Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_57_-_6-9-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_57_-_6-9-2019 [2019/06/17 00:40] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:51] <​ToA_DM>​ When last we met our stalward adventurers,​ they were on the threshold of undoing the Curse of the Soulforge. Beating many challenges and monsters, they stood before the great jade door when the Night Hags Peggy Deadbells, Baggy Nanna and Widow Groat appeared from the Border Etheral to block the interlopers. Will the hags succeed? Come join us as this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ - \\ 
 +[19:51] <​ToA_DM>​ "​Cradle of the Death God" begins!\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we need {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​ToA_DM>​ https://​docs.google.com/​spreadsheets/​d/​19M9vk5owwQfsmuvcrzGW22O_bEbFE6WVfHVwgpj38Oo/​edit#​gid=1263296435\\ 
 +[19:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (scroll down past the red and the picture)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (dang it)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (hang on)\\ 
 +[19:53] * {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK (Overlord@sorcery-1d9lp3.nh.comcast.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ Careful what you wish for mortals.\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+5) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+5) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[19:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so it does have 20s)\\ 
 +[19:55] <​ToA_DM>​ (cool)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​ToA_DM>​ Place yourselves on the map\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (bottom under the pic right?)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (were we not rushin after [[character:​Miri]] , she engaged the hags already)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​ToA_DM>​ (right -- the dark grey is the balcony)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (im on mobile gonna have to theater of the mind)\\ 
 +[20:00] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[20:01] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- roll init)\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[20:01] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2 Peggy\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+1) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[20:01] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[20:02] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[20:02] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[20:02] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 20.\\ 
 +[20:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:02] <​ToA_DM>​ (init [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+5) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[20:04] * [[character:​Dylan]] murmurs misery\\ 
 +[20:04] <​@Ash->​ ~initload Peggy 20, [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] Baggy 19, Widow & [[character:​Dylan]] 10, [[character:​Ash]] 7\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ To see current initative /msg me the text ~init or ~initative\\ 
 +[20:05] <May> (I am confused did we solve the door somehow?​)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we did, three hags poped out, called me bitch, and i thold them i hope they like fire)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (all caught up!)\\ 
 +[20:06] <May> (When did this happen???​)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (at the end of the last game)\\ 
 +[20:06] <May> (I must have slept through that)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (That'​s ok -- init, please)\\ 
 +[20:06] <May> (WHY IS THERE LAVA???​)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (roll down below the red)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​ToA_DM>​ (keep scrolling down)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​@Ash->​ (Scroll down past the lava)\\ 
 +[20:07] <May> 2#​1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ 2#1 is not a valid number May..\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (you have to roll two saperate rolls with pk)\\ 
 +[20:08] <May> 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[20:08] <May> 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ May throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[20:08] <​@Ash->​ (No # or adv)\\ 
 +[20:08] <May> 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ May throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[20:08] <May> well then.\\ 
 +[20:08] <​@Ash->​ (So 2 1d20+6 would work)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (hahahahahaa)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​@Ash->​ ~initload May 25. Peggy 20, [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] Baggy 19, Widow & [[character:​Dylan]] 10, [[character:​Ash]] 7\\ 
 +[20:09] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[20:09] <​ToA_DM>​ ROUND 1 -- AARP FIGHT!\\ 
 +[20:09] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] draws her warfan at the sound of danger...\\ 
 +[20:10] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]]:​ you see three old, green skinned women appear out of nowhere and advancing towards [[character:​Miri]] screaming "​BITCH!!"​\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] dashes down the railing, and attacks the first enemy she sees, that [[character:​Miri]] isn't blocking. Before she has a chance to respond.\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 20 14.\\ 
 +[20:11] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- move yourself on hte map and make a swing)\\ 
 +[20:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] already responded :P )\\ 
 +[20:11] <​ToA_DM>​ (hit)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​ToA_DM>​ (which one? Peggy or Widow?)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Nearest is I guess, Peggy)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (does 2 hit?\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ )\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (20*)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- as fast as a scolded cat -- sprints down, sliding to slice deep at Peggy'​s stomach.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll damage, please)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 4d6+5\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d6+5) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6) and gets 1.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (>​_>​)\\ 
 +[20:14] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] uses bardic inspiration die (1d6) to deal 1 extra damage and add 1 to own AC until next round.\\ 
 +[20:14] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (so 20 damage)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (AC is... 15... now... sigh)\\ 
 +[20:26] * Disconnected\\ 
 +[20:16] * Rejoined channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:16] * Topic is '​Grovewood - D&D5e Harl's Temple - Current DM: Harlequin-J-Goat- 8:30 PM EST Sundays. - Logs available here: http://​grovewoodsaga.com/​doku.php?​id=campaigns:​harl_s_mad_temple_delight'​\\ 
 +[20:16] * Set by ChanServ on Thu May 09 19:03:52 2019\\ 
 +[20:15] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy snarls and lashed out with her crusted claws...\\ 
 +[20:15] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 27.\\ 
 +[20:15] <​ToA_DM>​ (oooh)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (>​_>​)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​ToA_DM>​ 4d8+4\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8+4) and gets 24.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Sigh)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy'​s nails catch on [[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s exposed flesh and rend it open.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​@Ash->​ (ouch)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] Baggy)\\ 
 +[20:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] rages and will take two reckless attacks, one against peggy and one against Widow.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 12 20.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 20 14.\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (give 'em hell [[character:​Miri]]...)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​ToA_DM>​ (two crits!)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope, not crits)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (but they both hit?)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​ToA_DM>​ (yeah)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d6+5\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d6+5) and gets 8 10.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d6 \\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d6) and gets 5 2.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (18 plus 7 fire for peggy)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d6+5\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d6+5) and gets 11 10.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d6\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d6) and gets 4 6.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ugg i rolled wrong, minus 5 from peggy'​s)\\ 
 +[20:19] * [[characters:​Terres]] points at the Hag Kaya is atacking and a black smoke surrounds her for a few moments and then gets absorbed into her flesh (Hex as Bonus action)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and 16 (i adjusted it) plus 10 fire for widow)\\ 
 +[20:19] * [[characters:​Terres]] then lets loose 2 eldritch blasts at her\\ 
 +[20:19] <​ToA_DM>​ The hags screech as smoke and steel lacerate them.\\ 
 +[20:19] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 27 22.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d10+3\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d10+3) and gets 5 7.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​ToA_DM>​ (jeez...)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 21d6\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (21d6) and gets 61.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d6\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d6) and gets 1 3.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (16 dmg total from me)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​ToA_DM>​ (what ability do you target under Hex?)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (wis)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (hez makes the damage dealt increase by 1d6 to the target)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yeah?)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (only for my hits)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy yelps as the bolts strike her in the chest.\\ 
