Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_26_-_10-21-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_26_-_10-21-2018 [2018/10/29 00:23] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:35] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we left our stalward gang -- they had run afoul of an old tabaxi named Bag of Nails. After defeating the cunning ambush left by the creature, our group discovered the source of the old cat's anguish: the loss of his son and the need to find the Navel of the Moon and with it, reconnect with his child. Giving up, the tabaxi has offered our cunning raiders food and hospitality for \\ 
 +[19:35] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ the evening. Will they take him up on his offer? Will they try to find the Navel of the Moon? Will they spike his water with catnip and rob him blind? Answers to these questions and more as this epsiode of "The Tomb of Annihilation"​ begins!\\ 
 +[19:35] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[19:35] * Shaddow is now known as [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I am sorry -- feeling a little scatterbrained tonight)\\ 
 +[19:36] * Ryu is now known as Xathos_Beardhand\\ 
 +[19:39] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (I'll play for a little bit atleast, doubt I'm going to make it all session though)\\ 
 +[19:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s fine)\\ 
 +[19:37] * Sentagur is now known as [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[19:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (just put some foods to heat up, maybe that will wake me up)\\ 
 +[19:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails walks on ahead, not bothering to look back.\\ 
 +[19:39] * Magestar is now known as [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[19:41] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] follows after "Bag of Nails",​ curious to use this catman as a new source of information.\\ 
 +[19:41] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps her sword out and lit for now as she follows at the back of the group.\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (my notes from last session say dont trust the taxi hunter , i assume thats this thing misspelled ... not sure why but i aint trusting it)\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails takes a fairly direct path to a rundown building -- a simple dwelling crumbled on one side near the flooded river.\\ 
 +[19:46] * @Xathos_Beardhand follows along quietly\\ 
 +[19:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I never trust taxis)\\ 
 +[19:43] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[19:46] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (Yea, Harl is more of a Uber/Lyft man)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (money to the people, yo.)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (never taken a taxi, an uber or a lyft)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (note, apologies. ​ I will be going semi-afk some tonight. promised my fam I’d do something with them Sun evening for my bday weekend)\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He stops at what looks like a quickly cobbled together door.\\ 
 +[19:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sure -- no problem)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (You can have them all roll up characters and join dear old dad gaming)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (load them up on irc and let the play side characters... duh)\\ 
 +[19:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "This is my house and home. Please come in as my guests. You'll be safe from anything outside.\\ 
 +[19:46] * [[characters:​Terres]] suspiciously eyes the catman\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "We shall hold you to your word."​\\ 
 +[19:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He opens the door and steps aside. You see another set of steps. Apparently, this might have been a root cellar of some sort in the past.\\ 
 +[19:47] * [[characters:​Terres]] whispers to the others " I dont trust him. watch him carefully!"​\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ bag of Nails nods to [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[19:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Please,​ come in and watch the steps."​\\ 
 +[19:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Are they trapped?"​\\ 
 +[19:53] * @Xathos_Beardhand watches the steps carefully\\ 
 +[19:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "i am not going down those steps."​\\ 
 +[19:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails sighs and mutters something about strange customs and walks down the steps, being careful to walk on the edge of the second step from the bottom.\\ 
 +[19:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] follows Bag of Nails, observing the same steps he follows.\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He turns a corner...a few minutes later, you see reflected firelight on the walls. "Now there is light, the second step from the bottom is a little weak."​\\ 
 +[19:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Watch the second from the bottom step, it looks a bit weak."​\\ 
 +[19:56] * @Xathos_Beardhand continues to follow cautiously\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] as you come down you see a simple hovel: a pile of cloth for a bed, a simple table and some stools. There is a cooking fire with some stew beginning to warm.\\ 
 +[19:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Please,​ have a seat. I don't have much, but what I have I give freely."​\\ 
 +[19:54] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows in watching his steps\\ 
 +[19:54] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] stays at the top of the steps, keeping watch for now.\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails gathers bowls crudely carved from wood and sets them in front of everyone...including the seemingly aloof [[character:​Miri]] "I have enough food for you all, please have some."​\\ 
 +[19:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] takes a quick look around the room scanning for signs of traps, before taking a seat.\\ 
 +[19:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] plants his dino selft by the door.\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] roll investigation)\\ 
 +[19:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(①)+2]:​ 3 (O the agony.)\\ 
 +[19:58] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] takes a seat, feeling comfortable there are no traps.\\ 
 +[19:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (im sorry folks, i am passing out slowly . not going to be any good tonight)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s ok -- go and sleep well)\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (good night folks)\\ 
 +[19:59] * [[characters:​Terres]] (Sentagur@sorcery-e1esk2.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Quit: )\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails stirs the stew again. "Do any of you thirst?"​\\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "We have a steady supply of water, but your stew looks nice."​\\ 
