Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_26_-_10-7-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_26_-_10-7-2018 [2018/10/15 00:24] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When last we visited our intrepid adventurers,​ they fought through the clay gladiators of the Shine of Shagambi. A hard fought battle, our heroes bested the trial and solved the puzzle to gain the second key. Now, licking their wounds and taking a well deserved rest, we join our comrades as this episode of Tomb of Anihilation begins.\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thanks)\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no problem)\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (For clarification,​ we start post-long rest?)\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (pre)\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (are kay and i back yet?)\\ 
 +[19:38] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] apparently went on a journey that was out of this world.\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a burst of blue smoke and [[character:​Miri]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]] drop back onto the soft grass.\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ "Well thats an interesting trap..."​\\ 
 +[19:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] reaches up and rubs her ears.\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Some sort of teleport trap?"​\\ 
 +[19:39] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sits on grass, running her hands through the blades of green. "​Wasn'​t I inside a temple ...?"​\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Yeah this one."​\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "with a skull."​\\ 
 +[19:41] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks over her shoulder, back at the temple. "​How'​\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Magic"​\\ 
 +[19:41] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks over her shoulder, back at the temple. "​How'​d we all get back outside? I was looking down the grate at everyone..."​\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ "​Mag... Yes, thats right... and traps... "\\ 
 +[19:42] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rubs her temples at how non-chalant everyone is being about the random teleportation.\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Where did you disappear to?"​\\ 
 +[19:44] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] looks angry as she slowly rises up. "​floating in the air above a temple...where a large skull was sucking everyone in."​\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ "Well then, tell me, does my butt look big from that high up?" he grins.\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Was that temple here in these ruins, or otherworldly?"​\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​I'​m sure it does."​\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I belive otherworlrdly."​\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "it was otherworldly,​ alright..."​\\ 
 +[19:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] quips at Xanthos\\ 
 +[19:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] just ignores Xanthos.\\ 
 +[19:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rises to her feet and dusts off her posterior.\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ "Good Good, nobody likes a dwarf with a small rump."​\\ 
 +[19:46] * Sentagur (Sentagur@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hi sent)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (hiya sent)\\ 
 +[19:46] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hi all\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hey)\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "So in any case, I propose we rest, and you ladies can tell us more about the skull temple.\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What about this temple? Isn't there something here we wanted?"​\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​i'​ll take first watch"​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "We got the key."​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we already started?​)\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (this would happen to our group: https://​scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/​v/​t1.0-9/​43405728_1572073952893450_5063473430725132288_n.jpg?​_nc_cat=101&​oh=ba2277adc3b4087bd9ed174bdc661faf&​oe=5C46FED9 )\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (can i get a link to the temple map?)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Ah... huh? I was out... a while, was I?"​\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Not really. ​ A few minutes at most."​\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I see. I'll take the offer of rest, at any rate."​\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (play amonst yourselves, going to get juice)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so what did i miss, we got killed the golems and got the cube from the last temple last week)\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Kaya and [[character:​Miri]] went *bamf* in blue smoke during the trap. they just came back and were being questioned)\\ 
 +[19:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ugh no wonder my computer was  being sluggis, i left a game running in the background)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (hehe)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (did we aks the GM about exp for last week yet, i have that written on a big note on my char sheet)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (We haven'​t)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ ( [19:20] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ 7,200 for the statues, 1,000 for game. Divide amongst yourselves. )\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (misspelled the work aks and everything)\\ 
 +[19:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves into a guarding possition. "you all sleep. i will keep watch for now."​\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] unpacks her things, but hesitates. Her hand trembles slightly. Are they really going to survive this? It was a huge mistake coming to this accursed island of death.\\ 
 +[20:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]] finds himself a nice comfy spot and pops a squat\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (>​_>​)\\ 
 +[19:59] * [[characters:​Terres]] finds himself a spot as well\\ 
 +[20:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] nuzzles up to the corner and dozes off, muttering something about waking him for middle watch.\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so we are starting earlier regulary now, i need to change my alarm)\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yeah -- starting at 8:30 now, trying to get at least 5 hours of sleep now)\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that eastern time?)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hi dylan)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (hai)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, EST)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (whats EST?)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Eastern Standard Time.  9:02 PM presently)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Eastern Standard Time -- the time that was meant to be followed. God's time.)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (its 9PM right now, so 30 min ago)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh reminded, i will not be here next week or the week after)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (reminder)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (Psh! Priorities. . . but like I'm one to talk :P )\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- you heard it here guys -- first one to his cooling corpse gets the goodies! :D )\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i said i couldnt make it reliably before 6)\\ 
