Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:tmg:session_5_-_4-26-2015

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:tmg:session_5_-_4-26-2015 [2020/02/25 20:33] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[20:49] <​MGyST> ​ When last we left our intrepid band, they followed the ash footprints to where they ended on a curb.  Some found clues, some found a reminder of innocence lost.  We rejoin our band tonight in "The Maddening Gyre, Episode 2". 
 +[20:49] <​@Kya_the_Uber_Cute>​ Apologies if that one went a little too far. 
 +[20:49] <​MGyST>​ (...and we're back!) 
 +[20:49] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (but no bot... lol) 
 +[20:50] <​MGyST>​ (I think my router is dying...which is odd because I don't think my PC is connected to the router...) 
 +[20:50] <​@Kya_the_Uber_Cute>​ (Doesn'​t matter) 
 +[20:50] <​+Zephyrella>​ >​odd<​ 
 +[20:50] <​+Dylan>​ (( roouter is most likely your access point so if it dies nothing gets the internets )) 
 +[20:52] * Kya_the_Uber_Cute is now known as Kya 
 +[20:53] * @Kya continues to hold the coffee cup she found. 
 +[20:53] <​+`peter>​ "Come on, let's go get some dinner while we wait for Akuma to report back."​ 
 +[20:54] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (I'm not with you guys right now so I'm gonna be quiet for a little while) 
 +[20:54] * +Dylan has climbed back over the fence and moved back into the forest but not to far away fromt eh fence line 
 +[20:57] <​+Zephyrella>​ "May as well..."​ *follows after pondering the scene in her mind  
 +[20:59] <​MGyST>​ (So, everyone going to dinner?) 
 +[21:00] <​+Dylan>​ Sure 
 +[21:00] <​+Zephyrella>​ <sounds good> 
 +[21:00] <​+Julius>​ [aye] 
 +[21:00] <​+Dylan>​ (( sure )) 
 +[21:00] <​@Kya>​ (Begrudgingly) 
 +[21:01] <​MGyST>​ (There may be hot chocolate...) 
 +[21:01] <​+Dylan>​ (( and ice cream sundays )) 
 +[21:01] <​@Kya>​ (Still Begrudgingly) 
 +[21:02] <​MGyST>​ (You are a weird kid) 
 +[21:03] <​@Kya>​ (Yeah) 
 +[21:03] * @Tolman (tolman@d760be32.94c612e8.net.hmsk) Quit (Quit: Colloquy for iPhone - http://​colloquy.mobi) 
 +[21:03] * +`peter heads to dinner 
 +[21:03] <​MGyST> ​ You see Akuma pull up in his car.  He looks a little harried, but no worse for wear. 
 +[21:03] * +`peter stops when he sees Akuma arrive. 
 +[21:04] * Tolman (Tol@c50aa136.dyn.f88a4073.net.hmsk) has joined #​grovewood 
 +[21:04] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman 
 +[21:04] * TolBot (TolBot@c50aa136.dyn.f88a4073.net.hmsk) has joined #​grovewood 
 +[21:04] <​+Zephyrella>​ <​wb>​ 
 +[21:04] * Tolman_ (tolman@c50aa136.dyn.f88a4073.net.hmsk) has joined #​grovewood 
 +[21:04] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman_ 
 +[21:04] * @Tolman_ (tolman@c50aa136.dyn.f88a4073.net.hmsk) Quit (Client Quit) 
 +[21:04] * TolBot waves goodbye to Tolman_ 
 +[21:04] <​+Zephyrella>​ "Hey Akuma, you alright?"​ 
 +[21:04] <​@Kya>​ (WB) 
 +[21:05] * Tolman is now known as Ben_Tolifyr 
 +[21:05] <​@Ben_Tolifyr>​ (I’m home now) 
 +[21:05] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (wb) 
 +[21:05] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "Just had a meeting with the FBI, its going slow. Hopefully soon we'll have more cooperation and can get more inside details."​ 
 +[21:05] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ 8d10 7/10 
 +[21:05] <​TolBot>​ [Akuma_Tokai'​s 8d10 (7Tgt/​10Agn) [ 10 1 6 8 1 7 1 1 2 ]: Botched result of -1 ] 
 +[21:06] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (... really... just.. really...) 
