Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_43_-_3-3-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_43_-_3-3-2019 [2019/05/06 01:27] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:32] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we met -- our Band of Heroes have plunged into the heart of the Lost City of Omu, bargained with the striken Ras Nsi to try to bring about the End of Man by opening a portal for the Nightmare Serpent to come through. Will they bring the end of everything? Is this nothing more than an extended ploy? As this episode of "Tomb of Anihilation"​ begins -- let us see what tricks are \\ 
 +[19:32] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ played...\\ 
 +[19:32] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[19:34] <May> (Who knows... I'll just keep playing my cards right and join the winning team-- err, I mean, its a ploy! right? hahaha....)\\ 
 +[19:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what was the link to the map?)\\ 
 +[19:34] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[19:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so we have all the cubes now or we waiting for the snake man to pony up the last one?)\\ 
 +[19:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (we have them all)\\ 
 +[19:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] holds the last cube, as Ras Nsi handed it to her.\\ 
 +[19:35] * [[character:​Dylan]] asks to be escorted out the front door and away\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I don't think we told him that we already have all of the cubes... only that we were close to having them all and needed his)\\ 
 +[19:36] * [[characters:​Terres]] mutters to himslef "I wonder how much those things would fetch from a collector?"​\\ 
 +[19:36] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks over the cube. "This thing?"​\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Four Yuan-ti come out, take positions in front and behind.\\ 
 +[19:37] <​@Ash->​ "Ah our escort."​\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Ras Nsi narrows his eyes. "I await your success."​\\ 
 +[19:38] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] wipes a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand before anyone notices it. She's been biting her tongue to avoid acting scared of the Yaun-Ti up close.\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Lets move!"​\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You are escorted out of the temple...through the front and back to the outside of the complex to the Humid late afternoon jungle.\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "So... were we ever, well, made aware of where these were supposed to be used?"​\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (do we see any of the mercs that survived that ambush attempt while walking around?​)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (are the yuan-ti just with us now? or were they just escorting us out?)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Ras Nsi assigned some to us to assist us in killing the necromancer)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- no, you don't see any of the mercenaries)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I imagine they'​re also here to keep watch on us and make sure we don't betray Ras Nsi)\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The yuan-ti are here with you to keep you alive and to try to use the puzzle pieces to bring about the Nightmare Serpent)\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[19:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] turns to the people here to help us\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is it ethical to use yuan-ti to test for traps?)\\ 
 +[19:42] <​@Ash->​ (It sure is)\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I assume that the necromancer has some sort of lair, do you know where that is?"​\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I think it'd be the best way of getting rid of them without betraying Ras Nsi)\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti look down at you coldly.\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (I assume our escorts would know where the entrance is, ras nsi was also trying to get the cubes)\\ 
 +[19:43] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves up next to kay. "good job back there."​\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Ethical? It would be downright rule to not use them!)\\ 
 +[19:44] * [[character:​Dylan]] eyes the yuan-ti\\ 
 +[19:44] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] shakes her head to [[character:​Dylan]] when the Yaun-Ti don't offer anything useful. "​We'​ll have to look around some more."​\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Your job is to be helpful here, not to give us dour stares. If you look at me like that I will send you back to Rah Nsi in pieces"​\\ 
 +[19:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves back towards the back of the group.\\ 
 +[19:45] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (maybe Ryus dwarf knows where we need to go, too bad he is MIA)\\ 
 +[19:45] * [[character:​Dylan]] says flatly\\ 
 +[19:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] offers [[character:​Miri]] a nervous smile.\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Or, I'll just let [[character:​Miri]] over here let loose her pent up aggression. The former might be a better fate for you."​\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Take us to the tomb of the dead nine."​\\ 
 +[19:46] <​@Ash->​ "​Anybody stop to think that maybe they don't speak the common tounge of man?"​\\ 
 +[19:46] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] jabs [[character:​Dylan]]'​s foot with her heel, then whispers to him, "​Don'​t be antogonistic. We don't need this falling apart that way."​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The two front most yuan-ti look over their shoudlers to look at [[character:​Miri]] They snarl and start walking.\\ 
 +[19:48] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] begins to perform a spell using a magic talisman from among her eccentric posessions.\\ 
 +[19:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] stands beside [[character:​Dylan]] in support.\\ 
 +[19:49] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] heh's and follows the two front most yuan-ti.\\ 
 +[19:49] * [[characters:​Terres]] marches somewhere in the middle of the group watching the snake men warily\\ 
 +[19:50] * [[character:​Dylan]] follows them solemnly\\ 
 +[19:50] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] casts comprehend languages as a ritual, allowing her to know everything the Yaun-Ti say amongst one-another,​ to better udnerstand their attitude.\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They take you through the city -- you feel stares at the base of your neck from the back -- at a quick pace.\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (lasts 1 hr)\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a roar to the west -- now a familiar sound.\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Wish I had some way of speaking their language. At least I can suss out what they say with my divinations."​\\ 
 +[19:51] * Ash- quietly walks with the large group.\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of the yuan-ti mutters something...\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (its probably a Koala in heat)\\ 
 +[19:52] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] puzzles over the meaning of the Yaun-Ti'​s words.\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Or a Koala suffering from a bad case of chalmydia)\\ 
 +[19:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves to [[character:​Ash]] speaking lowly.\\ 
 +[19:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps her hand on her sword, but keeps it sheethed, for now.\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �What are the cubes for? We are here to break the curse preventing life-giving power. Were we told how to do that?​�\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Do you four not speak our tongue?"​ Kaya asks out loud to the Yaun-Ti escorts.\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As you press on, out of the corners of your eyes, you see other creatures -- kobolds, tabaxi and other strange creatures -- slink away into the shadows.\\ 
 +[19:54] * Ash- replies back to Stol...\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- they don't say anything to you, or even acknowldge you.\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( those are all part of  Ras Nsi entourage?​)\\ 
 +[19:54] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] crosses her arms.\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (They were summoned)\\ 
 +[19:55] <​@Ash->​ "I believe they are the key to getting to where the lich lies.  I suspect he has the artifact that is causing this problem. He apparently dwells in a place called 'The Tomb of the Nine Gods'​."​\\ 
 +[19:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] nods\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Yes, I recall one of you mentioning it before that we needed the cubes to get into some tomb. The lich is there, I guess? Undead... what a joke..."​\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �So the cubes form a key or portal to this lich?​�\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They come to a vine covered obelisk and stop.\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Here is the temple."​\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks over the obelisk.\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at the Obelisk\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​906/​501.png)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​@Ash->​ "My guess is they open the way to the dungeon called the Tomb of the Nine Gods.  Probably some sort of key though, yes."​\\ 
 +[19:57] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the Obelisk for any writing\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Why can things never be easy?"​\\ 