 +[20:03] * {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot ({{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot@sorcery-ei0la5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:03] * Tolman (Tol@sorcery-ei0la5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:03] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (That'​s fine. If you can't make it, you can't make it.)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dylan doesnt loot corpses)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​@Tolman>​ (sorry mates…)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (no worries i just got here)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​@Tolman>​ (when we cancelled, I had arranged to watch the new Doctor Who with the wife)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no problem -- so, who's taking first shift?)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (How was it?)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​@Tolman>​ (outstanding)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Cool, I'll get the season on iTunes)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (spoiler it and i will hunt you down and kill you slowly)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​@Tolman>​ (Spoiler: it’s reeeeally good)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that'​s not a spoiler :P)\\ 
 +[20:05] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (Theres a new doctor... they go on random adventures.. break things.. and have a british accent)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i'm taking first shift)\\ 
 +[20:05] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] can sleep comfortably,​ knowing the godlike [[character:​Miri]] has first shift.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Spoiler: the new Doctor is a WOMAN!)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (crap, need pens)\\ 
 +[20:05] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] takes early shift.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (already knew that. :P)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i knew you did. lol. only reason i said)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i just like to take not the last shift, so I can animal form for my watch, but still have an hour to regain)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (I'll take whatever watch the group is comfortable with the newb taking :P )\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I read that a few months ago. though it meant nothing to me since I've never watched dr. who a day in my life)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (do i need to make a roll harl?)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (a barrel roll)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll Perception)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑰)]: 17\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You take your place to guard...the thought of that skull shape still lurks in the darkness of your subconscious. As you get settled, you hear a dry hiss outside the firelight...like leather being dragged on the ground.\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tries to cry herself to sleep.\\ 
 +[20:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] re-lights her sword and moves toward the sound. "​who'​s there?"​\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The dry dragging stops.\\ 
 +[20:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves her sword around her slowly, her sharp eyes trying to pierce into the darkness to see what might have been making the sound.\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll perception again)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑱)]: 18\\ 
 +[20:15] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves towards the tall grass slowly, moving her sword into possition to attack.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "show yourself."​\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The shape leaps up in front of you: A dusky skinned man with a snake'​s head. It raises a sword overhead...\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (init)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑤)+2]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑯)]: 16\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (jeez)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑨)]: 9\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑧)+2]:​ 10\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (is the last log up?)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- do you raise an alarm?)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (yes it is)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and yes, the last log is up)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (who's keeping watch? Just [[character:​Miri]]?​)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (far as i know, just me)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (everyone ​ got 1640 xp for those that were here last week btw...)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Well -- this round is between the thing and [[character:​Miri]] Anyone else wanting to get in needs to be roused and can act next round)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] you got init, kill him already)\\ 
 +[20:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will go into a rage and then take two reckless attacks.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(9, 1)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(12, 1)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (both hit)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6+6 slashing\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚃⚃⚄⚃)+6 '​slashing'​]:​ 23\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6 flame\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚁⚃⚅⚀) '​flame'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (are we alerted to this?)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (se we can now hear this or need to roll perc?)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll perception with adv)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(18, 16)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (wow perception with advantage to wake up. [[character:​Miri]] must be screaming her little lungs out)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (those rolls were for both attacks since they both hit, so 36 total damage)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (all of us?)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(14, 19)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The man staggers back, wailing as [[character:​Miri]]'​s blade sputters with spilt blood.