 +[20:22] <​ToA_DM>​ (Next up -- Widow Groat and [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[20:23] * [[character:​Dylan]] hits the closest hag\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] if you stand across from kay, with peggy between you, you two will get flanking advantage, assuming the dm allows for such)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1D20+9\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 29.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (crit)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​ToA_DM>​ (Who are you attacking?​)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (the closest hag i told you im on mobile and cant use the grid)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​ToA_DM>​ (sorry, right)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​@Ash->​ (He can't see the map, because he's on a phone)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lets say groat)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 24.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (he attacks peggy!)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 6d6+18\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (6d6+18) and gets 39.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 3d6+9\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (3d6+9) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​ToA_DM>​ (!)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (62 dmg)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (O_O)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (crit damage. ​ :D )\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (+18 ?)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​@Ash->​ (Well you don't need me, I'm out :P)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (how all that dmg??)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i haven'​t started doing dmg)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​ToA_DM>​ The Widow tries the scream in pain, but teh sword sticking out of her gut makes it hard...\\ 
 +[20:26] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Ash]] Want to kick an old woman while she's down?)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so [[character:​Dylan]] drives down in a delivery van and smashes into a hag... thas called vehicular hagslaughter)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​ToA_DM>​ (Much like "​Breaking Bad"'​s season one finale)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (reminder harl, any hit against me has adv.)\\ 
 +[20:27] * Ash- takes a swing at the Widow with his mace, while using healing word on May\\ 
 +[20:27] <​ToA_DM>​ (right -- you'll get yours)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Ash->​ 1d6+2\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6+2) and gets 5.\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Ash->​ 1d4+3\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d4+3) and gets 5.\\ 
 +[20:28] <​@Ash->​ (5 damage to Widow, 5 healing to May)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "My thanks!"​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​ToA_DM>​ Widow falls down, curling up in a pool of her own blood, trying to stand up.\\ 
 +[20:29] <​ToA_DM>​ ROUND TWO \\ 
 +[20:29] <​ToA_DM>​ (Kay)\\ 
 +[20:30] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] draws her blindsight dagger and makes a flurry of strikes against Peggy\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 26.\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+8) and gets 27.\\ 
 +[20:30] <​ToA_DM>​ (two hits)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 4d6+5\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d6+5) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d4+4\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d4+4) and gets 5.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6) and gets 5.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (29 damage)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (widow is still alive, yes?)\\ 
 +[20:31] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] uses another bardic die to do +5 damage and +5 AC until next round.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​ToA_DM>​ (Barely)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy -- looking genuinely panicked -- says an arcane word and disappears.\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Boo)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] Baggy)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (if she's invisible I can still see her. Blindsight)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (can i recognize what spell she used?)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​ToA_DM>​ Widow holds up a hand -- "WAIT! WAIT!"​\\ 
 +[20:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] holds her flaming blade to widow'​s throat "​why?"​\\ 
 +[20:34] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits\\ 
 +[20:34] * [[characters:​Terres]] points his fingers at the Widow energy sparking around them "Speak quick"​\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "One of your sisters lay dead, and you expect us to believe you wish to treat now?"​\\ 
 +[20:35] <​ToA_DM>​ "I - Parley! Parley! I make a deal with you! Answer questions! Just let me go!"​\\ 
 +[20:35] <​@Ash->​ "What do you have to offer hag?"​\\ 
 +[20:35] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] huffs "​parley...does this look like a pirate ship to you?"​\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (first we rob her right... right)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​ToA_DM>​ "I offer information! You want what's on the other side of hte door, right?"​\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Yes and search the bodies for studded leather armors)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "seems if i kill you i get closer to what's on the other side."​\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so did Peggy Inivis or teleport?​)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​ToA_DM>​ The hag shrinks back...\\ 
 +[20:37] <​@Ash->​ "Tell us about the lich, and free the spirits in these dolls."​\\ 
 +[20:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (you don't see her)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​ToA_DM>​ Widow Groat looks to [[character:​Ash]]...\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Same question as [[characters:​Terres]] Since I have blindsight and could see invisible)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​ToA_DM>​ (no, neither of your can find the other hags)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​ToA_DM>​ "What do you want to know of Acerack?"​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Who gave him that ridiculous name!?"​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​@Ash->​ "​everything"​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​ToA_DM>​ "But I will give you three pieces of information for my freedom. Agreed?"​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "He has activated an artifact we wish to lay claim to. The soul-monger or some such."​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "You are in no position to bargain witch"​\\ 
 +[20:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps her blade ready to strike, just in case.\\ 
 +[20:40] <​ToA_DM>​ "Swear on your immortal souls that you will not harm me once I give what information I have...and I am in an excellent position to bargain. I have something you need."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "And what, praytell, is that?"​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20) and gets 16.\\ 
 +[20:42] <​ToA_DM>​ "Swear first, silk girl!"​\\ 
 +[20:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​@Ash->​ "The way I see it, you have 2 sisters left, which means your position is not as valuable as you see it to be."​\\ 
 +[20:42] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] swings her blade where she saw movement.\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Silk.. girl?"​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll to hit -- no adv or disadv)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[20:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (Jesus..)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hits?)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy appears, reaching for a skull key. [[character:​Miri]] spins around, driven by instinct...\\ 
 +[20:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (yep)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​@Ash->​ (Well {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK must be in a good mood tonight)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+3\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+3) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[20:44] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:44] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks down at her '​outfit'​ -- a coat and men's shirt, pretty much. "​Silk... well, I suppose even in rough straights I cut an image of refined taste..."​\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (14 slashing, 7 fire)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what just happened?​)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (wait did you agree to not attack tje hag i vot dcd)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​@Ash->​ (I think a different hag just showed up to try to grab a key)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (did [[character:​Miri]] just make an executive decision and end the negotiation)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​ToA_DM>​ Widow Groat sighs and rolls her eyes. "I was calling you a whore."​\\ 
 +[20:45] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy yelps as the sword slices neatly.\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Thats not kind"​\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sights the trechery nearby, and draws her weapon down on the other hag.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (Dex xheck to see if she manages to hold the skull)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "She is not your mother silly hag"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 3.\\ 
 +[20:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] takes her other attack against widow "no one calls Kay a whore you evil hag."​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (btw i just had a hiv test, good news no hiv)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (swing)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 26.\\ 
 +[20:46] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] strikes at the hag.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+3\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+3) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (congrats -- I saw HIV and I admit, I was a little panicked...)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+8) and gets 21.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (if you'll allow it)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​ToA_DM>​ The blades of the offended and their friends swiftly dispatch one of the hags.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hey i want to attack someone too if we are doing that)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​ToA_DM>​ (There is one other)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (well, I attacked the one that apparently called me a whore)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (did i kill widow?)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought you attacked baggy kay, not widow)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i did it for the free tshirt)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I attacked the one "​negotiating"​ with us)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (oh, well then both my attacks would have gone against baggy)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​Lady_Dolphin>​ (Ive gotta get going for the night, friends. Have a goodun! <3)\\ 
 +[20:49] * Lady_Dolphin (Lady_Dolph@sorcery-g4lear.ca.charter.com) Quit (Quit: )\\ 
 +[20:50] <​ToA_DM>​ night LD\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ahh well done is done)\\ 
 +[20:50] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] turns her full attention on Baggy. "back off."​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy hisses and raises her hands in surrender.\\ 