 +[21:06] <​MGyST>​ (Or -- you can lose a success... *damn*) 
 +[21:06] <​+Julius>​ "Kya, did you want to show Mr. Tokai your cup?"​ 
 +[21:06] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (I don't like Tolbot... its never nice to us...) 
 +[21:06] * TolBot blinks. 
 +[21:07] <​TolBot>​ (Don’t blame me that you suck at rolling.) 
 +[21:07] <​+Dylan>​ (( I think Tolbot has just lost that loving feeling )) 
 +[21:07] * TolBot blinks. 
 +[21:07] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (Thats the thing, I didn't roll, you did! :P) 
 +[21:07] * @Kya shows Akuma the coffee cup she found, and explains how she found it near some car tracks. 
 +[21:07] <​MGyST>​ (A moment of silence for Akuma'​s plan, please...) 
 +[21:07] <​+Julius>​ "​Thought you could get it analyzed,or something."​ 
 +[21:08] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "​Alright,"​ he looks the cup over, "Show me where exactly it was found."​  
 +[21:09] * @Kya heads back to where she found it, reminding people on the way about the coffee stirrer that was found near the footprint. Kya's feeling important now, as if she solved the mystery. 
 +[21:09] * +Dylan has been rather grumpy and anti social since returning from that area. Clinched fists hang by his sides as he remains by the cars, not going back to the neighorhoods at this point 
 +[21:09] <​MGyST>​ (Only if Akuma doesn'​t have to roll anything) 
 +[21:10] * @Akuma_Tokai looks it over and carefully investigates the area, hoping to be able to identify the tire tracks, and the direction they left in 
 +[21:11] <​MGyST>​ (Roll Intelligence + Investigation Diff 8, every 2 successes gets one question answered) 
 +[21:11] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ 4d10 8/10 
 +[21:11] <​TolBot>​ [Akuma_Tokai'​s 4d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 7 3 9 10 3 ]: 2 Successes ] 
 +[21:12] <​MGyST>​ (ok -- ask the question) 
 +[21:12] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (Tire Tracks, what type of tires.) 
 +[21:13] <​MGyST>​ (Tires belonging to a mid-sized American model car -- Ford more than likely) 
 +[21:14] * @Akuma_Tokai makes note of the tracks, and what he suspects about them, then follows them for a little bit, trying to gleam even more information from them. 
 +[21:14] <​MGyST>​ (Not irratic driving) 
 +[21:15] * @Akuma_Tokai comes back after a bit and digs a bag out of his car to drop the cup in, "You said you have a coffee stirer too?"​ 
 +[21:16] <​@Kya>​ "I don't, somebody else found that."​ 
 +[21:17] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "​Alright... Going to need that, hopefully the police'​s forensics unit can pull some genetics from it." 
 +[21:17] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (I know I chew on the damned things) 
 +[21:17] <​MGyST>​ (Sweep Ryu's trash and let the cloning begin!) 
 +[21:18] <​+`peter>​ (I could use a few Ryu-clones... but I'd need more frying pan overladies to keep them in line...) 
 +[21:18] <​+Dylan>​ (( Nah, just switch to Cast Iron skillets instead )) 
 +[21:20] <​+`peter>​ "We were planning to grab some dinner while we waited for you. I suppose we could all go anyway, unless you have anything for us to do?" 
 +[21:20] <​@Kya>​ (Who had the coffee stirrer, or was it left behind?) 