 +[20:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails smiles -- the scar on his face warping a little -- and nods. "Thank you. I don't get the chance to feed more than myself."​\\ 
 +[20:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "How long have you been here?"​\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails ponders the question..."​Six seasons."​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He crumples some leaves and adds a dash of spice into the stew, stiring it carefully.\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "That doesn'​t seem like a long time, why did you come here?"​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I have been trying to find the Navel of the Moon...but I am afraid that I will either never find it, or I am too late and my son is dead."​\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He sighs, dipping the spoon and stirring from the bottom of the clay pot.\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Remind me again why the navel of the moon and your son are connected."​\\ 
 +[20:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "The Navel of the Moon is a stone of power. With it, I will be able to see where my son is, and either rescue him..."​ He taps the spoon hard on the clay pot. "...or bring his body home to rest."​\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Could not other magic see the location of your son?"​\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He stops, then shugs his shoulders. "I do not know. I am a simple hunter, not gifted like a shaman."​\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back sorry)\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He starts to ladle out the stew to everyone...even fixing a bowl for [[character:​Miri]] and Stolasaurus at the doorway.\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ With no small effort, he scrapes the last of it into [[character:​Ash]]'​s bowl.\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I wish I could offer more...but there are slim gatherings here in this ruin." He shrugs his shoulders as he puts the pot in the fire.\\ 
 +[20:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] thinks.\\ 
 +[20:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "There is magic that I think may help you, but I've never tried it.  It would however require a piece of fine copper wire, and you to spend a fair amount of time telling me about your son.\\ 
 +[20:18] * @Xathos_Beardhand sits quietly, eyeing the stew cautiously\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails regards you with some suspicion. "What is this magic you would use?"​\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "It is a spell called "​Sending"​. ​ It would allow me to send a short message to your son, to which he could reply. ​ If he is alive and not trapped in a magical place somewhere, it may be a way to determine if he's alive.\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails comes close to you. "How can you do what not even the shamans dared to try?"​\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I don't know, I just can."​\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The tabaxi steps back, taking a seat on the floor. "Eat the stew before it gets cold...and I will consider your generous offer."​\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The cat's tail twitches back and forth as he looks at each of you (except [[character:​Miri]] and Stol) in turn.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (thought I was, while this was going on)\\ 
 +[20:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] listens at the door.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The stew is good -- rabbit, some starches and... something fermented maybe?)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Fermented poison)\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- you hear scraping of wood and swishing kitty tail)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (is that going into your Yelp review?​)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stew does taste good -- even to Stolasaurus,​ who doesn'​t have much in the way of taste buds being a dinosaur and all.\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Depends on how good the poison is)\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (oh, updated everyone'​s XP including the game 1,000)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails scootches closer to [[character:​Ash]] "What do you need of me to cast this spell of yours?"​\\ 
 +[20:30] * Disconnected\\ 
 +[20:30] * Attempting to rejoin channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:27] * Rejoined channel #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:27] * Topic is '​Grovewood - D&D5e Harl's Temple - Current DM: Harlequin-J-Goat- 8:30 PM EST Sundays. - Logs available here: http://​grovewoodsaga.com/​doku.php?​id=campaigns:​harl_s_mad_temple_delight'​\\ 
 +[20:27] * Set by Ryu on Sun Oct 07 13:25:42 2018\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I am not keeping you prisoner."​\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails stands up, reaching for his bow and quiver. "I will return soon." He turns and rushes up the stairs, regarding Stol oddly before disappearing into the dusk.\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (He's gone...now what will you ransack?​)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (miri is just gonna keep watch for as long as she can before finding a place to kip)\\ 
 +[20:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (anyone doing anything before I slightly fast forward?​)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Short resting)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (testing the stew for poison before chowing it down, but nothing more)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll Investigation)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Xathos_Beardhand'​s 1d20(⑪)+2]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ It feels like it's a couple of hours before Bag of Nails comes back -- there are some fresh wounds on him and he has considerably less arrows than when he left. In his paw is a length of copper wire.\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Will this be enough?"​\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "It should be enough, now we will need to spend time talking about your son, and then I will need to rest for the night to mentally prepare."​\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails sits down across from [[character:​Ash]] He sighs and frowns -- reaching deep into his memory. "My son...my son was not the best hunter. He was not the best tracker and certainly not the best shot...but he was brighter than most cubs his age. He could...could...make connections between things that not even the wisest of us could see."​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He scratches the side of his neck. "He would have made a great shaman. he asked questions, and if we did not know -- he'd find out on his own."