Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_12_-_7-1-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_12_-_7-1-2018 [2018/09/03 00:36] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When last we met -- our intrepid clutch of adventurers were led to the ruins of Camp Righteous, at the base of an abandoned temple. Braving hazards, they have come to a high ledge that the druid [[characters:​Stolanimus]] has scouted out ahead in a disconcernting spider shape. What will be found? Let us look as this session of Tomb of Annhilation continues and begins.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Ahead of you is a seven foot high ledge. Above you -- the biggest spider you have ever seen has dropped a pebble on the ground)\\ 
 +[20:07] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[20:08] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at the spider then at the pebble\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what are you trying to tell us boy... did Timmy fall into the well again?)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stupid Timmy)\\ 
 +[20:10] * Ash- looks over at the SpiderStol a moment.\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i forget what he was checking for...traps or evil things?​)\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] is now known as Storachnoid\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I don't think anyone was checking for anything at this point -- you jus came to the ledge.\\ 
 +[20:12] <​@Ash->​ (I recall Stol spotted something)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​@Storachnoid>​ (have they climbedup yet?)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (he definately threw the pebble for a reason)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Not yet)\\ 
 +[20:13] * Storachnoid is now known as Stolarachnoid\\ 
 +[20:13] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks for a way to climb up the wall\\ 
 +[20:13] * @Stolarachnoid looks down at you and motions you up.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the ledge wall or the side walls?)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (first the ledge then around the side walls)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll athletics, difficulty 17)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20 vs DC17\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(12) 'vs DC17'​]:​ 12 (Fail)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "could anyone give me a boost"?​\\ 
 +[20:17] * @Stolarachnoid looks around for something to lower.\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (as a ‘large’ creature, how far can I lower 2 of my 8 legs for them to help climb)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@Ash->​ (You'​re a spider, can't you make butt-webs for people to climb?)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (are you one of them web spinning spiders or a jumping spider?​)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 vs DC17\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(6)+6 'vs DC17'​]:​ 12 (Fail)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (DnD! You played us in college, so you should have the degree!)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Anyone boosting another person gets advantage in roll)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (you got the perfect warlock, your weapons and supplies...)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (but you burned your family and now you're traumatized)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​@Ash->​ "If somebody has a rope, perhaps he can attach it somewhere."​\\ 
 +[20:20] * Ash- gestures towards the spider.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that'​s not how it goes! :P)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how far above is the Stolarchind?​)\\ 
 +[20:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] holds up a rope.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (about 16 feet)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we can try tossing it up or Stol could come back down, we tie a rope around his leg and he can take it up)\\ 
 +[20:23] * @Stolarachnoid climbs down and helps boost up.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Whoever is getting boosted up by the spider gets advantage -- changing the DC to 14)\\ 
 +[20:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] isn't proud and uses the spider boost.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 vs DC14\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(20)+6 'vs DC14'​]:​ 26 (Critical success)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well i'm not hitting anything tonight now lol)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Show us on this doll where the spider touched you." "Here. Here. Here. Here. Here."​)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i am pretty sure that changing the dc is called cheating...)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- thanks to the biggest pseudo-spider on the planet -- scrambles up and over the ledge.\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Ash->​ "Now drop a rope for us."​\\ 
 +[20:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] drops a rope, wrapping one end around herself.\\ 
 +[20:29] * [[characters:​Terres]] shuffles towards the rope after the failed climbing attempt\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone climbs the rope ok)\\ 
 +[20:32] * @Stolarachnoid ascends and then sticks out a leg in warning.\\ 
 +[20:32] * @Stolarachnoid points to the stone in the middle of the floor ahead with the (was is a pebble?) on it.\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Those are traps?"​\\ 
 +[20:32] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (Was it a pebble I dropped on the glowing brick?)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Ahead of you is a gridwork floor about 20 feet long by 20 feet wide. on the other side is a wooden looking door.\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, Stol)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​@Ash->​ "So what's dangerous about this floor?"​\\\ 
