Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_55_-_5-26-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_55_-_5-26-2019 [2019/05/29 01:53] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[18:05] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we left our stalward adveturers -- they bested the creature gauntlet thrown at them. Slaying and banishing demons, orcs and a misplaced modron -- the gate holding them in the cog room has opened up. What will they find in the gloom beyond? Will it be the feared Soulforge? Their ultimate doom? Come with us to "Tomb of Annilhation"​ as we plunge into "The Cradle of the Death God"​.\\ 
 +[18:05] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[18:05] * Shaddow is now known as [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[18:06] * Magestar is now known as [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[18:06] * [[character:​Ash]] is now known as [[character:​Ash]]-\\ 
 +[18:06] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[18:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​perhaps it would be wise of us to sleep before we continue on?"​\\ 
 +[18:07] <​@Ash->​ "There have been a lot of injuries, so that would probably be wise."​\\ 
 +[18:08] * [[characters:​Terres]] nods\\ 
 +[18:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "i can take first watch"​\\ 
 +[18:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( i dont need to sleep, can do with light activity)\\ 
 +[18:09] * May drops to a seated position and leans back a bit. "Ah, yes, a bit of rest."​\\ 
 +[18:09] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[18:09] * Galahon (androirc@sorcery-igqck1.2vul.52nd.a000.2605.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[18:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You all taking a long rest?)\\ 
 +[18:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[18:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (seems likke [[character:​Miri]] just made an executive decision :)\\ 
 +[18:10] * Galahon (androirc@sorcery-igqck1.2vul.52nd.a000.2605.IP) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[18:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- feel free to rp)\\ 
 +[18:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (others agreed :P)\\ 
 +[18:11] * [[characters:​Terres]] burries himself in this time and waits for his turn to keep watch\\ 
 +[18:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps her sword lit while she ckeeps watch.\\ 
 +[18:12] <​@Ash->​ (AFK a moment)\\ 
 +[18:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (first watch passes without incident)\\ 
 +[18:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will wake up terres then take her turn sleeping.\\ 
 +[18:13] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes second watch\\ 
 +[18:14] <​@Ash->​ (Back)\\ 
 +[18:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[18:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[18:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (second watch passes without incident)\\ 
 +[18:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (third watch?)\\ 
 +[18:17] <​@Ash->​ (Um sure)\\ 
 +[18:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i have this ASpect of the moon thing: You no longer need to sleep and can�t be forced to sleep by any means, and you gain the benefits of a long rest while doing light activity.)\\ 
 +[18:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[18:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ While all of you are trying to sleep -- [[characters:​Terres]] paces back and forth, talking to himself.\\ 
 +[18:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (to myself.. as far as you know)\\ 
 +[18:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (long rest finshed -- regain hp, spell slots, etc)\\ 
 +[18:22] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] has no need of watches. She has the safety and security of her dagger of war-- ahh, who am I kidding? It'll probably go off while the dagger is already plunging down...\\ 
 +[18:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The porticuls that slid up remains open, showing you a 20 hallway that cuts to the right. ​ You get a very failt whiff of water...\\ 
 +[18:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] re-lights her sword "​well...onward and downard?"​\\ 
 +[18:25] * [[characters:​Terres]] gathers up his stuff and follows\\ 
 +[18:26] * [[characters:​Terres]] refreshes his Mage Armor while walking deeper into the dungeon\\ 
 +[18:26] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rises from her resting place and gathers her belongings. "That appears to be our fate."​\\ 
 +[18:26] * Ash- seems a little lost in thought.\\ 
 +[18:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you all continue down the hallway...you see more or that psychic mucus running along the cracks and crevaces, but not enough of it to make a problem.\\ 
 +[18:28] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sets pace with [[character:​Ash]] "Is everything all right?"​\\ 
 +[18:29] <​@Ash->​ "I think I discovered new ways of manifesting magic while I slept. ​ It's weird how events so long ago, still seem to be having an effect on me today.\\ 
 +[18:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You all turn left to face the west. There is a staircase leading down to a debris filled hallway -- full of rotting clothes and leather, tarnished weapons and coins.\\ 
 +[18:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I, too, have felt a surge in power.�\\ 
 +[18:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves alongside.\\ 
 +[18:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Ah, yes, " Kaya smirks. "​I'​ve been working on a trick I wished to try, myself. Unfortunately,​ I didn't feel like I had the stamina left to experiment, yesterday..."​\\ 
 +[18:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ In the distance, you see a passage way on the left. Farther down is an archway. On the other side of that archway, you see a faint purple glow.\\ 
 +[18:31] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the debris\\ 
 +[18:31] <​@Ash->​ "Like for example, I think I figured out a more potent way of healing everybody at once, and the ability to call forth swarming insects."​\\ 