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(2, 11)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ 1d20+1 adv\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]'​s 1d20(4, 6)+1 '​adv'​]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone who wants in on this before [[character:​Miri]] wipes it out)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] is deaf to is, probably because he's still recovering from a flying panning)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (advantage on attacks against miri btw)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(12, 14)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(5, 1)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hit, miss)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(14, 11)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(13, 13)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (to wake?)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One arrow strikes [[character:​Miri]] in the thigh, and a wave of cold rides up your leg (Con save or be Poisoned)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(④)+6]:​ 10\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yep, everyone but [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] "I need my beauty coma" Beardhand)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1 init\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑨)+1 '​init'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ init-\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑳)+6]:​ 26 (Awesome.)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ init'​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+4 init\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑤)+4 '​init'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (roll init again?)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1s20+3 init\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3 init\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+3 '​init'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑨)+4]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(①)+4]:​ 5 (Not good.)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(④)+4]:​ 8\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(③)+4]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (gimmie a sec)\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (what'​s my damage?​)\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (So the guy that jumped out didn't have a bow but miri got hit with an arrow? so there'​s more in hiding?​)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (could everyone tell me their init scores, please? I need to get the board set up)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I rolled a crummy 9)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (also, look at pm dm when you have a second)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (my init was 9)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (16.  You may want to use Tolbot in the future, way easier for everybody.)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] and I are initiative sisters)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (my init was 10)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (same here 10)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (and we’re init brothers!)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (I'm the snoring one...)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (15)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (order: [[character:​Ash]] Thing 1, Stol and [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Dylan]] [[character:​Miri]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]] Thing 2, Thing 1 Regretting Choices, Thing 3, Thing 2 Not Enthused)\\ 
 +[20:36] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] stirs from his sleep in the corner and sees [[character:​Miri]] under attack and rushes to the '​rescue'​ with a guiding bolt, followed by shillelagh on his club.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+5 to hit snake thing fighting [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑲)+5 'to hit snake thing fighting [[character:​Miri]]'​]:​ 24\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (this is still the first watch, we didnt get our spell slots back yet right?)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (this for the bolt, [[character:​Ash]]?​)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 6d6 & next attacker has advantage\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 6d6(⚃⚁⚀⚂⚅⚁) '& next attacker has advantage'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I found an artist'​s rendering of our enemies: https://​vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/​seuss/​images/​f/​fc/​Dr-seuss-clipart-thing-1-and-thing-2-14.jpg)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll for clubbing, too)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'm not clubbing it)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (oh, showing mercy?)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'm enchanting my weapon for future clubbing)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I just woke up, I have to fix my hair, and spray myself with Axe body spray before clubbing)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A bolt of silver energy leaps from [[character:​Ash]]'​s hand and smashes it right in the small of the back. It staggers.\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (of course...)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- you have adv)\\ 
 +[20:40] * [[character:​Dylan]] attacks twice with his sword\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+9]:​ 26\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (isnt there a thing between ash and us at 10)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (er thats a hit either way\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9 adv\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(6, 19)+9 '​adv'​]:​ 28\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage twice)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚄⚁)+6]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚃⚃)+6]:​ 14\\ 
 +[20:42] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] rises, and casts faerie fire\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (no map, so want to describe area, or just assume I can hit them all? 60ft / 20ft)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me make some dex saves)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Dex save DC14)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a glittering wave of Purple light -- one creature about thirty feet away becomes aglow. The corpse of the snake-headed man lays still.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ooo we killed one?)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​There'​s something behind us?"​\\ 
 +[20:46] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around to find the attackers then casts Eldritch Blast at the closest one\\ 
 +[20:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] transforms into Sabre Tooth Tiger (as bonus action) and moves in teh direction of the glowing enemy.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As [[character:​Dylan]] turns around, something flashes\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll -- you're closest to the thing near [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑲)+7]:​ 26\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+7]:​ 24\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2d10+4 (total force dmg)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 2d10(⑥⑩)+4 '​(total force dmg)'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol groans and lunges -- muslces and bones flow into a new shape...a great tiger with dagger long front fangs.\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The one behind [[character:​Dylan]] rears up to attack, but the force from Terre'​s spell foils the blow.\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (the one i origionally attacked, is he dead?)\\ 
