Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_41_-_2-17-2019

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_41_-_2-17-2019 [2019/02/25 21:57] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When last we left our intrepid group -- they had braved the abandoned city of Omu to descend into the nest of Yuan-Ti to gain the last puzzle cube. One of their number -- the barbarian [[character:​Miri]] -- has help from an unexpected source: one of the yuan-ti mercenaries sent to take them captive. Is this reliable? Will our group fling themselves out of the frying pan into the snake-ridden fire? Let's \\ 
 +[19:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ join them in this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation:​ Fane of the Night Serpent"​ as it begins!\\ 
 +[19:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i met matthew lillard)\\ 
 +[19:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (sweet)\\ 
 +[19:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (did you yell Hack the PLANET at him?)\\ 
 +[19:33] <​@Ash->​ (Tiffany says "​Hi"​ from the other room)\\ 
 +[19:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (i made a joke about "hack the dungeon"​ and he laughed)\\ 
 +[19:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hello Tiff)\\ 
 +[19:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Hello, Tiffany! Nancy says Hello)\\ 
 +[19:39] <​@Ryu>​ (The wife says "​HELLO!"​ as well)\\ 
 +[19:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Maybe we should we investigate that ring [[character:​Miri]] is wearing further..."​\\ 
 +[19:35] <​@Ash->​ "​Agreed"​\\ 
 +[19:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "good luck finding it."​\\ 
 +[19:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yo, am i still tied up?)\\ 
 +[19:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh did she throw ir away?)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​@Ryu>​ (bondage style...)\\ 
 +[19:36] <​@Ash->​ (I still have your sword, and am still fearful of my life now)\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (oh she still has it, it's invisible.)\\ 
 +[19:36] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (eeh miri doesn'​t hate you, your good)\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "What are we doing now?"​\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "The bloody ring is invisible...so if you can figure it out you are a better one than i am."​\\ 
 +[19:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well we need to do something about [[character:​Miri]] and her voices, we cant to much else until we sort that out"​\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Well I assumed you put it on a finger..."​\\ 
 +[19:38] <​@Ash->​ "That seems logical."​\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "one could assume that yes. but i'm a bit too tide up to figure it out at the moment."​\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (*tied)\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Check her fingers for the ring"​\\ 
 +[19:39] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a look at [[character:​Miri]]'​s hands trying to find the blasted ring\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i have such an urge to cackle like a mad person just to throw people off)\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] and/or [[characters:​Terres]] -- roll Investiagion)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (six games in a weekend is so much..)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+4 inves\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+4 '​inves'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (geez...6? I was sweating bullets trying to figure out how to fit in a third game in a week)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] want to roll or assist?​)\\ 
 +[19:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (great start)\\ 
 +[19:46] <​@Ryu>​ (I jus' texted May for ya'​ll)\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 13\\ 
 +[19:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (this is game 7)\\ 
 +[19:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that must have been awesome and terryfing all at once)\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lots of fun, two games had over 100 people)\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You don't know if it's a mater of you don't know what you're looking for, or the ring is actively concealing itself...but you find neither hide nor hair of it.\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (any luck on finding the ring?)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (someone else want to rry?)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (try)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No luck on finding the ring)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​So...i'​m calmer now, and i would like my sword back, however, if ash kept it, i could be used as part of a prisoner rouse."​\\ 
 +[19:45] <​@Ash->​ "​Tomorrow I can probably reveal the ring, if it hasn't melded into her body."​\\ 
 +[19:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shakes his head in confusion.\\ 
 +[19:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] tilts her head "can it do that?​!"​\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (its dark?)\\ 
 +[19:46] * Ash- shrugs\\ 
 +[19:46] <​@Ash->​ "If people can't find it, then you either put it on your toes, pierced it onto some part of your body, or it melded into you."​\\ 
 +[19:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "its not important.."​\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ("​...and a nipple ring of protection +2." "​Pass."​)\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (can ash make a guided arcana throw to find out if he can think of the soul issue?)\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "Why would i put it on my toes? that sounds weird. ​ and i don't do piercings unless they include my sword in someone'​s gut."​\\ 
 +[19:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- what are you looking into specifically,​ and roll Arcana.)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2 arcana\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+2 '​arcana'​]:​ 22 (Yeah, baby)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​@Ash->​ (I'm just throwing out theories)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "What do you mean made into a malison? ​ What's a malison?"​\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dint forget the d4)\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (guidance self)\\ 
 +[19:50] <​@Ash->​ (I don't guidance myself all the time.)\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (that sounds....kinky)\\ 