 +[19:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at the vines and overgrowth with appreciation.\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Obviously,​ the cubes go into those spaces."​\\ 
 +[19:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] points.\\ 
 +[19:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks around at the ruins. "If this wasn't a murder-jungle,​ I'd say this was actually a rather charming place."​\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Near the base of the cliffs, a fifteen-foot-tall obelisk of cracked stone is draped with vines and black moss. Behind it, you see a dark passageway obscured by withered creepers. A second, smaller tunnel burrows into the base of a cliff to the east.\\ 
 +[19:59] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] climbs up to the spot where the nine cubbies are and examines them to see if they call for a specific cube in each hole.\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (everyone roll perception)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 1 (Nooooo!)\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+6 perception\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+6 '​perception'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] finds a rock\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Look a rock"​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perception\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​perception'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Its a lovely rock, [[character:​Dylan]]."​\\ 
 +[20:01] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] continues about her investigating.\\ 
 +[20:01] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 16\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 10\\ 
 +[20:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] tries rubbing the rock on the Pillar and uses Divine Sense\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (obelisk*)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 perc\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7 '​perc'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[20:03] * Ash- looks up at the cliff sides.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​@Ash->​ "​Huh. ​ Interesting looking statues."​\\ 
 +[20:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks around.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I don�t like the look of those gargoyles.�\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​...uhh,​ those, ... are creepy,"​ Kaya states, suddenly noticing several gargoyles up above them on the cliffside nearby, up top. \\ 
 +[20:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves some moss and vines and reads from the Obelisk: Fear the night when the forsaken one seizes death�s mantle and the seas dry up and the dead rise and I, Acererak the Eternal, reap the world of the living. Those who dare enter take heed: The enemies oppose.\\ 
 +[20:03] * [[character:​Dylan]] is concentrating on the Obelisk with divine sense\\ 
 +[20:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] continues: One stands between them.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ In darkness, it hides.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ Don the mask or be seen.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ Speak no truth to the doomed child.\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ The keys turn on the inside only.\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "There is a fiendish presence within this obelisk..."​\\ 
 +[20:04] * [[character:​Dylan]] clears the vines on each side to get a closer look at the Obelisk\\ 
 +[20:05] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] apparently doesn'​t see anything with the cubbies.\\ 
 +[20:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] runs the words through her head trying to figure them out.\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (hmm)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (anything special about those gargoyles? do they look like they can spew acid on us if we try the wrong combination?​)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (anything on the obelisk?​)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (where is the obelisk in the image of the hall and door you posted?​)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​1diZgIj)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i just read the inscription from the obelisk)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (It would be behind you if you were the characters in hte picture)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (put up a small map)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh I thought it was covered in vines?)\\ 
 +[20:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] pulls out her sword and lights it and moves towards the smaller tunnel and takes a look.\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Can someone write that down?"​\\ 
 +[20:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves in a little further to take a look at the figure at the end.\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "It sounds like we are supposed to use that information in the future."​\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (OMG, one of the viral images i got on that mini map was this : https://​imgur.com/​gallery/​n6kgsan cant stop laughing now)\\ 
 +[20:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] backs out and rejoins the group. "this is a weird place."​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (It's Acerack!)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "there is a tunnel over there with eight alcolves, each one has a beastial statue standing or squating over a basin of oil."​\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (acerak is an indian mom?)\\ 
 +[20:16] * [[characters:​Terres]] holds up one of the cubes and asks: "Are the statues looking anything like those ont he cubes?"​\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (might as well turn around now, she's gonna make us do homework)\\ 
 +[20:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shrugs "no idea, i didn't look that closely."​\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Homework? Screw it -- let the world burn!)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@Ash->​ "That seems a more likely place than putting them right out in the open.  Each statue may relate to each temple we visited."​\\ 
 +[20:17] * [[character:​Dylan]] heads to the tunnel which was covered in vegetation\\ 
 +[20:17] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows hoping to find more inscriptions\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (the withered creepers)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "you know, voice in my head, now would be some really good time for some insight."​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- no more inscriptions)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]]...\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A short tunnel ends at a slab of worked stone, whose edges are marked by relief carvings of grinning skulls. Four lines engraved at the center of the slab cross one another to form a star, with both ends of each line marking the location of a cube-shaped cavity cut into the door � eight cavities in all.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "then why am i still listening to you?"​\\ 
 +[20:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] cracks up laughing. "keep dreaming."​\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Each temple we visited had an animal deity of sorts. This should be straight-forward,​ yes?"​\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "But why are there only eight?"​\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​There'​s nine deitieis, right? Thats what the tomb is called..."​\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​right"​\\ 
 +[20:23] * [[character:​Dylan]] stares at the thing\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 24\\ 
 +[20:24] * Ash- dwells on why there are only 8.\\ 
 +[20:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks around intently.\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (sorry... what is there only 8 of? )\\ 
 +[20:24] * [[character:​Dylan]] returns out of the tunnel\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "There is something wrong about this..."​\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (the picture tol posted has 9 holes for cubes)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (tol posted a pic?)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Here..."​\\ 
 +[20:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] ducks under a stream of bats.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​...here..."​\\ 
 +[20:25] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks where Stol said here\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Pulling aside the heavy undergrowth,​ you uncover an archway in the cliff face. Stone skulls peer down from the lintel, and old bones litter the threshold. As light strikes the entrance, a swarm of bats screeches out from within.\\ 
 +[20:26] * [[character:​Dylan]] ducks\\ 
 +[20:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] points at the archway and looks around at the others.\\ 
 +[20:27] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks where Stol points\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​n7HTfcb)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s the map of the whole area)\\ 