 +[20:49] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks around frantically for enemies.\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Super dead)\\ 
 +[20:49] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves over to the next closest to her and makes two attacks.\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (there is one behind [[character:​Dylan]] that's not quite dead)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (reckless)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑨)+6]:​ 15\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(④)+6]:​ 10\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 2d6(⚃⚃)+5]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 2d6(⚂⚅)]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (22 total i think)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] hobbles with fury, knocking her pommel into the other snake-headed thing, but missing the follow through.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv on attacks against miri)\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]]?​)\\ 
 +[20:53] * Kya (TheNighting@sorcery-6c7og2.cpe.metrocast.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I have no idea what I can do..? there'​s one enemy thats close? far? already killed by miri? alive?)\\ 
 +[20:53] <Kya> (Weird funkiness happened here with internet and maybe power?)\\ 
 +[20:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] (TheNighting@sorcery-6c7og2.cpe.metrocast.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (There is one that is in between [[character:​Miri]] and [[character:​Dylan]] that's being pummeled. There is a glowing man with two snakes for arms 30 feet away)\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Oh, great -- Kya of the Winter Court is here. Y'all can go home. She'll Goth them to death.)\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ha, if taliesin isn't gothing anyone to death, neither is kya :P)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hahaha)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I am so lost on that exchange,,,​)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (Watch Critical Role)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8 melee @ 2 snake armed?\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(①)+8 'melee @ 2 snake armed?'​]:​ 9 (Ugh.)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (lame.. whatevers.)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you have adv on the attack because of faerie fire -- roll again)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑱)+8]:​ 26\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (nice)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (has that monster acted yet?)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (then I assassins)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Though I guess fae fire already covered that)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- assassinate)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, fae fire gives adv to attacks)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 4d6+5\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 4d6(⚅⚂⚅⚅)+5]:​ 26\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (/me assassins)\\ 
 +[20:59] * Kya is now known as [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (the effected creature also puts off a 10ft light)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] takes advantage of a split second'​s distraction and strikes the thing on the throat. It makes a wretching cough and stumbles back.\\ 
 +[21:00] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tumbles through the campsite with her warfan out, landing after a one handed cartwheel spring with a deep slash on the snake-armed foe.\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Whuh-hy did you do that? I never harmed you...*you should defend me, outlander...*"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] Wis save DC 13)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (crap no good at those)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20 WIS save\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑥) 'WIS save'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (See.)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Two arrows fly out of the darkness, aiming for [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv on attacks)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(1, 13)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(15, 16)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (both hit)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8+2\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(③)+2]:​ 5\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8+2\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(⑧)+2]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (and make two Con saves or be super-duper poisoned)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(④)+6]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑦)+6]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d4(⚃)]: 4\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d4(⚁)]: 2\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (poison damage?​)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (who said this:  "​Whuh-hy did you do that? I never harmed you...*you should defend me, outlander...*"​ )\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you'​ll be "​Poisoned"​ for 6 rounds)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (aah ok)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (did you remember to add your paladin bonus to your saving throw?)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the freaky man with snakes for arms about 30 yards away glowing like a child'​s nightlight)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (tho not sure it would have mattered)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Does she get save bonus from you, [[character:​Dylan]]?​)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (how far is she from me?)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (within 5 feet)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yes +3)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so 13 and 16 then if that's the case)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes, it would have mattered for the previous two attacks -- no poison effect)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (aura of protection)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (oh, cool)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (4 rounds)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so i'm not poisoned any more or i am still?)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Still for 3 more rounds)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- make perception roll with advantage because you're a big, fluffy Kitty!)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (Stol is Whiskers?​!)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (close, saber tooth tiger)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Whiskers on '​roids)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (when its dark and you here a big pissy kitty running after you, you'd think it was a sabertooth too)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+3 perc\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑧)+3 '​perc'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (You smell catnip!!!)