Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools

Action disabled: source

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_24_-_9-23-2018

[19:57] <DM_ToA> As we join our intrepid adventurers, they have finally discovered the lost city of Omu. Plunging into the depths of the weed strangled cobblestone roads, they have come to the first Shrine to the Nine Gods – slaying a froghemoth with brutal efficiency and gaining the puzzle cube. However, where strength of arms has helped, strength of wit has fallen short. The group finds themsevles in the
[19:57] <DM_ToA> stone chamber with gas drifting out of the mouths of the stone frogs. Will the froghemoth gain revenge from beyond the grave? Come with us as this struggle for life and adventure begins!
[19:57] * Magestar is now known as Ash
[19:59] <DM_ToA> As the dust settles from the stone door slamming shut, you have a second of uneasy silence before the stone frogs that line the edges of the walls begin a low hiss…and bright blue gas drifts to the floor.
[20:00] <DM_ToA> (everyone has one action to make before the gas takes hold)
[20:01] <Terres> (hmm pre-emptive spare the dying is not a thing i guess)
[20:01] <DM_ToA> (not really)
[20:02] <Dylan> (oh hmm)
[20:02] <Terres> (we are all next to the stone door that just slammed shut right?)
[20:02] <DM_ToA> (someone has to die first…but they're not really specific on how that happens – so stabbing your bestie is an option)
[20:02] <DM_ToA> (Yes)
[20:02] * Ash touches Miri with a spell (Enhance Ability - Strength)
[20:02] <DM_ToA> (You can see the locking mechanism, but it's hard to get to to pick it (disad) )
[20:02] <+Shaddow> (ack, sorry)
[20:03] * Tolman is now known as Stolanimus
[20:03] * Shaddow is now known as Miri
[20:03] <DM_ToA> (that's ok)
[20:03] <Terres> (magic word… Miri smash?)
[20:03] <Ash> (Yup)
[20:03] <Miri> (doesn't she always?)
[20:03] <Dylan> (can i roll a perception check to see if there are any switches or bricks or anything i can see to open the door?)
[20:03] <DM_ToA> Dylan yes)
[20:04] <Dylan> 1d20+2
[20:04] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(⑥)+2]: 8
[20:04] <DM_ToA> Miri you have advatage on strength check, if you rage, I'll let you add double your strength modifier if you rage)
[20:04] * Miri goes into a rage and bashes at the door.
[20:04] <DM_ToA> Dylan – you don't see any sort of switch or mechanism to stop the gas)
[20:05] * Terres desperately looks for any way to open the door from this side as well
[20:05] <Ash> (The door insulted my mother, and pinched my butt…RAGE!!!)
[20:05] <DM_ToA> (miri, roll Strength with advantage and double Str mod)
[20:05] <Miri> 1d20+6 adv
[20:05] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(20, 12)+6 'adv']: 26 (Sweet!)
[20:05] <DM_ToA> (JESUS)
[20:05] <Miri> (hi!)
[20:05] <Ash> (I have created a monster)
[20:05] <@Ryu> (wow… it must have really insulted you…)
[20:06] <Ash> (That was a fierce butt pinch)
[20:06] * May frantically moves to produce her thieves' toolkit from her pack and looks to set about picking the lock.
[20:06] <DM_ToA> Miri's mouth foams like fresh poured beer as she rears back – bare fisted – and throws every ounce of self-preseravtive rage at the door. It explodes, throwing chunks of basalt for yards.
[20:07] * Stolanimus slams his huge snake body against it as well.
[20:07] * Dylan watches May try to pick the lock and miri
[20:07] <Stolanimus> 1d20+4
[20:07] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d20(③)+4]: 7
[20:07] * May stares on
[20:07] <Dylan> “Wow… just… wow”
[20:07] <Terres> (did you just say the door explodes as in we can get out?)
[20:08] <May> “That… didn't seem humanly possible. Hoookay….” She sets about stowing her toolkit and drags her pack outside in a hurry.
[20:08] <Ash> “Well I may have helped that with magic.”
[20:08] * Stolanimus exits.
[20:08] * Terres looks in amazement at Miri the Door Ender
[20:08] * Terres then follows the others out
[20:09] * Miri stomps outside and takes a breather and tries to calm down.
[20:09] <May> (So many times we have been stuck at doors in this and other games… where was miri's dosh smashing skills then?!)
[20:09] <DM_ToA> (and Kaylaini looks to her picks, shrugs her shoulders and puts them away)
[20:09] <DM_ToA> (I have no idea – but architechs and carpenters hate her!)
[20:10] * May is now known as Kayalia
[20:10] <Miri> (i wasn't playing yet?)
[20:10] * Dylan exits
[20:10] * Ash steps out into the sunlight with a smug accomplished look on his face.
[20:10] <Miri> “thanks for the assist Ash.”
[20:10] <Terres> (what was that scribe doing this whole time?)
[20:10] * Ryu is now known as Xanthos_Beardhand
[20:10] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Oi! What in the bloody hell was that! Breakin' all that fine stonework!”
[20:11] <Terres> (i hope he wrote it down for posterity)
[20:11] <Kayalia> (:o)
[20:11] * Kayalia fans the gas back into the room as it threatens to seep out.
[20:11] <Terres> “The door insulted her”
[20:12] <DM_ToA> You see a hagardly looking dwarf amble quickly towards your group.
[20:12] * Xanthos_Beardhand peers down the hall, a squat dwarf, glaring as he reaches for on of the great-weapons strapped to his back.
[20:12] <Terres> “I wouldnt go in there… bad case of gas!”
[20:12] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Oi~ Thats what they said about my mother; but, I still loved her dearly!”
[20:12] * Ash eyes the strange dwarf.
[20:13] <Terres> “I would drink to that but this place has a severe lack of taverns”
[20:14] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “The poor stones!” he shakes his head, “What'd you lot do to get sent here?”
[20:14] <Dylan> “I'm sorry, generally it's polite to introduce oneself before interrogating a group of people…“
[20:14] * Kayalia glares at Terres.
[20:15] <Dylan> “For instance, my name is Dylan pleased to meet you, who might you be?”