 +[18:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Graven images of rotting corpses decorate this hall, and the floor is littered with tarnished coins, pieces of armor, broken shields, axe heads, and other bits of scrap metal.\\ 
 +[18:31] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] kneels down to get a closer look at the tarnished coins and gear.\\ 
 +[18:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You feel something across your skin...like insects...\\ 
 +[18:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Now, [[character:​Ash]] Were you to do that, I'd fear I'd not be able to tell you apart from that Stoll fellow."​\\ 
 +[18:33] <​@Ash->​ "Well I've always seemed to have an affinity with nature, though not to the level [[characters:​Stolanimus]] seems to have."​\\ 
 +[18:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] brushes whatever off herself if it is she who felt that.\\ 
 +[18:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Hold, please."​\\ 
 +[18:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] calls toward anyone walking ahead.\\ 
 +[18:34] * [[characters:​Terres]] stops and waits\\ 
 +[18:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Who is on the steps and who is in the hallway?​)\\ 
 +[18:34] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rises to her feet and removes the dagger from her waistband. "This little fellow is trying to tell me something."​\\ 
 +[18:34] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] is still on the stairs.\\ 
 +[18:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone in the hallway at the base of the stairs?​)\\ 
 +[18:35] * Ash- pauses next to [[characters:​Kayalia]].\\ 
 +[18:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i was examining the debris we came uppon)\\ 
 +[18:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] turns the dagger over in her hand. "This weapon has been warnign me whenever enemies were around. Its doing so now, whenever I face that hallway."​\\ 
 +[18:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] as you passed everyone to examine the debris...\\ 
 +[18:35] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks towards the hallway Kaya is pointing\\ 
 +[18:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "We may wish to arm ourselves."​\\ 
 +[18:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] make a perception check)\\ 
 +[18:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] removes the war fan from her waistband as well, holding both weapons.\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perc\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​perc'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nein!)\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (not so mighty...)\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Let'​s proceed carefully."​\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hehe)\\ 
 +[18:37] * Ash- readies his mace.\\ 
 +[18:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] edges ahead toward the next hallway, paying mind to her surroundings and her weapon.\\ 
 +[18:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Is there a map..?)\\ 
 +[18:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- your dagger buuzes hard enough to almost wrench itself from your hand...\\ 
 +[18:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] follows at the back, her sword ready and lit.\\ 
 +[18:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I do not think it has been this aggressive in warning me, before!"​\\ 
 +[18:38] * [[characters:​Terres]] pulls back closer to the group\\ 
 +[18:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​EPfviSx)\\ 
 +[18:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone, make perception checks)\\ 
 +[18:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8 perception\\ 
 +[18:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 '​perception'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (which hallway was dangerous?​)\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[18:41] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 5\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 21\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[18:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 12\\ 
 +[18:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the hallway ahead of you. the buzzing gets worse the further down the steps you go)\\ 
 +[18:43] <​@Ash->​ "​What'​s with the glow, that's eerie. And that bull with the ring, is it supposed to be pulled or something?"​\\ 
 +[18:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb -- discuss among yourselves)\\ 
 +[18:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what bull with a ring?)\\ 
 +[18:44] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] makes her way down the stairs quietly, softly, and makes it to the first doorway. She peaks carefully around it before deciding whether or not to continue to the entrance att the end or veer left.\\ 
 +[18:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (or is the left door not visible?​)\\ 
 +[18:45] * Ash- sticks close to [[characters:​Kayalia]] and her danger sense dagger.\\ 
 +[18:45] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows the others\\ 
 +[18:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stays at the back.\\ 
 +[18:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, it is)\\ 
 +[18:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] and [[character:​Ash]] -- as you creep down the hallway...you feel a sensation like insects crawling across you...and your (non-magical) armor and clothes rot and fall off of you. Iron rusts rapidly and coins pit and flake.\\ 
 +[18:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (all non-magical gear rots away. No save, no modesty, no mending)\\ 
 +[18:51] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] backs away and grabs [[character:​Ash]] as she does so.\\ 
 +[18:51] <​@Ash->​ "​Whoa"​\\ 
 +[18:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "well this is a new one!"​\\ 