 +[19:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at [[character:​Miri]] "So what made you rage? What has that ring been filling your head with?"​\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "The ring didn't make me rage Kayilia did.  The thought of going home..." ​ she just shakes her head, the terror in her eyes at the thought of going home saying enough.\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I cant wait to leave this place too but first we need to finish our quest"​\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I dont want to go home either, i think my days of turnip farming are behind me"​\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok -- [[character:​Dylan]] you have Guidance on you)\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "be glad it was turnup farming only." speaks quietly then says louder "​anyway...what'​s our next step?"​\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ok well we know about the rings soul thing from ashs arcana check?)\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "So tell me exactly what the thing in the ring told you."​\\ 
 +[19:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "The ring told me, There is a hidden path down to the temple. At the base of the trail, there is a lake and boats. There are also four guards, but you can easily bluff them if you're wearing our gear. Or you can go left and find a slave grotto."​\\ 
 +[19:56] <​@Ash->​ "Hmmm, I think she's probably in control of herself, but I'll try some other divine spells in the morning to get a better idea if there is any additional danger."​\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (o will use that guidance on investigate to find the path)\\ 
 +[19:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "it also finds you idiots. but that's neither here nor there is it?"​\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 5\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d4(?)]: 3\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well at least we are idiots NOT stuck in a ring"​\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "you know he has a point, hense your snort instead of a snarky response."​\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Yea it should just pass along to the next world, unless it wants to spend eternity disembodied in a ring"​\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I don't know if we are going anywhere or not.  i realize this will come as a suprise to you, but they don't really trust you."​\\ 
 +[19:59] <​@Ash->​ "​What'​s our plan, rest and continue in the morning, or trust the ring, or follow the path Stol found?\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "We could toss the ring to the bottom of the lake or the lava pool, imagine having to spend eternity comuning with fishes ​ or melting slowly"​\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I think the path stol found MIGHT be what the ring is talking about."​\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Ok lets look for the path, see if we can bluff our way to meet with Rah Nsi"​\\ 
 +[20:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs.\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "We should scout that path and check what or who guards it, at leat we know what faction the ring thinks it belongs to"​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​@Ash->​ "Ask your ring voice about Rah Nsi."​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Do you want to rest first lr investigate first?"​\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (or)\\ 
 +[20:02] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] cracks up laughing "I hardly think you are the superior life form. So... mr in the ring, what do you know about rah nsi?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (what time is it ?)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (late afternoon)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​@Ash->​ (I think we established it was late afternoon)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "oh shit...."​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (we could try to scout the path first before we take a long rest)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (also we scouted the path to the path stol found, and to the path is clear i think)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "He, Rah Nsi, is a tool for the lich Acerack. He believes that Acerack will help us bring about the Great Serpent of the Night...but I hold no such illusions. He guards a traitor to his word."​\\ 
 +[20:05] <​@Ash->​ "​Acerack huh."​\\ 
 +[20:05] <​@Ash->​ (Knowledge roll on Acerack?​)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (getting on a like headed home)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lime)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll Arcana or History)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+4 arcana\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(?)+4 '​arcana'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (\\ 
 +[20:06] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 22 (Wow)\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(?)+3]: 10\\ 
 +[20:06] <​@Ash->​ (Must be my day for knowledge)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] is totally cheatin, thats a second 20 so far)\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (did he unfh the bot?)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​@Ash->​ (/me gives {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot a small bag of gold that he grabbed off [[characters:​Terres]]'​ belt)\\ 
 +[20:09] * [[characters:​Terres]] recalls " Acererak is an archlich who travels between worlds and is known to take sick pleasure in devouring the souls of adventurers,​ whom he lures into trap-ridden dungeons where they suffer horrible deaths. This dungeon is called the Tomb of the Nine Gods, for Acererak slew nine false gods and sealed them within it."​\\ 
 +[20:09] <​@Ash->​ "If memory serves right, this Acererak is a real bastard"​\\ 
 +[20:10] <​@Ash->​ "Yeah, I concur with [[characters:​Terres]] that's what I recall as well."​\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Anyone going to scout the path?)\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "So this Rub Nehasi or whatever works for the bad Mr Lich, why would he want to capture us alive"​\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "to get our souls to feed to this Lich?"​\\ 
 +[20:12] <​@Ash->​ "A group of adventurers lured here seems like a good offering."​\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "so, can i be untied yet and get my sword back?"​\\ 
 +[20:13] <​@Ash->​ "I think you are probably safe at the moment."​\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Do you still feel gut stabing urges against any of us?"​\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "nope, all good."​\\ 