[20:15] <Miri> (Brb)
[20:15] <Stolanimus> (ok, I’m afk. Might lurk on mobile.)
[20:15] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[20:15] <Terres> (hey, he said dwarf and this group is in need of more dwarvehood)
[20:15] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Bah! I know all I need to know, going by the state of your equipment; but, if you insist laddy, you can call me Xanthos
[20:16] <Ash> “And what's that supposed to mean?”
[20:16] <Dylan> “Pleased to meet you Xanthos Dylan said brightly
[20:17] <Dylan> “It seems that we were trapped for a short period in that room, and it was decided that the door was best .. uhmm removed from our path.”
[20:17] <Kayalia> “Hmmm…? Master dwarf, how might it be you've found yourself here alone?” Kaya places a hand on her hip and looks the dwarf up and down with interest.
[20:17] <Dylan> “What brings you to this … abandoned city?”
[20:17] * Xanthos_Beardhand looks to Ash “you're s'posed to maintain your equipment there… not just hit things with it, unless you're jus' pissy like that little missy, but by god, I don't know who has more stones… Her or the walls.”
[20:17] * Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) has joined #grovewood
[20:17] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman
[20:17] <Terres> “We are adventuring, ridding the jungle of some of its more unsavory elements, what about you? How did you end up in this place?”
[20:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “I umm… Was travelling with another group, hoping to find somebody worthy for something… Needless to say they all perished before proving their worth,” he shrugs, “at least they went down fighting.”
[20:19] * Dylan smiles placidly
[20:19] <Terres> Ash i think he is talking about your 2nd or 3rd hand chest plate)
[20:19] <Miri> (back)
[20:19] <Ash> “A likely story.”
[20:19] <DM_ToA> (and thus Ryu's time in the group came to a bloody end…)
[20:20] * Miri lights her blade on fire and points it to Xanthos “you best be watching what you call umaintained, or you will find out just how many stones i have.”
[20:20] * Terres chuckles
[20:20] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Aye Aye there little pissy, I'd be more worried about your hands than your blade! Those poor stones.”
[20:20] <Kayalia> “Meeting a number of ill-fated travelers this morning, you know. Almost like a bad omen, perhaps.”
[20:21] * Miri looks to the group. “can i kill him?”
[20:21] <Dylan> “Find somebody worth for something… that seems… vague”
[20:21] * Xanthos_Beardhand looks to Dylan “Ask not for my secrets, and I'll ask not of yours.”
[20:22] <Dylan> “So, can we help you?”
[20:22] <Kayalia> “Over muscled or not, Miri's help keep us all safe this long. That said, Miri you can probably stow your weapon… let's be friends now, okay?”
[20:22] <Dylan> “I feel like killing him might be … unjust”
[20:23] * Dylan sounds like he is trying to puzzle something out in his brain
[20:23] <Terres> “The more the better i say, after that huge frog thing earlier!”
[20:23] * Miri pouts in Kay's and then Dylan's directions. “never let me have any fun.” she sheaths her sword, for now.
[20:23] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “So it seems she's the brawn then, Who's the brains? I've been here far to long and would much like to get back to my forge before my 151st birthday”
[20:23] <Kayalia> “I thought that door might have been some stress relief for you, mmm? Hehehe.”
[20:23] * Terres points at Ash
[20:24] * Ash gives Terres a half-hearted shrug.
[20:24] <Dylan> “Brains?”
[20:24] * Dylan looks at Ash too
[20:25] <Kayalia> “Well, its not me. I'm just an entertainer.”
[20:25] <Terres> “Well if i am not mistaken there should be more of those shrines about and there be trouble too.”
[20:25] <Ash> “Well then, Xanthos Why don't you give us a little more to go on in order to establish some baseline trust in you.”
[20:25] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Probably a well paid one at that,” he winks at Kayalia.
[20:25] * Miri looks to kay. “i can think of better ways to do that.” then goes back to being silent again.
[20:25] <DM_ToA> (Looks like Xanthos won't be a Supreme Counrt judge anytime soon)
[20:26] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Or will I? ;) )
[20:26] <Kayalia> “Oh, you know how it is,” Kaya replies with a smirk.
[20:26] <Terres> (so anyway about that scribe guy we dug out, what happened to him)
[20:27] <Terres> (i bet he knows where we can find more shrines)
[20:27] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “If you want to know, just ask. I've been here far too long as it is, the damned critters keep finding me everywhere I go… Can't get any metal pounding done in this place.”
[20:27] <Kayalia> (I imagine he wasn't in the trial with us… or when we fought the toad… so… .. .. ..?)
[20:28] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Shrines you say, my other group… We ran into two of them before their ill-timed fate caught up with them.”
[20:29] <Ash> “Why would you want to pound metal in a relic like this place?”
[20:29] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Because its what I like to do… Helps me think. Plus, keeps my weapons all pretty.”
[20:31] <Dylan> “You seem rather non-plussed by the deaths of your companions” Dylan says with a raised eyebrow
[20:31] <Ash> “Seems like a stupid place to do it if you ask me.”
[20:31] <Ash> 1D20+2 (because the DM requires it)
[20:31] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(①)+2 '(because the DM requires it)']: 3 (Uh oh.)
[20:31] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Bah, I told them to not go into that shrine… But they wouldn't listen to the one thats been here for a bloody decade!”
[20:31] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[20:31] * @Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) Quit (Quit: Colloquy for iPhone - http://colloquy.mobi)
[20:32] * Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) has joined #grovewood
[20:32] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman
[20:32] <Kayalia> “Whats this about shrines, anyway? This place we were just in looked important, like some sort of trial to reach some important religious relic, or something. But I don't really know anything about the history of this place, or why it is here, or if we should have even wasted our time on it,” and then she continues under her breath, quietly, “or fell on our tooshies trying to get to the
[20:32] <Kayalia> other side of it…“
[20:32] <@Tolman> (Remember Stol is a huge constrictor coiled nearby)
[20:33] * Kayalia tries to forget the scaley rope exists, whenever possible.