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (If I can smell it, I have keen advantage)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Duuude...I'​m totally high!)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (roll again?)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll again Stol -- adv)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+3 perc\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+3 '​perc'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Mister glowy-mc-snake-arms is a good dude, he never did anything to us. We should leave him alone. Protect him, even!)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ugg, I think my OJ has fermented. Let me get some more...)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (is it my action?​)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[21:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sprints to attack the source of the arrows.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (roll attack?​)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (can you use Dash as a bonus action? or would that be your attack?​0\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (For most classes, dash is an action)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I believe)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I can use it as bonus!)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (what'​s the speed of a saber tooth tiger?)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (40ft speed)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you have weird people to defend)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you'd use your action to run, and can attack next round)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (HEY don't call my snake-friends weird!)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ok, I do what must be done)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- run kitty! Kill! Kill!)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ rolling Xan's perception to wake up:\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(④)+1]:​ 5\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (haha!) \\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (friggin narcoleptic)\\ 
 +[21:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]] mumbles something about a halfling and a good time in his sleep\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Round 2)\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- save them)\\ 
 +[21:21] * [[character:​Ash]] goes after the glowing one.\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (this gonna be gud)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑦)+5]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i am confuseled, is the glowy one goody or baddy)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you see [[character:​Ash]] rush towards your friend with malice in his eyes.\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (baddy)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+5 because of advantage\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑳)+5 '​because of advantage'​]:​ 25 (Way to go!)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (goody)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yikes)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Glowing one bad...but Kaylaia doesn'​t seem to mind)\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 2d8+2\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 2d8(⑥⑧)+2]:​ 16\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hit)\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Club it like a baby seal)\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Hey! Stop! He didn't do anything to us! We're sorry, I didn'​t-- he didn't mean it! Please don't me mad at us!"​\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you stand aghast as [[character:​Ash]] attacks your friend with absolute impunity.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Dylan]]?​)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Snap out of it, this thing is not your friend!"​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ *(my turn?)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yep)\\ 
 +[21:25] * [[character:​Dylan]] attacks the same one he was fighting before\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is he still living?​)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (if you can call it that...he'​s looking pretty bad)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9 adv\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(2, 19)+9 '​adv'​]:​ 28\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9 adv\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(7, 17)+9 '​adv'​]:​ 26\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (...and that's not going to help)\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚂⚁)+6]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚂⚅)+6]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]]'​s blade drives through the chest of the beast. It gasps in shock and keels over.\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol and [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] How could you? He hasn't done anything to us! If anything, we should have been protecting him!"​\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol if you attack, you do so at disadv)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (why disadv?​)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (because you're attacking a different, hidden creature)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (huh?)\\ 
 +[21:28] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at the glowy one and fires off another set of Eldritch blasts at it\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we still have  adv against that thing?)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (brb gotta help wife)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 disadv Claw attack\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(14, 4)+7 '​disadv Claw attack'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (have adv against Glow-stick Snake Barbie)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#1d20+7 adv\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(9, 9)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(12, 7)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol -- you lash out with your paws. You feel the re-buff of the air as you come close to something that scurried away.\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Where'​d that cat come from? Why is everyone after you, mister?! You have to get out of here, its not safe!"​\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll damage)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (both hit?)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d10+2\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(⑧)+2]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (my friend is gonmna get killed ;_;)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(②)+2]:​ 4\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (14 total)\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Both blows of energy stagger him back, black ichor bubbling from the wounds.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (did mr glowy just die?)\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The Glowing One looks at you [[characters:​Kayalia]] and says "​Defend my retreat!"​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you're up)\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Just hurry!"​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (would i have heard kay making nice with the creature?​)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll percep)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(①)]: 1 (*cough*)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that'​s a no)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'm pretty sure I would, since I'm next to Mr. Glowy)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- roll with adv since you're focused on him)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (percep)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(13, 20)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 22 (Way to go!)\\ 