 +[18:51] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] just lost her leather armor??\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (was it magical?​)\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (who all lost that?  just kay and ash?)\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (No...)\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[18:52] * Ash- grabs the magical things that dropped, as he retreats with [[characters:​Kayalia]] mostly naked.\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (wahat about my mithril panties?​)\\ 
 +[18:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Then yes, you lost it.)\\ 
 +[18:52] <​@Ash->​ (There goes my platemail armor)\\ 
 +[18:52] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] covers her modesty a bit after rejoining the others. "Oh dear."​\\ 
 +[18:53] <​@Ash->​ "​Anybody got a spare set of clothes?​\\ 
 +[18:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The rest of you see everything (I mean everything) rot and fall off as [[character:​Ash]] and [[characters:​Kayalia]] come back, naked and afraid.\\ 
 +[18:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (did I also lose my backpack etc??)\\ 
 +[18:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (jeeez)\\ 
 +[18:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] holds out a spare set of clothes "i do"​\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes -- anything that was non-magical is rotting in the hallway)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (omg. all my gear???​)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (New AC from [[characters:​Kayalia]] and [[character:​Ash]] please)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​@Ash->​ (10)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (14 ...)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Non magical, yep)\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (jesus)\\ 
 +[18:54] * Ash- takes the offered pants and hands [[characters:​Kayalia]] the shirt.\\ 
 +[18:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well i am still covered by my mage armor)\\ 
 +[18:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (it was just ash and kay anyway)\\ 
 +[18:55] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] puts the shirt on.\\ 
 +[18:55] <​@Ash->​ (Sad part was I had my old armor just rot away too)\\ 
 +[18:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Goodness! I've lost... everything! My picks and other tools, everything!"​\\ 
 +[18:56] * Ash- sucks in his gut, trying to get the pants all the way up.\\ 
 +[18:56] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] fumes andclutches her two daggers and war fan, which is spread to cover her lower half a bit.\\ 
 +[18:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "so we saw rotton clothes and coins on the floor and didn't think it was trapped?"​\\ 
 +[18:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​wonder if we can get around this"​\\ 
 +[18:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Another set of trousers, anyone?"​\\ 
 +[18:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs.\\ 
 +[18:57] * Harlequin_J_Goat (harlequin_j@sorcery-2veg05.res.rr.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[18:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] offers Kay her warm coat "not exactly trousers but it will gover more"​\\ 
 +[18:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*cover more than the shirt)\\ 
 +[18:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Ahh... my thanks, [[character:​Miri]]."​\\ 
 +[18:57] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ (wtf?)\\ 
 +[18:58] * <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]] (harlequin_j@sorcery-2veg05.res.rr.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)\\ 
 +[18:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] lost her tarot cards, too??? thats my focus for spells..... damnit...\\ 
 +[18:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb harl)\\ 
 +[18:58] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[18:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wouldn'​t they have been considered magical?​)\\ 
 +[18:59] <​@Ash->​ (Not necessarily)\\ 
 +[18:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I'll say your cards are safe because they are magically tainted, but not magical)\\ 
 +[18:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (although -- foci haven'​t been a big deal with me to be honest)\\ 
 +[19:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �So, what causes this?​�\\ 
 +[19:02] <​@Ash->​ "I don't know, but I definitely don't like it one bit."​\\ 
 +[19:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Perhaps a bit of magic detection would be in order? Should anyone in this group have that talent."​\\ 
 +[19:03] <​@Ash->​ "Well I haven'​t exactly figured that part out yet."​\\ 
 +[19:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I felt as if, something were crawling over my skin whilst down there. Perhaps... something too small to see, or not visible to the eye..."​\\ 
 +[19:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so what exactly de we see, just a hallway with 2 exits?)\\ 
 +[19:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes -- at the far end you see a purple glow)\\ 
 +[19:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I can detect magic, but I can tell you now it is magic.�\\ 
 +[19:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Perhaps a rite of some sort to dispel the magic, then?"​\\ 
 +[19:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] and [[character:​Ash]] mentioned the keystone with the bull's skull in the arch at the far end of hte hall)\\ 
 +[19:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what was that bit about a ring?)\\ 
 +[19:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[19:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] mentioned that there was a ring in the bull's skull mouth)\\ 
 +[19:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (There is a metal figure of a bull's skull above the door. The mouth of the skull is clamped down on a ring.)\\ 
 +[19:07] <​@Ash->​ (REPOST) "​What'​s with the glow, that's eerie. And that bull with the ring, is it supposed to be pulled or something?"​\\ 
 +[19:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how far is the skill witht he ring?)\\ 