 +[21:20] <​MGyST>​ (we can hire minders) 
 +[21:20] <​MGyST>​ (I think it was Dylan) 
 +[21:20] <​+Dylan>​ (( wasnt me )) 
 +[21:20] <​+Julius>​ [i think i had it] 
 +[21:20] <​+Dylan>​ (( I think it was left behind )) 
 +[21:24] * +Julius hands over the stirrer 
 +[21:25] * @Akuma_Tokai drops it in the bag with the cup and seals it closed, he then pulls out his phone and gets his GPS coordinates and writes them on the bag with a sharpie 
 +[21:26] <​MGyST> ​ No one seems to react to this, then again -- most people are at dinner at this point. 
 +[21:27] <​@Kya>​ (I believe we are still at the scene, about to go to dinner.) 
 +[21:27] <​+`peter>​ (the people in the neighborhood are at dinner) 
 +[21:27] <​MGyST>​ (yep) 
 +[21:28] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "​Alright,​ I'm going to take this to the police station and turn it over to them, I'll meet up with you all at dinner afterwards."​ 
 +[21:29] <​+Zephyrella>​ "Any chance they can run prints and actually get some results?"​ 
 +[21:29] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "Thats what I'm hoping for" 
 +[21:29] <​@Ben_Tolifyr>​ “Anything I should do? I feel rather useless so far."​ 
 +[21:30] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "​I'​m honestly at a loss at how to proceed right now, hopefully my contact with the FBI pulls through and gets me full access to what the police have, and hopefully access to their resources too" 
 +[21:30] <​@Kya>​ "Then let's go get dinner. ​ I'm starving!"​ 
 +[21:30] <​MGyST>​ (That'​s up to TolBot) 
 +[21:30] * TolBot shakes its head. 
 +[21:31] * +`peter smiles at Kya's enthusiasm. 
 +[21:31] * @Ben_Tolifyr tilts his head as the strange sounding 12 year old. 
 +[21:32] <​+Zephyrella>​ "​Sounds good....Lets get a nice bite to eat."​ 
 +[21:32] <​MGyST>​ (Fast forward to food and headshedding?​) 
 +[21:32] * @Akuma_Tokai gets back in his car, and heads towards the cop shop. 
 +[21:35] <​+Dylan>​ (( brb. needtog et something to eat )) 
 +[21:35] <​MGyST>​ (are you going to the coffe shop where you'll never have to pay for naything ever?) 
 +[21:36] <​+`peter>​ (not that money is really such a strong mechanic in this game, but... do they serve burgers?) 
 +[21:36] <​MGyST>​ (They serve sandwiches -- think of Panera, but they'​ll actually try to communicate with you) 
 +[21:37] <​+`peter>​ (I just purchase the large sourdough loaf, unsliced, whenever I go there... over an hour away...) 
 +[21:37] <​MGyST>​ (money is expressed as a ratio of importantce to plot vs. Resources) 
 +[21:38] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (plot vs hot chocolate, get it right) 
 +[21:38] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (whats the time of day?) 
 +[21:38] <​MGyST>​ (about 5:45 m) 
 +[21:38] <​MGyST>​ (pm) 
 +[21:38] <​+Julius>​ [global currency is now hot chocolate,​this is canon] 
 +[21:39] <​@Kya>​ (Tastiest currency there is.) 
 +[21:40] <​MGyST>​ (right now, cocoa farmers are having money fights with each other) 
 +[21:40] <​+Julius>​ [imagining people slapping each other with wads of cash] 
 +[21:40] <​+Dylan>​ (( back )) 
 +[21:41] <​MGyST> ​ The Coffee Shop / Headquarters is lightly crowded, but in the center there is an empty table with a '​Reserved'​ sign in the center. ​ Brianne is going from table to table, while someone in the back is trying to keep up with all the sandwich orders. 