[20:33] <Terres> (If Xantos eyes the snake i will tell him not to mind it and its with us)
[20:34] * Xanthos_Beardhand eyes the snake, “Who brought the snakeskin pillow to a place like this?”
[20:34] <Dylan> “OK, would you like to join us? I feel we might be able to aid each other in survival”
[20:34] <Terres> “Did you find anything of interest in those other 2 shrines with your group?”
[20:34] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Figure, it has to be a pet, 'cause its not trying to eat me like the last one did.”
[20:34] <Dylan> “No, that's a real snake”
[20:34] <Dylan> “Be careful, he might be venomous.”
[20:34] <Dylan> “We don't know”
[20:35] * @Tolman raises up.
[20:35] <DM_ToA> (Remember – Stol trolls ophidiophobes hard)
[20:35] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Bah, a little poison jus' adds a little flavor”
[20:35] <@Tolman> StolSnake raises up, moving behind Dylan acting his pet.
[20:36] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “but I can tell you what I know about this place, if you can tell me what you know.”
[20:36] * Dylan looks to Ash
[20:36] * Terres looks at Ash too
[20:36] <Kayalia> “That… is a rope… a very scaley rope… for getting out of pits… its not… a snake … its not… a snake….” Kaya wanders away in a daze.
[20:37] <Ash> “If you've been here for a decade, why do you need information from us?”
[20:38] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Well… Call it fair trade, knowing a little more never hurts does it?”
[20:39] <Terres> (can i roll insight to see if he is BS us?)
[20:39] * @Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) Quit (Quit: Colloquy for iPhone - http://colloquy.mobi)
[20:40] * Miri will move to block kay's view of the snake.
[20:41] <DM_ToA> Terres yes)
[20:41] <Terres> 1d20+3 insight
[20:41] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(⑨)+3 'insight']: 12
[20:41] <Dylan> “Well, we know it's an abandoned city with some sort of weird source of power. We know we have been ttacked by different things here, we know there are multiple death traps here and we know we have just met someone who has had multiple groups of people die while being accompanied by him”
[20:42] <Dylan> “By his own admission.”
[20:42] <Dylan> “Oh and questionably might have seen us go into a room where he may have known there would be a death trap and didn't warn us..
[20:43] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Oi, I never made it out of the problems without my own problems… Hence why I've been here so bloody long…”
[20:43] <Terres> “You been here a decade? Living off of what”
[20:44] <Ash> “Probably snakes and frogs”
[20:44] <Dylan> “You've been trapped here for a decade?”
[20:44] <Dylan> “Sounds lonely”
[20:45] * Kayalia finds a place to sit and takes out a set of tarot cards. She starts separating them into major and minor arcana.
[20:46] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Snakes, Frogs, Fish, and other creatures I kill in order to survive.”
[20:46] <Dylan> “This is interesting, but we really have to get moving. Do you want to join us or not?”
[20:46] * Xanthos_Beardhand looks up at them before looking down, “I just want to go home, OK…“
[20:46] <Terres> “Yes there are shrines that need plund.. exploring!”
[20:47] <Ash> “Then go home. We're not keeping you here, and there's a walk way out of the ruins just over there.”
[20:47] * Ash points the way they came
[20:47] * Dylan sighs
[20:48] * Kayalia places a major arcana down. Wheel of fortune, upright. “Hmmm…“
[20:48] <Terres> “We have business here, who knows when we will be able to leave.”
[20:48] <Dylan> “That is true..”
[20:48] <Dylan> “Joining us will not mean an immediate exit”
[20:48] * Kayalia shuffles the minor arcana eight times.
[20:48] <Dylan> “Actually it may mean dire peril.”
[20:49] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “If only it was that easy… but you should know, there is something here… Some great power, draining the life force for some purpose…” he pauses, “As much as I want to go home, should I not stay and try to end my friends souls suffering?”
[20:49] * Terres nods “Aye”
[20:49] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “This place is cursed, I don't think it would let me leave if I tried anyways.”
[20:49] * Kayalia places the first minor arcana, representing the physical. Death card, upright.
[20:50] * Dylan nods
[20:50] <Ash> “Is that so.”
[20:50] * Kayalia places the second card, the devil, reversed…
[20:51] * Kayalia places the world, upright. “I see…“
[20:52] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Well… no good standing around here… I'm going to go to the next shrine and see if somebody has busted that place up too…“
[20:52] * Terres looks at Ash “To the next shiring it is?!”
[20:52] * Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) has joined #grovewood
[20:52] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman
[20:52] <Dylan> “Please, lead the way”
[20:52] <Kayalia> “Well, I trust in my reading. It tells me there is a change here, a new beginning. Avoidance of distaster. Integration and travel.”
[20:52] * Ash shrugs
[20:53] <Ash> “Sure lead the way, since we just changed the place by avoiding disaster/
[20:54] <Kayalia> “Yes, let us do that.” She begins collecting her tarot cards and binds them with twine again before putting them in her pack.
[20:54] * Terres looks at Kaya ” Avoidence of disaster? we been heading head first into disasters since we came to this jungle”
[20:54] * Terres follows Ash and the new “Friend”
[20:54] <Kayalia> (I basically used major arcana s the minor ones since I am no expert on tarot yet lol)
[20:55] <Kayalia> “Well, my reading… was for him. Not us.”
[20:55] <DM_ToA> The dwarf Xanthos takes the group across the field, over the stone path and to a small building.
[20:56] <DM_ToA> A ruined shrine stands at the heart of this walled compound. Tall monoliths flank the entrance, decorated with images of a jaguar with six snakes sprouting from its shoulders. A stone door is set into the shrine beyond.
[20:57] <DM_ToA> (https://media-waterdeep.cursecdn.com/attachments/2/899/305a.jpg – #4)
[20:57] <Kayalia> “How many shrines are there around here? It seems like a lot for this area, don't you think?”
[20:58] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “I only know of four…“
[20:58] <Dylan> “Are all of these shrines to different deities?”
[20:59] <Kayalia> “All we got was like a square thing. Do we really need that? Let's look for the place where that doomsday device was supposed to be.”