 +[21:36] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will not attak kay then and will go for mr. glowy with two reckless attacks)\\ 
 +[21:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tries to block [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Ash]] from advancing, arms out. "​STOP!"​ She screams. "Leave him alone! What's wrong with you guys!"​\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, [[character:​Ash]] you've heard *everything*)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb again)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok so fairy fire adv....poison disadv. ​ reckless advantage....so how does that work out?)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Even the sweet nothings whispered in her ear)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Advantage cancels disadvantage,​ so it would be normal)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (ya you have neither adv or disadv)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (even....ok)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑤)+6]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+6]:​ 18\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+5 slashing\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 2d6(⚂⚁)+5 '​slashing'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6 fire\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 2d6(⚅⚅) '​fire'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (one kaya cannot stop 4 bloodthirsty party members :< )\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (if the last one hit that's a total of 22 damage)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (be happy, if miri had heard she was gonna attack kay to knock her out)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (probably for the best)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (dunno why nobody else got the wis saves tho)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (maybe he can only charm 1 person at a time?O)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (last one hit, first one didn'​t)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k, so 22 total damage)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It dies, snarling something...\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ D:\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (sorry wrong one)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (actually -- [[characters:​Kayalia]] if you nwat to try to parry the attack, make an attack roll on [[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (with advantage)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (technially,​ both of you are acting at the same time)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (aren'​t I pre-occupied with ash and terres?​)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Hadn’t realized that Tolbot can be a little bit of a jerk:  {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot:​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(①)]: 1 (*cough*)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes, you're right [[characters:​Kayalia]] [[character:​Miri]] smacks him good)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Your action, [[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[21:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] continues to block [[character:​Ash]] and [[characters:​Terres]] for the moment, looking a bit distraught over the blood-thirstiness of her comarades.\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (holding action? if so, what's the trigger?​)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (not so much hold as full defense + If the two of them approach, grab them as attack of opportunity?​)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so mr glowy not deady?)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (i THINK HE IS?)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I think he is?*\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The glowing one sprints towards a building in the far west.\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Mr. Glow-stick is not dead, but very, very scared)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (If he's fleeing, AoO?)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone who has not attacked and is in rnge can make a shot for Mr. Glowy and risk [[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s wrath)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+5 adv\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(7, 17)+5 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (withdrawing as action to avoid aoo would be smart )\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (checking a flight)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d8+2\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d8(⑧)+2]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (also ash and terres cannot since Kaya is blocking them)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Well to be fair, I was adjacent to him, before you moved in to block)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (she isn't blocking miri but i'm guessing she doesn'​t get the aoo)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i cant take a few steps so either Kay follows me to protect him or has  to stay near ash?)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s right...for bloxking, I want you [[characters:​Kayalia]] to make a to-hit against [[character:​Ash]] (AC 18) if you succeed, you can roll damage to reduce)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (hum)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(③)+8]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I'm AC 20)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (nay...)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (she's engaged with [[character:​Ash]] so you can make an attack of opprotunity if you want)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (can i cast another set of blasts?​)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] springs with a deadly grace, but [[character:​Ash]] -- the seasoned warrior -- is too quick.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] yes)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (uh... I\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I've no interest in attacking them)\\ 
 +[21:52] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a few steps to a side then blasts the glowy one again\\ 