 +[20:35] * @Stolarachnoid shrugs with two front legs.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It's a disconcering sight, a spider shrug.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone but Stol -- make a Perception check, DC 13)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs DC13\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(15) 'vs DC13'​]:​ 15 (Success)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 dc13\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(19)+2 '​dc13'​]:​ 21 (Success)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 vs DC13\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(16)+3 'vs DC13'​]:​ 19 (Success)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Everyone sees on the door on the other end of the room, a similar 4 by 4 grid pattern, but the bottom row is obscured.\\ 
 +[20:42] * Ash- studies the floor for signs of traps.\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Investigate,​ DC 15)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 dc15\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(15)+2 '​dc15'​]:​ 17 (Success)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​@Ash->​ "Very unusual."​\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] recoils her rope and secures it to her pack. "​what'​s unsual?"​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​@Ash->​ "Well if you step on the wrong tile, you're going to get shot.  That is the part we expect..."​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​@Ash->​ "What we don't expect is that it looks like it has a weight limit, so if something heavy steps on the tile it is not triggered."​\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( did you just look at me when you said heavy?)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​@Ash->​ (Not yet)\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- your self image takes 1d6 points of psychic damage from [[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[20:51] * @Stolarachnoid climbs up the side wall and moves towards the door on the opposite side.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 dc13\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(17)+2 '​dc13'​]:​ 19 (Success)\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (/me absentmindedly tightens his belt before he gets ready to prceed)\\ 
 +[20:57] * Ash- starts pointing out squares that should be safe to travel on, starting with the one with the pebble on it.\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and the ones with the pebbles on them are lit up?)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[20:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] picks up pebbles and puts them on all the ones that ash points out.\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- roll to hit with Dex)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (3 times -- AC 14)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ ('​we'​re gonna die)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs DC14\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(1) 'vs DC14'​]:​ 1 (Critical fail)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs DC14\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(14) 'vs DC14'​]:​ 14 (Success)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs DC14\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(14) 'vs DC14'​]:​ 14 (Success)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The first stone bounces off to one side and lands right in the groove between two tiles. The second and third stones land on their aimed for squares.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​Someone else want to try for that first one?"​\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so we kinda know the safe tiles, can the whole grid be traversed using them ?)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​ll risk going first, so people can see what should be safe and not safe."​\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​ll work)\\ 
 +[21:08] * Ash- steps onto the first stone, and also replaces the pebble to its proper spot.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​@Ash->​ (assuming nothing happens, will follow the pattern the rest of the way.)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone gets across)\\ 
 +[21:09] * @Stolarachnoid sticks on the wall, watching.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (si)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You now stand in front of the door with four glowing squares matching the pebbled tiles.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry -- also, seven foot high ledge, but you climb it with no incident)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (open the door? sacrifice a virgin to the door?)\\ 
 +[21:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] follows behind [[character:​Ash]] while he looks at the door.\\ 
 +[21:16] * Ash- studies the door.\\ 
 +[21:16] <​@Ash->​ (Looking for traps again)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (DC 15)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nvestigate)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 dc15\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(7)+2 '​dc15'​]:​ 9 (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​@Ash->​ "I don't see any signs of traps. ​ Shall we proceed?"​\\ 
 +[21:20] * @Stolarachnoid looks down at [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I have no clue, I'm just here to smash things."​\\ 
 +[21:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] just nodes\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (nodds too)\\ 
 +[21:22] * Ash- opens the door.\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As [[character:​Ash]] touches the door -- there is the flash of a symbol in the middle of the door, then a peal of thunder that rattles your teeth in your mouth. \\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Everyone -- DC 13 Con save.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1 dc13\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ Try [Number of rolls]#​(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)±[Add/​Subtract modifier]\\ 