[20:59] * Terres looks at the image trying to figure out who it represents
[20:59] <Ash> “These square things are likely keys to where this artifact is.”
[21:00] <DM_ToA> Terres roll religion)
[21:00] <Miri> “there are nine shrines.”
[21:00] <Terres> 1d20+3
[21:00] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(①)+3]: 4 (That stinks.)
[21:00] <Kayalia> (I wanna go to shrine #18)
[21:00] <Kayalia> (drool)
[21:00] <DM_ToA> (Fate shrugs its shoulders at you and goes back to watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”)
[21:01] <Kayalia> “Based on what?”
[21:01] * @Tolman (tolman@sorcery-9iu.5ed.137.166.IP) Quit (Quit: Colloquy for iPhone - http://colloquy.mobi)
[21:01] * Xanthos_Beardhand ignores the group as he walks over to the four mounds of neatly piled rocks, and hand carved stones, and kneels down next to them. “Another day my old friends, I survived another one… its just not the same without you,” he speaks silently.
[21:01] <Dylan> “Nine..
[21:02] * Dylan lets the dwarf has his moment
[21:02] <Terres> (are they dwarf sized mounds ?)
[21:02] * Miri speaks after the dwarf has his moment. “that's what it said on the guard hut anyway.”
[21:03] <DM_ToA> (dwarf, 2 human and either a tall human or an alf)
[21:03] <Dylan> (gordon schumway?)
[21:03] * Stolanimus slithers along beside Dylan still playing the part of pet.
[21:04] <Terres> “Is this the shrine they died in?”
[21:04] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Aye…“
[21:04] <Terres> “Traps or something worse?”
[21:05] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Worse…Don't trust the statues…“
[21:05] <Dylan> “The last shrine had killer froglike things”
[21:05] <DM_ToA> (brb)
[21:05] * Dylan points at the panthers
[21:05] <Dylan> “What is this going to have”
[21:06] * Dylan inspects the statues
[21:06] * Terres proceeds toward the shrine looking for any writings on the walls
[21:06] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “This place has living statues…“
[21:06] <Dylan> 1d20
[21:06] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(⑯)]: 16
[21:06] <Dylan> (perception)
[21:07] <Kayalia> “Well, if it killed them, we should scram. Its not like we're invincible, gentlemen… and Miri.”
[21:07] <Ash> “Living statues?”
[21:09] <DM_ToA> Terres you see some writing, but…danged if you know what it is)
[21:09] <Terres> (hehe i can read all writing)
[21:09] <DM_ToA> (that's right)
[21:10] <Terres> (Eyes of runkeeper)
[21:11] <DM_ToA> The two stautes on either side of the closed door are still – given the growth of plants on them, they're not the statues that killed Xanthos's group.
[21:11] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “You know, they look like they're stone, but then they move, and stab you through the heart with a spear… Thats how they got Master Longwind anyways… Right as he was trying to tell us the imporatance of the cubes.”
[21:11] * Terres traces over some of the writings with his finger and mumbles “Shagambi”
[21:12] <Miri> “Wisdom.”
[21:12] <Terres> “It says : Shagambi teaches us to fight evil with honor.”
[21:13] <Miri> “So wisdom teachses us to fight evil with honor?”
[21:13] <Kayalia> “What is Shagambi? Is it a giant toad monster?”
[21:14] <Terres> “The writing we found in the guard hut sad something about Shagambi is wisdom”
[21:14] <DM_ToA> (Looks like it's a weird cat-snake hybrib)
[21:15] <Terres> “We should continue”
[21:15] <DM_ToA> (anyone going to try to open the door?)
[21:15] * Terres takes a few steps toward the door then looks it over
[21:15] <Stolanimus> (I have no hands)
[21:16] <Terres> (where we are going we dont need any hands… we have Miri)
[21:16] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “The statues you have to worry about are in the shrine… “
[21:16] <DM_ToA> (The stone door looks like it's 600 lbs)
[21:16] <Terres> (looking for sigh that says push or pull)
[21:16] <Ash> Miri is enhanced with “mega-strength” right now)
[21:16] <Dylan> “So…“
[21:17] <Miri> “Well is someone gonna check for graps or should i just open it and find out?”
[21:17] <Miri> (how long does enhanse ability last?)
[21:17] * Terres steps aside and lets Miri handle the door
[21:17] <Miri> “such gentlemen….not” she mutters to herself as she attempts to open the door.
[21:18] <Dylan> “You seemed to be having so much fun with the doors”
[21:19] <Terres> “You have prior experience”
[21:19] <Ash> (1 hr)
[21:19] <Miri> (wow)
[21:19] <Kayalia> “When did things get stabby around here?”
[21:20] <DM_ToA> (when you got off the boat)
[21:20] <Kayalia> (boat?)
[21:20] <Stolanimus> (afk)
[21:20] * Miri sighs “i'm gonna need help with these doors, they are heavy.”
[21:20] * Dylan looks at the door for keyholes or anything while Miri has at it
[21:20] * Kayalia gingerly pokes one of the status flanking the entry.
[21:21] * Xanthos_Beardhand stands up and walks over to Miri
[21:21] <Dylan> (perception ?)
[21:21] <DM_ToA> (sure)
[21:21] <Dylan> 1d20
[21:21] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(④)]: 4
[21:21] <Dylan> (nope)
[21:21] * Ash turns to Xanthos.
[21:21] <DM_ToA> (nope)
[21:21] <Ash> “How did you get in here last time?”
[21:21] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “If you really want to go in… Don't say I didn't warn you, but if all else fails, I'll take one of those bastards with me this time.”
[21:22] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Took me, and the humans to open the doors”
[21:22] <Terres> “Well this shrine stands between us and whatever is sucking souls around here”
[21:22] * Dylan touches the door and says “Shagambi”
[21:23] <DM_ToA> The door stands still as Dylan touches it.
[21:23] <Miri> “stop gabbing and start helping.”
[21:23] <Terres> (umm did we have any kind of break between the last shrine and now?)
