Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_48_-_4-7-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_48_-_4-7-2019 [2019/05/06 01:29] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +\\ 
 +[19:45] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we left our nerve-wracked group -- descending into the abandoned Temple of the Nine Gods, the encountered the fearsome pale Tomb Guardians and one of their golems made to haunt the halls of the structure. Fresh from the fight, our adventurers gather their wits as the next episode of "Tomb of Annihiliation"​ begins!\\ 
 +[19:45] * Magestar is now known as [[character:​Ash]]-\\ 
 +[19:45] * Shaddow is now known as [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i think we agreed to long rest between sessions)\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so we just finished killing those undead dwarves and their magic thingy, right?)\\ 
 +[19:46] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[19:47] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ (Everyone has taken a long rest, adjust your characters accordingly.\\ 
 +[19:47] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ )\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (I think we were heading through a door to the south after)\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (or so my notes say)\\ 
 +[19:47] * [[characters:​Terres]] goes to search the corpses and remaining shelves for anything of interest\\ 
 +[19:47] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ (You keep notes? Nerd.)\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (*shrug*)\\ 
 +[19:48] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ (Corpses and shelves are lacking anything useful)\\ 
 +[19:49] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits for everyone to be ready after the long rest and heads into the door to the south\\ 
 +[19:49] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[19:49] <​@Ash->​ (Do we have 300gp worth of diamonds in group loot?)\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (not me)\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[19:51] <​@Ash->​ (Just checking before I finalize spells)\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (If you die here, you die for real...muahahahaa)\\ 
 +[19:51] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You go through the door, [[character:​Dylan]]?​)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​@Ryu>​ (The door eats [[character:​Dylan]]...)\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m just remembering that we went down to another level.)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Three archways overlook a circular chamber where a spiral staircase descends into darkness. The staircase walls are lined with unlit torches in iron sconces and set with niches containing moldering humanoid skulls and bones.\\ 
 +[19:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows [[character:​Dylan]] after not finding anything in the ashes of his fireball victims\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No -- that'​s ​ in "They Took a Village"​ -- my next adventure)\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "This is convenient."​ [[character:​Dylan]] says\\ 
 +[19:54] * [[character:​Dylan]] pulls a torch off the sconce and lights it\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The flame gutters to a cold life.\\ 
 +[19:55] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] laughs and just lights her sword.\\ 
 +[19:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Let'​s take the stairs, I'll go first since there seem to be undead things down here."​\\ 
 +[19:55] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks around for everyone to be ready\\ 
 +[19:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods.\\ 
 +[19:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] starts heading down the stairs lit torch aloft once everyone is ready\\ 
 +[19:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take up the rear.\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You descent 25 feet and see a landing to another level, and the stairs continue down.\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks around\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Let'​s keep going, in the stories things are always on the bottom level."​\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] continues down the stairs\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (cue the mario music)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Another twenty-five feet...and another landing.\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (so, we went to a lower level, cleared one room, and now are going down a spiral stairs that goes to other levels down?\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yep.)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (do the stairs end?)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (have we reached the bottom of the stairs?​)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (They continue on down...)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Let'​s get to the bottom of this..."​ [[character:​Dylan]] comments and continues down\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ the stairs twist down, with the empty sockets of the skulls watching you...and you come to the bottom-most landing.\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[characters:​Terres]] contiues following\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks around at the final landing\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We are... five levels underground?"​\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "lets just hope we didn't miss anything we might need skipping these last few levels."​\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I have lost track. I�m not good in buildings� and we�re moving so fast��\\ 
 +[20:02] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nodsa t [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​HuTFyeS)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We can probably go back if that was the case"​\\ 