 +[20:51] <​ToA_DM>​ "Leave the child alone!"​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so Kaya killed the one trying to negotiate and the last one popped up?)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (Yep...and one is missing)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​@Ash->​ "So we have a new negotation partner."​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "What child you crazy bword"​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "for the moment."​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​@Ash->​ "Tell us about the lich, free the souls from the dolls, and about the key you just went after."​\\ 
 +[20:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps her blade at the ready as she had before.\\ 
 +[20:53] <​ToA_DM>​ "Swear on your souls not to harm me, and I can tell you how to get out of here safely, and find knowledge that's been lost for ages."​\\ 
 +[20:54] <​ToA_DM>​ "​Swear!"​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​i'​d rather just kill you."​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "You are making demands too, Didnt you see what just ahppened? You will tell us all you know and if you are helpful we will consider letting you go!"​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​@Ash->​ "There will be no swearing of souls here."​\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Soulmonger! Spill everything you know!"​\\ 
 +[20:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] advances a step closer to Baggy, her sword still flaming merily.\\ 
 +[20:57] <​ToA_DM>​ "I am here to tend to the baby. Swear no harm to me or the child."​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "why would we harm you? I mean we can promise not to harm you if you dont stand in the path of our goals"​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "What child"​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We can promise not to directly harm the baby"​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​ToA_DM>​ "Do you swear?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "can i kill her for trying to steal what is ours?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy Nanna swivels her head to glare at [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Not to directly harm a child? yes. but if the child is harmed indirectly from our actions i cant making ​ a promise"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well she doesnt seem to be usefull to us so might as well"​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "oh i got it right didn't i?"​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so she is not answering my question about what child she is talking about?)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​ToA_DM>​ "No! Swear you will not harm me after I give my information!"​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Like what if our actions indirectly cause harm? we cant be held accountable for an infinite number of possibilities"​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "we will swear nothing to you hag."​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I still want to know what child she is talking about"​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​ToA_DM>​ (She doesn'​t seem to be paying attention to you, [[characters:​Terres]] -- she's staring at the flaming sword at her throat)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I attacked her and she is still willing to negotiate...?​)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] can you do speak with dead?"​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "There are too many possibilities,​ what if you or the child try to harm us?"​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m not sure, maybe."​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+5) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "What if we have to destroy the soulmonger and the child is somehow harmed by the destruction of the devices "\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "What if the child has an allergy to tieflings?"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I do not think there is a child. ​ I think she lies.  I think she is trying to steal our souls to feed the soulmonger"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Or Eldritch blasts"​\\ 
 +[21:02] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy appears next to [[character:​Ash]] lunging for a key. [[character:​Ash]] you get one attack of opprotunity at disadvantage.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "How many times do I have to cut these witches...?​!"​\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (whiches be bitches)\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take two stabs at Baggy, cause she is tired of this crap.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​@Ash->​ 2 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+6) and gets 15 7.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​@Ash->​ (7)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i get an attack becauase of sentinel)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (feat)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 12.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Ash]] miss.)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] miss)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 17 12.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (a 17 and a 12 to hit baggy)\\ 
 +[21:05] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​ToA_DM>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+3\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+3) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 12.\\ 
 +[21:06] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy lunges for a skull...\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (if i get a chance i will unlish the 2 eldritch blasts i have been holding onto someone)\\ 
 +[21:06] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (on peggy on peggy!)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2 DC 16\\ 
 +[21:07] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 16.\\ 
 +[21:07] <​ToA_DM>​ Peggy grabs a skull and cackles.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] Bleeding Baggy)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (can i spin around and attack peggy or is still the same '​round'?​)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 22 12.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes -- split your attacks)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (one hit [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d10+3\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d10+3) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[21:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] unleashes two reckless attacks after raging, one against baggy the other peggy.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 10 15.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 13 21.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (peggy had my hex on her)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Terres]] who are you attacking?​)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (15 baggy, and 21 to peggy to hit)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (peggy, the one cackling)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​ToA_DM>​ (baggy misses, Peggy hits)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+7\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+7) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (19 total)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i am done negotiating,​ they all die)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] swings and bashes Peggy in the skull, knocking her down.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​grab...skull...back!" ​ (not sure how much miri can say while raging)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​ToA_DM>​ The key she was reaching for bounces out of her limp hand.\\ 
 +[21:11] * [[character:​Dylan]] picks up the key\\ 
 +[21:11] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy raises her finger and points at [[character:​Miri]] A black ray shoots out...\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Make sure theya re dead for good this time"​\\ 
 +[21:12] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[21:12] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- make a CON save)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​ToA_DM>​ (DC 14)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dont forget to add five from my aura)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 19.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (19)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​ToA_DM>​ The black beam hits you and you feel a coldness creep over you...but it retreats in a shudder.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- want to end her?)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (sure)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​ToA_DM>​ (swing away)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 18.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 28.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (how many hits?)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​ToA_DM>​ (yeah...both)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 6d6+18\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (6d6+18) and gets 40.\\ 
 +[21:16] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy Nanna is lifted off the ground by [[character:​Dylan]]'​s righteous anger.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​ToA_DM>​ (ash?)\\ 
 +[21:17] * Ash- will blast Baggy (if still alive) with Guiding Bolt\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 27.\\ 
 +[21:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] flicks blood off her weapons and regards the green door, whilst the battle apparently continues.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ (Can you crit on spells?​)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​ToA_DM>​ (no)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​@Ash->​ (Shame)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​ToA_DM>​ (not really)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​@Ash->​ 7d6\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (7d6) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (if he has to make an attack rol with it you should be able to)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​@Ash->​ (radiant damage and next attack vs. her has advantage)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​ToA_DM>​ Baggy stands up slowly, only to be driven back down by [[character:​Ash]]'​s spell.\\ 
 +[21:19] <​ToA_DM>​ "​Just...*cough* just...go...leave...child..."​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What child, I wonder?"​\\ 
 +[21:19] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] makes two more reckless attacks agaisnt baggy\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 27 27.\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 18 24.\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "If its the homunculus, that is already dead."​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​ToA_DM>​ "​Child...harv--"​\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well one is a crit)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]]'​s blade cuts Baggy'​s answer short.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 5d6+5\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (5d6+5) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d6) and gets 15.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i thought spell gets crit if you roll to hit)\\ 
 +[21:20] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] checks with the baby-clay-doll in her coat pocket. "Do not suppose your name starts with '​harv'?"​\\ 