[21:23] * Dylan tries knocking on the door
[21:23] <Miri> (nope)
[21:23] * Xanthos_Beardhand goes about helping opwn the door
[21:23] <Ash> (We have not)(
[21:23] <Kayalia> (short rest due to light activity, maybe?)
[21:24] <Dylan> “Travelling peddler, would you be interested in a new pot?” Dylan calls
[21:24] <DM_ToA> (Here's the rule – everyone who is going to help Miri push open the door adds a +1 to Miri's Strength adjustment. She gets advantage from the buff.)
[21:24] <Dylan> (avon lady..)
[21:24] <DM_ToA> (land shark)
[21:24] * Ash assists Miri
[21:24] * Dylan aids Miri
[21:24] * Kayalia watches.
[21:25] * Terres puts up a shoulder against the door as well
[21:25] <Dylan> (dylan only adds a +1?)
[21:25] <Terres> “I'll sweep low, you guys sweep high!”
[21:25] <DM_ToA> (+4 so far)
[21:26] * Kayalia wonders why they're talking about sweeping things up with a broom or whatever.
[21:26] <Terres> (i could summon a mage hand to push too if needed :)
[21:26] * Miri growls as she goes into another rage and shoves with all her might and with everyone helping
[21:26] <Dylan> “You know, i feel like there should be a lever or something to push”
[21:26] <DM_ToA> (roll)
[21:26] <Miri> 1d20+10 adv
[21:26] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(12, 19)+10 'adv']: 29
[21:27] <Miri> (*cackles*)
[21:27] <Kayalia> (doesnt mage hand only have 5 lbs of push like a str 1 character?)
[21:27] <Ash> (yes)
[21:27] <DM_ToA> The door groans and protests the forces of the interlopers…fetid, coppery air rushes out.
[21:27] <Kayalia> “Oh my.”
[21:27] <DM_ToA> (Why do I have doors? Why bother?)
[21:27] <Terres> (well 5 punds is 5 punds especially when its 10 ponds)
[21:28] <Dylan> (thats us, bane of doors everywhere)
[21:28] <Miri> (i'm like the anti-vox machina atm. i'm sure it won't last tho harl)
[21:28] <Terres> (yea we are spending all our high rolls on doors so far)
[21:29] <Miri> (i only have one rage left, so spend it wisely ya'll :P)
[21:29] <DM_ToA> Steps descend into a fifteen-foot-high, moss-covered room. Four statues of Omuan warriors stand in alcoves to either side, overlooking a barred gladiatorial pit in the floor. Each statue looks like it was meant to hold a spear, but its weapon is missing. On the far side of the chamber, a stone pedestal stands conspicuously bare. A relief on the wall behind it shows a monstrous jaguar with
[21:29] <DM_ToA> six snakes protruding from its shoulders, fighting off a squat, frog-like humanoid armed with a spear. To the left of the relief is a narrow tunnel with stairs leading down.
[21:30] * Miri eyes the stone pedestal “did anyone happen to ask the dwarf if they managed to get what was already in here?”
[21:31] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “We did not…“
[21:31] <Dylan> “So these are the statues which come to life and kill people?”
[21:31] * Dylan asks pointing
[21:32] * Miri draws her sword and lights it as she moves into the room.
[21:32] * Kayalia frowns. “I'll hide behind Miri thanks.”
[21:32] * Kayalia scurries to shadow Miri.
[21:33] <Terres> “Good call”
[21:33] <Ash> “Well looking at this room, it almost looks like we are supposed to give the statues spears.”
[21:33] * Xanthos_Beardhand glances into the chamber, “They're not here… They're gone?”
[21:33] <Ash> “As unsafe as that sounds.”
[21:34] <Terres> “Whast gone?”
[21:34] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Last time, one of them did something… and the grate opened and they came out.. don't ask what, I don't know, but it seems they went back down there.”
[21:35] * Dylan looks at Kay
[21:35] <Dylan> “Do you see any traps?”
[21:35] * Terres feeling nervous refreshes mage armor on himself
[21:36] <Kayalia> “I don't know, do YOU?”
[21:36] * Miri is just moving forward.
[21:36] <Kayalia> 1d20+5 perception
[21:36] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(⑮)+5 'perception']: 20
[21:37] * Kayalia starts looking around since she's apparently designated trap spotter.
[21:37] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (I've been redacted rofl so scratch what I said last)
[21:37] <DM_ToA> (they really need to use bullet points in these games)
[21:37] <Ash> “Shouldn't we consider propping the doors open this time?”
[21:38] <Dylan> “That's a good idea”
[21:38] * Kayalia scours for odd mechnisms and out of place stuff whereever she can in Miri's wake.
[21:38] * Dylan looks around for something to use to prop the door open
[21:38] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “When we follow the steps, and go down the hall… watch your footing, the trap is there that sends out the killing statue.”
[21:38] <Kayalia> “There… that's probably a trigger if stepped on.”
[21:39] * Kayalia points to a plate on the floor, in the center.
[21:39] <DM_ToA> IN the gladiator pit, there is a stone that's slightly higher than the surrounding floor.
[21:39] * Miri makes note and avoids the trap.
[21:39] <Kayalia> “Its down in that pit, though.”
[21:40] * Terres looks for any images or writing around the statues making sure to avoid stepping near the pit
[21:40] * Kayalia crosses her arms. “But, really, doesn't it look like somebody has already made there way through here?”
[21:40] <DM_ToA> (roll perception, Terres)
[21:41] * Miri moves to the seemingly empty pedestal and takes a closer look.
[21:41] <Terres> 1d20+3
[21:41] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(⑯)+3]: 19
[21:42] * Ash lingers by the door, watching everything in case a fight breaks out.
[21:42] <DM_ToA> Miri roll perception)
[21:42] <Miri> 1d20
[21:42] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(⑮)]: 15
[21:43] <DM_ToA> On top of the pedistal, there is a small hatch.
[21:43] <Stolanimus> (back)
[21:43] * Terres points to some writing on the wall
[21:43] <Miri> “hey gues, there is a hatch in this pedestal!” she calls back.