 +[20:03] * [[character:​Dylan]] points at the tunnel to the south\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (did i ever take my ring off?)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​@Ash->​ "​Don'​t those stories also go, the further down we go, the more hardy the foe?"​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The air is brackish -- smelling of old water and worn stone.\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Nope, your ring is still on)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Yea, retreat is also an option"​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Ahead of you is a hallway, and to your left is a doorway.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Puddles of grey slime cover some of the hallways.\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Hallway?"​\\ 
 +[20:06] <​@Ash->​ "​Gross"​\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "can anyone check that slime? ​ grey is never a good color"​\\ 
 +[20:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] listens at the door for any noise\\ 
 +[20:07] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at the slime\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perc\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​perc'​]:​ 4 (Oh, no)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You don't hear anything of note.\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​It'​s gross, try not to get it on you."​\\ 
 +[20:09] * [[character:​Dylan]] points at the hallway\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​lovely"​\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "that seems to be the path of least resistance"​\\ 
 +[20:10] * [[character:​Dylan]] will head down that way if everyone agrees\\ 
 +[20:10] * [[characters:​Terres]] shrugs at the door "Cant hear anythign there" then follows [[character:​Dylan]]\\ 
 +[20:10] <​@Ash->​ "​Let'​s go."​\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You can see that the hallways takes a bend to the left. With careful stepping, you can avoid the grey slime...but when you get close to it...there is a buzzing you feel in the back of your head.\\ 
 +[20:12] * [[character:​Dylan]] follows the hallway to the left\\ 
 +[20:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shivers.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you continue on...you see about 35 feet ahead of you a blank wall, and grey slime stretching from wall to wall on the ground.\\ 
 +[20:13] <​@Ash->​ (Can I attempt to identify the slime and its possible abilities and/or hazards?​)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is it a dead end?)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​ToLXu43)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- roll either nature or arcana)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Gee� ne1 else think that�s a concealed door at the end?)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+5 nature\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+5 '​nature'​]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:14] <​@Ash->​ (It's gross)\\ 
 +[20:15] * [[characters:​Terres]] steps beside [[character:​Ash]] and tries to check out the slime\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Someone'​s got a real bad summer cold, it looks like. Are you handling with any sort of equipment, or just looking at it?)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+4 arcana\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+4 '​arcana'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- using something to pick it up, or just looking at it)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​@Ash->​ (Looking here)\\ 
 +[20:16] * [[character:​Dylan]] does his best to jump over the slime (with my stregnth I should be able to make it)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Roll athletics, [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[20:17] * [[character:​Dylan]] asks for divine guidance from [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 12\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d4(?)]: 1\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (13)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] and [[characters:​Terres]] -- the longer you look at this...stuff...the stronger the buzzing gets in the back of your head.)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@Ash->​ (Wow you assume I give you guidance :P )\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (gonna use but end of a torch)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You barely make it across)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:18] * [[character:​Dylan]] inspects the wall on the otherside\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "i have heard that Outer Enhabitants tend to leave behind traces of their existence and this looks like it might be it"​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Outer inhabitants?"​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i assume that was ment to be outter planes)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​@Ash->​ "Looks like old gray mucus to me."​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Actually,​ does anyone wanna come over here and help me see if there are any hidden doors here?"​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "The slime is causing the buzzing i feel "\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Smells likes a den of inequity."​\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so i never heard anyone speak of buzzing in the back of the head or something similar?​)\\ 
 +[20:21] * [[character:​Dylan]] pokes at the wall\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (not yet)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- perception)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Little help?"​\\ 
 +[20:22] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves to [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[20:22] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to find the narrowest point and jumps over as well\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (make athletic check, Stol)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20 Athletics\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?) '​Athletics'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[20:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] concenttrates and then moves.\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+1]: 2 (O the agony.)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] shows off his dwarven prowess in not getting dirty...\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (woo hoo!)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (one way to figure out what the slime does)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Stolanimus]] tries to hop over, but his toe catches in a crack and his arms splats into a lump of grey mucus.\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d10 \\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d10(?)]: 8\\ 