 +[21:24] <​@Ash->​ (Don't you get mouthy with me {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot!)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ Try [Number of rolls]#​(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)±[Add/​Subtract modifier]\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+2 vs DC13\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(15)+2 'vs DC13'​]:​ 17 (Success)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​@Ash->​ 1d20 dc14\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(17) '​dc14'​]:​ 17 (Success)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 VS DC13\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(6)+6 'VS DC13'​]:​ 12 (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (Sorry, i was exploring something in the code.)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (I have a new idea. but will wait til after game)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] [[character:​Ash]] -- take 4 points of thunder damage. [[character:​Miri]] -- takes 8 and is pushed 10 feet away from the door...and onto the grid floor)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- Con save, DC 13 please)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​@Ash->​ "​YEOUCH!"​\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Ash]] brace themselves, but [[character:​Miri]] is caught by the blast and carried like an angry leaf on the wind to be dropped on the floor...\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] hits the floor. Gouts of flame shoot out from the walls, burning away the old cobwebs.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] make a DC 13 Dex save)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​@Ash->​ (STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (That'​s the problem!)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 vs DC13\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(1) 'vs DC13'​]:​ 1 (Critical fail)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Well... (censored)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (bring it)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] shrieks as the flames cover her. (23 points of damage)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- Con save please)\\ 
 +[21:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] does NOT shriek. She does how ever go OWWWW as she gets up and hops onto the nearest safe tile.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] manages to make it to the safe tile in the world'​s most deadliest game of hopscotch.\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The flames die down, letting buring bits of web drift to the floor.\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Dang ya'll but burning hair STINKS"​\\ 
 +[21:37] * Ash- starts pulling out his healer'​s kit, looking around the room at the large amount of recent damage he's patched up.\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] and [[characters:​Terres]] -- it sounds like [[character:​Miri]] is trying to talk to you underwater.\\ 
 +[21:38] <​@Ash->​ (STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!)9+6\]\\ 
 +[21:38] <​@Ash->​ (One of my cats says "​Hi"​)\\ 
 +[21:39] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks back at the flambe [[character:​Miri]] and asks "Are you OK back there?"​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Hello, kitty. He's mine for now)\\ 
 +[21:40] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] steps her way on the safe tiles back to the door. "Yeah, i'm ok. are you?"​\\ 
 +[21:40] * Ash- begins the process of patching up some of the critical looking wounds with his healer'​s kit.\\ 
 +[21:40] <​@Ash->​ 1d6+9 healing\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d6(1)+9 '​healing'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (to me?)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (or i should say to who?)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​@Ash->​ (To you)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yay)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​@Ash->​ (Minimum healing for minimum effort?​)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (least i don't feel on fire any more hehe)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol?)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (sorry i’m afk.  had a plumbing line burst. Need to handle.)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (eep! hope it's not too bad!)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ 1d20+1 DC13 con save\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stolarachnoid'​s 1d20(20)+1 'DC13 con save'​]:​ 21 (Critical success)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (ok, gonna hang on the ceiling, afk)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (take 4 thunder damage when you get back)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Ouch)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (OK -- what are the survivors going to do?)\\ 
 +[21:49] * Ash- reexamines the door now that he knows he missed something.\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Investigate,​ DC 13)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (take advantage)\\ 
 +[21:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a closer look at the door as well\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You, too [[characters:​Terres]] -- DC 13, advantage, Investiagte)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 vs DC 13 advantage\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(7)+3 'vs DC 13 advantage'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:52] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 advantage\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(1, 1)+2 '​advantage'​]:​ 3 (That stinks.)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​@Ash->​ ({{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot hates me.)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hmm mine didnt roll)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​@Ash->​ (So roll again)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(2)+3]: 5\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Cant see any traps"​\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (there are glowy tiles on the door as well as the floor or just the floor?)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (glowy squares on the door that correspond to tiles on floor)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Did you try pressing the glowy squares on the door first?"​\\ 
 +[21:54] <​@Ash->​ "​Likewise. ​ I did not push the glowy bits on the door."​\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Ash]] -- you look for what flashed on the door, but you don't see anything...just an ordinary door with glowing spots that almost killed you. Just another day in Chult.\\ 