[21:44] * Xanthos_Beardhand cautiously watches the statues, his greatsword out and ready
[21:44] <Terres> “Carefull around here, there are poison holes in this wall , if we trip a trap we could end up like in the last shrine”
[21:45] <Terres> (can u stuff the holes with dirt or something to block them or are there too many?)
[21:45] * Dylan looks around to see if he see's anything useful
[21:45] <Dylan> 1d20
[21:45] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(④)]: 4
[21:45] * Stolanimus stays in the rear.
[21:45] * Dylan is very unperceptive
[21:46] <DM_ToA> (yes, you can stuff dirt or clay into the holes)
[21:46] * Terres goes around collecting dirt/clay to fill the poinson holes in
[21:47] <Terres> (if needed i will mix dirt with some of my drinking water to make mud)
[21:47] <DM_ToA> Miri and Kay – are you moving forward in the pit?)
[21:47] <DM_ToA> (ok)
[21:47] <Miri> “My best gues is either someone tries to pry the hatch in the pedestal, or someone needs to fight a thing to get whatever we need from here.”
[21:47] <DM_ToA> (Sorry, Just Kay)
[21:48] <Terres> (so the trap is down in the pit bellow the huge grate in the center?)
[21:48] <DM_ToA> (yes)
[21:49] <Kayalia> (Hm? Sorry I was afk a few. )
[21:49] * Miri turns to the group. “is someone going to try to open this hatch? or am i going to send you all out before trigger the trap in the pit?”
[21:49] <Terres> “I wonder if we can trip that mechanism from up here? and see what happens with those poison holes blocked”
[21:49] <DM_ToA> (Are you going to walk further in the pit?)
[21:50] <Dylan> “What is we opened the latch with like a …“
[21:50] * Dylan looks around to see if anyone has a staff
[21:50] <Kayalia> (how can I go further if I am not in it?)
[21:51] <Dylan> “Long stick of some sort”
[21:51] <DM_ToA> (opposite the enterance to the pit is another tunnel)
[21:52] <Terres> “I have a staff but i doubt you will be able to pry open the hatch on the pedastal with it”
[21:52] <Kayalia> (oh the tanell leads into the basement which is under that grate?)
[21:53] <Kayalia> (tunnel…*)
[21:53] <Kayalia> (how the heck did I type tanell…)
[21:53] <DM_ToA> (the tunnel leads into the gladatorial pit, opposite of that opening, is another one that leads to “4C')
[21:53] <Ash> “What do you see?”
[21:54] <Kayalia> (4c…?)
[21:54] <DM_ToA> (on the map – I sent the link earlier)
[21:54] <Kayalia> (I dont see it)
[21:54] <Ash> (Probably the cage area. We have the PC notes, not the DM notes)
[21:54] <Dylan> “Why does a shrine have a fighting pit?”
[21:54] <Dylan> “Also what was the deal with fighting with honor?”
[21:55] <Kayalia> “Sounds like a Miri thing.”
[21:55] <Ash> “Perhaps it is a fighting deity.”
[21:55] * Dylan nods
[21:55] <Miri> “then everyone get out and i will go trigger the trap and fight whatever comes at me.”
[21:55] <Kayalia> “Ahh….”
[21:56] * Xanthos_Beardhand looks to Miri
[21:56] * Kayalia makes this face :x
[21:56] <Dylan> “Hmm..”
[21:56] <Ash> “Are you sure that's wise.”
[21:56] <DM_ToA> (Am I drooling? I am sorry if I'm drooling.)
[21:56] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “No, I should be the one… If I die here, I can atleast join my friends”
[21:56] <Terres> “Fighting whatever comes alone is not wise, we should not split up”
[21:56] <Miri> “i'm sure it's not wise, but it also seems to be what needs to be done in order for us to obtain the next cube.”
[21:56] <Stolanimus> (will I fit in here?)
[21:57] <Dylan> “You are right Xanthos you are the most dispo.. i mean recent member of our group. Go down and hit that latch”
[21:57] <Ash> “I'm guessing there is a better way, that doesn't get your pretty little brains smashed against a wall.”
[21:57] <Kayalia> “I voluneteer to stay out of the pit! That way if you get trapped somehow, I can try, to help you out again!”
[21:57] <DM_ToA> (Yes)
[21:57] * Dylan says with a smirk
[21:58] * Xanthos_Beardhand walks towards the pit, down the hall, keeping a sharp eye out for the pressure plate that triggered the statue that got his friends
[21:58] * Terres shrugs and then fishes out a crowbar out of his pack while others are arguing about the bit and tries to open the pedastal
[21:58] <Miri> “Well…while you are trying to find it…” starts heading for the pit, keeping in mind the trap that kay pointed out earlier.”
[21:58] <Miri> (minus the last ” )
[21:58] <DM_ToA> Terres make a Strength check)
[21:58] * Stolanimus follows behind MIri.
[21:58] <Terres> 1d20
[21:58] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(②)]: 2
[21:59] <Terres> “Hey before you go down there can you help me with this first?”
[21:59] <DM_ToA> (Let me check something)
[21:59] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (oh god.. we're all dead)
[22:00] * Dylan goes and helps
[22:00] <DM_ToA> Terres tries to pry open the catch with the crowbar…
[22:00] * Dylan goes and helps Terres
[22:00] * Terres strains at the crowbar without success “Hey whats the worst that could happen?”
[22:00] <Dylan> (str chk?)
[22:00] <DM_ToA> …the crowbar is shoved into the slender crack of the pedistal…
[22:00] <DM_ToA> (sure)
[22:01] <Dylan> 1d20
[22:01] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(⑧)]: 8
[22:01] <Dylan> (+10)
[22:01] <Terres> (bahaha we are so pathetic)
[22:01] <Dylan> (er 18 doesnt make it?)
[22:01] <DM_ToA> As the pair pull with theil spinly might…there is a loud metallic snap…and a hiss…
[22:01] <Miri> (your strength is plus 10?)
[22:01] <Dylan> (yea)
[22:01] <Miri> (how?!)
[22:02] <DM_ToA> Bright blue gas comes out of the unstoppered holes…
[22:02] <Ash> “And this is our cue to leave.”