 +[20:28] * [[characters:​Terres]] mutters "They are more afraid of you than you are of them\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Nope, I'm definitely more afraid of them"​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Another path...?"​\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yep)\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (yeah but this path is littered with bones and stuff, syou you know its extra leggit!)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Ignore the rotting corpses -- those are people who have made poor life choices...)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (didnt bootstrap hard enough)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (should have pulled out the plug for 30 seconds)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​@Ash->​ "So is that our last location?"​\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "only one way to find out?"​\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Do you mean our final destination"​\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes...this is indeed your final destination...)\\ 
 +[20:32] * [[character:​Dylan]] heads down the entrance that Stol found\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i don't like how the dm said that)\\ 
 +[20:32] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] swallows a lump in her throat and moves over to the new hallway, noting the bones and wondering what could have killed them. She does her usual spot-checking for traps and secfret mechanisms...\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (right as we go down a tunnel? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?​)\\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- this is what you see...\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A slab of worked stone blocks the overgrown tunnel some twenty feet from the entrance. Grinning skulls mark the edges of the slab, in the center of which are nine cube-shaped cavities arranged in three rows of three.\\ 
 +[20:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves in as well hoping his darkvision will assist\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Oh this is much like the last one, but this one has nine holes"​\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (one whole hole better than the last one)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I guess the pic from before was premature >.> it confused me)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (premature illustration!)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I swear baby -- this has never happened before!)\\ 
 +[20:35] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the slab checking for any indication where the cubes are supposed to go\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ah)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (premature illustration... did you whip out your pencil before everyone else was ready)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Ok."​\\ 
 +[20:36] * [[character:​Dylan]] turns to one of the guards\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll insight)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​@Ash->​ "​I'​m going to hover back here, where I can heal from range."​\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 insight\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​insight'​]:​ 5\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (This is the crappiest tic-tac-toe board ever)\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] must not have seen any traps\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Go put all the cubes into the holes matching the illustration to the holes"​\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] shrugs "It doesnt make any sense to me\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] approaches the statues, looking them over.\\ 
 +[20:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes the cubes he has from his backpacks and lays them at the base of the slab for others to try and figure it out\\ 
 +[20:38] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks at the cubes and then at the slab\\ 
 +[20:38] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] removes the cube from her own pack and looks it over for distinguishing features.\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Yea"​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (one moment...)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh shit!)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (afk)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that doesn'​t sound good.)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ( https://​i0.wp.com/​dndadventurersleague.org/​wp-content/​uploads/​2018/​04/​DDHC_TOA-PuzzleCubes_finished.jpg )\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There are the cubes.\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ I had an illustration from the book...but...yeah,​ that looks like it was just mailed in.\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see the end of the tunnel with the nine holes.\\ 
 +[20:43] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] notes the order of the statues? Like what animal each is?\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok back.. close call, almost forgot to put rent check in on time)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yikes)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the statues off to the right on the map?)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (ye?)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (someone actually made the cubes?)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You can't get much detail in the dark...)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Who is holding hte cubes?)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (terres)\\ 
 +[20:46] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] has her sword lit, which sheds bright light for 60 feet, just fyi )\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (mine are at the base of the slab)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (put them on the ground)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Gather all the cubes at the base here"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I have one)\\ 
 +[20:46] * [[character:​Dylan]] places whatever cubes he has next to the cubes\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i forget how many i have)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (2)\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] has none.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (kay has 1, ash has 4, dylan 2, and terres 2)\\ 
 +[20:47] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] can cast dancing lights if light is needed, but assumed the others had it plenty covered.\\ 
 +[20:47] * Ash- gives up his 4 cubs of suckage\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You pile the cubes on the ground. The yuan-ti look around, feigning disinterest.\\ 
 +[20:49] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves closer subtly to the yuan-ti, not trusting them.\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (it�s like a dead-end in front of the door, right?)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- now what?)\\ 
 +[20:50] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] has attempted a few things without results\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry Kay)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so there is nothing visible here that could serve as order for inserting the cubes?)\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[20:51] <​@Ash->​ "​Perhaps order doesn'​t matter?"​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well i am thinking of just  trying to insert one cube , but i dont want to be known as [[characters:​Terres]] the trapp springer)\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] picks up one cube, looks at the other then tries to slide it into the top left slot slowly\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (which cube?)\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[character:​Dylan]] backs away\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Stop"​\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] stops mid movement\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "What are you doing?"​\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Rah Nsi gave us these guys to do that kind of work" [[character:​Dylan]] guestures\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well we need to try something, cant just sit around hoping the cubes settle in a slot themselves"​\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Guide them on what they are supposed to do."​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (jeez the DM gave us redshirts for a reason guys)\\ 
 +[20:55] * [[characters:​Terres]] shrugs then nods at one of the snake men "can you get this cube into the top left slot for me?"​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d9\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d9(?)]: 4\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (according to the handout, the little frog looking thing with a spear)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti looks down at you like a starved cat looks down at a salad. "We guard you, inferior. We are not your slaves."​\\ 
 +[20:56] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] notes the statue order in the hallway: https://​pasteboard.co/​I3NwwSZ.jpg\\ 
 +[20:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] turns to [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "They appear to be useless to us, do we kill them?"​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​DYLAN."​\\ 
 +[20:58] * [[character:​Dylan]] sighs\\ 
 +[20:58] * [[character:​Dylan]] turns back to [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Don'​t you have some kind of magical hand that can do that for you?"​\\ 
 +[20:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rubs her temples and contemplates the order of the statues\\ 
 +[20:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] chuckles. "we can always wait till they take a bite out of one of us first."​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so the only thing missing from that list is Unkh, snail looking thing)\\ 
 +[20:59] * Sentagur (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:59] <​Sentagur>​ (test)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb?)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[21:00] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]-\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Some of these oppositions are familiar, I think? Like in Wongo'​s-- this monkey guy's temple, there was a relief of him fighting snake, I think? Unless I mis-remember. Anyway, the monkey is opposed to the snake here."​\\ 