 +[21:43] <​MGyST> ​ Brianne looks up as the group comes in.  She waves and comes over to the "​reserved table"​. ​ "Hey, y'all -- come on in and let me know when you're ready."​ 
 +[21:44] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (guessing the reserved table is for us) 
 +[21:44] * +Dylan sems to have calmed down abit since leaving the nieghborhood. When Bri motions towards the reserved table and smiles some before walking over towards that gestured table, though not too comfortable with being in the center of the room. 
 +[21:45] * @Akuma_Tokai sits in such a way that his back is not facing the door 
 +[21:46] * +`peter walks over to the bookshelf and browses for a moment before sitting in an open chair. 
 +[21:46] * +Zephyrella takes a seat smiling politely to everyone along the way 
 +[21:46] * +Julius takes a seat as well 
 +[21:47] * @Kya finds a comfy seat and plants herself firmly in it... at least until the food comes. 
 +[21:48] <​MGyST>​ Brianne goes to the back, and comes back out a few minutes later with a mug of hot chocolate and a cup of black coffee. ​ She sits them down in front of Kya and Akuma. 
 +[21:49] <​MGyST> ​ "What can I get y'​all?"​ 
 +[21:49] <​+`peter>​ "​I'​d like a black coffee and a ham & swiss on sourdough. Hold the veggies."​ 
 +[21:50] <​+Dylan>​ "​I'​ll have a hot green tea, and do you guys have a special going for food?"​ 
 +[21:50] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "My usual, with a strong coffee please."​ 
 +[21:50] <​@Kya>​ "​Something yummy please."​ 
 +[21:50] <​MGyST> ​ "We got some good potato and leek soup."​ 
 +[21:50] <​+Julius>​ "Coke, no ice, and a rueben, if it's available."​ 
 +[21:51] <​MGyST> ​ "And a nice BLT."​ 
 +[21:51] <​+Dylan>​ "​I'​ll try the soup and BLT" 
 +[21:52] <​MGyST> ​ Brianne is making notes, ​ looking over her shoulder at Gary every now and then.  "​...and something yummy for the young lady.  Got it.  Just give me a few minutes and I'll be right out."​ 
 +[21:52] <​MGyST> ​ There'​s another crash from the back. 
 +[21:52] <​+Dylan>​ (( https://​www.youtube.com/​watch?​v=jbNvPoumEVU )) 
 +[21:52] <​MGyST> ​ Brianne'​s shoulders slump. ​ "Good help is hard to find."​ 
 +[21:53] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "How long has the new help been with you?"​ 
 +[21:53] <​+`peter>​ "Gary having a bad day again?"​ 
 +[21:54] * +Zephyrella glances over towards gary with a raised brow. 
 +[21:55] <​MGyST> ​ "​He'​s learnin'​... a little slow for Jimmy'​s taste, but bless his heart -- he's tryin'​."​ 
 +[21:55] <​MGyST> ​ "Let me get this out to you."​ 
 +[21:57] <​MGyST> ​ Brianne leaves in a flurry of denim and flour, 
 +[21:57] <​+`peter>​ "If you need help temporarily fixing something, let me know. I may be able to get it working for a while."​ 
 +[21:59] <​MGyST>​ (A clatter of plates tells you that this seems to be a HR issue...or maybe a hand-eye corrdination issue) 
 +[21:59] * +Dylan leans back in hs chair looking around at the others. "Do we have any ideas as to what is going on? The ash, and scorched ground foot prints..."​ 
 +[22:00] <​+`peter>​ "A Promethian wandering the hedge, may or may not be the cause of the event we're investigating,​ but seems connected."​ 
 +[22:02] * Akuma_Tokai sets mode: +o MGyST 
 +[22:02] <​+Dylan>​ "​Strange glyph that si apart of a ritual to cross into the hedge"​ 
 +[22:02] * @Ben_Tolifyr stares around. 
 +[22:03] <​@MGyST> ​ Brianne comes back with drinks. ​ "Food is coming up, y'​all."​ 
 +[22:03] <​+`peter>​ "No rush."​ 
 +[22:04] <​+Dylan>​ "​Thanks Brianne, oh those apples should be ripe by next week. I'll let you know when I will bring some by." 
