Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_12_-_7-1-2018

[20:04] <DM_ToA> When last we met – our intrepid clutch of adventurers were led to the ruins of Camp Righteous, at the base of an abandoned temple. Braving hazards, they have come to a high ledge that the druid Stolanimus has scouted out ahead in a disconcernting spider shape. What will be found? Let us look as this session of Tomb of Annhilation continues and begins.
[20:05] <DM_ToA> (Ahead of you is a seven foot high ledge. Above you – the biggest spider you have ever seen has dropped a pebble on the ground)
[20:07] * Sentagur is now known as Terres
[20:08] * Terres looks at the spider then at the pebble
[20:08] <Terres> (what are you trying to tell us boy… did Timmy fall into the well again?)
[20:09] <DM_ToA> (Stupid Timmy)
[20:10] * Ash- looks over at the SpiderStol a moment.
[20:11] <Miri> (i forget what he was checking for…traps or evil things?)
[20:11] * Stolanimus is now known as Storachnoid
[20:11] <DM_ToA> (I don't think anyone was checking for anything at this point – you jus came to the ledge.
[20:12] <@Ash→ (I recall Stol spotted something)
[20:12] <@Storachnoid> (have they climbedup yet?)
[20:12] <Miri> (he definately threw the pebble for a reason)
[20:12] <DM_ToA> (Not yet)
[20:13] * Storachnoid is now known as Stolarachnoid
[20:13] * Terres looks for a way to climb up the wall
[20:13] * @Stolarachnoid looks down at you and motions you up.
[20:13] <DM_ToA> (the ledge wall or the side walls?)
[20:14] <Terres> (first the ledge then around the side walls)
[20:14] <DM_ToA> (roll athletics, difficulty 17)
[20:16] <Terres> 1d20 vs DC17
[20:16] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(12) 'vs DC17']: 12 (Fail)
[20:16] <Terres> “could anyone give me a boost”?
[20:17] * @Stolarachnoid looks around for something to lower.
[20:17] <@Stolarachnoid> (as a ‘large’ creature, how far can I lower 2 of my 8 legs for them to help climb)
[20:17] <@Ash→ (You're a spider, can't you make butt-webs for people to climb?)
[20:17] <Terres> (are you one of them web spinning spiders or a jumping spider?)
[20:18] <Miri> 1d20+6 vs DC17
[20:18] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(6)+6 'vs DC17']: 12 (Fail)
[20:18] <DM_ToA> (DnD! You played us in college, so you should have the degree!)
[20:19] <DM_ToA> (Anyone boosting another person gets advantage in roll)
[20:19] <Miri> (you got the perfect warlock, your weapons and supplies…)
[20:20] <DM_ToA> (but you burned your family and now you're traumatized)
[20:20] <@Ash→ “If somebody has a rope, perhaps he can attach it somewhere.”
[20:20] * Ash- gestures towards the spider.
[20:20] <Miri> (that's not how it goes! :P)
[20:20] <Terres> (how far above is the Stolarchind?)
[20:20] * Miri holds up a rope.
[20:20] <DM_ToA> (about 16 feet)
[20:22] <Terres> (we can try tossing it up or Stol could come back down, we tie a rope around his leg and he can take it up)
[20:23] * @Stolarachnoid climbs down and helps boost up.
[20:25] <DM_ToA> (Whoever is getting boosted up by the spider gets advantage – changing the DC to 14)
[20:25] * Miri isn't proud and uses the spider boost.
[20:25] <Miri> 1d20+6 vs DC14
[20:25] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(20)+6 'vs DC14']: 26 (Critical success)
[20:25] <Miri> (well i'm not hitting anything tonight now lol)
[20:26] <DM_ToA> (Show us on this doll where the spider touched you.“ “Here. Here. Here. Here. Here.”)
[20:26] <Terres> (i am pretty sure that changing the dc is called cheating…)
[20:26] <DM_ToA> Miri – thanks to the biggest pseudo-spider on the planet – scrambles up and over the ledge.
[20:27] <@Ash→ “Now drop a rope for us.”
[20:28] * Miri drops a rope, wrapping one end around herself.
[20:29] * Terres shuffles towards the rope after the failed climbing attempt
[20:30] <DM_ToA> (Everyone climbs the rope ok)
[20:32] * @Stolarachnoid ascends and then sticks out a leg in warning.