 +[20:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] cries out in agony and scuttles up out of the pool.\\ 
 +[20:25] * [[character:​Dylan]] winces\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �It� it is evil� my mind�"​\\ 
 +[20:26] * [[character:​Dylan]] uses water to clean off the slime\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The slime seems to repel the water, but the force washes it away -- carrying it down the hall.\\ 
 +[20:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] points at the puddle, �Cast it away."​\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Ash->​ "What did it do to you?"​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Attacked my mind. Kill it, use your holy attacks."​\\ 
 +[20:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at the Paladin.\\ 
 +[20:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] has a crazy idea and puts her hand in the slime.\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d10\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d10(?)]: 6\\ 
 +[20:29] * Ash- starts using Sacred Flame on the slime (well the slime [[character:​Miri]] isn't dipping her hand into)\\ 
 +[20:29] * [[character:​Dylan]] pours holy water from a flask on it\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- the slime bubbles and evaporates.\\ 
 +[20:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] pulls her hand back out. "oh well..."​\\ 
 +[20:30] * [[character:​Dylan]] puts away the water\\ 
 +[20:30] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at Stol\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Are you ok?"​\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- the water beads, but eventually the force of the water pushes it away -- like soap drfiting down the river.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Yes� it was� horrific.�\\ 
 +[20:31] * Ash- starts hitting the other slimes.\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The slime splashes back up from the impact.\\ 
 +[20:32] * [[character:​Dylan]] asks [[characters:​Terres]] to inspect the wall and he will help him\\ 
 +[20:32] * [[characters:​Terres]] joins [[character:​Dylan]] on the other side and then starts inspecting the stonework\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i'm going to give him the help action)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- roll with advantage [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (do i get a bonus to this  from stonecunning or is it just plain perception check?)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 advantage\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(4, 6)+3 '​advantage'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me look)\\ 
 +[20:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] will inspect the wall when recovered.\\ 
 +[20:33] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks as well\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+1]: 11\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 9\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Why don't i just act as a bridge for the group? ​ After all i can take the damage."​\\ 
 +[20:34] <​@Ash->​ "​Because that's dumb"​\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (well, my roll of 2 is up from 1.)\\ 
 +[20:34] * [[character:​Dylan]] helps Stol as well\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (the bot hates its creator)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​@Ash->​ "​Eventually you'll die, or I'll end up using all my magic trying to keep you alive."​\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I'll allow it -- double your proficiecy check)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Nothing... it seems like a dead end.."​\\ 
 +[20:34] * [[character:​Dylan]] asks [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Miri]] if they see anything on the wall\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (one of you roll with advantage)\\ 
 +[20:35] * Ash- will investigate the wall after clearing away the last of the slimes with sacred flames.\\ 
 +[20:35] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+3 advantage\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(6, 16)+3 '​advantage'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ashis better than me for that)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 mulligan\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7 '​mulligan'​]:​ 27 (Stunning.)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (the bot is bipolar)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (a stunning mulligan)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​@Ash->​ (LOL)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (oh, did you mean [[character:​Ash]] double your check? you can ignore mine)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- as you're beating the slime (and spreading it thinkly against the walls) you see a small gap in the stonework at the dead end. You know...with the right angle of attack...\\ 
 +[20:38] <​@Ash->​ "Look there, where some of the slime seeps into this part of the wall.\\ 
 +[20:38] * [[character:​Dylan]] tries opening the wall as directed\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The wall slides back and "​pops"​ open.\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a T-insection ahead.\\ 
 +[20:39] * [[character:​Dylan]] goes to the T and looks both ways they did not come from\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Right way leads to another t-interesction. The left leads down to a 45 degree right bend in the hallway. The brackish smell is stronger in that direction.\\ 
 +[20:43] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves forward, looking right and left.\\ 
 +[20:44] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will take up the rear again once the group decides on a direction.\\ 
 +[20:44] * [[character:​Dylan]] seems intent on headed left\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[characters:​Terres]] goes with the others\\ 
 +[20:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves to the right to look at the nearby intersection.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol -- This hall is choked with dust and cobwebs. Up ahead, flickering lights dimly illuminate a larger hall running perpendicular to this one. Where the two halls meet, words have been scrawled on the ceiling in dried blood.\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what happened to the lizards with us?)\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] reads the ceiling.\\ 