 +[21:55] * Ash- jabs a finger into the first glowy bit.\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Your finger rests on the square.\\ 
 +[21:57] * [[characters:​Terres]] shrugs and pokes another glowing square\\ 
 +[21:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] pokes the other two.\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (which other two)\\ 
 +[21:59] * Ash- jabs the 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th glowy squares.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Everyone make another Con save, DC 13\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a flash in the center of the door, and another teeth rattling boom erupts.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+2 vs dc13\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(20)+2 'vs dc13'​]:​ 22 (Critical success)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 vs DC13\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(13)+6 'vs DC13'​]:​ 19 (Success)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1 dc13\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(15)-1 '​dc13'​]:​ 14 (Success)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone takes three points of thunder damage, but stays where they are)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Thunder echoes down the hall, making more debris flitter away.\\ 
 +[22:02] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] growls at the door. "​Enough with the booms already."​\\ 
 +[22:04] * [[characters:​Terres]] shakes his head "​ouch"​\\ 
 +[22:05] * Ash- grits his teeth in frustration.\\ 
 +[22:05] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take a look at the door this time, cause why not.\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nvestigation,​ DC 13)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+1 vs DC13\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(17)+1 'vs DC13'​]:​ 18 (Success)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*just looks dumbfounded*)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- either through barmaid cunning, or just the ringing in your head makes you more observant -- you can see a small glyph that looks like a stylized crocodile riding on a man's shoulders.\\ 
 +[22:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] peers a bit closer. "​hmmmm...looks like someone might need to go on a piggy back ride maybe."​ points to the glyph withOUT touching the door or it.\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Not it!"​\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i forget what race everyone is)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​@Ash->​ (Nobody except Stol is the crocodile race)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (I am an almost too sexy dwarf)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back, and on dont thnik they have to be a crocodile, i think the door is just that freaking tall)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*and i don'​t...even)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (do we need to be piggybacking when we press those buttons or something?​)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i think so)\\ 
 +[22:22] * Ash- suddenly has an "​aha"​ moment creep across his face.\\ 
 +[22:23] <​@Ash->​ "What if we have to have people, or enough weight on the floor tiles, while using the door?"​\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Worth a try"​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "do we have enough of us to do that?"​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​@Ash->​ "We should" ​ (assuming the not here tonights are still in the group)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (evil people, how dare they not show up! :P)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (one person fled to Canada)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​@Ash->​ (We shall sacrifice them to the great crocodile door!)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (once you get through)\\ 
 +[22:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves to stand on one of the glowy tiles. Muttering about how she wish the door at least did ice damage.\\ 
 +[22:27] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a spot on a tile as well\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (could have been psychic damage)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that wouldn'​t have soothed my burning skin as much lol)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You manage to wrangle Stolarachanid to another tile...\\ 
 +[22:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] urges Kay onto the fourth tile.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...and you wait...\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...and wait...\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...and squeeze in more waiting in between the waiting.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well this doesnt seem to be doing anything!"​\\ 
 +[22:29] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m going to try the door again, brace yourselves."​\\ 
 +[22:30] <​@Ash->​ (Pause to hear protests has past...)\\ 
 +[22:30] * Ash- braces himself, then tries the door.\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You touch the squares...\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ roll Con save, DC 13\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (all of us?)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(5)-1]: 4\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Just [[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[22:31] <​@Ash->​ (Uh oh)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (and let's welcome our next victim in The Suck!)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d8\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d8(14)]: 14\\ 
 +[22:32] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (sorry… back)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (everything ok?)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- you take 14 points of thunder damage and the blast lifts you off your feet and tosses you onto the floor.\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everything still above water?)\\ 
 +[22:33] * Ash- lets out a low moan\\ 
 +[22:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] attempts to grab ash before he lands on a floor tile.\\ 