 +[19:07] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] begins to remove all of his clothing and attire.\\ 
 +[19:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I will go in.�\\ 
 +[19:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I am the least vulnerable without any equipment.\\ 
 +[19:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (is DM Harl disconnected?​)\\ 
 +[19:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (at the other end of hte hallway -- 60 feet from base of stairs)\\ 
 +[19:08] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] is tempted to use disguise self to make illusionary clothes. >​.>​\\ 
 +[19:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I'm back)\\ 
 +[19:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] removes all equipment and clothes and enters the hallway, ready to cast stoneskin if needed.\\ 
 +[19:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] (Tol@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has left #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:09] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] (Tol@sorcery-fhsvl5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:09] * ChanServ sets mode: +o [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (uh oh, his internet connection wasnt magical either)\\ 
 +[19:09] <​@Ash->​ (And then he got Thanosed)\\ 
 +[19:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol -- you feel that insect crawling sensation, and it passes quickly for you.\\ 
 +[19:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] gets the heeby jeebies.\\ 
 +[19:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] inspects, looking around, and casts detect magic.\\ 
 +[19:10] * <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]] (harlequin_j@sorcery-2veg05.res.rr.com) has left #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+6 perc\\ 
 +[19:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+6 '​perc'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[19:10] * <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]] (harlequin_j@sorcery-2veg05.res.rr.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[19:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] inspects, looking around, and casts detect magic.\\ 
 +[19:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The ring glows with necromantic magic.\\ 
 +[19:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what ring?)\\ 
 +[19:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (There is a metal figure of a bull's skull above the door. The mouth of the skull is clamped down on a ring.)\\ 
 +[19:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (in the bulls mouth)\\ 
 +[19:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ah, right.)\\ 
 +[19:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( i say pull the ring and see what bell it rings)\\ 
 +[19:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] focuses on the glowing ring, and grabs it and pulls.\\ 
 +[19:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you pull the ring out of the jaw...\\ 
 +[19:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...it crumbles into dust in your palm.\\ 
 +[19:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Hmm�\\ 
 +[19:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sweeps with Detect Magic.\\ 
 +[19:13] <​@Ash->​ "What now, throw something into the middle and see if it turns to rusty dust.\\ 
 +[19:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I think it�s safe, now."​\\ 
 +[19:14] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a few steps towards Stol\\ 
 +[19:14] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] turns to face the others (in all his natural glory), �The magic aura is gone."​\\ 
 +[19:14] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] returns to his gear and dons.\\ 
 +[19:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "This is wonderful news. Does anyone else feel a touchy drafty?"​\\ 
 +[19:15] <​@Ash->​ "I do"​\\ 
 +[19:15] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at the gear at his feet searching for anything still usable\\ 
 +[19:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "It is as though we are kindred spirits, yes?"​\\ 
 +[19:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[19:16] <​@Ash->​ "​Perhaps in this recent endevor"​\\ 
 +[19:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[19:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Oh, right. For the matters ahead, I will be at a disadvantage. Bear in mind I've lost my crossbow and my leathers... things may be a bit dangerous."​\\ 
 +[19:18] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] finishes gearing up and moves ahead, maintaining concentration on Dispel Magic.\\ 
 +[19:19] <​@Ash->​ (Dispel instead of Detect?​)\\ 
 +[19:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You walk down teh steps, mourning the loss of your gear -- you see the steps leading down on your left and the archway ahead of you.\\ 
 +[19:19] * Ash- pauses to mourn the loss of both suits of armor.\\ 
 +[19:19] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] peaks down the left corridor once more.\\ 
 +[19:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (oops, detect)\\ 
 +[19:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] turns and starts down the steps on the left hand doorway.\\ 
 +[19:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what?)\\ 
 +[19:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (went down the steps and PEEKED at the left corrdor...)\\ 
 +[19:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (oh, sorry)\\ 
 +[19:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ At the bottom of the stairs, you see whisps of green smoke...\\ 
 +[19:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves along, sweeping back and forth with Detect Magic.\\ 
 +[19:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Green... smoke?"​\\ 
 +[19:25] <​@Ash->​ "​What'​s that do, dissolve your skin?"​\\ 
 +[19:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​I'​ve no interest in losing my skin as well. I am pretmty sure I need it!"​\\ 
 +[19:29] <​@Ash->​ "So Stol, that stuff magical kill you gas, or normal kill you gas?"​\\ 