 +[20:14] * [[character:​Dylan]] (igloo@sorcery-s9c.kpq.58.172.IP) Quit (Connection closed)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​@Ash->​ "What about [[characters:​Kayalia]]?"​\\ 
 +[20:14] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] ponders for a moment. "not even her."​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "If I wake up dead because you stabbed me in the gut, i  am so haunting you and the ring character wont have anything on me"​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​@Ash->​ "​Really,​ because you were pretty animated no more than 30 minutes or so against her."​\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (So -- long rest?)\\ 
 +[20:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] prepares to rest.\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "If i killed ou terres who would hide behidn me?" ​ turns to ash  "i know i was, but being frozen has away of calming a girl down, so once the rage goes...well it's kind of like....an empty water skin."​\\ 
 +[20:16] * Ash- raises a brow.\\ 
 +[20:17] <​@Ash->​ "If they are comfortable releasing you, I'll return your sword."​\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Meh , she sounds reasonable to me but i was always ​ terrible at judging character"​\\ 
 +[20:17] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will stay perfectly calm and wait.\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "So no murderising anyone, jsut imagine having my ghost following you for the rest of your life.... everywhere"​\\ 
 +[20:19] * [[characters:​Terres]] finds a comfortable spot and starts thumbing through the red spellbook\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "guess that's a no then." [[character:​Miri]] re-adjust her stance as best she can with the bindings and lets her head droop down to sleep standing up.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the long rest passes with no incident. Waking up at night or holding off until morning?​)\\ 
 +[20:22] * Ash- takes a seat with '​Marshmellow'​ and gives [[character:​Miri]] an apologetic look.\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (question....when miri does get her sword back, will she still be atuned to it?)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (as long as no one tries to re-attune it to them)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[20:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] collects the goodberries he created before resting.\\ 
 +[20:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] stares at the light barely shimmering in the sky.\\ 
 +[20:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] mutters to the ring before finally falling asleep.\\ 
 +[20:26] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (ty home now)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb -- stealing the mint's off of [[character:​Dylan]]'​s pillow)\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so we are going to check out that path?)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought we already checked it out and it's clear as far as stol went.  which pretty much means we gotta commit to it or not, i think)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well so far it seems like our best option)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (my wife didnt put no mint on my pillow :P)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I didn�t think the secret path I found was the same [[character:​Miri]]�s guardian explained.)\\ 
 +[20:32] * Ash- in the morning prays for guidance in his spells. (Changing spells)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (have to ask the dm for sure but i think it is)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (my bad then)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i could very well be wrong)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​@Ash->​ "Do we have an object that could be used for divination? Tarot cards, gem inlaid sticks, etc.?"​\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (it is)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​@Ash->​ Or perhaps some herbal or inscense offerings?​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] holds up her tarokka cards. "I can try these?"​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​@Ash->​ "may I borrow them, that is if we have any questions we are uncertain about."​\\ 
 +[20:41] * Ash- looks to the others\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​I'​d still like to be untied and have my sword back."​\\ 
 +[20:42] <​@Ash->​ "Well then I think I have my question."​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (are we RPing that we kept [[character:​Miri]] tied up all night?)\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (that seems a bit much)\\ 
 +[20:43] * Ash- borrows the cards and begins a reading over the next minute to determine how safe it would be to release [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ ( am cause no on untied her)\\ 
 +[20:43] * [[character:​Dylan]] is watching ash reading the cards\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Kay unwraps her cards from the silk pouch and begins shuffling, humming a wordless tune.\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (* i am cause no one untied her)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She sets down three cards...\\ 
 +[20:45] * Ash- chants over them, interlacing questions into the chanting.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The first card shows an armored warrior -- sword raised in triumph. "The Master of Swords -- The Warrior. It means strength and force personified and violence; for those who use force to accomplish their goals. If that's not [[character:​Miri]] I don't know what is."​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​Actually,​ i can sing too but that's neither here nor there."​\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] turns over a second card -- a robed wizard standing with a wand in one hand and a book in the other, but the head points towards [[characters:​Kayalia]] "The Wizard reversed. Someone of great power trying to obfuscate and hide knowledge."​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She turns over the third card: "The Mists... something unexpected or mysterious that can't be avoided; for a great quest or journey that will try one's spirit."​ She looks over at [[character:​Miri]] "I say cut her loose. We need warm bodies for this fight."​\\ 
 +[20:51] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] chuckles.\\ 
 +[20:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] remains motionless and waits once more for someone to untie her.\\ 
 +[20:53] * Ash- finishes his chants.\\ 