 +[22:05] <​@MGyST> ​ BRianne stops and seems to think for a second. ​ "​Right! ​ Yeah -- thanks for those. ​ They'​re going to make great tarts and apple browns."​ 
 +[22:06] * @Ben_Tolifyr checks his device. 
 +[22:06] * +Dylan offers a smile though it is the smile from someone do doesnt do it much so it comes across as awkward. 
 +[22:07] <​@MGyST>​ (still on) 
 +[22:07] * +Zephyrella Glances around the room a bit anxiously 
 +[22:07] <​@MGyST>​ (I'm seeing the Terminator trying to smile) 
 +[22:07] <​@MGyST>​ (There is no one here that seems overly threatening) 
 +[22:07] <​+Dylan>​ (( less theeth though and you've got it )) 
 +[22:07] * @Akuma_Tokai leans back in his chair and rubs his eyes some more 
 +[22:08] * @Kya sips on her hot chocolate. 
 +[22:09] * +Dylan takes a slow sip of his hot green tea and sighs. "Maybe we should check in with our Courts and see if they have new developments?"​ 
 +[22:10] <​@MGyST> ​ "Gary -- sweetie -- read the orders. ​ No Mayo."​ 
 +[22:10] <​+`peter>​ "Only three from the kingdoms can leave ashen prints. I could research them while at the Fall Court."​ 
 +[22:10] <​@MGyST> ​ "I thought that was the letter '​s'​... you know -- 'so mayo', like... 'so much mayo'​."​ 
 +[22:11] <​@MGyST> ​ "​Gary...just make another sandwich."​ 
 +[22:12] <​@MGyST> ​ Some of the other people chuckle at the exchange between the oddly calm Brianne and the oddly Gary. 
 +[22:13] <​+Dylan>​ "There was also a car that pulled into the parkinglot while we were there and drove away. Maybe we could get some one to stake out the parking lot tomorrow to see if they return?"​ 
 +[22:13] <​+Dylan>​ (( brb again )) 
 +[22:13] * @Kya just ignores the scene and continues to drink hot chocolate, while waiting for "​something yummy" to arrive. 
 +[22:15] * +Zephyrella facepalms and tries to remember something that might be of use 
 +[22:15] * +`peter mutters "I doubt it was Charles..."​ 
 +[22:15] <​@MGyST>​ (anyone in the Spring Court knows of Danni, she's a firebrand and has a bit of temper) 
 +[22:15] * @Kya looks over at Dylan. 
 +[22:15] <​@Kya>​ "That sounds like a good idea."​ 
 +[22:16] <​@MGyST>​ (...and there'​s Phoebe, who has spoken to all of you.) 
 +[22:16] <​+`peter>​ (heh, of course Phoebe...) 
 +[22:19] * +`peter takes a sip of coffee and thinks 
 +[22:19] <​+Zephyrella>​ "​Danni....perhaps?​ shes a bit of a hot head..."​ 
 +[22:23] * +Zephyrella drops her voice leaning in slightly. 
 +[22:23] <​@MGyST>​ (anyone in the Summer Court knows that Phoebe is a bit of an...odd duck.  never really attends court unless directly summoned) 
 +[22:23] * +Dylan shrugs alittle. "Im still curious about that car that pulled away from the parkinglot, and Phoebe doesnt really attend the court unless someone calls for her."​ 
 +[22:24] * @Akuma_Tokai sits quietly, letting his brain process everythign he's learned 
 +[22:25] <​+Zephyrella>​ "Danni is a rather...expressive and forcefull woman...known in the rings of the...er.r..dominatrix fandom...she is quite often reported as pressing her clientell beyond their limits...it isnt very pretty..."​ 
 +[22:25] <​+`peter>​ "Those are the three we know. Someone else may have found a way back."​ 
 +[22:25] <​@MGyST> ​ "Here y'all go...Coke, no ice and reuben. ​ Soup and green tea.  Something yummy for the young lady.  Anything else?"​ 
 +[22:26] * +`peter raises an eyebrow to Zephyrella'​s comment. 