[20:32] * @Stolarachnoid points to the stone in the middle of the floor ahead with the (was is a pebble?) on it.
[20:32] <Miri> “Those are traps?”
[20:32] <@Stolarachnoid> (Was it a pebble I dropped on the glowing brick?)
[20:32] <DM_ToA> Ahead of you is a gridwork floor about 20 feet long by 20 feet wide. on the other side is a wooden looking door.
[20:33] <DM_ToA> (Yes, Stol)
[20:35] <@Ash→ “So what's dangerous about this floor?”\
[20:35] * @Stolarachnoid shrugs with two front legs.
[20:36] <DM_ToA> It's a disconcering sight, a spider shrug.
[20:36] <@Stolarachnoid> (lol)
[20:37] <DM_ToA> (Everyone but Stol – make a Perception check, DC 13)
[20:38] <Miri> 1d20 vs DC13
[20:38] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(15) 'vs DC13']: 15 (Success)
[20:38] <@Ash→ 1d20+2 dc13
[20:38] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(19)+2 'dc13']: 21 (Success)
[20:38] <Terres> 1d20+3 vs DC13
[20:38] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(16)+3 'vs DC13']: 19 (Success)
[20:39] <DM_ToA> Everyone sees on the door on the other end of the room, a similar 4 by 4 grid pattern, but the bottom row is obscured.
[20:42] * Ash- studies the floor for signs of traps.
[20:43] <DM_ToA> (Investigate, DC 15)
[20:44] <@Ash→ 1d20+2 dc15
[20:44] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(15)+2 'dc15']: 17 (Success)
[20:47] <@Ash→ “Very unusual.”
[20:47] * Miri recoils her rope and secures it to her pack. “what's unsual?”
[20:48] <@Ash→ “Well if you step on the wrong tile, you're going to get shot. That is the part we expect…“
[20:48] <@Ash→ “What we don't expect is that it looks like it has a weight limit, so if something heavy steps on the tile it is not triggered.”
[20:49] <Terres> ( did you just look at me when you said heavy?)
[20:50] <@Ash→ (Not yet)
[20:51] <DM_ToA> Terres – your self image takes 1d6 points of psychic damage from Ash)
[20:51] * @Stolarachnoid climbs up the side wall and moves towards the door on the opposite side.
[20:52] <@Ash→ 1d20+2 dc13
[20:52] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(17)+2 'dc13']: 19 (Success)
[20:53] <Terres> (/me absentmindedly tightens his belt before he gets ready to prceed)
[20:57] * Ash- starts pointing out squares that should be safe to travel on, starting with the one with the pebble on it.
[20:58] <Miri> (and the ones with the pebbles on them are lit up?)
[20:58] <DM_ToA> (Yes)
[20:59] * Miri picks up pebbles and puts them on all the ones that ash points out.
[21:00] <DM_ToA> Miri – roll to hit with Dex)
[21:00] <DM_ToA> (3 times – AC 14)
[21:02] <Miri> ('we're gonna die)
[21:02] <Miri> 1d20 vs DC14
[21:02] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(1) 'vs DC14']: 1 (Critical fail)
[21:02] <Miri> 1d20 vs DC14
[21:02] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(14) 'vs DC14']: 14 (Success)
[21:02] <Miri> 1d20 vs DC14
[21:02] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(14) 'vs DC14']: 14 (Success)
[21:03] <DM_ToA> The first stone bounces off to one side and lands right in the groove between two tiles. The second and third stones land on their aimed for squares.
[21:03] <Miri> “Someone else want to try for that first one?”
[21:06] <Terres> ( so we kinda know the safe tiles, can the whole grid be traversed using them ?)
[21:07] <@Ash→ “I'll risk going first, so people can see what should be safe and not safe.”
[21:07] <DM_ToA> (that'll work)
[21:08] * Ash- steps onto the first stone, and also replaces the pebble to its proper spot.
[21:08] <@Ash→ (assuming nothing happens, will follow the pattern the rest of the way.)
[21:08] <DM_ToA> (everyone gets across)
[21:09] * @Stolarachnoid sticks on the wall, watching.
[21:09] <Terres> (si)
[21:10] <DM_ToA> You now stand in front of the door with four glowing squares matching the pebbled tiles.