[22:02] <Dylan> (i took a double stat bonus instead of a feat)
[22:02] * Ash takes a step through the doors
[22:02] <Miri> (and i was the one making strength checks for doors?!)
[22:02] <DM_ToA> (EVERYBODY – Make a Con save DC 12)
[22:02] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (is it poison?)
[22:02] <DM_ToA> (It ain't kool-aid)
[22:02] <Miri> 1d20+6 vs DC12
[22:02] <TolBot> Miri's 1d20(⑬)+6 'vs DC12']: 19 (Success)
[22:03] <Dylan> (you seemed to want to do it)
[22:03] * Kayalia immediately usesher magical fan to sweep the gas away toward the door.
[22:03] <Terres> 1d20+2 vs dc12
[22:03] <TolBot> Terres's 1d20(⑳)+2 'vs dc12']: 22 (Critical success)
[22:03] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+2 adv
[22:03] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(4, 3)+2 'adv']: 6
[22:03] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (wow…)
[22:03] <Miri> (also…how you get a double stat thing? )
[22:03] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (oh well I have resistance to poison)
[22:03] <Dylan> (everyone remember to add +4 to your saving throws)
[22:03] <DM_ToA> (and the dwarf fails at being a dwarf)
[22:03] <Kayalia> 1d20+1 CON… :I
[22:03] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(⑥)+1 'CON… :I']: 7
[22:03] <Dylan> 1d20+3
[22:03] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(⑦)+3]: 10
[22:03] <DM_ToA> 4d6
[22:03] <TolBot> <[DM_ToA's 4d6(⚄⚃⚂⚁)]: 14
[22:04] <Kayalia> (Does my magical gale help?)
[22:04] <Ash> 1d20-1 vs dc12
[22:04] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(②)-1 'vs dc12']: 1 (Fail)
[22:04] <Terres> (you have advantage on poison? i thought its just resistance)
[22:04] <DM_ToA> Everyone who succeeds, takes 7 points of damage. Fail and you take 14.
[22:04] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (Dwarven Resilience • PHB 20 You have advantage on saves against poison and resistance against poison damage. )
[22:04] <Kayalia> (Guess not…)
[22:05] <Miri> (*nudges dylan*)
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (OK – everyone who fails their save gets another shot)
[22:05] * Terres checks the hatch quickly for a cube
[22:05] <DM_ToA> (Thanks to the war fan)
[22:05] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+2 adv
[22:05] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(13, 10)+2 'adv']: 15
[22:05] <Dylan> ( +3 bonus to all saving throws , so.. that means..)
[22:05] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (+4, so 19)
[22:06] <Dylan> (i made my throw)
[22:06] <Kayalia> 1d20+1 CON
[22:06] <TolBot> Kayalia's 1d20(⑱)+1 'CON']: 19
[22:06] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (ok 18… so I should be golden)
[22:06] <DM_ToA> (everyone who made the throw gets 7. Everyone who *still* failed gets 14)
[22:07] <Ash> 1d20-1 vs dc12
[22:07] <TolBot> Ash's 1d20(⑯)-1 'vs dc12']: 15 (Success)
[22:07] * Kayalia coughs and stumbles to her knees. Thankfully she managed to thin the poison gas a little to dull the impact.
[22:07] <Terres> “Well that was.. expected …Cough”
[22:07] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (so.. would having resistance on a successful save… negate it?)
[22:07] <DM_ToA> (no, you would take half of the half – 3 points)
[22:07] <Stolanimus> 1d20+2 con save
[22:07] <TolBot> Stolanimus's 1d20(⑱)+2 'con save']: 20
[22:08] <Terres> (i think its rounded up, stop coddling us DM)
[22:08] <DM_ToA> (If you think I'm coddling you now…just you wait.)
[22:09] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (yea, you just unleashed the T-Virus)
[22:09] <DM_ToA> (*AGAIN*)
[22:09] <Terres> (hey its not my fault some fool gave me a crowbar in my adventurers pack)
[22:09] <Miri> “Someone smack terres for doing something stupid again.”
[22:09] <DM_ToA> As the gas passes into the jungle air, everyone breathes a little easier.
[22:10] * Miri continues down into the pit headed for the plate that should summon death.
[22:10] * Terres looks at his handywork
[22:10] <DM_ToA> (“At least I'll die as a I see it coming.”)
[22:10] <DM_ToA> Terres – your legacy will be a couple of scratch marks and the miffed-ness from your party.)
[22:11] * Ash takes time to work on his own, now serious, wounds with his healer's kit.
[22:11] <Terres> (also Dylan actively helped me do this so my genius is spreading)
[22:11] <Dylan> (am i supposed to make a saving throw again?)
[22:11] <Ash> 1d6+10
[22:11] <TolBot> Ash's 1d6(⚂)+10]: 13
[22:11] <Terres> (we failed at cracking this thing open?)
[22:12] <DM_ToA> (Oh, yeah – you failed.)
[22:12] <DM_ToA> (No, there is no need for a save)
[22:12] <Kayalia> “I am not feel that great,” Kaya mumbles in between coughs.
[22:12] <Kayalia> feeling*
[22:12] <Terres> “Bah manybe someone else wants to try to open this thing!”
[22:13] <Miri> (brb)
[22:13] * Kayalia shuffles over and scrutinizes the hatch for a bit, wondering if there is something she could do with her thieves' tools to trigger it to open.
[22:13] * Dylan tries the hatch again
[22:13] * Xanthos_Beardhand glances back at Terres and Dylan “Oi! You lot are worse than a babe with a block. If it doesn't belong there, don't stick it in it…“
[22:13] <Dylan> 1d20+10
[22:13] <TolBot> Dylan's 1d20(⑯)+10]: 26
[22:13] <DM_ToA> (You don't see anything)
[22:14] <DM_ToA> Dylan leans into it – muscle and sinew pop out like rope against his skin…but the hatch refuses to budge.
[22:14] * Ash returns to the entrance to observe, covered with fresh salves and bandages.