 +[20:48] * [[characters:​Terres]] checks out the warning on the ceiling\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �So, this looks, uh, promising?​�\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "It says "​AWAKEN NAPAKA!""​\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Napaka?​�\\ 
 +[20:50] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] peaks into the space ahead, past the cobwebs.\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see a skeleton listlessly standing in the hallway.\\ 
 +[20:51] * [[character:​Dylan]] rubs his forhead\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (like the one that was in the muddy stream?​)\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Napaka....?"​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Large puddles of gray slime spread across the floor of this ten-foot-wide,​ gently sloping hallway. Candles flicker on riveted sconces, casting dim light across a sequence of sculpted reliefs depicting humanoids with bestial heads kneeling before a black star. At the lower end of the hall, a thick purple drape hangs wall to wall. At the upper end, the hallway terminates.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- yes)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �[[character:​Ash]],​ can you vanquish more of this slime?"​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​@Ash->​ "Sure, though this place gives me the willies."​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "So... do you remember when we were wandering through that jungle?"​\\ 
 +[20:52] * Ash- begins using Sacred Flame on the slimes again.\\ 
 +[20:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] turns to listen to [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Do you remember there was a wagon that we came upon with a strange sort of creature?"​\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[character:​Dylan]] seems to be straining his brain\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The slimes bubble, boil and evaporate with a terrible fish-like smell.\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "And there was something under the wagon? I feel it was something.. Queen Napaka proclaimed?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugged.\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �You look down there at the curtain, I�ll look up here.�\\ 
 +[20:59] * Ash- shrugs at [[character:​Dylan]]\\ 
 +[20:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] walks up the slope, with the slime now eradicated by the exsliminator.\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol, perception check please)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �These candles are still lit exactly how?�\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 18\\ 
 +[21:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at the curtain\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ In the bas-relief of the crocodiles -- as if they knew you were coming, Stol-adile -- holding up a chest, you see that the keyhole is real as the shadows from the candle hop from one side to the other.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (?)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- it's a nice purple drape. Would look good in your window if you survive all of this...\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (language too flowery... cant process error)\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] calls out, �Once again, the crocodile people. Look here, the treasure chest it�s holding is a real chest!"​\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (whats a bas-relief?​)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (carving right into the wall -- like hieroglyphics)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (like thin sculptures carved onto a wall)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (think of the walls of Babylon, where they would carve in the deeds of their kings)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (https://​en.wikipedia.org/​wiki/​Parthenon_Frieze)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (gotcha)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Thanks for dropping by Tomb of Unwanted Art History, y'​all! ​ :D )\\ 
 +[21:06] * [[character:​Dylan]] investigates the hallway to the left\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (with the 45 degree bend?)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so there is a carved chest with a real keyhole or am i reading that wrong?)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (the direction the stronger smell is coming from)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (there is a real keyhole, but not a real chest)\\ 
 +[21:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sticks his finger in the keyhole.\\ 
 +[21:09] <​@Ash->​ "Is this by chance the clue of 'The keys turn on the inside only?'"​\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- A pungent stench fills this pentagonal room, the walls of which are covered with riveted sheets of iron. A wild garden full of sickly plants and rotting compost takes up most of the interior, and a narrow path hugs the walls between two exits. Jutting from the middle of the garden is a six-foot-tall rusty sprinkler. In the ceiling above the sprinkler, a ten-foot-wide shaft leads \\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ straight up.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol -- you feel the tumblers in the keyhole.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �It�s a keyhole alright. Can somebody try and pick this?​�\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (any doorways?​)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (two exits other than the one I am at?)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ooh, we�ve split the party. exciting)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (now I can pick you all off one at a time...)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​@Ash->​ (Oh nos)\\ 
 +[21:13] * [[character:​Dylan]] follows the path up to the other exit\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- there looks like a door inside the room to your left. Is that the one you';​re heading for?)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ OK -- you see a smooth carved shaft overhead that seems to stretch up a couple of levels. You can see that it would take magic or gear to ascend it.\\ 