 +[22:26] <​+Julius>​ "​Thanks."​ 
 +[22:26] <​+`peter>​ "Ham on Sourdough?"​ 
 +[22:26] * @Kya looks at Zephyrella confused. 
 +[22:27] <​@MGyST> ​ "Dang it -- I'll get it.  I'm sorry. ​ be right back."​ 
 +[22:27] * +`peter gives Brianne a smile. 
 +[22:27] * +Dylan smiles at the food and digs into it 
 +[22:27] <​+Zephyrella>​ "She is also...a firey spot of a wench..."​ 
 +[22:28] * @Kya mutters to herself "fiery wrench?"​ 
 +[22:28] * @Kya looks very confused, and goes abouts eating her chicken noodle soup breadbowl. 
 +[22:28] <​+Zephyrella>​ "With a very quick to burn temper...it might be worthwhile to look into..."​ 
 +[22:30] * @Kya slurps on a noodle. 
 +[22:30] <​@MGyST> ​ Brianne comes back with a Ham on Soughdough sandwich large enough to squeal if you bite into it. 
 +[22:30] <​+`peter>​ "Thank you."​ 
 +[22:31] <​@MGyST>​ "Sorry about that.  Is everything OK?" 
 +[22:31] <​+`peter>​ "This looks amazing."​ 
 +[22:32] * +Zephyrella pulls out her phone and sends off a text inquiring about the particular lady's possible whereabouts 
 +[22:34] * @Ben_Tolifyr shrugs. 
 +[22:34] <​@MGyST>​ The food is good -- the fact that it's free doesn'​t seem to either add or subtract to the taste. 
 +[22:35] * @Akuma_Tokai sits and eats quietly 
 +[22:35] * +`peter takes the sandwich as a challenge and begins eating with fury. 
 +[22:36] * +Zephyrella glances at her phone briefly with a bit of a devilish grin. "Seems she is busy at work till 9...we will have to wait until then if we wish to greet her..."​ 
 +[22:38] * @Ben_Tolifyr eats whatver sandwhich he ordered or was brought to him. 
 +[22:38] * @Kya pulls her phone out of her pocket and looks at it oddly. 
 +[22:39] * @Kya holds her phone towards Julius. 
 +[22:39] <​@Kya>​ "How do I make this work again?"​ 
 +[22:40] <​+Julius>​ "Who do you want to call?"​ 
 +[22:40] <​@MGyST> ​ on the phone is a text from "King Frost":​ report. 
 +[22:40] <​+`peter>​ (gb, of course) 
 +[22:40] <​@Kya>​ "Well it buzzed and it says "​Report"​. ​ How do I do that?"​ 
 +[22:41] <​+Zephyrella>​ <ghost busters!>​ 
 +[22:41] <​@MGyST>​ (no -- that's the next game I run) 
 +[22:42] <​+Julius>​ "Ah. Just let him know what's going on. Hit the button that says "​reply",​ enter in the message, and then click "​send"​."​ 
 +[22:42] * @Kya looks at the buttons, and raises her brow and then pushes a bunch of things. 
 +[22:43] * +`peter takes a sip of coffee and gets back to his huge sandwich 
 +[22:43] * +Julius watches her try to send the message 
 +[22:43] <​+Julius>​ "Do you want me to?" 
 +[22:43] <​@MGyST>​ (directions unclear: cooked messenger pigeon) 
 +[22:43] * +Dylan will continue to eat his food since Julius seems to have it undercontrol 
 +[22:43] <​+Dylan>​ (( heheh )) 
 +[22:45] <​+Zephyrella>​ <​lol>​ 
 +[22:46] * @Kya smiles when she sees it say "​Sent"​ 
 +[22:47] * @Kya puts her phone back in her dress pocket and eats some more. 