 +[21:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] turns to look at a yuan-ti that insulted [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[21:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves towards it menacingly.\\ 
 +[21:00] * Terres- steps a few steps back from the slab then casts mage hand\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Wasn'​t that the first clue?"​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The Yuan-Ti turns to look at you [[characters:​Stolanimus]].\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "The enemies oppose. "\\ 
 +[21:01] * [[character:​Dylan]] says from memory\\ 
 +[21:01] <​Terres->​ (the mage hands picks up Unkh cube and slowly lifts it to the middle slot)\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Have a care, tree-man."​ The yuan-ti says. "We guard your life."​\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The cube slides in with a click and a pulse.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​Terres->​ (thats the only one missing from the list Kaya gave)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Insult my friend again, and you will find it difficult to guard him without your head.�\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Does that mean we are supposed to match the enemy picture to the hole?"​\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Wait, with the cubes.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti sneers at you as best as a snake head can, then turns away to scan the bush.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I think the rows need to be\\ 
 +[21:03] <​Terres->​ (no acid spray, flying daggers, poison cloud or giant mongoose?​)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I think the rows need to be... ahh... to opposing animals on either side, with someone neutral in-between"​\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �That�s right. Look away, scales.�\\ 
 +[21:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] (ThEeYe@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Nothing, [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] goes back to assisting the others.\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (giant mongoose? :P)\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] watches the yuan-ti.\\ 
 +[21:04] * Ash- sighs\\ 
 +[21:04] <​@Ash->​ "At this rate, we'll have full blown conflict in no time."​\\ 
 +[21:04] * Terres- motions the mage hand to pick up Moa and try to inser it into top left\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (it slides in and nothing happens)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​Terres->​ (so nothing like click and pulse from previous cube?)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (just the click)\\ 
 +[21:07] * Terres- tries to insert Wongo in the opposite slot (bottom right)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I am thinking something like this: https://​pasteboard.co/​I3NB9xh.jpg)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (another click and pulse)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​Terres->​ ( so it needs pairs to pulse?)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (oops I did the lines wrong)\\ 
 +[21:09] * Terres- continues with I'jin on top and Obo'​laka in bottom middle\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Do you guys remember that one temple?"​\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The two stones click and pulse -- seemingly cementing themselves.\\ 
 +[21:10] * [[character:​Dylan]] shrugs\\ 
 +[21:10] <​@Ash->​ "Which temple?"​\\ 
 +[21:10] <​Terres->​ (Papazotl top right, Kubazan Bottom left)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "The one with the masks and the puzzle about each thing doing something to another?"​\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (another click and pulse)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​Terres->​ (Nangnang left middle, Shagambi tight middle)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​Terres->​ (that should be it, queue giant mongoos trap)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ https://​pasteboard.co/​I3NCWJn.jpg\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The nine cubes flare with light, then disappear. Growling like an angry beast, the slab begins to slide up into the ceiling.\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Fancy!"​\\ 
 +[21:12] <​Terres->​ (i did it the way you had lines in previous image with diagonal lines)\\ 
 +[21:13] * Terres- looks at the snake men "Lead the way"​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​@Ash->​ "Well done!"​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Another slab blocks the hallway twenty feet beyond the first door. An iron lever is set into the door�s surface, with a graven stone skull leering down from above.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti slither into the tunnel, single file.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ ( now that I think about it... the stoclk image of the cubes seems to be the solution: https://​media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/​attachments/​2/​908/​503.png )\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As the yuna-ti slither forward...\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The skull�s jaws creak open, and a skeletal hand holding a crystal hourglass-style timer emerges from within. With a click, the timer rotates and sand starts to trickle into its lower globe.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN...)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (10)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (9)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (8)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (7)\\ 
 +[21:14] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] freaks out!???\\ 
 +[21:14] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] backs up.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (6)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (5)\\ 
 +[21:14] * [[character:​Dylan]] grabs weapon and moves back\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (4)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (3)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​Terres->​ Searching for Soulmonfer\\ 
 +[21:14] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] backs away and draws weapons.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (2)\\ 
 +[21:15] * Ash- hops in\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- as in move forward?​)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​@Ash->​ (Yup)\\ 
 +[21:15] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] grows wide eyed as the party splits up.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (1)\\ 
 +[21:15] * [[character:​Dylan]] folows ash\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (0)\\ 
 +[21:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] makes ready.\\ 
 +[21:16] * Terres- follows the others\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The door slides open into the floor.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (???)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​Terres->​ (now i am lost)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ (The inner door slides open into the floor?)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (wasn'​t it already open?)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The timer and level sink out of view.\\ 
 +[21:17] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves back to safe distance.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (level??​)\\ 
 +[21:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] 's player is so confused.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​NhVgrGW)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (lever)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​Terres->​ (there was another stone slab 20 feet behind the cube door, that one had a skull above it(on the ceiling i assume) and then it popped a timer  with a question which we failed i assume)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Those two doors are open, leading you down a passage)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (A question?​)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You didn't fail, really...)\\ 
 +[21:19] * [[character:​Dylan]] heads down the passage\\ 
 +[21:19] <​@Ash->​ "​Curious."​\\ 
 +[21:19] * Terres- folows [[character:​Dylan]]\\ 
 +[21:20] * Terres- is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[21:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] follows the others.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A moss-covered corridor extends beyond the second door. Tree roots hang from the sagging ceiling, and the air reeks of rot and damp. Ahead, a bas-relief carving of a bearded devil�s face adorns the wall at a T-shaped intersection. The devil�s open mouth is a well of utter darkness.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how did we not fail, we didnt do anything?​)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti move forward...\\ 
 +[21:20] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] shrugs and falls in behind everyone else.\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You weren'​t supposed to do anything. All the traps in the beginning were to prime you to freak out at this point.)\\ 
 +[21:21] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] did that. ^\\ 
 +[21:21] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the relief\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 14\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 26\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 23\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 22\\ 