[21:10] <DM_ToA> (Sorry – also, seven foot high ledge, but you climb it with no incident)
[21:15] <DM_ToA> (open the door? sacrifice a virgin to the door?)
[21:16] * Miri follows behind Ash while he looks at the door.
[21:16] * Ash- studies the door.
[21:16] <@Ash→ (Looking for traps again)
[21:16] <DM_ToA> (DC 15)
[21:19] <DM_ToA> (nvestigate)
[21:19] <@Ash→ 1d20+2 dc15
[21:19] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(7)+2 'dc15']: 9 (Fail)
[21:20] <@Ash→ “I don't see any signs of traps. Shall we proceed?”
[21:20] * @Stolarachnoid looks down at Ash.
[21:21] <Miri> “I have no clue, I'm just here to smash things.”
[21:22] * Terres just nodes
[21:22] <Terres> (nodds too)
[21:22] * Ash- opens the door.
[21:23] <DM_ToA> As Ash touches the door – there is the flash of a symbol in the middle of the door, then a peal of thunder that rattles your teeth in your mouth.
[21:24] <DM_ToA> Everyone – DC 13 Con save.
[21:24] <@Ash→ 1d20-1 dc13
[21:24] <TolBot> Try [Number of rolls]#(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)±[Add/Subtract modifier]
[21:24] <@Ash→ (Don't you get mouthy with me TolBot!)
[21:24] <@Ash→ 1d20-1
[21:24] <TolBot> Try [Number of rolls]#(Number of dice)d(Number of sides)±[Add/Subtract modifier]
[21:25] <Terres> 1d20+2 vs DC13
[21:25] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(15)+2 'vs DC13']: 17 (Success)
[21:25] <@Ash→ 1d20 dc14
[21:25] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(17) 'dc14']: 17 (Success)
[21:25] <Miri> 1d20+6 VS DC13
[21:25] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(6)+6 'VS DC13']: 12 (Fail)
[21:25] <@Stolarachnoid> (Sorry, i was exploring something in the code.)
[21:25] <@Stolarachnoid> (I have a new idea. but will wait til after game)
[21:27] <DM_ToA> Terres Ash – take 4 points of thunder damage. Miri – takes 8 and is pushed 10 feet away from the door…and onto the grid floor)
[21:28] <DM_ToA> (Stol – Con save, DC 13 please)
[21:28] <@Ash→ “YEOUCH!”
[21:29] <DM_ToA> Terres and Ash brace themselves, but Miri is caught by the blast and carried like an angry leaf on the wind to be dropped on the floor…
[21:30] <DM_ToA> Miri hits the floor. Gouts of flame shoot out from the walls, burning away the old cobwebs.
[21:31] <DM_ToA> Miri make a DC 13 Dex save)
[21:31] <@Ash→ (STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!)
[21:31] <DM_ToA> (That's the problem!)
[21:31] <Miri> 1d20 vs DC13
[21:31] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(1) 'vs DC13']: 1 (Critical fail)
[21:31] <DM_ToA> (Well… (censored)
[21:32] <Miri> (bring it)
[21:32] <DM_ToA> Miri shrieks as the flames cover her. (23 points of damage)
[21:32] <DM_ToA> (Stol – Con save please)
[21:33] * Miri does NOT shriek. She does how ever go OWWWW as she gets up and hops onto the nearest safe tile.
[21:34] <DM_ToA> Miri manages to make it to the safe tile in the world's most deadliest game of hopscotch.
[21:35] <DM_ToA> The flames die down, letting buring bits of web drift to the floor.
[21:36] <Miri> “Dang ya'll but burning hair STINKS”
[21:37] * Ash- starts pulling out his healer's kit, looking around the room at the large amount of recent damage he's patched up.
[21:37] <DM_ToA> Ash and Terres – it sounds like Miri is trying to talk to you underwater.
[21:38] <@Ash→ (STOP DROP AND ROLL!!!)9+6\]
[21:38] <@Ash→ (One of my cats says “Hi”)
[21:39] * Terres looks back at the flambe Miri and asks “Are you OK back there?”
[21:39] <DM_ToA> (Hello, kitty. He's mine for now)
[21:40] * Miri steps her way on the safe tiles back to the door. “Yeah, i'm ok. are you?”