 +[22:48] * +Zephyrella seems to be lost in thought as her food goes untouched 
 +[22:49] * @Kya pulls it back out a few minutes later, looks at it and puts in a two press reply, and puts it away. 
 +[22:50] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "So, we can wait here or try to dig up some information,​ or call it a night and resume tomorrow,"​ he yawns. 
 +[22:51] * @Kya slips away after finishing her bread bowl. 
 +[22:52] * +`peter finishes a bite. "Well, if she gets off at 9, I suppose we have a bit of time before we need to be anywhere."​ 
 +[22:52] * +Dylan shrugs his shoulders some "Im going to have to call it a night soon. I've got a work day tomorrow at 5am" 
 +[22:52] <​@MGyST>​ In the back, you see Jimmy trying to pick up a bowl. 
 +[22:55] <​+Zephyrella>​ "fair enough..."​ She glances at jimmy oddly. "Why would they consider someone so incompetent?"​ 
 +[22:56] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "​Assets probably,"​ chuckles, "Works for you doesn'​t it?" 
 +[22:56] <​+`peter>​ "​Family or friends? Equal opportunity?​ Work study?"​ 
 +[22:56] * +`peter takes another bite of sandwich 
 +[23:01] <​+`peter>​ (I want a sandwich now...) 
 +[23:01] <​@MGyST>​ Brianne comes back with a cup of hot chocolate and takes the plates. ​ "Was it good for you?  Everything alright?"​ 
 +[23:01] * +`peter continues to eat. "Great portions. I shall conquer, eventually."​ 
 +[23:02] * +Dylan nods alittle "Yes very good."​ 
 +[23:02] <​+Julius>​ "​Delicious,​thank you."​ 
 +[23:03] <​@MGyST>​ Brianne smiles and leans in.  "I hate to ask you this, but do any of y'all know any...hoodoo guys?  Someone painted something on my wall, and I want to know if I should be concerned or not."​ 
 +[23:03] <​+Dylan>​ "What does it look like?"​ 
 +[23:03] * +Julius raises an eyebrow 
 +[23:03] * +`peter looks up from his sandwich. "​Painted on the wall?"​ 
 +[23:05] * +Zephyrella blinks suddenly reaware of where she is. "What painting?"​ 
 +[23:05] <​@MGyST> ​ "​It'​s a circle with some weird writing on it.  Looks Hebrew, but I'm not sure.  I only got a high school diploma for my troubles. ​ I know some kids here that are into that...kinda sweet, but some are just creepy."​ 
 +[23:05] <​+`peter>​ (barbeque chicken on french bread with a bit of cheese... mmm, yes...) 
 +[23:06] * +Dylan rises from his seat quite suddenly "Can i see it Brianne?"​ 
 +[23:06] <​+`peter>​ "I can take a look at it, if you want to put the last of the sandwich in a to-go box."​ 
 +[23:07] <​@MGyST>​ Brianne looks a little concerned. ​ "Sure, I'll get you a box.  It's out back where the deliveries are.  You can just go through the kitchen."​ 
 +[23:07] * +Julius heads out to look 
 +[23:08] * @Akuma_Tokai stands and heads out to look as well 
 +[23:08] <​@MGyST>​ (everyone heading out?) 
 +[23:08] * +Dylan follows after Julius, reaching for his phone as he goes out through the ktichen"​ 
 +[23:08] <​+`peter>​ (yup) 
 +[23:08] * @Akuma_Tokai takes a good look at Gary as he walks by as well 
 +[23:08] * @Kya watches as people pass by her in the kitchen, as she's mixing something in a bowl. 