 +[19:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �There is no magical presence in the smoke."​\\ 
 +[19:29] <​@Ash->​ "So normal kill you gas it is."​\\ 
 +[19:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "It is too bad I lost my poisons kit..."​\\ 
 +[19:32] <​@Ash->​ "I think I'm worried you owned one."​\\ 
 +[19:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Going down?)\\ 
 +[19:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] chuckles. "Well, it is not like I've had need of it of late."​\\ 
 +[19:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] crosses her arms. "That said, what are we going to do about that gaseous substance? I do not want a repeat of the earlier incident."​\\ 
 +[19:39] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m not volunteering,​ just saying."​\\ 
 +[19:39] * Ash- looks at somebody still wearing their clothes and not speaking up."​\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s everyone but Kay)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​@Ash->​ (And Stol)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what?)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​@Ash->​ (I'm commenting that you were speaking up)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I have the party funds, you really want us loosing that?"​\\ 
 +[19:42] * Ash- turns his gaze away from [[character:​Miri]] towards [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[19:42] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a step down\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nothing happens, [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[19:44] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a few more steps watching around himself\\ 
 +[19:44] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] follows with [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (letting me lead the way is a terrible idea)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- nothing happens as you go all theway down the steps)\\ 
 +[19:46] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks back at the others "​Nothing seems to be happening"​\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone else?)\\ 
 +[19:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take up the rear, as usual, her sword still lit.\\ 
 +[19:47] * Ash- waits for the bad stuff to start happening.\\ 
 +[19:47] <​@Ash->​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] that dagger going off yet?"​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "It would appear not."​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​@Ash->​ "Maybe this isn't so bad then."​\\ 
 +[19:48] * Ash- joins [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone heading down now?)\\ 
 +[19:51] <​@Ash->​ (yes)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (yep)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Wanna clear this smoke with your fan?�\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (see boss, i could sucker them into a trap)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Green smoke billows out from a bronze cauldron in the middle of this twenty-foot-high vaulted hall. Barely visible through the haze are three rocking chairs, several work benches heaped with haberdashery,​ a spinning wheel, and a rusty iron cage containing a prisoner. Galleries stand ten feet above the floor to either side of the room.\\ 
 +[19:54] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around the room for anyone else then focuses on the caged prisoner\\ 
 +[19:56] <​@Ash->​ (Does the prisoner look living?​)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​GvBUXsX)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "is there a need for that?"​\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the prison is under a blanket...but you see it move every now and then)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (left and right are stairs up to a galery?​)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Looking up...Five wooden doors are set into the walls of the galleries, each carved with a geometric symbol: a triangle, a square, a pentagon, a hexagon, and an octagon.\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ("​galleries"?​\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ )\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes, steps lead up to a gallery)\\ 
 +[19:59] * Ash- goes up the left side steps.\\ 
 +[19:59] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] surveys the room with a sweeping glance...\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Three tiny figures waddle toward you through the smoky haze: a straw doll with rusty pins sticking into its body, a faceless child molded from clay, and a stuffed monkey with the lower body of a unicycle. The straw doll says, �You need to run away! The Sewn Sisters will be back any moment now!�\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Sisters?​�\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​928/​518.png\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (uh� crrreeepy)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Uhh... "\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "yes! The Sewn Sisters tend to the baby, but you gotta go!"​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (was about to say the same)\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Were we to leave, then what?"​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "What is behind those doors up there?"​\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As the straw one talks about the baby, it points to a great green door.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The straw doll looks up... "​They'​re the Sister'​s Trials to open the Green Door."​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "But you gotta go! They already know about you from the hommi-nock-you-less!"​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Strawdoll points to the cage.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The gas thins out and you can see the door...\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​929/​519.png\\ 