 +[21:22] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] creates some dancing lights and sends them forward, dancing about, and maybe even into the devil'​s mouth.\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You hear gentle puffs of air...and darts stick in one of the yuan-ti.\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti hisses and pulls out the darts.\\ 
 +[21:23] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to check see where the darts came from\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​There'​s probably lots more traps in this place. We'll try to move carefully when possible if you bear with us."​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 3d4\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 3d4(???)]: 7\\ 
 +[21:24] <​@Ash->​ "We need to be vigilant as we travel down here.  This place is fabled to be littered with traps."​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti throws the darts to the ground. "​Pah!"​\\ 
 +[21:24] * Ash- looks to the wounded Yuan-ti.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​@Ash->​ "Do you require some light healing?"​\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (phone one sec)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I don't need the favors of a blasphemer."​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "We serve Ras Nsi. Isn't that enoguh for your mutual cooperation?"​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Another crawls forward...\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 10\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 19\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 13\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 15\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d4\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d4(??)]: 8\\ 
 +[21:27] <​@Ash->​ "Well you'll be no use to anybody dead, but if you don't require healing at this time, that is your choice."​\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of the uninjured yuan-ti pivots to look at you, [[characters:​Kayalia]] In the lights, his eyes seem to glow like honey in front of fire. "You are a lesser...an inferior. The only thing that distingushes you from these others is that you *know* you are inferior, and you seek to approach perfection and glory."​\\ 
 +[21:28] * Ash- raises a brow at the interaction.\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 9\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 19\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 11\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+8 DC 15\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+8 'DC 15']: 27\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d4\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d4(??)]: 3\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (what check is this?)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Well, it seems you have the right of it. We'll leave the soldiering to you, then. The healing should keep us humble servants alive in the meantime."​\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Another set of darts snap out, striking the first yuan-ti. It strikes the darts off of his arms.\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone examine the darts?)\\ 
 +[21:30] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] insinuating we should save the heals for the humans since our '​superiors'​ do not need it.\\ 
 +[21:30] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] picks up one and investigates its scent and colors etc for poison.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( i was trying to see where the darts are shooting from but can check out the dart after the snake guy brushes it off)\\ 
 +[21:31] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] has proficiency,​ in poisoner'​s kit btw\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​3ngI2Wv)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- roll medicine with adv)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+1 medicine\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​medicine'​]:​ 3\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+1 medicine\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​medicine'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (so... 14)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​@Ash->​ "Well if you don't want healing, at least look for traps"​\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- roll perception)\\ 
 +[21:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] wraps the dart up in a cloth several times over and puts it in her bag for later.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Are you Soldiers of Ras Nsi resistant to poisons? Those darts seem to be laced with a strong poison agent."​\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 perception\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​perception'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti look at [[characters:​Kayalia]] "Of course. We are true to our cause."​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​@Ash->​ "It would not surprise me, they are part serpent."​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Yuan-ti 2: "We are perfect."​\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Very well. It seems to be a natural poison, so I figured you would be find. Just doing my due dilligence to see to your needs."​\\ 
 +[21:35] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] bust up laughing.\\ 
 +[21:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] eyes [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:36] * [[characters:​Terres]] walks behind the Snake men and then inspects the devil face\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​what? ​ they think they are perfect. ​ I find it funny."​\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It's utterly dark. the dancing lights that went into it disappeared.\\ 
 +[21:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] tosses a rock/pebble into the opening\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Their perfection is not for us '​inferior'​ species to understand at this time, [[character:​Miri]] When the Night Serpent becomes our true master, you will understand clearly."​\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ it disappears.\\ 
 +[21:38] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at Kaya and fights the urge to facepalm\\ 
 +[21:38] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] does her best to say this with a straight face, of course.\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "just who exactly are you calling a heritic?"​ speaks to the voice in her head then looks to kay.  "you know, no one believes the words coming out of your mouth right?"​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti turn away, looking down either direction of the t-intersection.\\ 
 +[21:39] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a stick and pikes at the opening then pulls it out\\ 
 +[21:39] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] waves a hand dismissively and then sets about re-summoning her dancing lights, keeping them around the mouth of the devil'​s face.\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (pokes it)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It pokes...disappears...and reappears when you take it out.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "one must have once had faith to become a heritic. ​ You won't find much faith here.  And who is seth?"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (was i able to feel the sides of the opening with the stick?)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] darling, who might you be talking to?"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is this magical darknes?​)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​@Ash->​ "The voices in her head [[characters:​Kayalia]]."​\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "we are not dating, don't call me darling, and the voice in my head, mostly cause it's way more entertaining at the moment."​\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+4 Arcana(if needed)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+4 '​Arcana(if needed)'​]:​ 5 (Yikes!)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Did this jungle get to you?"​\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- roll history or religion, whichever is higher)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] yes)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+1 religion\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​religion'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[21:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (im rolling like a chump today)\\ 
 +[21:43] <​@Ash->​ (I think you missed the session where we discovered her magic ring has a Yuan-Ti soul trapped in it, and it talks to her.)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (the �find traps� spell is horrible)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (nope, kay was here for that)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You hear water rushing to your left.\\ 
 +[21:44] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks left.\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "No need to be so agitated [[character:​Miri]] my dear! It simply does not suit you!"​\\ 
 +[21:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] lets out a huff. "do not call me dear, darling, or any other endearment, we are not endeared, we barely tollerate each other, and i'm not agitated."​\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I don't really remember that expos�)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "You do sound awfully agitated. Whatever have I done to you?"​\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​called me things like darling and dear." shudders. ​ "now can i go back to talking to the voice in my head?"​\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (sorry phone call, mom)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (mom's are important)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yea, i mean look at those dancing girls who were posted. didn't pay enough attention to their mom)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Awfully touchy. Its just a figure of speach. Do not get so pensive over mere colloquialisms."​\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I wonder where that water is coming from� or going..."​\\ 