[21:40] * Ash- begins the process of patching up some of the critical looking wounds with his healer's kit.
[21:40] <@Ash→ 1d6+9 healing
[21:40] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d6(1)+9 'healing']: 10
[21:41] <Miri> (to me?)
[21:41] <Miri> (or i should say to who?)
[21:41] <@Ash→ (To you)
[21:41] <Miri> (yay)
[21:41] <@Ash→ (Minimum healing for minimum effort?)
[21:41] <Miri> (least i don't feel on fire any more hehe)
[21:43] <DM_ToA> (Stol?)
[21:43] <@Stolarachnoid> (sorry i’m afk. had a plumbing line burst. Need to handle.)
[21:44] <Miri> (eep! hope it's not too bad!)
[21:44] <@Stolarachnoid> 1d20+1 DC13 con save
[21:44] <TolBot> [Stolarachnoid's 1d20(20)+1 'DC13 con save']: 21 (Critical success)
[21:45] <@Stolarachnoid> (ok, gonna hang on the ceiling, afk)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> (take 4 thunder damage when you get back)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> (Ouch)
[21:45] <DM_ToA> (OK – what are the survivors going to do?)
[21:49] * Ash- reexamines the door now that he knows he missed something.
[21:49] <DM_ToA> (Investigate, DC 13)
[21:50] <DM_ToA> (take advantage)
[21:50] * Terres takes a closer look at the door as well
[21:50] <DM_ToA> (You, too Terres – DC 13, advantage, Investiagte)
[21:51] <Terres> 1d20+3 vs DC 13 advantage
[21:51] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(7)+3 'vs DC 13 advantage']: 10
[21:52] <@Ash→ 1d20+2 advantage
[21:52] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(1, 1)+2 'advantage']: 3 (That stinks.)
[21:52] <@Ash→ (TolBot hates me.)
[21:52] <Terres> (hmm mine didnt roll)
[21:52] <@Ash→ (So roll again)
[21:52] <Terres> 1d20+3
[21:52] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(2)+3]: 5
[21:52] <Terres> “Cant see any traps”
[21:53] <Miri> (there are glowy tiles on the door as well as the floor or just the floor?)
[21:54] <DM_ToA> (glowy squares on the door that correspond to tiles on floor)
[21:54] <Miri> “Did you try pressing the glowy squares on the door first?”
[21:54] <@Ash→ “Likewise. I did not push the glowy bits on the door.”
[21:55] <DM_ToA> Terres and Ash – you look for what flashed on the door, but you don't see anything…just an ordinary door with glowing spots that almost killed you. Just another day in Chult.
[21:55] * Ash- jabs a finger into the first glowy bit.
[21:56] <DM_ToA> Your finger rests on the square.
[21:57] * Terres shrugs and pokes another glowing square
[21:57] * Miri pokes the other two.
[21:58] <DM_ToA> (which other two)
[21:59] * Ash- jabs the 2nd, then 3rd, then 4th glowy squares.
[21:59] <DM_ToA> Everyone make another Con save, DC 13
[22:00] <DM_ToA> There is a flash in the center of the door, and another teeth rattling boom erupts.
[22:00] <Terres> 1d20+2 vs dc13
[22:00] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(20)+2 'vs dc13']: 22 (Critical success)
[22:00] <Miri> 1d20+6 vs DC13
[22:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(13)+6 'vs DC13']: 19 (Success)
[22:00] <@Ash→ 1d20-1 dc13
[22:00] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(15)-1 'dc13']: 14 (Success)
[22:01] <DM_ToA> (Everyone takes three points of thunder damage, but stays where they are)
[22:02] <DM_ToA> Thunder echoes down the hall, making more debris flitter away.
[22:02] * Miri growls at the door. “Enough with the booms already.”
[22:04] * Terres shakes his head “ouch”
[22:05] * Ash- grits his teeth in frustration.
[22:05] * Miri will take a look at the door this time, cause why not.
[22:06] <DM_ToA> (nvestigation, DC 13)
[22:06] <Miri> 1d20+1 vs DC13
[22:06] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(17)+1 'vs DC13']: 18 (Success)
[22:06] <DM_ToA> (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA)
[22:07] <Miri> (*just looks dumbfounded*)
[22:07] <DM_ToA> Miri – either through barmaid cunning, or just the ringing in your head makes you more observant – you can see a small glyph that looks like a stylized crocodile riding on a man's shoulders.