 +[20:06] <​@Ash->​ "If we defeat these sisters, would you be free?"​\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I wonder what they are cooking"​\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The dolls look from one to other...the strawdoll shrugs tiny shoulders.\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Dunno...we were killed and our souls tied up to these things."​\\ 
 +[20:10] <​@Ash->​ "I think we need to deal with these sisters."​\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs and looks about. "​We'​re searching for a lich, and that door looks very lich-like..."​\\ 
 +[20:11] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts mage hand and attempts to cover up the cauldron with the lid he sees nearby\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The smoke stops pouring out and the room starts to get less smoky. [[characters:​Kayalia]] might be able to speed up the process.\\ 
 +[20:12] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] uses her fan to clear the smoke, since that seems to be what [[characters:​Terres]] wants.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You clearly see the door now...\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ This twelve-foot-high,​ ten-foot-wide door is made of green stone, its surface carved with grinning goblin skeletons. A belt of smooth stone spans the door at a height of four feet, set with five gold symbols in a row: a triangle, a square, a pentagon, a hexagon, and an octagon. Each symbol is engraved on a recessed circular seal.\\ 
 +[20:14] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at the symbols on the door then at the ones on doors above in the galleries\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (they match)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well looks like we might need to beat the chalanges or get the keys from those doors above!"​\\ 
 +[20:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] takes a careful and not too deep whiff of the smoke from the couldron, to try and ascertain what it is.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​@Ash->​ "Is it just me, or is it odd that the last shape has more sides then the other ones.  3, 4, 5, 6, then 8 sides. ​ Perhaps I'm over thinking it."​\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+2 medicine\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+2 '​medicine'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[20:18] * [[characters:​Terres]] sends the magehand to lift the corner of the cover on the cage after it covers the cauldron\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see a person shuffle away, whimpering in a familiar tone of voice...\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "This couldron'​s contents smell of deceased humanoid..."​\\ 
 +[20:19] * [[characters:​Terres]] makes a few steps closer and takes a better look at the prisoner\\ 
 +[20:21] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a step back and says "That looks like [[character:​Dylan]]"​\\ 
 +[20:21] * Ash- watches from the ledge above.\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​[[character:​Dylan]]...?"​\\ 
 +[20:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at [[character:​Dylan]] and then back at the prisoner waiting for any reaction\\ 
 +[20:22] <​@Ash->​ "That does look like him...what what happened to him?"​\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The form looks at you with wild eyes and moans, scuttling away from you as far as it can in the cage.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (whats our dylan doing when i said that?)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] draws close, hand on his sword. "​This...this is an abomination...this is not right."​\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He unsheathes his sword.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "How is this possible?"​\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ With a whisper...[[character:​Dylan]] slams his sword into the chest of the withered reflection of himself.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​@Ash->​ "​Perhaps it's something crafted to look like [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "That means questioning it is out"​\\ 
 +[20:26] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to think back a few days for anything weird or out of character [[character:​Dylan]] might have done\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He pulls out his sword and wipes black ichor on the blanket. "​I'​ve seen wizards use things like this to gather information. A piece of hair, a drop of blood is enough. They know we're here."​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "You sure killing it was the right answer? It was a living creature, after all..."​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] nods. "That was no living thing. It was a homonculus, a tool for wizards."​\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "What information could it have provided to those hags?"​\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+5 Arcana (for anythign i might know about it)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+5 '​Arcana (for anythign i might know about it)']: 25 (Wow)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Anything from when I was born up to today."​\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (great, i waste a 20 on a throwaway check...)\\ 
 +[20:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks down at it, shaking his head.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​@Ash->​ "I wonder how many more there are?"​\\ 
 +[20:31] * Ash- pauses in thought to set his ioun stone floating around his head.\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Straw Doll: "You gotta go! Hurry!"​\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Time to end this"​\\ 
 +[20:34] * [[characters:​Terres]] goes up the stairs to a gallery for a better view of the room\\ 
 +[20:35] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] picks up the quiet doll.\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It points to it's face\\ 