 +[21:15] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around the chamber with the relief and then follows the others (if we are moving on)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you walk through the rotting vegetation, you see another skeleton, similar to the ones in the hall. it sees you and starts to move away from your slowly.\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- the lock looks pickable...but really hard. Past your skill.)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I just found a treasure chest with a hidden keyhole and we�re leaving?​)\\ 
 +[21:16] * Ash- is sticking with Stol.\\ 
 +[21:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at [[character:​Ash]] �I can�t do anything with this� you?�\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- you see another pentagonal chamber...\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ An acidic stench fills this pentagonal chamber, which has two exits. The walls are covered with riveted sheets of iron, and the pockmarked stone floor has a large puddle of gray slime in the middle of it. Friezes along each wall just beneath the ceiling depict five black dragons.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ "I don't pick locks."​\\ 
 +[21:17] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs, �I guess we follow the others.�\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ "​Where'​s May?"​\\ 
 +[21:17] * <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]] is now known as Stunt_May\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �May, can you try this?​�\\ 
 +[21:18] <​Stunt_May>​ "​Here",​ she waves close to the back.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​Stunt_May>​ "The lock?"​\\ 
 +[21:18] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] casts guidance on her.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​Stunt_May>​ "The last time you had me try something, I almost died."​\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Sorry about that."​\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ugg back in a few)\\ 
 +[21:19] * [[character:​Dylan]] lookes at the Friezes\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (friezes.. that's the guy from Dragon ball Z right?)\\ 
 +[21:20] * Stunt_May sighs, looks at the keyhole. "Oh, good -- I was worried that this would be hard." She shoots a look at Stol.\\ 
 +[21:21] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 12\\ 
 +[21:21] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d4(?)]: 3\\ 
 +[21:21] <​Stunt_May>​ (I swear...)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m gonna guess no click. hehe)\\ 
 +[21:23] <​Stunt_May>​ The wall at the west end of the hall slides back to reveal a stone juggernaut on rollers. The construct fills the height and width of the hall and barrels toward you at alarming speed.\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ ( !!! )\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Help !!�\\ 
 +[21:23] * [[character:​Dylan]] heads back at the cry\\ 
 +[21:24] <​Stunt_May>​ (Everyone in the Hallway with Stol and May roll initative -- so everyone but [[character:​Dylan]].\\ 
 +[21:24] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d20 May-mashing juggernaut init\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d20(?) '​May-mashing juggernaut init'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 12\\ 
 +[21:25] <​@Ash->​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)]: 14\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1 init\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​init'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what is a juggernaut� like a steam roller?​)\\ 
 +[21:26] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d20(16, 17)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[21:26] <​Stunt_May>​ (yes.)\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20 adv\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(13, 3) '​adv'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​Stunt_May>​ roll init [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 14\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ ( i just did :P)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​Stunt_May>​ (init order: [[characters:​Kayalia]] [[characters:​Terres]] Juggernaut, [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Dylan]] [[character:​Miri]] Stol)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​Stunt_May>​ "RUN, YOU IDIOTS!"​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] rushes for the hallway. (action: dash. bonus action: dash)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​Stunt_May>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts Mage Armor on himself(bonus action) then moves toward the other hallway as far as he can and then turns around and casts Eldritch blast at this thing\\ 
 +[21:33] <​Stunt_May>​ (roll to hit)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+8\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 16\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 11\\ 
 +[21:34] <​Stunt_May>​ (one hit\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d10+3\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(?)+3]: 11\\ 
 +[21:35] <​Stunt_May>​ You carbonize a small part of it as it rumbles towards you...\\ 
 +[21:36] <​Stunt_May>​ (roll randomly among the rest to see who gets it... 1-2 [[character:​Ash]] 3-4 [[character:​Miri]] 5-6 Stol)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d6(?)]: 6\\ 
 +[21:37] <​@Ash->​ (I volunteer the lizardmen as tribute)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​Stunt_May>​ (Stol  is your AC 16?)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​@Ash->​ (Err Yuan-ti)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​Stunt_May>​ (The yuan-ti also volunteer the lizardmen as tribute)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​Stunt_May>​ 1d20+10\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stunt_May'​s 1d20(?​)+10]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (feel free to change your nick back to DM)\\ 