 +[21:20] <​@Ash->​ (I think it might)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​ToA_DM>​ (everyone gets 550 XP)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​ToA_DM>​ The clay baby shakes his head.\\ 
 +[21:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] cuts the heads off the hags just to make sure.\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What is your name, little one?"​\\ 
 +[21:21] <​ToA_DM>​ (huh, just checked -- you can crit on spells.)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (if they have an attack roll you can crit)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so his 7d6 would have been 14d6?)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​@Ash->​ ( >:​) ​ )\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (sweet!)\\ 
 +[21:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] searches the hags bodies for anything interesting\\ 
 +[21:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gets the skull that was pulled from the door and puts it back.\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "two of them kept going for these skulls, i wonder why them being in the door is important."​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​ToA_DM>​ You all plug in the skulls?\\ 
 +[21:25] <​@Ash->​ "​Probably to prevent access to whatever this baby is."​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i hate when dms ask questions liek that, yes, at least i did)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "The only baby I know of is in my pocket."​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​ToA_DM>​ (The question you really need to be afraid of is: "Are you *sure* you want to do that?"​)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "i don't think it was really a baby.  either they were tricked or they were trying to trick us"​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "The witches wanted the skulls in here, so I wonder if it is the opposite of what we want?"​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (true)\\ 
 +[21:26] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] checks for mechamisms or anything that would be triggered by the emplacement of the skulls.\\ 
 +[21:26] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] roll INT)\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (not... ivnestigation?​)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (:<)\\ 
 +[21:27] * [[character:​Dylan]] aids [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (roll at adv)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 2 1d20\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20) and gets 20 8.\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I have +0 on int and +8 onm investigation... thanks to expertise... such a waste)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (guidance?​)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​ToA_DM>​ (Kay -- you find no traps)\\ 
 +[21:29] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] doesn'​t find anything on the door, but does have an epiphany about the witches.\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Come to think of it. I believe the witches weren'​t meaning to use the skulls. But to get them as far away as possible, so that we might not use them to get through this door."​\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (also why does everyone shorten Kaya's name to the first letter? :<)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (not first letter, first sylable)\\ 
 +[21:30] * Ash- glances around to see if anything else looks "​key-like"​\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (The one-syllable shortening of her name should be like.. "​ky"​ since her name is pronounced Ky-ah-lee-uh)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Probably they have a baby they want to protect "\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​well...through the doors then?"​\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​yes"​\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ky is the sound but kay is the spellying of it :P)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​ToA_DM>​ (in my head, I've been pronouncing is KAY-lee-uh)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (No, its like Maya etc)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (maya can be pronounced both ways, just sayin)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (you get what I mean)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (:P)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​ToA_DM>​ (opening the door?)\\ 
 +[21:32] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] opens the door\\ 
 +[21:32] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] skulls -> door\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (they skulls were already in the door)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*the)\\ 
 +[21:34] <​ToA_DM>​ As you turn each skull, you head mechanisms turn and click. The great jade door opens a little, letting hot, sulphurous air escape.\\ 
 +[21:35] <​ToA_DM>​ Surprisingly -- such a heavy door is balanced enough that one of you could pull it open with little effort.\\ 
 +[21:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] backs away immediately.\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Yech."​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​ToA_DM>​ Ahead of you, you see a black stone staircase leading down...\\ 
 +[21:35] <​@Ash->​ "​Ominous...naturally"​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "oh look, more stairs."​\\ 
 +[21:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] fans herself to try and keep the sulphur stench away. "Any of the hags have uhhh.. leather armor or pants? Though I don't know if I'd want to wear anything they wore."​\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (down to bedrock it is then :P)\\ 
 +[21:36] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes the 3 heartstones , keyring and the black pears from the hags\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (pearls)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (hags aren't known for being vegans)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (here we go -- home stretch, kids!)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​ToA_DM>​ Crumbling balconies overlook a pool of lava filling this triangular chamber, above which is suspended an enormous crystal cylinder held in place by three adamantine struts. Wraithlike forms swirl inside the cylinder, and otherworldly screams hang in the air. Four long, writhing tentacles sprout from the cylinder�s cap. A shriveled monstrosity the size of an elephant floats near the cylinder. \\ 
 +[21:37] <​ToA_DM>​ Its body is wet and malformed, its arms and legs are atrophied, and its oversized head drips black goo. The creature is attached to the cylinder by a twisted umbilical cord.\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​ToA_DM>​ (scroll up on the map to where there is all that red)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​ToA_DM>​ picture (ignore the lich, he'll go away): https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​932/​521.png\\ 
 +[21:38] <​@Ash->​ "Well that's our baby."​\\ 
 +[21:38] * [[character:​Dylan]] points to the thing on the end of the umbilical chord\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (oh goody, the nether.)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​ToA_DM>​ (place yourselves on the map, please)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "That must be the baby, there is no reason to harm a child. The chamber must be the thing feeding it. We must destroy it"​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (which section of it?!)\\ 
 +[21:40] * [[character:​Dylan]] swears an oath of vengeance upon the crystal chamber\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Vile."​\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (would we be near the bottom of it?  or one of the alcoves?​)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "In the name of truth and love I shall defeat thee!!"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​@Ash->​ (Where are we entering from on this map?)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby twitches, one eye opening and rolling about...\\ 
 +[21:41] <​ToA_DM>​ (the top)\\ 
 +[21:41] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] hides.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby opens it's other eye and begins speaking in a croaking tongue...\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[21:42] <​ToA_DM>​ (anyone understand Celestial?​)\\ 
 +[21:42] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] stealths about.\\ 
 +[21:42] <​ToA_DM>​ (stealth away)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (nay. common, halfling for me)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dylan can)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i think)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (not i)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lemme check)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​@Ash->​ (Celestial is not evil enough for me.)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (this thing is evil enough for all of you)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (nope that must be cirroc)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​ToA_DM>​ (all you hear is croaking baby babble -- still unnerving)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​@Ash->​ "Um... what the heck."​\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so the thing is held above the lava with 3 struts?​)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:46] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] skulks about near the entrance to the bridge, observing the layout of the room etc\\ 
 +[21:46] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the stone where the struts are anchored for any possibility of weakening it\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "well, we are about to die salute you." ​ \\ 
 +[21:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] begins moving forward.\\ 
 +[21:46] * [[character:​Dylan]] moves forward to attack the crystal\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dash action)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​ToA_DM>​ (let me get you guys a better piture)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​ToA_DM>​ (here -- https://​imgur.com/​r0RKANv)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​ToA_DM>​ (The struts leave you over the lava. You know that if the struts go, there is a really, really good chance you'll fall in the lava. Plan accordingly.)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​@Ash->​ (That'​s fugly!)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and we are at the top of that picture, yes?)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​ToA_DM>​ (So -- what are you all going to do?)\\ 
 +[21:51] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] whispers "​Anything we can do about the lava? To make it less do-or-die?"​\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (miri is moving along the strut at the top towards the forge, gonna try to get to one of the alcoves)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (watch for the tentacles)\\ 
 +[21:51] * Ash- will watch and wait to see if [[character:​Miri]] is murdered by a baby.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​ToA_DM>​ You get to the alcoves, and you see a lot of jars and bottles... \\ 