 +[21:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] laughs.\\ 
 +[21:48] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] moves her lights to left where the water is trickling.\\ 
 +[21:49] * [[character:​Dylan]] appears pensieve\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A rusted iron grate is set into the corridor floor. Through its bars, you see muddy water flowing slowly past.\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (a Small sized creature could fit through the gaps)\\ 
 +[21:52] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] walks closer to the grate and then sends a light down below to see what is down there.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Muddy water crawls by.\\ 
 +[21:53] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] doesn'​t see why they'd want to get into muddy water presently, and apparently doesn'​t see any objects or mechanisms down there that would need fording that water to reach.\\ 
 +[21:53] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] goes back to keeping an eye on the yuan-ti.\\ 
 +[21:54] * Ash- watches the group to try to keep the peace.\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lemme understand this)\\ 
 +[21:54] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to touch the edge of the darkness with his fingertip\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (there is a devil face with darkness, and terres has poked it with a stick?)\\ 
 +[21:55] * [[character:​Dylan]] stops terres\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (this is way more fascinating than a mud river)\\ 
 +[21:55] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] returns to the center of the corridor, then sends her lights in the other direction.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Let'​s not stick our hands in places we can't see, this is a lesson I learned on the farm"​\\ 
 +[21:55] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at [[character:​Dylan]] "What gives i poked it and nothing happened?"​\\ 
 +[21:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] doesn'​t elaborate on that\\ 
 +[21:56] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to scoop around the opening with his staff trying to determine if anythign is in there\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "We can't see down the hole, we threw a rock down into that darkness. Did you see the rock or did it dissappear"​\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The lights float down the corridor...\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "in darkness it hides...." ​ mutters to herself.\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Did anyone try to use some sort of light?"​\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (the rock jsut disapeared into the darkness but the stick was looking ok after i pulled it out)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ to the left, there is a door. to the right, there is an empty space, like a ledge.\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "That was a clue!"​\\ 
 +[21:57] * [[character:​Dylan]] points at [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[21:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] uses the lights to explore, checking what is down the ledge, for example.\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "On the Obelisk it says "In darkness, it hides"​\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Remember?"​\\ 
 +[21:58] <​@Ash->​ "But what hides in the darkness?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​lERk4nT)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "The last clue was the enemies, and now we are at the second clue"​\\ 
 +[21:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shrugs "so,to the ledge or to the door?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] * [[character:​Dylan]] stands back and lights a torch\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Stand back"​\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits for people to stand back\\ 
 +[22:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stands back.\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (on that map, we came from the east?)\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] mubles something to herself while looking down the ledge.\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[character:​Dylan]] tosses a torch into the darkness\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we came from south)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (came to T intersection with the face)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ok.)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Does the water flow left (south) or right?)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The torch disappears -- no light, no sound.\\ 
 +[22:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] sighs\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Magic darkness"​\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Can someone dispel that?"​\\ 
 +[22:02] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] looks around the eastern corridor'​s southern turn.\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (right)\\ 
 +[22:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] tries to pull the grate up.\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we are lacking a wizard, all we have is a discount Warlock)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (clerics can dispel, i did it yesterday on my cleric)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​@Ash->​ "I can't dispel that...at least not today."​\\ 
 +[22:04] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] puts just the tip of her magically on fire sword into the magical darkness.\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I have dispel)\\ 
 +[22:04] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] is ready to pull it out as soon as she sees anything happen tho.\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (not sure I have it prepped)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Can Stol Dispel it?"​\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (can you try dispelling the darkness thing?)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (just dont cast magic missle at it)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i actually do)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well if stol has dispell then i won't do the thing with my sword)\\ 
 +[22:05] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks up fro the grate, �This is an ancient place. I will not have power over its darkness, I�m afraid."​\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The tip of the sword disappears...\\ 
 +[22:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] pulls the word back out.\\ 
 +[22:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] tries to pull the grate up.\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*sword)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Where is Stol?"​\\ 
 +[22:07] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] is 45� from you, back at the grate.\\ 
 +[22:07] * Ash- tries to give Stol a hand with the grate.\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- casting dispel magic against the darkness)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (?)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I am not doing that)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol and [[character:​Ash]] -- what is your combined strength?​)\\ 
 +[22:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at [[character:​Ash]] �It�s just here�s the thing. There�s a door ahead, obvious. And then this grate, less so.�\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �I�m thinking my chances are in the mud.�\\ 
 +[22:08] * [[character:​Dylan]] helps with the grate\\ 
 +[22:08] <​@Ash->​ "Why not crawl through the grate holes?"​\\ 
 +[22:09] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] stands, �Can two of you stronger try this?​�\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When [[character:​Dylan]] adds his strength -- the grate groans and grits and comes up.\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (He said small creature, right? not keen on splitting party)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Don't listen to Nature Boy.)\\ 
 +[22:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] hops down. (if less than 10ft)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (10 ft deep)\\ 
 +[22:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] hops down.\\ 
 +[22:13] * [[character:​Dylan]] watches Stol\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You drop and splashe in the water -- it's not bone cold, but it's chilly.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (is Stol in animal form?)\\ 
 +[22:14] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] crosses her arms, realizing that the east corridor is leading to what is essentially a mezzanine for a large chamber below...\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (no)\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "You ok?"​\\ 
 +[22:15] * [[character:​Dylan]] calls down\\ 
 +[22:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks right (downstream) and left (upstream).\\ 
 +[22:16] * Ash- waits at the grate entrance.\\ 
 +[22:16] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits for reply\\ 
 +[22:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] returns to the west corridor, moves around the grate, and looks at the door.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stol -- water is flowing like a lazy cat not wanting to be picked up -- there is nothing of note but the push of the water against your legs.\\ 
 +[22:19] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] sends a flame to the left (upstream), and moves that way 10ft.\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �All I see is the lazy muddy water."​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ok -- let me get this taken care of\\ 