 +[20:53] <​@Ash->​ "I have reached a similar conclusion. ​ Weal is all I see from letting [[character:​Miri]] go.\\ 
 +[20:54] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks at [[character:​Miri]] with a double take.\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Did� did you sleep like that?​�\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I did."​\\ 
 +[20:54] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves over and attempts to untie [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[20:55] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stays still while he does so and then moves to get her sword back once she's untied.\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- your limbs are a little stiff.\\ 
 +[20:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] winces at the pain of her blood flowing freely again, as she moves her arms. "​marshmallow please [[character:​Ash]]?"​\\ 
 +[20:57] * Ash- returns [[character:​Miri]]'​s sword, having cared for it all night.\\ 
 +[20:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] bows slightly and sheeths her sword. "​onward then?"​\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (did you take you long rest already?​)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:02] * [[character:​Dylan]] agrees to moving on\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will try to figure out how to make the ring visible again as they head out.'​\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You all break camp...\\ 
 +[21:03] * [[characters:​Terres]] gets ready to continue the trip\\ 
 +[21:04] <​@Ash->​ "If something should happen, and we get separated, let's make this place our rally point."​\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(?)+1]: 5\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You creep along the ruins of the city...\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You come to a tunnel mouth hidden by some limbs and detrius.\\ 
 +[21:06] * [[characters:​Terres]] keeps a lookout for the mentioned guards?\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no ? at the end)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Yes. here."​\\ 
 +[21:10] [[[character:​Dylan]]:#​grovewood PING]\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​so...how do we proceed from here?"​\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "I am unclear, did we decide to creep in and wander around and hope to find the place. Or go with the pretend to have captives route?"​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​@Ash->​ "I believe we are going to creep in."​\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Unless we can get one of the supposed guards here captured and questioned"​\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "Even if we capture a guard can we talk to it?"​\\\ 
 +[21:22] -> [[[character:​Dylan]]] PONG\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Leading question -- do you have clothes and/or gear from the mercenaries?​)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​@Ash->​ (I don't think so)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (three sets)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Going down the tunnel?​)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ill follow [[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[21:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will be near the middle.\\ 
 +[21:22] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves in. (I think I�ve the best perception)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The passage winds into the bowels of the earth. The air is wet and sticky, and the walls are slick with moisture. Harmless centipedes crawl across the floor as you descend.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The smell of water strikes you as you walk down the path. Ahead of you, you see the flicker of light and hear the gentle lap of water against wood and sand.\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �It comes out among some foliage."​\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a bend ahead...and now you hear soft padding of feet on the sand.\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (bend to the right)\\ 
 +[21:28] * [[character:​Dylan]] looks around\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You see four yuan-ti marching about as if they were guarding. You also see a couple of boats with cowbells hanging off of them. The yuan-ti look very bored.\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (https://​imgur.com/​a/​f9JI3wW)\\ 
 +[21:30] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) Quit (Quit: )\\ 
 +[21:31] <​@Ash->​ (Where are we coming from, the south?)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (correct)\\ 
 +[21:34] * Ash- waits at the back of the group, wondering what the front of the group sees.\\ 
 +[21:37] [@[[character:​Ash]]-:#​grovewood PING]\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A couple of the guards mutter to themselves as they pass each other.\\ 
 +[21:37] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] whispers very softly. "​what'​s going on up there?"​\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- roll perception)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 11\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (crap)\\ 
 +[21:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] whispers back, �Four yuan-ti, speaking a crude common."​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "what do we do?" ​ continues to whisper.\\ 
 +[21:41] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will draw her sword slowly but not light it yet.\\ 
 +[21:42] * [[character:​Dylan]] (60292b28@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[21:42] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrugs.\\ 
 +[21:42] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] tries to observe a marching pattern.\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (sorry, technical difficulties)\\ 
 +[21:43] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] whispers "do not wring the cow bells, whatever you do." she turns to dylan. "​where'​s that gear at?"​\\ 
 +[21:43] * [[characters:​Terres]] whispers "shall we try deception?"​\\ 
 +[21:44] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] whispers "the voice says to: Walk up to them -- tell them you're here on business from Ras Nsi. Flash the good your stole from our corpses, you murderous scum, and walk through. These guards aren't the brightest in the crech."​\\ 
 +[21:45] * Ash- watches the group from the back, unwilling to come forward so as not to attract attention.\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "also not to ring the cowbells or we get waht we deserve."​\\ 
 +[21:45] * Ash- whispers up...\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Ok, let�s do that. Lead on."​\\ 
