Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_19_-_8-19-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_19_-_8-19-2018 [2018/09/03 00:42] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ When last we gathered, the party braved the jungles of Chult only to run afoul of the Flaming Fists -- a paramilitary organization from the mainland of Toril. Asking if they had the proper documents, our adventurers noted that they were never told to fill out paperwork for the priviliedge to die in a jungle. The Flaming Fist said they were going to commandeer their gear, telling them to \\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ replace it at Fort Beluarian and make sure their paperwork was in order for the next time.\\ 
 +[19:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The stand-off and this episode of "Tomb of Annihilation"​ begins! \\ 
 +[20:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ and begins\\ 
 +[20:01] <May> (for pete's sake I don't remember that... did I miss a session again? -.-)\\ 
 +[20:02] <May> (Or left early, was it..?)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​+Miri->​ (left early)\\ 
 +[20:02] <​@Tolman>​ (thunderstome here. AFK a minute battening down the hatches)\\ 
 +[20:02] <May> (Blech... its cause we start at 9pm and I am using getting to bed around 10pm...)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (could i roll insight to see if those guys are just messing with us to jack our gear or if they really think they have the authority to steal from us)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Maybe with the next adventure, we can start a little earlier?​)\\ 
 +[20:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (go for it, [[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[20:04] <​+Miri->​ (half the year i can't start earlier)\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 insight\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(③)+3 '​insight'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[20:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ugh)\\ 
 +[20:04] <May> (Can I use persuasion to flirt with them or something? lol)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (HAhahaha! You can certainly try)\\ 
 +[20:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh this i gotta see)\\ 
 +[20:06] * Magestar is now known as [[character:​Ash]]\\ 
 +[20:06] * May is now known as [[characters:​Kayalia]]\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+6 Persuasion\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(①)+6 '​Persuasion'​]:​ 7 (*cough*)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (rp what you'll say, then roll CHA)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (LOL)\\ 
 +[20:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well if they didnt want to rob us before now they do)\\ 
 +[20:07] * Miri- gets into a battle ready stance and lights her sword.\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ("​Look,​ lady -- I'm in the midde of the jungle, but I ain't *that* hard up."​)\\ 
 +[20:08] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts Mage armor on himself and readies for battle\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The knight rolls his eyes at Kaylaia'​s "​attempt"​ to flirt. "​Soldiers -- do your duty."​\\ 
 +[20:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i might have case mage armor already when i heard those tools marching through the jungle to us)\\ 
 +[20:09] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] places her hand on her hip and shouts at the men, "Hey, why that attitude? We're useful people, you know. Maybe you could use us? Or me, whatever."​\\ 
 +[20:09] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (^ meant to flirt but just got aggro)\\ 
 +[20:09] * Miri- goes after the '​leader'​ as she goes into a rage.\\ 
 +[20:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (te first soldier who moves to get our stuff gets a facefull of eldritch blasts)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (As [[character:​Miri]] roars and charges -- init!)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+1 init\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑪)+1 '​init'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+4 init\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+4 '​init'​]:​ 16\\ 
 +[20:10] <​+Miri->​ 1d20 init\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(②) '​init'​]:​ 2\\ 
 +[20:10] <​+Miri->​ (ouch)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no ++ on your init?)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​+Miri->​ (nope)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(①)+2]:​ 3 (Better luck next time.)\\ 
 +[20:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[20:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(⑨)]: 9\\ 
 +[20:11] <​+Miri->​ (do i get a round since i started attacking?​)\\ 
 +[20:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hang on... let me get teh list set up)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​+Miri->​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (you should use the auto-list. ​ *shrug* )\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so there was 7 knights, leader and couple of dinos?)\\ 
 +[20:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (o_O)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Is fleeing an option?​)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (1 knight, 1 priestly looking sort, 1 scout, 8 soldiers, 3 dinos)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (ALWAYS an options)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (fleeing is always an option)\\ 
 +[20:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (13 enemies.. we should flee...)\\ 
 +[20:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (unless they drop in 1 hit or something...)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (it was dawn righ, still darkish outside?​)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (but I’m about to get my bear on)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (it was dusk I thought)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (not sure any more, it was during my shift and i thought i was 3rd)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (init below)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2 [[character:​Miri]]\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 3 Soldier 6, [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 4 Soldier 3 \\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 5 Dino 1\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 6 \\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 7\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 8 Soldier 8\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 9 [[character:​Ash]] Dino 2\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 10\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 11\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 12 [[characters:​Terres]]\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 13 Dino 3, Soldier 2\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 14\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 15\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 16 [[characters:​Kayalia]] Soldier 7, Soldier 5\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 17 Acolyte Deadmeat\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 18 Soldier 4\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 19 Knight Deveros\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 20 Soldier 1, Scout Bull'​s-eye\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (… aaaaand … )\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (OK -- [[character:​Miri]] gets a free shot for being crazy)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (And now we die... or something)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (can have map?)\\ 