 +[22:19] * [[character:​Dylan]] drops down\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "So the choice is something hiding in darkness, and following this river"​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I vote river"​\\ 
 +[22:21] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] wonders what she is looking at... some sort of clear surface, perhaps crystal? Acting as a window into another dark room...\\ 
 +[22:22] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tries to peep through the window.\\ 
 +[22:23] * [[characters:​Terres]] joins the others around the grate and looks at the door as well\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The water is slow around your legs here...almost pleasant in temperature. Two of the yuan-ti squeeze through the hole, taking up either side of you two.\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Anyone else coming?"​\\ 
 +[22:25] * Ash- shrugs and hops in.\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Ever more so creepy, this place."​ Kaya turns to the Yaun-Ti behind her. Summing up her courage to talk to it once more, "There is a chamber in here. This crystal pane is in the way, however."​\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti looks at you. "​So?"​\\ 
 +[22:25] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] moves away from the crystal window if the Yaun-Ti approach it.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol, et. al. -- what are you doing?)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Surely such a frail barrier is nothing to you?"​\\ 
 +[22:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves another 10ft.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] [[character:​Miri]]?​)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol up or down river?)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ash went into the water, miri is staying up top waiting for kay)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (same way.. to the left. ( i guess south on map)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i can�t see much of the map)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me solve that...)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- you're moving up river)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What are you doing with that drainage basin?"​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] asks [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​i'​m not doing anything, but the others have jumped in."​\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "It looked like just muddy water down there. There are actual rooms this way and that... "\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​3NxHR3k)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- that's what's around you)\\ 
 +[22:29] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shrugs "they chose the river.'​\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- roll perception)\\ 
 +[22:31] * [[character:​Dylan]] is following Stol\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 21\\ 
 +[22:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] rolls her eyes at the Yaun-Ti'​s backside.\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Careful. Someone�s ahead."​\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so right now only Stol and [[character:​Dylan]] are down in the mud river?)\\ 
 +[22:34] * [[character:​Dylan]] waits\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought you and ash were as well)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (and two of the guards)\\ 
 +[22:35] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] moves to where [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Miri]] are.\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( i am waiting above on the grate i think)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​@Ash->​ (I'm in the water)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Yoo-hooo! Having fun down there, gentlemen?"​\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (sounds like 7 above, 3 below)\\ 
 +[22:35] * [[characters:​Terres]] chuckles at "​gentlemen"​\\ 
 +[22:36] * Ash- "​shhhhhhhs"​ up the grate.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You all now hear the splashing...going away from you.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Well. Excuse me."​\\ 
 +[22:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs and eyes [[character:​Miri]] and the snakes. Surrounded by so many scummy, ill-mannered,​ self-righteous enemies...\\ 
 +[22:37] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] just laughs.\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Odd."​\\ 
 +[22:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves 10 more ft.\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (what is visibility?​)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (also it's 5 up and 5 down)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What are you laughing about? Invisible friend telling a joke?"​\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (isn't it 4 snakes + terres/​miri/​kaya?​)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You can see 10 ft eahd -- there is no light, do you have darkvision in a form?)\\ 
 +[22:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] just smiles and shrugs.\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (2 snakes)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (2 snakes up, 2 snakes down)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (oh)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the others are with Stol)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I do in several forms)\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of the yuan-ti slithers along with Stol...\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...as he passes Stol, he unsheathes a sword and shoved Stol back.\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Did you not hold interest in the other rooms up here? There seems to be a lot going on, just beyond that window there."​\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Remain,​ inferior."​\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how far away is the demon face frmo this grate?)\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (15 ft abouts)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti moves ahead and disappears around the corner.\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "They chose to check out the river."​ shrugs.\\ 
 +[22:41] * [[characters:​Terres]] wonders back to the demon face and starts poking at it with his staff again\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol? You letting that pre-processed leather suitcase get by with that?)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (sorry, I shouldn�t lead. on phone with dad, my mom�s having problems)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "You want to try reaching someone'​s hand into the darkness? The obelisk said something would be hidden in the darkness, right? Maybe there'​s a key in there of some kind. Or a deadly trap. Who knows! But, oh, yes, life is sure full of these gambles... or I should say."​\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �[[character:​Dylan]],​ can you stay up with this scaley thug?"​\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hope everything is ok)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​@Ash->​ (Hope all turns out well.)\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- roll persuasion)\\ 
 +[22:45] * [[character:​Dylan]] nods\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​Yes"​\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+6 persuasion\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)+6 '​persuasion'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[22:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] does so-so.\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "What do you think, [[characters:​Terres]]?"​\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti snorts. "Not even if you were pureblooded."​\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I was so hoping you would have rolled higher...)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (me tooooo)\\ 
 +[22:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I would never ask you to do such a thing! It would be beneath you, obviously. Let us humans do the triffling things like that, I say!" Kaya meanders neverously away from the Yaun-Ti and to the darkness mouth.\\ 
 +[22:48] * [[characters:​Terres]] makes sure [[character:​Dylan]] cant see and pokes at the darknes with his fingertip\\ 
 +[22:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps an eye on the yaun-ti.\\ 
 +[22:48] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] lets out a relieved sigh and whispers to [[characters:​Terres]] "I was about to try that, too. You saved me, here!"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "and imagine my disapointment getting stuck with your voice inside my head.  We all have our problems."​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20-5 adv\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(16, 6)-5 '​adv'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (what'​s your AC [[characters:​Terres]]?​)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (you didnt hink anyone was stupid enough to touch the darkness, i showed you... didnt I)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (About time! Jeez!)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (14 ac with mage armor which i cast before we went to see Ras Nsi)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (nouice)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (/me casts bane on the darkness?????​)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you see [[characters:​Terres]] reach out with a finger and pushes it into the darkness...and suddenly, he's pulled up to his shoulder into the hole.\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Kay and [[characters:​Terres]] Yuan-ti 3 and [[character:​Miri]] -- roll init!)\\ 