 +[21:38] * Stunt_May is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (sorry)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (jeez , +10?)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stone card slams into Stol.\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 3d12+6\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 3d12(???​)+6]:​ 31\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@Ash->​ (Ouch)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Unf�\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (take 31 points of damage, make a Strength save DC 17 or be knocked prone)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20 DC17\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?) '​DC17'​]:​ 11 (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] flies to the ground.\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Dylan]] -- time for some thrillin'​ heroics)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:41] * Ash- grabs Stol to pull him back up, then heroically runs.\\ 
 +[21:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] comes dashing into the room crying misery and letting loose the dogs of war (oath of vengeange double smite)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- make an athletics check, with adv if Stol is going to assist)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (shall i roll attack?​)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+1]: 14\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Cry Havok and let slip the d20s of war)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9 adv\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(11, 5)+9 '​adv'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+9 adv\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(3, 17)+9 '​adv'​]:​ 26\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (two stunning hits)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok lemme calculate damage, one moment)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- you grab Stol and pick him up)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 6d6+10\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 6d6(??????​)+10]:​ 33\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 6d8\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 6d8(??????​)]:​ 27\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (60 damage)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (!)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (33 slashing, 27 radiant)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is [[character:​Dylan]] dual wielding catapults?​)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You'​re not weilding Misery, are you?)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i am wielding misery)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] roars like a pagan warrior of old...\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll 1d6 psychic damage)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (you forgot to yell VLAKAS Miz�ria!)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d6(?)]: 5\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i added the misery damage into the first roll)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...and brings the blade of Misery to take a chunk out of hte stone wagon. The blow reverberates in your mind as well as your teeth.\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anything else, [[character:​Dylan]]?​)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (end of turn)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- top that!)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (lol i can'​t)\\ 
 +[21:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will rage and run at the thing and take two reckless attacks against it.\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 2#1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(10, 19)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 25\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(6, 14)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (two hits)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6+10 slashing\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(????​)+10 '​slashing'​]:​ 27\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6 fire\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(????) '​fire'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so 42?)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (did i math right?)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ not to be outdone -- [[character:​Miri]] roars louder and slams her own blade into the wheels of the wagon. Stone flies off and the wagon wobbles a little as it reaches the end of the hallway, slowing and starting to come back.\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- whatever you do, don't turn into an opposum or a squirell. I can't guarentee your safety after that)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (er� ok)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hehehe road kill)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ah� i get it)\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ :D\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I AM planning on frying the crap outta the thing, though)\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (how high is the ceiling?​)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (habng on)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There'​s a ten foot gap between teh wagona ceiling\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (phooey)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Fine, I�ll burn it then.)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Clear the way!�\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (not my turn yet, tho)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yeah it is, i just went)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (wait, it IS my turn� sorry. can you describe where everyone is? like put down a wall of fire but avoiding me mates?)\\ 
 +[21:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] casts Wall of Fire\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i was hauling ass, miri and dylan are slice/​dicing this thing, ash is carrying you like a football around)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 5d8+7 and Save DC15 for half damage\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 5d8(?????​)+7 'and Save DC15 for half damage'​]:​ 33\\ 
 +[21:59] <​@Ash->​ (No I just pulled him to his feet, then started running)\\ 