[22:09] * Miri peers a bit closer. “hmmmm…looks like someone might need to go on a piggy back ride maybe.” points to the glyph withOUT touching the door or it.
[22:10] <Terres> “Not it!”
[22:13] <Miri> (i forget what race everyone is)
[22:14] <Miri> (brb)
[22:14] <@Ash→ (Nobody except Stol is the crocodile race)
[22:14] <Terres> (I am an almost too sexy dwarf)
[22:17] <Miri> (back, and on dont thnik they have to be a crocodile, i think the door is just that freaking tall)
[22:17] <Miri> (*and i don't…even)
[22:20] <Terres> (do we need to be piggybacking when we press those buttons or something?)
[22:20] <Miri> (i think so)
[22:22] * Ash- suddenly has an “aha” moment creep across his face.
[22:23] <@Ash→ “What if we have to have people, or enough weight on the floor tiles, while using the door?”
[22:23] <Terres> “Worth a try”
[22:24] <Miri> “do we have enough of us to do that?”
[22:24] <@Ash→ “We should” (assuming the not here tonights are still in the group)
[22:25] <Miri> (evil people, how dare they not show up! :P)
[22:25] <DM_ToA> (one person fled to Canada)
[22:26] <@Ash→ (We shall sacrifice them to the great crocodile door!)
[22:26] <DM_ToA> (once you get through)
[22:27] * Miri moves to stand on one of the glowy tiles. Muttering about how she wish the door at least did ice damage.
[22:27] * Terres takes a spot on a tile as well
[22:27] <DM_ToA> (could have been psychic damage)
[22:27] <Miri> (that wouldn't have soothed my burning skin as much lol)
[22:28] <DM_ToA> You manage to wrangle Stolarachanid to another tile…
[22:28] * Miri urges Kay onto the fourth tile.
[22:28] <DM_ToA> …and you wait…
[22:28] <DM_ToA> …and wait…
[22:29] <DM_ToA> …and squeeze in more waiting in between the waiting.
[22:29] <Terres> “Well this doesnt seem to be doing anything!”
[22:29] <@Ash→ “I'm going to try the door again, brace yourselves.”
[22:30] <@Ash→ (Pause to hear protests has past…)
[22:30] * Ash- braces himself, then tries the door.
[22:31] <DM_ToA> You touch the squares…
[22:31] <DM_ToA> roll Con save, DC 13
[22:31] <Terres> (all of us?)
[22:31] <@Ash→ 1d20-1
[22:31] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(5)-1]: 4
[22:31] <DM_ToA> (Just Ash)
[22:31] <@Ash→ (Uh oh)
[22:32] <DM_ToA> (and let's welcome our next victim in The Suck!)
[22:32] <DM_ToA> 2d8
[22:32] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 2d8(14)]: 14
[22:32] <@Stolarachnoid> (sorry… back)
[22:33] <Miri> (everything ok?)
[22:33] <DM_ToA> Ash – you take 14 points of thunder damage and the blast lifts you off your feet and tosses you onto the floor.
[22:33] <DM_ToA> (everything still above water?)
[22:33] * Ash- lets out a low moan
[22:33] * Miri attempts to grab ash before he lands on a floor tile.
[22:34] <@Ash→ “I…hate…this…place.”
[22:34] <DM_ToA> Miri – make a strength check)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> (sorry – athletics)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> (DC15)
[22:34] <Miri> 1d20+6 vs DC15
[22:34] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(5)+6 'vs DC15']: 11 (Fail)
[22:34] <DM_ToA> 4d10
[22:34] <Miri> (really?! :P)
[22:34] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 4d10(24)]: 24
[22:34] <@Stolarachnoid> (yes. just water line going into the fridge… mopped up. shut off. can fix easy tomorrow)
[22:35] <@Stolarachnoid> (what do I need to do?)
[22:35] <DM_ToA> Ash – you hit teh ground in spite of Miri reaching out for you. Flames shoot out from the side of the wall, engulfing you.
[22:35] <DM_ToA> (24 poitns of fire damage)
[22:36] <Miri> “what do we all say we get back out of this cave and go to wherever is next?”