 +[21:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sniffs around, ready to pounce.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#1d20+7 adv\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(6, 15)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(9, 2)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d10+2\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(②)+2]:​ 4\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(⑨)+2]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what is terres rolling?​)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you'​re not attacking, you're trying to defend your friend...and frankly... he's probably disappointed in you right now. In fact...I think you're not going to get a Christmas card from him this year.)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (      :(      )\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i ma just lighting his way so he doesnt get lost in the dark)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] whips his hands about, sending off two bolts of energy that strike him, making the purple reverberate.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (glowy still alive?)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes...kinda)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (but he is out of melle range)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (is he within 40 feet?)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol, roll percep with adv)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (at 40 feet)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yay!)\\ 
 +[21:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] takes her 40 feet movement, and takes two reckless attacks against mr glowy.\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑯)+6]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(⑥)+6]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (both hit)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6+10 slashing\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚄⚅⚅⚃)+10 '​slashing'​]:​ 31\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6 fire\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚅⚂⚀⚂) '​fire'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(16, 20)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 23 (Magnificent.)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (44 points of damage)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (so thrilled I wasted a 20 on a skill check)\\ 
 +[21:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] races 20ft ahead, attacking.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 claw attack\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+7 'claw attack'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- fueled by unthinking rage -- sprints ahead and slams her blade into Mr. Glowy. His dying words are aimed at you, [[characters:​Kayalia]]..."​Worst...friend...ever..."​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (disadvantage?​)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Well, screw you too!"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope -- straight roll)\\ 
 +[21:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] lets out a tiger roar to give up his location.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (hit?)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everything that flies and creeps in a three mile radius knows where you are)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes, hit)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 2d6+6 and knocked prone DC14 STR save\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 2d6(⚄⚂)+6 'and knocked prone DC14 STR save'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+3 DC 14\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑮)+3 'DC 14']: 18\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (hmm, strong archer)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol's claw catches in something and you feel flesh part under your might...\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (pulling back a bow aint easy)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+4]:​ 16\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (am i still here?)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is it just me or has the pace today slowed?​)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (very slow)\\ 
 +[22:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] pokes the dm)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (slow)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Round 3)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[22:06] * [[character:​Ash]] heals [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ 1d20+1 perception (calling fail now)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+1 '​perception (calling fail now)'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (kay still charmed?​)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d4+2\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d4(⚂)+2]:​ 5\\ 
 +[22:07] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] drops to her knees, confused. How was she not providing at least half cover to glowy against ranged spell attacks? How was someone able to melee a target behind her? Why did she have to make a strike to be physically positioned in the way? It all boggled her mind. But moreso, the pain of being called a terrible friend...\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[22:08] * [[character:​Dylan]] points at [[characters:​Kayalia]] "​Stop"​\\ 
 +[22:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] senses the archer sneaking away and strikes.\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 claw\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑮)+7 '​claw'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (cast hold person)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 2d6(⚅⚁)+6]:​ 14\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol hit)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 Wis save\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(①)+1 'Wis save'​]:​ 2 (Yikes!)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Something hisses...then falls over into the tall grass.\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (near me?)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I think he was casting hold person on me for some reason but let's go with the snake)\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Very near you, Stol)\\ 
 +[22:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] drags the thing back to the group.\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry -- [[characters:​Kayalia]] make a Wis Save)\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20 wis\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(③) '​wis'​]:​ 3\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (pretty unnecessary since she was neither a threat, nor was on her feet anymore, nor was any longer charmed)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (But in character that may not be known)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you feel your muscles stiffen and lock into place.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (the first 2 of 3 were known)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A massive brownish saber toothed tiger drags back something -- half man, half snake, still clutching an ornate bow in one hand.\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Near the fire...Xanthos decides to stir, wake and stretch.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ ( lol )\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] flexes her legs and grunts as she rips out the arrows and tosses them aside.\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Combat done?)\\ 