 +[21:53] <​ToA_DM>​ make a INT check, DC 15\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+1) and gets 20.\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that would be a dirty 20)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​ToA_DM>​ (are you...seriously?​)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (natural 19 tho)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​@Ash->​ [[character:​Miri]] is a Smartbarian)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well she was meant to be a bard origionally,​ can't help it she found her calling smashing creatures.)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i hope miri find a couple of bombs)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​ToA_DM>​ (So -- you read the books rather than eat them. Nice)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​ToA_DM>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[21:55] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] hmms and smashes a near by jar.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​ToA_DM>​ It makes a nice sound when hitting the grond. Nothing else.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (will attempt to at any rate)\\ 
 +[21:56] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] slips along the strut to rendezvous with [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will open another bottle, holding it away from her just in case.\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (are we on init order?)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well i mean the books might have been slightly chewed on the edges ,but mostly they were read)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​ToA_DM>​ A bit of mist is drawn out, forming a dragon-like skull that snarls at you [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:57] <​ToA_DM>​ (no)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (no, miri was just the only brave soul till now)\\ 
 +[21:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] reaches up to slap the mist "​behave."​\\ 
 +[21:57] <​ToA_DM>​ You hand goes through it.\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​What'​s going on in here...?"​\\ 
 +[21:58] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you see [[character:​Miri]] arguing with mist coming out of a bottle.\\ 
 +[21:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] starts opening more bottles, jars, etc. "well i heard tell once of people using magic jars, bottles, etc to hold their soul in a mad quest for immortality. So i thought, if this thing feeds off souls, if we freed them, maybe we shut down the machine?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (do we have to go over the struts to attack the main crystal thing?$\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ )\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​You'​re talking to the souls in bottles?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "it growled at me first!"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] madly mangles open jars, jugs and bottles...most of them empty, but every now and then one of them produces a mist that disappears with a look of shock and pain.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- yes)\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[character:​Dylan]] goes and hits a strut with his sword\\ 
 +[22:00] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (tell me when to attqck)\\ 
 +[22:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will open every jar, jug, bottle, etc, and then move to the other alcove and see if she can do the same there.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I wonder..."​\\ 
 +[22:00] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll, please)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (not the struts unless you want to die)\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] studies the shelved jars.\\ 
 +[22:01] * [[characters:​Terres]] will fire Eldritch blasts at the spot where the umbilical cord connects to the crystal\\ 
 +[22:01] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] roll arcana)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll to hit)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 3.\\ 
 +[22:01] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] is no arcana expert.\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 18 13.\\ 
 +[22:01] <​ToA_DM>​ (These are ugly jars -- tossing them in the lava would be an insult to lava)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (miri is just gonna open all the jars since she has no idea what else to do at the moment)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​ToA_DM>​ (two hits, [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d10+3\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d10+3) and gets 12 10.\\ 
 +[22:02] * Ash- waits at the entrance, not wanting to play nice with the baby.\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (22 damage)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 11.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (25 and 13)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (do i notice any kind of damage on the umbilical?​)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (either hit?)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​ToA_DM>​ (looks like it charred a little)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Dylan]]...lemme see)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​ToA_DM>​ (1 hit)\\ 
 +[22:06] * [[character:​Dylan]] uses his highest smite\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is it fiendish or undead?​)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (if you're using Misery, leave out psychich damage)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (any radiant vulnerability?​)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (the struts? No)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (Struts? No)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (no im smiting)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wait, is he hitting a strut or the cylander?​)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​ToA_DM>​ (Yes -- are you going for the Soulforge, or a strut)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (strut)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what?)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 11.\\ 
 +[22:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- no smiting)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (or, smiting doesn'​t seem to do anything)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i'm not sure dylan was on when harl told us if you hit the struts you kill everyone)\\ 
 +[22:20] * Disconnected\\ 
 +[22:15] * Rejoined channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[22:15] * Topic is '​Grovewood - D&D5e Harl's Temple - Current DM: Harlequin-J-Goat- 8:30 PM EST Sundays. - Logs available here: http://​grovewoodsaga.com/​doku.php?​id=campaigns:​harl_s_mad_temple_delight'​\\ 
 +[22:15] * Set by ChanServ on Thu May 09 19:03:52 2019\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I AM SO LOST... curse my ADHD reading incapacity)\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (s'why voice chat'd be nice...)\\ 
 +[22:13] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- to get to the balcony, you walked on the struts over the lava. If [[character:​Dylan]] succeeds in destroying the struts, the thing will fall into the lava)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 29.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​ToA_DM>​ (jeez)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (crit)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 17.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 26.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​ToA_DM>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (adv)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (WHY DID DYLAN DESTROY THE STRUT WE NEEDED TO LEAVE THE ALCOVE)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (so a crit and a 26)\\ 
 +[22:26] * Disconnected\\ 
 +[22:17] * Rejoined channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[22:17] * Topic is '​Grovewood - D&D5e Harl's Temple - Current DM: Harlequin-J-Goat- 8:30 PM EST Sundays. - Logs available here: http://​grovewoodsaga.com/​doku.php?​id=campaigns:​harl_s_mad_temple_delight'​\\ 
 +[22:17] * Set by ChanServ on Thu May 09 19:03:52 2019\\ 
 +[22:15] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby screams and flails...now we roll initiative.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 4d6+10\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d6+10) and gets 30.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- total damage, please)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​@Ash->​ "Hey, knock that off.  We still have people out there."​\\ 
 +[22:17] <​ToA_DM>​ (also -- roll initative please, as the baby is grumpy that you're trying to kill it)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (as far as i know dylan was talking about attacking the crystal cylinder, only i was checking out the strut supports)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20) and gets 16 3.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20) and gets 20.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+1) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Have we been betrayed?"​\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 2 1d20+6\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+6) and gets 14 17.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "no idea, but i think we should get back before one of our own party leaves us stranded here."​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (37 total damage plus my previous 11 so 48 to a strut)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (assuming it's not too late)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Isn'​t that already the case?"​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] destroyed only one strut... the one we needed to get back. So it looks like betrayal)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (afaik)\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+5 inot\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (has he destoryed it yet?)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yes apparently)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+5) and gets 24.\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (he's hit it. doesn'​t mean he's destoryed it)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20-3\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20-3) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (unless dm says otherwise)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (he did like 37 to it I guess?)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 3d6\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (3d6) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[22:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] yells "We should focus our fire on the cylinder while we can"​\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (harl, is the strut destroyed?​)\\ 
 +[22:22] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks over at the cylinder.\\ 
 +[22:22] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- order of init: [[character:​Dylan]] [[character:​Ash]] [[characters:​Kayalia]] [[character:​Miri]] Hellish Baby Spawn, [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[22:23] <​ToA_DM>​ (No, the struts are still attached)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​@Ash->​ ~initload [[character:​Dylan]] 24, [[character:​Ash]] 20, [[characters:​Kayalia]] 17, [[character:​Miri]] 16, Baby 7, [[characters:​Terres]] 4\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ To see current initative /msg me the text ~init or ~initative\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Get off the balcony!"​\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "\\ 