 +[22:34] <​@Ash->​ "​I...hate...this...place."​\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- make a strength check)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (sorry -- athletics)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (DC15)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 vs DC15\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(5)+6 'vs DC15'​]:​ 11 (Fail)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 4d10\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (really?! :P)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 4d10(24)]: 24\\ 
 +[22:34] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (yes. just water line going into the fridge… mopped up. shut off. can fix easy tomorrow)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (what do I need to do?)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- you hit teh ground in spite of [[character:​Miri]] reaching out for you. Flames shoot out from the side of the wall, engulfing you.\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (24 poitns of fire damage)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "what do we all say we get back out of this cave and go to wherever is next?"​\\ 
 +[22:36] <​@Ash->​ (No reflex save?)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we are all gonna freaking die on a side quest lol)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Nope)\\ 
 +[22:38] * Ash- after proclaiming his love of this place gets roasted alive, and while not dead... looks very close to it.\\ 
 +[22:40] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (i have to confess I don’t really understand the situation)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​@Ash->​ (Trapped floor, trapped door.  Trying to figure out the door has resulted in lots \\ 
 +[22:40] <​@Ash->​ of ouchies)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah -- they'​ve run afoul, repeatedly, of the trap in the door at the other side of the floor)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(4)]: 4\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] lies unmoving on the floor, smouldering lightly\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (wait his is actually down?)\\ 
 +[22:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] picks [[character:​Ash]]'​s limp form and puts him on her back and moves off the floor tiles, back near the door.\\ 
 +[22:46] * [[characters:​Terres]] gets close to [[character:​Ash]] and casts "Spare the dying" (stabilizes him)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(7)]: 7\\ 
 +[22:46] <​@Ash->​ (Well I do like stabilizing.)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​@Stolarachnoid>​ (Where is [[character:​Ash]] Off of the tiled floor?)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:48] * @Stolarachnoid crawls along the wall and moves to [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Some color is returning to him, but he's not all the way out of the woods yet.\\ 
 +[22:50] * @Stolarachnoid transforms to elven form.\\ 
 +[22:50] * @Stolarachnoid uses healing kit to stablize if not already.\\ 
 +[22:51] * Stolarachnoid is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "All these traps are protecting something"​\\ 
 +[22:51] <​@Ash->​ (Already stable)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (has he been healed?​)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (stable yes, healed, no)\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "And are we all to fall while trying to find it or can we leave here and be on our way?"​\\ 
 +[22:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] casts Cure Wounds.\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d8+3\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d8(6)+3]: 9\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Are you a quitter?"​\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (More importantly,​ are you a bleeder?​)\\ 
 +[22:53] * Ash- gasps awake\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​I'​m a survivor."​\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “When you pointed out the animal on that man’s shoulders, I think you mean you must ride on another’s shoulders to pass, to open the door."​\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​That'​s what i said, someone should go for a piggy back ride."​\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (did someone try that? is that who ‘fell’?​)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (no, no one tried it yet)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “Someone lighter get up on someone heavier and try it."​\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (can we roll for knowledge of any fables of a man and his crodocile?​)\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i lack the str to let any of you folks climb all over me)\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “Who else is wounded? Should we rest a short while first?​”\\ 
 +[22:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I took a few licks but should be ok for now"​\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "a short rest would be lovely."​\\ 
 +[22:58] <​@Ash->​ "​Agreed"​\\ 
 +[22:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods. “And then two of you should try it, one on another’s shoulders."​\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll History, Stol at disadvantage because this is a new area to you. DC 16)\\ 
 +[22:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] sits where she is and takes a short rest.\\ 
 +[22:59] * Ash- joins [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone gets a short rest in -- smoke 'em if you got '​em)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d12\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d12(2)]: 2\\ 
 +[23:00] <​@Ash->​ (Do we have a bard?)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d12\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d12(4)]: 4\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d12\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d12(1)]: 1\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (come on!)\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As everyone settles down to a short break in between teh fiendish traps -- we draw  tonights session comes to a close\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_12_-_7-1-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/03 00:36 by ryubasteon