 +[21:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] as a bonus action turns into a spider and with move action climbs to the ceiling.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (circle of the moon really comes in handy sometimes)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A wall of greenish flame roars up in between the group and the stone juggernaut. though the haze you see it beginning it's return roll. Stol turns into a spider and skitters up the ceiling.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (green flame!)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I should try that one of these days)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i chose to imagine you were dragging Stol around until he turns into a spider and skitters away at which point you scream like a little girl)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Top of round two)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (LoL)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] skids to a stop in the hallway near the formerly secret door. "WHY DO I LET YOU TALK ME INTO THESE THINGS?​!"​\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what does it look like after haven taken.. 146 damage?​)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (it's looking bad...)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (few wheels short of a cart?)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (holy cow� it�s still going? ​ Magic constructs can be heavy HP though)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] take 1d100 psychic damage for that comment)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (haha)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (/me keels over clutching his pearls)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ash is up?)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] is up)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Then Juggy)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i think Kay and then me)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​@Ash->​ (Kay, Ter, Jug, [[character:​Ash]] Dyl)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (kay just put herself out the fight i think)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (This is the one thing on this floor that I think can actually mess y'all up)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (k terres is up)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I'll put up the info after combat)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- stand and deliver)\\ 
 +[22:04] * [[characters:​Terres]] ponts at the construct and hexes the construct then fires off another set of Eldritch blasts\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (and it now has disadvantage in animal handling)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+8\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 13\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+8]: 11\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (both miss)\\ 
 +[22:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves further to the coridor( done turn)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ the juggernaut -- like a demon-ridden beast -- bursts through the flames!\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20-5\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)-5]: 8\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll 1d4 1-2 [[character:​Miri]] 3-4 [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d4(?)]: 4\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] AC?)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (why it always miss me?)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (sorry -- [[character:​Miri]] AC?)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​@Ash->​ (Because you always cut [[character:​Miri]] sized holes into it, before it is about to run you over)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (13)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- AC still 17?)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well ya know...is no fun if you don't cut holes in it first :P)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ With flames fluttering like wind caught silk, the stone wagon bears down on the both of you.\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+10 adv\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(10, 6)+10 '​adv'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+10\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?​)+10]:​ 11 (O the agony.)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (this thing has Multiattack?​ yikes)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA -- Even in a straight line, it misses [[character:​Dylan]]!)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yea 17 sorry was cleaning toilet)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that'​s just cause it hits the wall that is miri and stops :D )\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 3d12+6\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 3d12(???​)+6]:​ 29\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (15?)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] take 29 points of damage)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ make a strength save, DC 17 or fall prone\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 vs dc17\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)+6 'vs dc17'​]:​ 16 (Fail)\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wait...)\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nevermind checks not saves, carry on)\\ 
 +[22:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] falls over, looking highly annoyed.\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Somehow, I feel like this is all my fault)\\ 
 +[22:13] * Ash- gives to safety (if possible) and then fires spells from range.\\ 
 +[22:13] * [[character:​Dylan]] swings at the thing twice\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No, it's Tolbot'​s fault)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2#1d20 adv\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(18, 3) '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(19, 9) '​adv'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] two hits)\\ 
 +[22:14] * [[character:​Dylan]] mutters misery as he strikes\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 3d6+10\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 3d6(???​)+10]:​ 17\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I could be a jerk and say that speaking the word a second time deactivates it...)\\ 