 +[22:23] <​ToA_DM>​ ROUND ONE -- Worst. Babysitters. Ever.\\ 
 +[22:23] * [[character:​Dylan]] holds action for people to gey off\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Stop attacking the daman struts you nutting idiot!"​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] holds)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*damn)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[22:24] * Ash- blocks the strut while the ladies are out breaking jars.\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I Don't even have a ranged weapon any longer...!"​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​@Ash->​ "Knock it off."​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​@Ash->​ (done turn)\\ 
 +[22:24] <​ToA_DM>​ (Baby makes a legendary action...)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (blocking the struts from what?)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (from you attacking them any more)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] don't suppose I could have those daggers."​\\ 
 +[22:25] <​ToA_DM>​ The grotesque baby wails, making the ether vibrate from incohate rage.\\ 
 +[22:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] grabs 6 daggers and hands them to kay.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i already took the hold action...)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (saving throw incoming harl?)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​ToA_DM>​ (Everyone -- make a CON save, DC 19)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Thanks. I hope you're not expecting them back. I haven'​t any money to pay for them, either!"​\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (@_@)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​don'​t want em back"​\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​@Ash->​ (Had to pick my worse save...)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20-1) and gets 3.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+1) and gets 6.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Whelp, we're all dead)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (miri saved)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (whelp, everyone 'cept [[character:​Miri]] is dead.)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] save? CON DC 19)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​ToA_DM>​ (Everyone but [[character:​Dylan]] and [[character:​Miri]] [the last two people who I thought would make it] -- take one level of exhausion)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dont forgwt to add 5 on your saves)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​ToA_DM>​ (the aura?)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ yea\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that wouldn'​t help kaya and me)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok are you going to move off the balcony to safety?​)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (it's gonna take us a minimum of 2 rounds to do that)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (:)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (kaya, i suggest, move, action move, and then bonus dash)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​ToA_DM>​ (and you now have disadvantage on ability checks -- those that failed)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (exhaustion... sigh)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (there goes my ability checks... )\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (woe even with triple move I can't make it back to the entrance)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (what'​s your speed?)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (30)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (need 125 ft movement to make it back)\\ 
 +[22:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] runs for the entrance over the strut, and tosses a dagger at the baby mid-way if possible.\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought it was closer to 150...*re-counts*)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​ToA_DM>​ (roll to hit and mark where you are on the map. Each square is 5 feet)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (diagonals are efficient)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+8) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​ToA_DM>​ (Diagonals are a pain in the rear)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (why)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​ToA_DM>​ (hit -- magical dagger?​)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (non-magic)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok) \\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (why would I toss the magic one??? It doesn'​t return you know)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d4+4\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d4+4) and gets 6.\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (6 dagger damage .___.)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (how high up is the umbilical on the cylander?​)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I used dash as a bonus action to get 60 ft move and used my action to throw in the middle of the move)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​ToA_DM>​ (10 feet)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​ToA_DM>​ (trying to check something on magic thrown daggers)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​ToA_DM>​ (next?)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (would be [[character:​Miri]] i think)\\ 
 +[22:41] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will rage, move, and take two slashing attacks at the baby thing.\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 23 23.\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 8 9.\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (23 and 9 to hit)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​ToA_DM>​ (you can't reach the baby. The closest you'd get still puts it five feet away)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (forget the baby and hit the cylinder)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i give up)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (sorry -- I see where you are. Hitting the cylinder?​)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (40 foot movement, and sure the cylinder)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 15.\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 2.\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (17 total)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and sorry dylan, but miri doesn'​t fight distance and she's not not gonna fight)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​ToA_DM>​ The tenacle whips areound and tries to hit [[character:​Miri]]...\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (nm ill tell you later)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​ToA_DM>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 25 15.\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hit)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​ToA_DM>​ 4d8+6\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8+6) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (halved to 13?)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (anything else?)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that'​s it)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (and the uhm barbarian rages thing gives immunity to something)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (resistance to all but psychic damage)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​ToA_DM>​ (Evil Baby)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (went the path of the totem warrior not berzerker)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (isnt tjere an immunitu to charm?)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby looks to [[character:​Miri]]...the eyes darken to black and it makes a cooing sound.\\ 
 +[22:47] <​ToA_DM>​ (CON save, DC 19 [[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[22:48] <​ToA_DM>​ 8d8\\ 
 +[22:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (8d8) and gets 40.\\ 
 +[22:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (the berserker path gets that, not the totem path)\\ 
 +[22:48] <​ToA_DM>​ (take 20 points of necrotic damage)\\ 
 +[22:48] <​ToA_DM>​ (actually, tske 10 because of barbarian)\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:49] <​ToA_DM>​ (recharged)\\ 
 +[22:49] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[22:49] <​@Ash->​ "​Yikes"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (haw far is the baby from cylinder)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (can i hit both with a 20foot sphere?​)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​ToA_DM>​ 10 feet)\\ 
 +[22:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] fires off a fireball at to the side of the cylinder so it catches it , the baby but misses [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[22:50] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes, if you target right between them)\\ 
 +[22:51] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 10d6\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (10d6) and gets 35.\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (DC 16 dex save for half damage)\\ 
 +[22:51] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[22:52] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20-3\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20-3) and gets 6.\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i don't have to make a save do i?  or was he able to miss me?)\\ 
 +[22:52] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] make a DEX save with advantage)\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20) and gets 13 10.\\ 
 +[22:53] <​ToA_DM>​ (take half of half damage)\\ 
 +[22:53] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20-3\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20-3) and gets -2.\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (half of half?)\\ 
 +[22:53] <​ToA_DM>​ (wow, this is a lazy ass baby)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​ToA_DM>​ (Yes, if you had made the save, you would have taken no damage. Since you failed, you take half, since you're a raging barbarian, you ake half of that)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok, cool)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hmm i wanted to shoot the fireball to the left side so [[character:​Miri]] is outside blast area but it catches the baddies)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (don't worry about it terres, just saves her a hair cut)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​ToA_DM>​ ROUND TWO -- Drink your juice and like it.\\ 
 +[22:55] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[22:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] swings at the strut twice\\ 
 +[22:56] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- roll)\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (kidding)\\ 
 +[22:57] <​ToA_DM>​ ("​Kidding -- working for Acerack now!"​)\\ 
 +[22:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] takes the move action dash up to the cylinder\\ 
 +[22:57] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​ToA_DM>​ (mark where you are on the map, please)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (he can'​t)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​ToA_DM>​ (shit, sorry)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (but if i counted right he would be right behind kaya)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (whats your move?)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (with 30 you are just above Kaya)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​ToA_DM>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you see [[character:​Dylan]] sprint towards you, legs pumping almost mechanically.\\ 