 +[23:09] * +Dylan is going to take a glance at Jimmie to see if he's a a lost or normal 
 +[23:09] * +Zephyrella folows ​ along 
 +[23:10] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ (alright I need to go shortly, I have to be up at 0400 for work) 
 +[23:10] <​@MGyST>​ The Symbol looks very similar to the one painted outside the Silver Slipper. ​ Anyone examining it needs to make either an Intelligence+Occult or Intelligence+Academics diff 8. 
 +[23:11] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ 6d10 8/10 
 +[23:11] <​TolBot>​ [Akuma_Tokai'​s 6d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 5 9 7 10 8 9 7 ]: 4 Successes ] 
 +[23:11] <​+`peter>​ 7d10 8/9 
 +[23:11] <​TolBot>​ [`peter'​s 7d10 (8Tgt/9Agn) [ 5 2 9 6 5 4 5 4 ]: 1 Success ] 
 +[23:11] <​+Dylan>​ 5d10 8/10 
 +[23:11] <​TolBot>​ [Dylan'​s 5d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 7 9 3 6 9 ]: 2 Successes ] 
 +[23:11] <​+Julius>​ 4d10 8/10 
 +[23:11] <​TolBot>​ [Julius'​s 4d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 5 8 8 5 ]: 2 Successes ] 
 +[23:12] <​@Ben_Tolifyr>​ 7d10 8 academic check 
 +[23:12] <​TolBot>​ [Ben_Tolifyr'​s 7d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 5 3 8 5 7 1 8 ]: 1 Success academic check] 
 +[23:14] <​+Zephyrella>​ 3d10 8/10 
 +[23:14] <​TolBot>​ [Zephyrella'​s 3d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 8 2 8 ]: 2 Successes ] 
 +[23:14] * @Kya takes a moment from the kitchen to go outside to see what everybody is doing. 
 +[23:16] <​@MGyST>​ The Symbol is similar to the one outside the Silver Slipper. ​ (INT+ACA) -- There are some changes to the script, enough to definitely say that this is a different type of circle, but one that was made by a similar hand.  (INT+OCC) -- This is definitely a circle of power, but one that seems to keep things away rather than let them in. 
 +[23:16] <​@Kya>​ 3d10 8 
 +[23:16] <​TolBot>​ [Kya's 3d10 (8Tgt/​10Agn) [ 5 3 7 ]: Failure ] 
 +[23:16] <​@MGyST>​ "What should I do with it?  Paint over it?  Hire Gabby to paint some design on it?" 
 +[23:17] * @Kya looks at the street art, and wonders what the big deal is. 
 +[23:18] * +Dylan lightly moved a fingers along the outside edge of the circle in thought at this moment before looking over to Julius and then Ben 
 +[23:18] <​+Zephyrella>​ 3d10 
 +[23:18] <​TolBot>​ [Zephyrella'​s 3d10 (7Tgt/​10Agn) [ 1 8 8 ]: 1 Success ] 
 +[23:18] <​@Akuma_Tokai>​ "How long ago did this one show up?" 
 +[23:19] * +Zephyrella makes mental notes of the similarities between this and the previous one 
 +[23:19] <​@MGyST> ​ "Three weeks ago?"​ 
 +[23:19] <​@Ben_Tolifyr>​ “Lot’s fo similarities."​ 
 +[23:19] * @Akuma_Tokai pulls out his phone and takes a picture of it 
 +[23:19] <​+`peter>​ "​Doesn'​t seem to be very dangerous if it's been there three weeks. Leave it be for now, we'll find out more about it for you."​ 
 +[23:20] <​@MGyST> ​ Staring at the design on the wall, our group begins to wonder if they are in the middle of something far larger than a mere murder. ​ Tune in next week for "The Maddening Gyre"​! 
 +[23:20] <​+Julius>​ "Keep it,it should serve you well. It's meant as a protection ward, I think."​
campaigns/tmg/session_5_-_4-26-2015.txt · Last modified: 2020/02/25 20:33 by ryubasteon