 +[22:22] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]] looks around for a moment, "Oh, they left," he yawns, and rolls over, "they where an interesting lot..."​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Round 4)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (assuming they'​re a ways away from me and the sounds of combat are not fully noticable)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:20] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around for any further enemies\\ 
 +[22:20] * [[character:​Ash]] grabs [[characters:​Kayalia]] and drags her to safety.\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[22:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sniffs around for scales, blood and acidic rot.\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Come on you, time to get away from where things can fuck with your head."​\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol leans forward to sniff...\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (uhmm)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+5 Bite The Kitty!\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑤)+5 'Bite The Kitty!'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[22:21] * [[character:​Dylan]] attacks half man half snake thing ?\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (*bleep*)\\ 
 +[22:22] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] is basically incapacitated and cannot raise protect about being dragged...\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] you get to attack as this thing lunges at Stol)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (AoO?)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what thing? I thought everything was dead / combat was over)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (plus my regular attacks?​)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (protest*)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol, you get an attack as well because of sentinel)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (does AoO give advantage?​)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+9]:​ 26\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚁⚁)+6]:​ 10\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Is this the glowing creature?​)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 OA on creature I have no idea what it is\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(⑱)+7 'OA on creature I have no idea what it is']: 25\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hit)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 2d6(⚃⚃)+6]:​ 14\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (regular attacks after AoO?)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The snake-man lunges up, fangs bared to attack the tiger. [[character:​Dylan]] moves out of instinct, driving a swooping slice at the creature'​s mouth. Stol moves with a more feral instinct, but no less deadly.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes -- [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i see this last guy attacking?​)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (es, you all see it)\\ 
 +[22:27] * [[characters:​Terres]] swears something in dwarven and casts another 2 Eldritch blasts at the thing\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑭)+7]:​ 21\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+7]:​ 24\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (both hit)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d10+2\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(③)+2]:​ 5\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(⑨)+2]:​ 11\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The last bolt blows out the back of the creature'​s head, sending it flopping back.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Now combat is over)\\ 
 +[22:28] * [[character:​Dylan]] sighs and looks around\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (4500 XP total)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Well.. that happened"​\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (how far into my watch did this happen?​)\\ 
 +[22:29] * [[character:​Ash]] sticks by [[characters:​Kayalia]] until she stirs.\\ 
 +[22:29] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sits and licks his paws.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You had started your watch about five minutes before the attack)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (642 each)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos_Beardhand]]>​ (642xp for sleeping lol)\\ 
 +[22:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] cleans off her blade and then goes back to keeping watch.\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Also -- these guys had been stalking you since you entered the city)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ wow\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (wow)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (does that include the last week stuff?)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (time to loot the dead for fun and fabulous prizes?​)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (you got 1640 for last week)\\ 
 +[22:31] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] is very nonplused when she regains her mental capacity.\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (most of you should be levelling)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i have questions post game)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (about half way to level 7 here)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (want to call it, so I can answer for post-game recriminations?​)\\ 
 +[22:32] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] picks up the ornamental bow in his mouth and drops it at [[character:​Dylan]]’s feet.\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (eww...cat slobber...)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I have 18,322 / 23,000)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Unless you guys want me to handle XP dispersion as well?)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (End after we complete a long rest)\\ 
 +[22:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] goes to the previously glowing snake and checks it for anything of interest\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I thought we just did 642XP?)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nothing there)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that [642] was for the combat and participation xp)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (whats left to handle?​)\\ 
 +[22:35] * [[character:​Dylan]] picks up the bow\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nothing else, but [[character:​Dylan]] has post game questions and I want to be awake enough to answer them)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (can we say we get in a long rest and end for the night then?)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Cheap ass snakes, not even a decent sammich on them"​\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sure)\\ 
 +[22:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] storms off, pissed, to her own sleeping arrangements.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As this session draws to a close, the moon rises overhead to view the living and the dead.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (done) ​
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_26_-_10-7-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/15 00:24 by ryubasteon