 +[23:00] <​ToA_DM>​ (anything else?)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (uh.)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I thought the strut was narrow? how can he pass me?)\\ 
 +[23:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (he didn't pass you)\\ 
 +[23:01] <​@Ash->​ (He hasn't passed you yet, but he did pass me.)\\ 
 +[23:01] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Ash]] your turn)\\ 
 +[23:01] * Ash- backs up and blasts the baby with a guiding bolt\\ 
 +[23:01] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 15.\\ 
 +[23:01] <​ToA_DM>​ (hits)\\ 
 +[23:01] <​@Ash->​ 7d6\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (7d6) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[23:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[23:02] <​@Ash->​ (+advantage for next attacker)\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (irc mobile blows)\\ 
 +[23:02] <​ToA_DM>​ (7d6?)\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I guess if he passed ash he can pass me?)\\ 
 +[23:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ill make it eaay to figure out)\\ 
 +[23:03] * [[character:​Dylan]] misty steps up tp the cylinder\\ 
 +[23:03] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby howls in pain as the light seems to eat at it like acid.\\ 
 +[23:03] <​ToA_DM>​ (legendary action - baby)\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (easier to figure out than the strut?)\\ 
 +[23:04] <​@Ash->​ (Yes 7d6.  I'm allowed to use my 3rd level spells to cause your baby radiant damage!)\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (aby does epic diaper poop action, the stench is overwhelming)\\ 
 +[23:05] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby flails a finger and a beam of blue cold lashes out at [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[23:05] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+12\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+12) and gets 18.\\ 
 +[23:06] <​ToA_DM>​ 6d6\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (6d6) and gets 24.\\ 
 +[23:06] <​ToA_DM>​ (you take 24 points of cold damage)\\ 
 +[23:06] <​@Ash->​ (Is this from a spell?)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​ToA_DM>​ (yes, ranged spell attack: ray of cold)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​@Ash->​ (Gotcha)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[23:07] <​@Ash->​ (First time my ioun stone gets to come in handy)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​@Ash->​ "OW!!! BAD BABY!!!"​\\ 
 +[23:07] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tosses another dagger?\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+8) and gets 17.\\ 
 +[23:07] <​ToA_DM>​ (hit -- magical?​)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d4+4\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d4+4) and gets 8.\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (non-magic...)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​ToA_DM>​ (anything else?)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (nobody within 5 ft. of it are there?)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (me)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 3d6\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (3d6) and gets 17.\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (then I get sneak attack die)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6) and gets 2.\\ 
 +[23:08] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s6q.dpm.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (and defensive flourish)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ so 27 dmg)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​ToA_DM>​ (five feet of the baby, no. [[character:​Miri]] is 20 feet away)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (lame)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought she hit the cylander...sorry)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (so 10 damage non-magic)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (miri is next to the crystal cylinder thats feeding the baby souls)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[23:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves around the cylinder and then attacks the cylinder twice recklessly.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 21 27.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 25 22.\\ 
 +[23:10] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] dashes back to the entrance.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (crit!)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​ToA_DM>​ (hit twice)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (27 and 25 to hit)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 5d6+5\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (5d6+5) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​ToA_DM>​ (both hit)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (first attack 26)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 8.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 8.\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and 16 for the other)\\ 
 +[23:11] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and i need to check the book)\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we're good, end of turn)\\ 
 +[23:12] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby screws it's face up again and cries...various vapors coalesce beside [[character:​Miri]] taking human form...\\ 
 +[23:13] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[23:14] * [[characters:​Terres]] points at the cylinder and 2 blast of energy arc toward it\\ 
 +[23:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 21 13.\\ 
 +[23:14] <​ToA_DM>​ (one hit)\\ 
 +[23:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d10+3\\ 
 +[23:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d10+3) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[23:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we making any kind of progress on the cylinder?​)\\ 
 +[23:15] <​ToA_DM>​ (is the damage radiant?​)\\ 
 +[23:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (force dmg from me)\\ 
 +[23:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (dang, is miri not doing any damage at all?)\\ 
 +[23:16] <​ToA_DM>​ You can see some cracks forming in the crystal shell, with what looks like faces taking interest in it.\\ 
 +[23:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (our mission was to destroy a soulmonger which i assume is this cylinder with swirling souls inside it, the baby is secondary to me)\\ 
 +[23:17] <​ToA_DM>​ (anything else, [[characters:​Terres]]?​)\\ 
 +[23:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] considers attacking the cylinder now...\\ 
 +[23:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no im done)\\ 
 +[23:18] <​ToA_DM>​ The wraith lashes out at [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[23:18] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[23:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 23.\\ 
 +[23:18] <​ToA_DM>​ 4d8+3\\ 
 +[23:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8+3) and gets 21.\\ 
 +[23:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv, but that hits regardless)\\ 
 +[23:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (11?)\\ 
 +[23:19] <​ToA_DM>​ take 10 points of necrotic damage and make a DC 14 CON save.\\ 
 +[23:19] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[23:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (am home now)\\ 
 +[23:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[23:19] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:20] <​ToA_DM>​ ROUND THREE -- CPS should be there in the hour...\\ 
 +[23:20] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[23:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok so i misty stepped up to the cylinder last round and am next to it?)\\ 
 +[23:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (copied you the map link in pm)\\ 
 +[23:22] <​ToA_DM>​ (did you misty step?)\\ 
 +[23:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (all attacks on cylinder at adv)\\ 
 +[23:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 29.\\ 
 +[23:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (crit)\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 27.\\ 
 +[23:23] <​ToA_DM>​ (hang on)\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (why are attacks at advantage?​)\\ 
 +[23:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (shhhh same team :)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​@Ash->​ (Because it's an inanimate object?​)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i just wanna know why :P)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​ToA_DM>​ (I don't see where you misty stepped, [[character:​Dylan]].)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (he did)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i saw it but didn't think to move him)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok -- was it last round?)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yup)\\ 
 +[23:24] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:25] <​ToA_DM>​ both attacks hit, one crit)\\ 
 +[23:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (am i using misery damage as well?)\\ 
 +[23:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (pm checking on something)\\ 
 +[23:26] <​ToA_DM>​ (responded)\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 8.\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (15 magical slashing)\\ 
 +[23:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (im gonna use two smites if i can)\\ 
 +[23:27] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (vulmnerability doubles?​)\\ 
 +[23:28] <​ToA_DM>​ Yes\\ 
 +[23:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (burning two lvl two spell slots)\\ 
 +[23:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (am i getting fiending or undead damage?​)\\ 
 +[23:29] <​ToA_DM>​ (you'​re getting radiant damage.)\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (but theres an extra d8 for fiends and undead)\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 4d8\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 4d8\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8) and gets 20.\\ 
 +[23:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (34 radiant damage)\\ 
 +[23:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh and crit damage i missed)\\ 
 +[23:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[23:30] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]]'​s blows make the crystal ring painfully to everyone'​s ears.\\ 
 +[23:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (does crit affect smite?)\\ 
 +[23:30] <​ToA_DM>​ (No)\\ 
 +[23:31] <​ToA_DM>​ (Anything else?)\\ 
 +[23:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (27 magical slashing 34 radiant)\\ 
 +[23:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (just that last 2d8 if this counts as evil fiend or  undead)\\ 
 +[23:31] <​ToA_DM>​ (yep -- taking a bonus action)\\ 
 +[23:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i cant action surge..)\\ 
 +[23:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (thats it)\\ 
 +[23:32] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:32] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[23:32] * Ash- steps up his attacks on the baby by summoning a plague of locusts around it. (CON 15 save for 1/2 damage. Damage each turn the baby is in the radius)\\ 
 +[23:32] <​@Ash->​ 4d10\\ 
