StolabreTooth's 4d6(????)+6]: 28
[22:44] <Terres> (and i could have just put the cubes there without going in)
[22:44] <@StolabreTooth> (Yes, my Claw emblem makes it count as magical damage for purposes of needing magic)
[22:44] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[22:48] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+7 atk2
[22:45] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(?)+7 'atk2']: 25
[22:45] <DM_ToA> (hit!)
[22:48] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d12+4
[22:45] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d12(?)+4]: 5
[22:48] <Xanthos_Beardhand> ( :\ Tolbot hates me because I threatened it with Zio… and I'll do it too…)
[22:46] <@StolabreTooth> (And, my Circle duplicates that: �Starting at 6th level, your attacks in beast form count as magical for the purpose of overcoming resistance and immunity to nonmagical attacks and damage.�)
[22:46] <DM_ToA> As your blade connects with the stone…you see no damage.
[22:46] <DM_ToA> As Stol rakes his claws – bits of stone come away.
[22:46] <Dylan> (so are we going much longer?)
[22:47] <DM_ToA> (We should actually stop here before we get everyone else involved. This is going to be a long combat, I can tell)
[22:47] <Dylan> (cool its dinner time here)
[22:47] <Terres> (ok i am kinda passing out at the moment)
[22:50] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (and this session of Xanthos getting everybody murdered comes to a close)
[22:48] <Miri> (sweet…)
[22:48] <DM_ToA> GG game everyone…except Xanthos – who got everyone killed by being too clever by half.

campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_28_-_11-4-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/11/12 04:13 by ryubasteon