 +[22:14] * Ash- casts Sacred Flame (DC 14 save)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Dex?)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​@Ash->​ (Sorry yes)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20-5 DC 14\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)-5 'DC 14']: -2\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m guessing it has low dex)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Noooope)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​@Ash->​ 2d8 radiant\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 2d8(??) '​radiant'​]:​ 5\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (wow, that IS low)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (dont forget, if the construct attempts to tame Stolachnid ​ it has disadvantage:​)\\ 
 +[22:16] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] is now known as Stolachnoid\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As [[character:​Dylan]] lashes out with the psychic blade, it carves through a chipped wheel sending one part flying back. The weight of the collapsing wagon makes the ground shake beneath you. As the sacred flame paints it in silver and red, it lurches forward like a crippled beast, then falls still, reduced to mundanity.\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (this was a CR 12 creature)\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Maybe it has the key for that lock!"​\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​www.dndbeyond.com/​monsters/​stone-juggernaut)\\ 
 +[22:18] <​@Stolachnoid>​ (ok� this is why need a map for these things, cause you said it left the wall of fire, but it attacked a creature adjacent� so it was probably still in the flames� so would�ve taken damage again.)\\ 
 +[22:18] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gets up from prone and pouts. "why you allways got to only let me have one turn." huffs.\\ 
 +[22:18] * [[character:​Dylan]] kicks over the beast as he says "And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee..."​\\ 
 +[22:19] * @Stolachnoid scuttles along the ceiling.\\ 
 +[22:19] * @Stolachnoid dissipates the wall of flames.\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i also spent a large amount of resources on that mofo)\\ 
 +[22:20] * [[characters:​Terres]] investigats the alcove this thing rolled out of as well as the remains\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The room it came out of?)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​@Ash->​ "It looks dead... uh, who needs healing?​\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (question...lemme pm you ash)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i thought this thing rolled out of some secret room)\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[22:21] * [[characters:​Terres]] touches his ring and unleashes the healing word on [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 3d4+2\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 3d4(???​)+2]:​ 6\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (terrible rolls all night so far)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hang on -- brb, wife wants something)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (thats 6 hp for [[character:​Miri]] and my ring gets some room for new spells)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- back)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thanks)\\ 
 +[22:24] * @Stolachnoid drops to the floor, stretching its mandibles.\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] you see in a small shelf a spiked ruby as big as a clenched fist.\\ 
 +[22:25] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts mage hand and makes the spectral hand bring the ruby to him\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The ruby bobs along and lands in your outstretched palm.\\ 
 +[22:27] * [[characters:​Terres]] examines the Stone\\ 
 +[22:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] picks up her sword and re-lights it.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (this is just a regular giant ruby?)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yep)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​@Ash->​ (So who needs healing?​)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​@Stolachnoid>​ (Just one ruby? ugh)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​@Stolachnoid>​ (me if you wish)\\ 
 +[22:27] * [[character:​Dylan]] describes the two rooms he had found\\ 
 +[22:28] <​@Ash->​ 1d4+3 to 6 targets - mass healing word.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d4(?)+3 'to 6 targets - mass healing word.'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[22:28] <​@Ash->​ (Should hit everybody)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thanks)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​@Ash->​ 1d4+3 to 6 targets - mass healing word again.\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d4(?)+3 'to 6 targets - mass healing word again.'​]:​ 4\\ 
 +[22:31] <​@Ash->​ (There'​s another 4)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​@Ash->​ (Anybody need more, I recommend a short rest or request some extra healing.)\\ 
 +[22:31] * [[character:​Dylan]] Lays on Hands Stol\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (35  healing should ​ take you to full)\\ 
 +[22:31] * @Stolachnoid nods in thanks.\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (thanks)\\ 
 +[22:32] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the Stone and mutters "This looks expensive"​\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I found two additional rooms up the other way."​\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (do you want to call it here and pick up next week?)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Actually, yeah)\\ 
 +[22:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] stashes the stone in his pouch\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i think [[characters:​Terres]] needed only 50ish xp to level)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i should level for the 8,400 xp there too)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Proving that they still are a menance to all forms of public transportation -- our intredit adventures rest in a hard-carved room of peace deep in the Tomb of the Nine Gods. Join us next week for more "Tomb of Annihilation"​!\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ok -- everyone gets the usual 1K for breathing online.\\ 
 +\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_48_-_4-7-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/05/06 01:29 by ryubasteon