​\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He points at you, [[character:​Ash]] -- "Do you have cubs of your own?"​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "No children of my own."​\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "My life until lately has been a lonely one."​\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "If you should find yourself with one -- let me give you advice. Let them be curious...but not foolish."​\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He looks down at his dirt floor. "Such was my folly."​\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "How so?"​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I...I should have watched him carefully, or taken him to the shaman to study. We were walking in the jungle far from here. He saw something and ran off before I could tell him to stay by my side."​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nail's ears droop slightly, his whiskers lower.\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "And that's how you lost your son?"​\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I did not fear because I am Bag of Nails. I am the best hunter. Surely I could find my son."​\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Bag of Nails nods. "The tracks...*sigh*...the tracks ended suddenly, like he was snatched from the ground like a rat to a hawk."​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "And so you thought he was taken here, or you thought you would find what you needed here?"​\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I searched. Every day for months. There was no place that I did not look. Everyone in the village helped...but there was no sign of him. My wife..."​\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "I thought what I needed -- the Navel of the Moon -- was here. I've searched for it, but...I don't know where it or my son is. All I know is those coward snakes watch me."​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I would like to know more about the snakes later, but for now I need to know all I can about your son if this is to have the best chance of working."​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Feel free to skip ahead if you need to.)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He shrugs his shoulders. "He liked the sap of the tehava vines and fruit juice. Putting him to bed gave me more scars than the monkeys..."​\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Fast forward an hour)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "...is that enough?"​ He leans forward.\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "We shall see.  I will be able to perform the spell in the morning, and we will see what happens."​\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Yes...rest. Please. Do any of your need cover for the evening? Your dinosaur friend?"​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ "​I'​ll be fine. Thank you though."​\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He walks to the doorway. "You and your dinosaur -- you won't be cold?"​\\ 
 +[20:57] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ "I cannot speak for it, sorry."​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He nods and hands a rough blanket to [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] "Just in case."​\\ 
 +[20:58] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ "Thank you," he smiles thoughtfully,​ before resting\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He goes to a far corner and curls up. "Sleep well."​\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Fast forward to...)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (...Midnight!)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone! Roll CON save DC 17!)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20-1 dc17\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑦)-1 '​dc17'​]:​ 6 (Fail)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(③)+6]:​ 9\\ 
 +[21:01] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ 1d20+5 vs dc17\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Xathos_Beardhand'​s 1d20(⑪)+5 'vs dc17'​]:​ 16 (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (if its poison I have advantage)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yep -- roll again and roll better)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ 1d20+5 vs dc17\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Xathos_Beardhand'​s 1d20(⑧)+5 'vs dc17'​]:​ 13 (Fail)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (...)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so we all failed?​)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (You had one job!)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (looks like it...)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 9d6\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 9d6(⚄⚀⚅⚄⚁⚀⚁⚂⚀)]:​ 26\\ 
 +[21:04] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (I have resistance to poison damage, so half right?)\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As stabbing chills run through your stomach, you are startled awake.\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me double check, but I think so.\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Here'​s a good time to remind some of you, you are under the effect of the AID spell)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (man i knew i should have stated i didn't eat the stew...oh well)\\ 
 +[21:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, you have resistance to poison because you come from a race of raging alcoholics. Take half as your liver cries itself to sleep)\\ 
 +[21:06] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (Whats AID do?)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] [[characters:​Terres]] and myself got +10 max/current hp for the day)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i thought we lost those already, good to know)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As the pain radiates out from your belly, [[character:​Ash]] -- you look up at the cold eyes of Bag of Nails.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Urrrgh"​\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "You might have been right, outsider...but I will not take that chance. The Navel is mine."​\\ 
 +[21:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Now what?)\\ 
 +[21:09] * @Xathos_Beardhand pushes himself up and rubs his belly, "By the gods! Last time something gave me belly a rumble like this, was me wee little nieces cooking..."​\\ 