 +[20:25] * Miri- takes two swings at the head knight person, the first one reckless.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Don't have an encounter map, sorry)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(15, 12)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[20:25] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(⑧)+6]:​ 14\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (first one hits, second one doesn'​t)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​+Miri->​ 2d6+5 slashing\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 2d6(⚂⚁)+5 '​slashing'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[20:26] <​+Miri->​ 2d6 fire\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 2d6(⚂⚅) '​fire'​]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:27] <​+Miri->​ (19 total :D)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​+Miri->​ (also any attacks against me have advantage until my next round)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (and there will be one or two)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] jumps forward, frothing at the mouth and swinging. Caught by surprise, the first blow gets under his plate mail...but the second is blocked by a grive.\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Game battle map is up at:  http://​bit.ly/​battlegrid ​ )\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (ty)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (thanks)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The scout shouts something and takes off.\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (perception to see what he shouted?​)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Rosebud)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (go for it)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​+Miri->​ (do we recognize the scout?)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(③)+3]:​ 6\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Random tangent, you guys prounounce her name like '​kay'​ at the beginning? its actually like ky or kai)\\ 
 +[20:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (well i am rolling like a blind man today)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 1 swings at [[character:​Miri]]...\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (i don’t think that’s an expression. pretty sure blind men roll just as good/poor as a sighted man. hehe)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑥)+1]:​ 7\\ 
 +[20:34] <​+Miri->​ (miss)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (wait-ad)\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[20:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑰)+1]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:35] <​+Miri->​ (that hits)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8+1\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(④)+1]:​ 5\\ 
 +[20:35] <​+Miri->​ (hald to 3?)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (those map squares ar 5' are usual?)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​+Miri->​ (half even)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​+Miri->​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The knight takes the advantage and tries to cut [[character:​Miri]] down...\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+4 adv\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(10, 13)+4 '​adv'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[20:36] <​+Miri->​ (hit)\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8+1\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(③)+1]:​ 4\\ 
 +[20:36] <​+Miri->​ (two, woot)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier #4 shrieks something that sounds like "I serve the Flaming Fist" and swings at [[character:​Miri]]...\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 adv\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(17, 13)+1 '​adv'​]:​ 18\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(⑧)]: 8\\ 
 +[20:38] <​+Miri->​ (ya'll hit like girls :P)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Acoylte Deadmeat holds his action)\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (shhhh, dont say that, DM might decide to give them a bonus_)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[20:39] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] fires her crossbow at the soldier flanking [[character:​Miri]] hoping to get some of the pressure off of her.\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+7\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+7]:​ 19\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (soldier 4?)\\ 
 +[20:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hits -- roll damage)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 3d6+4 piercing\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 3d6(⚃⚀⚂)+4 '​piercing'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (yes #4)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d6(⚁)]: 2\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (sorry forgot my sneak attack leveled up. 14 dmg)\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bolt streaks out from the crossbow and buries itself in the back of the soldier'​s neck. He drops like a sack of flour.\\ 
 +[20:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (nice)\\ 
 +[20:43] * [[characters:​Terres]] yells "​Flaming Fist sent us to deal with you unworthy lot!"​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 7 runs for [[characters:​Kayalia]]...\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (eeep)\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 5 unsheathes his sword and sets himself in front of the Acolyte Deadmeat.\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( wasnt someone else in front of me?)\\ 
 +[20:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (soldier 5, but he his holding his action)\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[characters:​Terres]] moves a bit so all 3 dinos are in his sight and casts "​Command"​\\ 
 +[20:45] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (What'​s the DC?)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Flee"​ (command at 3rd level, 3 creatures)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Hey, [[character:​Dylan]] -- just in time to kill dinosaurs)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (wis save 14)\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 DC 14 Dino 1\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑱)+1 'DC 14 Dino 1']: 19\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 DC 14 Dino 2\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑦)+1 'DC 14 Dino 2']: 8\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 DC 14 Dino 3\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑮)+1 'DC 14 Dino 3']: 16\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (crud)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dinosaurs?​)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​+Miri->​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (merde)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (should i roll init?)\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Two of the dinosaurs shake their heads and snarl. One of them lets out a high shriek and takes off into the jungle.\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (please)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑪)+2]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:48] <​+Miri->​ (3 dinos, 8 soldiers, one scout that ran off, one churchy type, and one knight)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 2 "COME BACK YOU IDIOT LIZARD!"​\\ 
 +[20:48] <​+Miri->​ (oh save we killed one soldier already)\\ 
 +[20:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the aforementioned idiot lizard: http://​www.dinosaur-world.com/​feathered_dinosaurs/​deinonychus_antirrhopus.htm)\\ 
 +[20:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (uh, no thank you for the Deinonychus antirrhopus)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​+Miri->​ (give dylan a link to the map?)\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (sure\\ 
 +[20:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (    http://​bit.ly/​battlegrid ​ )\\ 
 +[20:50] <​+Miri->​ (aah there we go)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (my bad)\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of the remaining dinos rushes, almost knocking down a fellow soldier to snap at [[characters:​Terres]]...\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑨)+2]:​ 11\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Semi-afk, have to help clean something quickly)\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...but he snaps at air as [[characters:​Terres]] ducks under the clicking jaws.\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier #2 runs up and tries to drive a blade in between [[character:​Miri]]'​s ribs...\\ 
 +[20:55] <​+Miri->​ (adv)\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 adv\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(6, 20)+1 '​adv'​]:​ 21 (Yeah, baby)\\ 
 +[20:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] swings at closest soldier\\ 
 +[20:56] <​+Miri->​ (technically he'd have adv for flanking anyways, technically)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 2d8\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 2d8(⑧①)]:​ 9\\ 