[22:14] <Dylan> “Wow… apparently we need Miri to do all the muscle work”
[22:14] <Terres> “Well if this is a shrine to god of wisdom ,i say its wiser to crack it open than to fight”
[22:15] <Kayalia> “Knock it off. There is probably a trigger for this somewhere. Don't force it or we'll get the gas again, probably.”
[22:15] <DM_ToA> Miri are you in the pit?)
[22:15] * Terres packs up the crowbar and then follows Miri
[22:15] * Dylan stops
[22:15] * Dylan follows Miri and Terres
[22:16] <Miri> (back)
[22:16] * Xanthos_Beardhand follows after Miri keeping a keen eye out for the trigger
[22:16] <Terres> “Im not gonna let her fight alone, I always have her back (for my protection)“
[22:16] * Miri is in the pit and about to step on the trigger unless someone stops her.
[22:16] <Terres> “Wait up we are comming”
[22:16] <Xanthos_Beardhand> 1d20+1 perception (+2 if investigation)
[22:16] <TolBot> Xanthos_Beardhand's 1d20(⑩)+1 'perception (+2 if investigation)']: 11
[22:17] <DM_ToA> (You'd swear the trigger was nearby…but you can't remember where…)
[22:18] * Miri waits for everyone who is coming to get down here then steps on the trap.
[22:18] <Xanthos_Beardhand> “Where'd you go you little bahstad!”
[22:18] <DM_ToA> (Is everyone who is going to join Miri in the pit?)
[22:18] <Miri> (-trap +trigger)
[22:18] * Kayalia looks around to see who isn't going downstairs.
[22:18] * Stolanimus follows behind Miri.
[22:18] <Kayalia> (btw how is everyone on HP? I am at 20/39 …)
[22:18] <Stolanimus> (I’m like 5ft wide and 30ft long)
[22:18] <DM_ToA> (So, it's Dylan Miri Terres Stol-aconda and Xanthos?)
[22:19] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (55/58)
[22:19] <Stolanimus> (I’m pretty wounded, but no worries, cause will just lose my form)
[22:19] * Terres yells “If you have range you can help from above the grate unless there is trouble up there too”
[22:19] * Ash is at the entrance (full health now)
[22:19] <Miri> (61/73)
[22:20] <Kayalia> “If there is trouble up here I don't want to be alone…“
[22:20] <Terres> (im 43/46 if dwarves only get quarter dmg)
[22:20] * Miri has her sword at the ready and lit and steps on the trigger.
[22:20] <Dylan> (wait)
[22:20] <Kayalia> (So I am the only one at ahalf HP? ~_~)
[22:20] <DM_ToA> (waiting)
[22:20] <Dylan> (how wounded is Stol?)
[22:20] <Kayalia> (I took a fall and then poison gas… )
[22:21] <Dylan> (how wounded is Kay?)
[22:21] <Miri> (even if stol drops his form he should have one more chance to cast it and then he'd have a bunch of hp again)
[22:21] <Terres> (Stol is a druid , they cant die)
[22:21] <Kayalia> (half hp)
[22:21] <Stolanimus> (snake is at 27/60)
[22:21] <Stolanimus> (but don’t worry)
[22:21] * Dylan heals Kay
[22:21] <Ash> (Note: You can get healing from Ash)
[22:21] <DM_ToA> (Druids can't die? Challenge Accepted!)
[22:21] <Kayalia> (I'm 20 / 39… I could be 1 shot killed at any time!)
[22:21] <Stolanimus> (LoL)
[22:22] <Miri> (are we close to time? i don't remember)
[22:22] <Terres> (yeah bring it DM :)
[22:22] <Kayalia> (NOPE)
[22:22] <DM_ToA> (Once you step on the trigger, the trap is tripped and the game ends for the night…no sense in starting this combat otnight.)
[22:23] <DM_ToA> (Even is you're lean,mean merchants of death)
[22:23] <Dylan> (actually no, im not gonna heal Kay, i'm gonna hold onto that)
[22:23] <Kayalia> (Did anyone stay with me above the grate?)
[22:23] <Miri> (miri has stepped on that trigger like 3 times now!)
[22:23] <Terres> Ash i think is up there he is the smart one)
[22:23] <Kayalia> (If those statues come alive, or more gas comes out, I'm toast.)
[22:23] <Miri> (and ash is up there)
[22:24] <Dylan> (ok wife needs router reset because wifi isnt working, gimme a minute to get back)
[22:24] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (I picture a pissed of barbarian jumping on the trap raging “WORK DAMN YOU!”)
[22:24] <DM_ToA> (I'm waiting to make sure that everyone is where they want to be, so I don't have a chorus of 'I'm not there' next week)
[22:24] <Miri> (tell the wife to give us 2 mins cause the game is about to end for the night)
[22:24] <Kayalia> (I am trying to clarify that but not getting many answers)
[22:24] <Ash> (I'm not anywhere near the murderstatues)
[22:24] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (I'm in the bloody pit area… going to die… atleast Xanthos survived a single session lol)
[22:24] <Terres> (So we not doing the fight with the statues? but Ryu dressed up for it and everything)
[22:24] <Ash> Ash is at the entrance)
[22:25] <Miri> (kay and ash are up top, everyone else is in the pit)
[22:25] <Stolanimus> (can we do a battle map?)
[22:25] <Kayalia> (okay. so ash is watching my back hopefully. )
[22:25] <Ash> (Yup)
[22:25] <Xanthos_Beardhand> (actually, it looks like my schedule is finally changing… so my early mondays /should/ be done)
[22:25] <Kayalia> (maps r gud)
[22:25] <Kayalia> (/me pets Ryu)
[22:25] <Miri> (we won't need the map till next week)
[22:26] <Terres> (so Miri steps on the trap, the grates pop opena nd the 4 status summon magic spears and jump in?)
[22:26] * Atreyu (Dylan@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #grovewood
[22:26] * Atreyu is now known as Dylan_
[22:27] <DM_ToA> Miri places her foot on the trigger…
[22:28] <DM_ToA> …with the omnious click echoing in the pit, tonight's session comes to a close.

campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_24_-_9-23-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/10/02 02:27 by ryubasteon