 +[21:06] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gets to her feet and lights her sword. "You will not live to see morning."​ and rushes nails, skipping that one step, while she goes into a rage.\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Now you will not learn if you son lives, because you'll not survive her."​\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yaa! Kitty Skinning time! Roll init!)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Xathos_Beardhand'​s 1d20(⑨)]: 9\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Can we get it on Tolbot?​)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(③)]: 3\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(①)]: 1 (Uh oh.)\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+3 init\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(③)+3 '​init'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Seriously?​)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (init so far: [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] Bag of Nails, [[character:​Miri]] [[character:​Ash]])\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Above, you hear the thrashing of Stolasaurus -- the poison does not seem to sit well with him, nor with [[character:​Dylan]] [[characters:​Kayalia]] and [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Round 1 -- Xanthos)\\ 
 +[21:11] <May> (you poisoned Kaya? you're awful.)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (we're all poisoned)\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (I poisoned everybody)\\ 
 +[21:14] * @Xathos_Beardhand draws his great sword and attacks, "​C'​mere Kitty, I'm gonna skin ya and make ya into a stew!"​\\ 
 +[21:14] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Xathos_Beardhand'​s 1d20(①)+7]:​ 8 (Ouch!)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No...no you won'​t)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ "Oh! I think I made a stinky!"​ \\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] swings -- a spasm in his gut sends him wide.\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ bag of Nails snarls and lunges for [[character:​Ash]]...\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+3 Claws\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑤)+3 '​Claws'​]:​ 8\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (very much a miss)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- care to neuter Bag of Nails?)\\ 
 +[21:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will make two reckless attacks.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(12, 9)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[21:16] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (oh crap, I get two attacks rofl)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(19, 19)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 25\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (both hit!)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6+10 ​ slashing\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚀⚅⚄⚁)+10 ' slashing'​]:​ 24\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 4d6 fire\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 4d6(⚀⚀⚀⚅) '​fire'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (33 total)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (want me to roll for my 2nd attack or forgo it as I forgot about it)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Blood dapples the ceiling as [[character:​Miri]] slams the edge of her blade into Bag of Nail's torso. He hits thr ground like a sack of potatoes.\\ 
 +[21:19] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (heh)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no need -- [[character:​Miri]] got exactly what was needed)\\ 
 +[21:19] * @Xathos_Beardhand glances up at [[character:​Miri]] "Well, your kill, you get t skin it."​\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (well -- that escalated quickly)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "I hate basements....you can skin it, i want no part of him." ​ and she turns and walks out, skipping that step again.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Well poisoning the short tempered party does that.)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you gonna search the room?)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Sure)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ A quick toss of the room reveals a hollowed gourd with about five doses of a poison called "​Midnight tears" and enough cast away gear to make an explorer'​s pack.\\ 
 +[21:23] * @Xathos_Beardhand continues searching\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s it -- poison and gear)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I’m back. sorry)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s ok -- you got poisoned, Bag of Nails got gacked...all in a day's work)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The room is quiet.\\ 
 +[21:27] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (literally and figuratively)\\ 
 +[21:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] cleans off her blade then goes back to sleep.\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Everyone gets a long rest and the poison works itself out of your system [eww])\\ 
 +[21:28] * @Xathos_Beardhand chops off the cats tail to make sure its dead before returning to his spot\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Now you have a limp cat's tail...or a belt)\\ 
 +[21:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] takes the piece of copper wire and turns it in his fingers, staring at it.\\ 
 +[21:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (am I taking damage from poison?​)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​@Xathos_Beardhand>​ (alright, I'm heading out. Sorry for the early bail.)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You'​ve taken it already, and the long rest has healed you up.)\\ 
 +[21:27] * Xathos_Beardhand is now known as Ryu\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No problem)\\ 
 +[21:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] wakes and gathers her stuff and fills her water skins.\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The coolness of the basement and the humidity of the jungle air make the walls slick with condensation.\\ 
 +[21:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] turns the wire once more in his hand and mutters a prayer over it.\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Your father is dead, but never stopped looking for you.  He did not die well, but it was quick. He was proud of you."​\\ 
 +[21:31] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] tucks the wire away into a pouch after he is done.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (you can reply to this msg! hehe)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (That he can, up to 25 words)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You feel the words drift out into the ether...but it is just talking into the void.\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Dungeons and Dragons! Yaaaa!)\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Well then, you have joined your son.  May your soul finally find peace."​\\ 
 +[21:34] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] leaves the basement dwelling.\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sun greets you with warmth that does little to wash away the clammy feeling below your skin. [[characters:​Xanthos_Beardhand|Xanthos]] starts to guide you to where his group was going next. 
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_26_-_10-21-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/29 00:23 by ryubasteon