 +[21:46] <​@Ash->​ "What if we ring them and then leave the area before we are seen?"​\\ 
 +[21:47] <​@Ash->​ "In effect, sounding the alarm for no threat. ​ Could get those guards in trouble for making a false alarm?"​\\ 
 +[21:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shrugs "no idea. just telling ya'll what the voice said."​\\ 
 +[21:50] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shrug.\\ 
 +[21:52] * Ash- whispers up\\ 
 +[21:52] <​@Ash->​ "Well then let's do it."​\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​who'​s gonna go first?" ​ whispers.\\ 
 +[21:55] * Ash- lets out a sigh.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​@Ash->​ "Give me a moment."​\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] it is"​\\ 
 +[21:56] * Ash- casts '​Enhance Ability'​ on himself to improve his Charisma\\ 
 +[21:56] * Ash- boldly and confidently marches forward...\\ 
 +[21:57] <​@Ash->​ "You, cretin! ​ Stand aside, I'm here on business for Ras Nsi!"​\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (OK -- roll Deception)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​@Ash->​ 1d20+3 advantage\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]-'​s 1d20(9, 19)+3 '​advantage'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The guards stiffen in place and salute. "GLORY TO RAS NSI! GLORY TO THE RACE!"​\\ 
 +[21:58] * Ash- salutes back.\\ 
 +[21:58] <​@Ash->​ "GLORY TO RAS NSI! GLORY TO THE RACE!"​\\ 
 +[21:59] * Ash- continues on, snapping at the others in his group to keep pace.\\ 
 +[21:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] scurries up to follow behind [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[22:00] * [[characters:​Terres]] trods along\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (when I show you the difficulty, you're going to kick yourselves)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​@Ash->​ (Was it a 22?)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Since everyone has passed, this is taken right from the text: To bluff their way past the guards, the characters must succeed on a group DC 10 Charisma (Deception) check.)\\ 
 +[22:02] * Ash- pauses in front of a door and a path.\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You walk on ahead. You see the boats tied to stakes to keep them from floating off. To your left you see a tunnel and ahead of you you see a door.\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so this guy realy scraped the bottom of the rent-a-henchmen barrel)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah...friggin'​ scabs)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Which way?�\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "left is the slave grotto"​\\ 
 +[22:06] * Ash- goes for the door.\\ 
 +[22:07] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] follows.\\ 
 +[22:07] * [[character:​Dylan]] agrees and follows\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (try the door [[character:​Ash]]?​)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​@Ash->​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] reaches out to try the door -- the handle, a curling brass serpent, doesn'​t move.\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (locked)\\ 
 +[22:11] * Ash- looks at Kayala\\ 
 +[22:12] <​@Ash->​ "Would you do the honors?"​\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She walks up to it and examines it.\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Hmm..."​\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+6]: 7 (Ugh.)\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She reaches into a small pouch and takes out a pair of wires.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+4]: 11\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She works the wire in and grimaces. "​oh...oh..."​ The wire snaps.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+7]: 10\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ There is a small metallic ping and [[characters:​Kayalia]] pulls her hand back, clutching it close.\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Shit! That...wait..."​\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d10\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d10(?)]: 4\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She turns to look at you [[character:​Ash]] and you see a milky white film flow across her eyes. "I can't see!"​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ On her  finger is a small red dot of blood.\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Thats not good"​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​@Ash->​ "​Crap."​\\ 
 +[22:21] <​@Ash->​ "I don't know how to fix that."​\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She puts a hand on [[character:​Ash]]'​s shoulder to steady herself.\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so was she sprayed with something or just poked with poison?​)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (poked with a needle)\\ 
 +[22:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] helps steady [[characters:​Kayalia]] and casts a spell upon her.\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The milky film disperses like fog in a strong wind. She blinks at Stol once and looks around.\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Thank you, [[characters:​Stolanimus]] Now -- about this lock."​\\ 
 +[22:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods, �Dont� do that again."​\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ She takes out another piece of wire and bends it. "Now that I know what to avoid..."​\\ 
 +[22:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] casts Guidance.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(?)+2]: 13\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d4\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d4(?)]: 3\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The lock clicks and the door opens slightly.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ �Whew�\\ 
 +[22:30] <​@Ash->​ "No more injuries like that, okay?"​\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] nods\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (folks i am going to have to go soon, very early day tomorrow)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Right. be more careful."​\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah -- this is a good stopping point.)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Now into the proverbial nest of vipers -- our gang continues on to find Ras Nsi and deliver either terms or doom. This episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ comes to an end!\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_41_-_2-17-2019.txt · Last modified: 2019/02/25 21:57 by ryubasteon