[22:36] <@Ash→ (No reflex save?)
[22:36] <Miri> (we are all gonna freaking die on a side quest lol)
[22:36] <DM_ToA> (Nope)
[22:38] * Ash- after proclaiming his love of this place gets roasted alive, and while not dead… looks very close to it.
[22:40] <@Stolarachnoid> (i have to confess I don’t really understand the situation)
[22:40] <@Ash→ (Trapped floor, trapped door. Trying to figure out the door has resulted in lots
[22:40] <@Ash→ of ouchies)
[22:43] <DM_ToA> (Yeah – they've run afoul, repeatedly, of the trap in the door at the other side of the floor)
[22:43] <@Ash→ 1d20
[22:43] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(4)]: 4
[22:44] <DM_ToA> Ash lies unmoving on the floor, smouldering lightly
[22:45] <Terres> (wait his is actually down?)
[22:45] * Miri picks Ash's limp form and puts him on her back and moves off the floor tiles, back near the door.
[22:46] * Terres gets close to Ash and casts “Spare the dying” (stabilizes him)
[22:46] <@Ash→ 1d20
[22:46] <TolBot> Ash-'s 1d20(7)]: 7
[22:46] <@Ash→ (Well I do like stabilizing.)
[22:47] <@Stolarachnoid> (Where is Ash Off of the tiled floor?)
[22:47] <Miri> (yes)
[22:48] * @Stolarachnoid crawls along the wall and moves to Ash.
[22:49] <DM_ToA> Some color is returning to him, but he's not all the way out of the woods yet.
[22:50] * @Stolarachnoid transforms to elven form.
[22:50] * @Stolarachnoid uses healing kit to stablize if not already.
[22:51] * Stolarachnoid is now known as Stolanimus
[22:51] <Terres> “All these traps are protecting something”
[22:51] <@Ash→ (Already stable)
[22:51] <Stolanimus> (has he been healed?)
[22:51] <Terres> (nope)
[22:51] <Miri> (stable yes, healed, no)
[22:52] <Miri> “And are we all to fall while trying to find it or can we leave here and be on our way?”
[22:52] * Stolanimus casts Cure Wounds.
[22:52] <Stolanimus> 1d8+3
[22:52] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d8(6)+3]: 9
[22:53] <Terres> “Are you a quitter?”
[22:53] <DM_ToA> (More importantly, are you a bleeder?)
[22:53] * Ash- gasps awake
[22:53] <Miri> “I'm a survivor.”
[22:53] <Stolanimus> “When you pointed out the animal on that man’s shoulders, I think you mean you must ride on another’s shoulders to pass, to open the door.”
[22:54] <Miri> “That's what i said, someone should go for a piggy back ride.”
[22:54] <Stolanimus> (did someone try that? is that who ‘fell’?)
[22:55] <Miri> (no, no one tried it yet)
[22:55] <Stolanimus> “Someone lighter get up on someone heavier and try it.”
[22:56] <Stolanimus> (can we roll for knowledge of any fables of a man and his crodocile?)
[22:56] <Terres> (i lack the str to let any of you folks climb all over me)
[22:56] <Stolanimus> “Who else is wounded? Should we rest a short while first?”
[22:57] <Terres> “I took a few licks but should be ok for now”
[22:58] <Miri> “a short rest would be lovely.”
[22:58] <@Ash→ “Agreed”
[22:58] * Stolanimus nods. “And then two of you should try it, one on another’s shoulders.”
[22:59] <DM_ToA> (Roll History, Stol at disadvantage because this is a new area to you. DC 16)
[22:59] * Miri sits where she is and takes a short rest.
[22:59] * Ash- joins Miri
[23:00] <DM_ToA> (everyone gets a short rest in – smoke 'em if you got 'em)
[23:00] <Miri> 1d12
[23:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d12(2)]: 2
[23:00] <@Ash→ (Do we have a bard?)
[23:00] <Miri> 1d12
[23:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d12(4)]: 4
[23:00] <Miri> 1d12
[23:00] <TolBot> Miri's 1d12(1)]: 1
[23:01] <Miri> (come on!)
[23:01] <DM_ToA> As everyone settles down to a short break in between teh fiendish traps – we draw tonights session comes to a close

campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_12_-_7-1-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/03 00:36 by ryubasteon