 +[22:51] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] grows wide-eyed and immediately tries to pull [[characters:​Terres]] back out.\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (eep)\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1 init\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+1 '​init'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 13\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] you feel the cold of the undead creep up your arm)\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (we didn't attack the darkenss... the darkness attacked us...)\\ 
 +[22:52] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to pull out\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (phrasing)\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+5 adv init\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(14, 16)+5 'adv init'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+3 Yuan-ti\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​Yuan-ti'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+3 Shadow\\ 
 +[22:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+3 '​Shadow'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (do i feel like something grabbed and pulled me or was it just a magic force that pulled me in?)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You feel something grabbing you)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (init: [[characters:​Kayalia]] Yuan-ti, [[characters:​Terres]] and [[character:​Miri]] and Shadow)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ROUND 1\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (what exactly am I fighting though? ;_;)\\ 
 +[22:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[22:55] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] doesn'​t know what to doooooooooo\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh i am pulling that sucker out now )\\ 
 +[22:56] <​@Ash->​ (Cut his arm off, save the rest of his body)\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Tactially sound)\\ 
 +[22:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (ohhh so its like disease? cut off the rotted part?)\\ 
 +[22:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (moritfy the flesh to save the soul)\\ 
 +[22:57] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] tries to pull [[characters:​Terres]] free, aiding him in escape?\\ 
 +[22:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- strength check, DC 12, opposed by the shadow)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (D:)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20-5 DC 12\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)-5 'DC 12']: -1\\ 
 +[22:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] was hoping it would just be granting terres a str check at adv)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Just roll)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Beat a -1)\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[22:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(?)]: 7\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (outstanding!)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I THINK jack of all trades works here)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (otherwise its -1)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me look)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I think it applies here just like it does to my init rolls since its a straight ability check rather than one that uses prof)\\ 
 +[23:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] grabs [[characters:​Terres]] by the scruff of his clothes and hauls him back. As he's pulled out, you see a humanoid form get pulled out with [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[23:01] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] eeps. "The foes have arrived!"​\\ 
 +[23:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The yuan-ti slips in between you and the shadow. It swings it's blade...\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 8 (Not good.)\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 15\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[23:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 14\\ 
 +[23:02] <​@Ash->​ (And cuts off [[characters:​Terres]]'​ arm)\\ 
 +[23:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+4 investigation\\ 
 +[23:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+4 '​investigation'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d6+4\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d6(??)+4]: 12\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d6+4\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d6(??)+4]: 11\\ 
 +[23:04] * [[characters:​Terres]] snarls at the Shadow demon "No one grabs me and tries to pull me in some creepy stone mouth!\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ok, this skirish is not for us in the muddy stream, right?)\\ 
 +[23:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] [[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Did some people stay behind and split the party?)\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope -- [[characters:​Terres]] decided to poke a finger where it shouldn'​t belong)\\ 
 +[23:05] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] goes into a rage and stabs twice at the humanoid, both reckless attacks.\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(9, 6)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(13, 15)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] what are you doing?)\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (confusing reply)\\ 
 +[23:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (orrrr conversely, some people who decided to ford a path without getting the consensus of the others is responsible for splitting the party!)\\ 
 +[23:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] uses bonus action to cast Shillelagh on his staf then proceeds to whack the thing about its face\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The shadow swings at [[characters:​Terres]]...\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+5 Shadow\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+5 '​Shadow'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- roll damage)\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (for both attacks?​)\\ 
 +[23:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I�m sorry. My mom has alzheimer�s,​ and just spent an hour with dad on phone debriefing the horrors of the last couple days and deciding it�s time to put her somewhere to live)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d6+3\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d6(??)+3]: 9\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i am so sorry to hear that)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (terres, take 9 psychic damage)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6+12 slashing\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(????​)+12 '​slashing'​]:​ 25\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6 fire\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(????) '​fire'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i'm sorry to hear that)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sorry to hear that Tollers)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (sorry to hear that tol)\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+6 Staff attack\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+6 'Staff attack'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d8+3\\ 
 +[23:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d8(?)+3]: 6\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (assuming both attacks hit, 44 damage total)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (and i also get a reaction if this thing is still alive)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (staff magical, terres?​)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wait...42, not 44)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (with Shillelagh its considered magical)\\ 
 +[23:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (what'​s your reaction?​)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see the darkness trailing off of him like dark dust...\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hellish rebuke the thing dc15 Dex save for half dmg)\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 5d10\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 5d10(?????​)]:​ 25\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+5\\ 
 +[23:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+5]: 22\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so 12 dmg)\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The shadow thing shrieks and throws up it's hands in front of it's eyes...and then disappears like an ink smear.\\ 
 +[23:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Challenge 4, y'​all...)\\ 
 +[23:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] frowns. "​that'​s it?"​\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (anything happens with the Stone mouth darkness?​)\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (now that I think of it, shouldn'​t I have known what was in the magic darkness due to my magical blindsight ability and the dagger of warning too?)\\ 
 +[23:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (if i can pull out a demon every time i touch the thing we could farm EXP easy here)\\ 
 +[23:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (gotta close this out -- needs to get sleep)\\ 
 +[23:13] <​@Ash->​ (agreed)\\ 
 +[23:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (remind me next week to check the mouth hole )\\ 
 +[23:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ With the howls of the shadow demon still reverberating down the halls, we come to the end of this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation."​\\ 
 +\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_43_-_3-3-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/05/06 01:27 by ryubasteon