 +[23:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d10) and gets 17.\\ 
 +[23:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hmm i wonder if its floating with a levitate spell or something else)\\ 
 +[23:33] <​ToA_DM>​ (jeez)\\ 
 +[23:33] <​ToA_DM>​ 2 1d20+11\\ 
 +[23:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+11) and gets 18 19.\\ 
 +[23:34] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby wails painfully as the insects dive bomb and chew on it.\\ 
 +[23:34] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] 's player yawns.\\ 
 +[23:35] <​ToA_DM>​ (anything else [[character:​Ash]]?​)\\ 
 +[23:35] <​@Ash->​ (Nope)\\ 
 +[23:35] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[23:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] can't really do anything.\\ 
 +[23:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no range?)\\ 
 +[23:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (my crossbow was destroyed)\\ 
 +[23:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (along with everything else I own. :)\\ 
 +[23:36] <​ToA_DM>​ (give inspiration dice to someone?​)\\ 
 +[23:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I am out of inspirations)\\ 
 +[23:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] casts a healing spell on herself :\\ 
 +[23:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 2d8+3\\ 
 +[23:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d8+3) and gets 11.\\ 
 +[23:37] <​ToA_DM>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[23:37] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[23:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] ignores the wraith for now and takes two reckless attacks against the cylander.\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 12 10.\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+7) and gets 27 18.\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (12 and a crit)\\ 
 +[23:38] <​ToA_DM>​ (the crit works)\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 5d6+6 \\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (5d6+6) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2d6\\ 
 +[23:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6) and gets 7.\\ 
 +[23:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (32 total)\\ 
 +[23:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and i was doing less damage each round than i should have, forgot the rage modifier went up)\\ 
 +[23:39] <​ToA_DM>​ A couple of cracks appear, spiderwebbing up and down...\\ 
 +[23:40] <​ToA_DM>​ (Evil Baby)\\ 
 +[23:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (You know... if we destroy soulmonger, then, uhh, acerack'​s coming for us. And then the snake people. We're kinda screwed!)\\ 
 +[23:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what makes you say that?)\\ 
 +[23:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (??)\\ 
 +[23:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well we are screwed anyway, i wis thinking crack this thing then hightail it out)\\ 
 +[23:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what makes you say that destroying the soulmonger means acerak is coming for us?)\\ 
 +[23:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (he's the necromancer lich that runs this place... we foil his plan of course he's coming for us)\\ 
 +[23:42] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby fixed it's attention on [[character:​Miri]]...the black flames lick the corners of it's eye...\\ 
 +[23:42] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Miri]] CON save, DC 19)\\ 
 +[23:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[23:43] <​ToA_DM>​ 8d8\\ 
 +[23:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (8d8) and gets 25.\\ 
 +[23:43] <​ToA_DM>​ (12 points of necrotic damage)\\ 
 +[23:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[23:43] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[23:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d6) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[23:43] <​ToA_DM>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[23:43] <​@Ash->​ (Damage for insects: CON 15 for 1/2)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​@Ash->​ 4d10\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d10) and gets 24.\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (2 more blasts at the thing)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​ToA_DM>​ (got that -- once a round, correct?​)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2 1d20+9) and gets 26 18.\\ 
 +[23:44] <​ToA_DM>​ (baby or cylinder?​)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (cylinder cracks)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​ToA_DM>​ (two hits)\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2d10+6\\ 
 +[23:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d10+6) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[23:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (total 14)\\ 
 +[23:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what is init order?)\\ 
 +[23:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ~init\\ 
 +[23:45] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+11\\ 
 +[23:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+11) and gets 30.\\ 
 +[23:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ ~init\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh im up now?)\\ 
 +[23:46] <​ToA_DM>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (after wraith)\\ 
 +[23:46] <​ToA_DM>​ The wraith lashes out at [[character:​Miri]]...\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (adv)\\ 
 +[23:46] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 18.\\ 
 +[23:46] <​ToA_DM>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 20.\\ 
 +[23:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (either hits, take your pick :P)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​ToA_DM>​ 4d8+3\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ ToA_DM throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (4d8+3) and gets 17.\\ 
 +[23:47] <​ToA_DM>​ CON save, DC 14\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+7) and gets 9.\\ 
 +[23:47] <​ToA_DM>​ ooh...\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (did you add aura?)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (8 points?​)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (how much is the aura?)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (5)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (9+5 is 14!)\\ 
 +[23:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thank you dylan!)\\ 
 +[23:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so how much damage do i take?)\\ 
 +[23:48] <​ToA_DM>​ (9 because of barbarian)\\ 
 +[23:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[23:48] <​ToA_DM>​ (but you permanent hp is not lowered since you made the save)\\ 
 +[23:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thank you again dylan!)\\ 
 +[23:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (my turn now?)\\ 
 +[23:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ~init\\ 
 +[23:49] <​ToA_DM>​ (end of wraith'​s turn --  Atropal makes a legendary action)\\ 
 +[23:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (technically you can greater reso away the hp loss)\\ 
 +[23:49] <​ToA_DM>​ The baby wails again, thrashing it's limbs.\\ 
 +[23:50] <​ToA_DM>​ (Everyone -- DC 19 CON save)\\ 
 +[23:50] <​@Ash->​ 1d20-1\\ 
 +[23:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]]- throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20-1) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[23:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (do i get the help of dylan'​s aura for the save?)\\ 
 +[23:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[23:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+6) and gets 22.\\ 
 +[23:50] <​ToA_DM>​ (Anyone who fails takes another point of exhausion)\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+2) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+12\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Miri]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+12) and gets 32.\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what is the range on atropal'​s thing???​)\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (it's a lair type action so it effects the ENTIRE space)\\ 
 +[23:51] <​ToA_DM>​ (120 feet)\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ :/\\ 
 +[23:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (least that's my guess)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (and i was wrong lol)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​ToA_DM>​ (it's a legendary action, not a lair action...luckily for you all)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i dont really understand how lair actions work as a DM)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (we are 100-105 ft away so we still are affected ._______.)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (aah ok)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (its why i only dm tier 1 and 2 AL)\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[23:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+1) and gets 5.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i digress, tell me when to go)\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yay)\\ 
 +[23:53] <​ToA_DM>​ (ROUND THREE -- What's that...Oh. My. God!\\ 
 +[23:53] <​ToA_DM>​ [[character:​Dylan]] --\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 26.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d20+9) and gets 26.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (two hits?)\\ 
 +[23:53] <​ToA_DM>​ (two hits)\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d6+5) and gets 10.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d8\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (2d8) and gets 13.\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d8\\ 
 +[23:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Dylan]] throws the numbered skulls of lizardmen (1d8) and gets 3.\\ 
 +[23:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (23 magical slashing 32 radiant)\\ 
 +[23:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (running out of smites here)\\ 
 +[23:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (end of turn)\\ 
 +[23:55] <​ToA_DM>​ The crystal cylinder shatters, and a myriad of tiny lights pour forth from within. These bright souls coil through the air like a tornado, blazing upward and then vanishing in a blinding, spectral flash.\\ 
 +[23:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I now have half move... I am so f'ing useless)\\ 
 +[23:56] <​ToA_DM>​ The atropal screams -- it's mouth opening wider than it's face should allow as its meal vanishes into the ether.\\ 
 +[23:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Time for a quick withrawal!"​\\ 
 +[23:57] <​ToA_DM>​ In the final pulse, you all feel something...like you've been holding your breath all this time and now you've released it.\\ 
 +[23:57] <​ToA_DM>​ "YOU UTTER, INBRED SUBHUMANS! WHAT! HAVE! YOU! DONE!?"​\\ 
 +[23:58] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks around\\ 
 +[23:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "It was like this when we came here!"​\\ 
 +[23:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​I'​m... an actual ...human, thank you..."​\\ 
 +[23:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we still in init?)\\ 
 +[23:58] <​ToA_DM>​ ...and here is we close our episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​. Come back next week to see how this struggle ends!\\ 
 + 
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_57_-_6-9-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/06/17 00:40 by ryubasteon