 +[20:35] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at the faceless doll.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Are you ok? Do you need help getting out of here too?�\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The doll nods.\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �We�ll protect you.�\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Two of you, pick up the others."​\\ 
 +[20:37] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] hands the clay doll to [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[20:37] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] picksup the straw doll.\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �You are safe. I�ll protect you.�\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �You need not worry about these sisters."​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I like this one. Can I name it?�\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ doll: "I have a name."​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Please, straw doll, tell me your name."​\\ 
 +[20:40] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at Stol\\ 
 +[20:40] <​@Ash->​ "Wow, this is weird."​\\ 
 +[20:40] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] is trying to assess what is animating the doll.\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ doll: "​Strawbundle."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]]'​s doll: *shrug*\\ 
 +[20:41] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m not breathing any more."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Very well, Strawbundle."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The unicycle doll looks at the others.\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (dont look at me, i am not taking a doll)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[20:45] * Ash- grabs Uni-monkey too if nobody else will.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (I will not be able to stay on much longer, kinda falling asleep)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (want to wrap up here?)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (up to others, i can stay for a bit longer)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I've had coffee -- I am immortal)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m good either way)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- now what are you going to do?)\\ 
 +[20:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] is using both hands to hold her lit sword, ready to strike.\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Should we withdraw? We do not know the capabilities of these witches."​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I do not know"​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well they know we are coming"​\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �And they do not know our capabilities,​ either. �\\ 
 +[20:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] smirks.\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The clay doll points to its face again, drawing a line across the lower part of it;s face.\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Maybe draw a mouth for it?"​\\ 
 +[20:57] * Ash- looks at the clay doll in his hand.\\ 
 +[20:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] comforts his straw doll.\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Does that clay doll need help?​�\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ straw: "It needs a mouth."​\\ 
 +[20:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods.\\ 
 +[20:58] * Ash- tries to draw a mouth on the doll\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you draw a small slit on hte doll, the mouth opens up. "ABout time."​\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Is it actual clay? Then can yo make a mouth?​�\\ 
 +[21:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] smiles.\\ 
 +[21:01] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] pets his doll, �thank you"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​@Ash->​ "Well excuse me. I'm not familar with magic dolls.\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �And do you need anything?"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Straw: "Take us with you."​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Unicycle:​ "Yeah. Get us out of here."​\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (3 hags and 3 dolls , there is nothing about this creepy situation i like)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​@Ash->​ "​Let'​s go for now, we can learn more about these sisters from a safer distance."​\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- where?)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �We will.�\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (going up the stairs?​)\\ 
 +[21:05] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows the others(if they are hightailing)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​@Ash->​ "​Withdraw for a bit, back the way we came."​\\ 
 +[21:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods.\\ 
 +[21:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] talks to doll, �Strawberry,​ how were you made?"​\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (good place to stop?)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (sure)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes please)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I can chat with my new little friend next week)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​@Ash->​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (your new little friend is gonna kill you in your sleep :P)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (there are worse ways to go)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (this is what i am immagning what Stol and the doll look like https://​www.youtube.com/​watch?​v=ArNz8U7tgU4)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As our brave group retreats to the safety of the passageway, we call this epsiode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ to a close! Tune in next week as the players roll new chracters because they picked up the wrong dolls! MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAA!\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_55_-_5-26-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/05/29 01:53 by ryubasteon