 +[20:57] <​+Miri->​ (so 5?)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​+Miri->​ (and that was the crital hit?)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier #2 manages to get a good position and thrusts. His blade strikes her hip.\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (4)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​+Miri->​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] soldier 2 or 7?)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑱)+8]:​ 26\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (2)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚁⚅)+5]:​ 13\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so [[character:​Dylan]] is in front of Stol mapwise?​)\\ 
 +[21:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Another soldier drops -- this one from a newly revealed [[character:​Dylan]]...\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] if you're avaialbe)\\ 
 +[21:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (here)\\ 
 +[21:03] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] commands the plants to envelop and impede his attackers (Plant Growth - movement reduced to 1/4)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (nice !)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (And it keeps going 120' radius, but I don't want to map it all out)\\ 
 +[21:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (did soldier 7 attack dylan?)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (7 just got there i think)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The grass, vines and flowers twine and climb up -- tugging down at the soldiers and the dinos.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Ripping up flora with every step, Soldier 8 tries to make his way to the fray.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One of the dinos tries to attack [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oh i thought i was disconnected oops looking at wrong window lol)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (if soldier7 attacked [[character:​Dylan]] I get a free hit on it with my sentinel feat)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(4, 1)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:10] <​+Miri->​ (hahahahahaha)\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ But with the knight in the way, the attack is unsuccessful.\\ 
 +[21:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Don'​t bite me! BITE HER!"​\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier #3 unlimbers a bow and aims at [[character:​Ash]].\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(④)+1]:​ 5\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The arrow launches out, but hits a limb.\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Soldier 6 and [[characters:​Stolanimus]])\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 6 stands his ground by the acolyte.\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stoly?​)\\ 
 +[21:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] morphs bonus action into a Dire Wolf\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( acolyte was holding right?)\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Flesh and fur twist as Stol morphs into a wolf as tall at teh shoulder as one of the soldiers.\\ 
 +[21:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] attacks the soldier near.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (soldier 7)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+3 adv for pack tactics\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(15, 18)+3 'adv for pack tactics'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (that was +6 actually, sorry)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 2d6+4 bite\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 2d6(⚄⚅)+4 '​bite'​]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (DC13 STR check or knocked prone)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is that that huff and puff and blow your house away wolf or the grandma eating kind?)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Blood runs red and hot down [[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​ throat as his jaws clamp down on the soldier'​s windpipe.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (just to add insult to the injury)\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 DC 13\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑧)+1 'DC 13']: 9\\ 
 +[21:16] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] releases and moves carefully 5 ft to the space between [[character:​Ash]] and [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:16] <​+Miri->​ (more closer to the animals the bad guys rode in LotR)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (weret those turtles?​)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​+Miri->​ (no)\\ 
 +[21:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no -- those were dire wolves.)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- you can finally act)\\ 
 +[21:17] * Miri- takes two swings at the knight, first one reckless.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(11, 8)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i hope you speced into cleave)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(②)+6]:​ 8\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One blow clangs off the armor and the other goes wide as your nerves are still smarting from the blow.\\ 
 +[21:18] <​+Miri->​ (17 doesn'​t hit?)\\ 
 +[21:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (nope)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​+Miri->​ (fudge buckets)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (you can say that again)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Back to the top of the melee ladder.)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (buckets... and buckets.. of fudge. ...)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The count darts behind a rock and takes out his own bow and arrow...\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2 \\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(⑬)+2]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] -- na arrow seems to sprout out of the ground at your feet.\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (uh oh)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 1 lashes out at [[character:​Miri]]...\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+1 adv\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(9, 16)+1 '​adv'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:22] <​+Miri->​ (hits)\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d8\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d8(①)]: 1\\ 
 +[21:22] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] free attacks Soldier 1 as Sentinel\\ 
 +[21:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (pfft...you get what you pay for apparently)\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(16, 13)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 2d6(⚄⚅)+6]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (not sure if the secondary effect of knocking prone applies)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s teeth snap down through the collarbone -- a gout of blood sprays out as arteries are severed.\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (He's dead...)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I don’t think it’s an interrupt, though)\\ 
 +[21:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (gross)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The knight...seeing his forces getting routed...\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "FALL BACK! FALL BACK!"​\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He tries to back away...\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (good thing they have all those plants slowing them)\\ 
 +[21:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] you get an attack of opprotunity)\\ 
 +[21:26] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] growls.\\ 
 +[21:27] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] is now known as StolWolf\\ 
 +[21:27] * @StolWolf growls.\\ 
 +[21:27] <​+Miri->​ (reckless?​)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (no - regular)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6 \\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(②)+6]:​ 8\\ 
 +[21:27] <​+Miri->​ (you know, i haven'​t said lately, but i really hate your dice bot tol :P)\\ 
 +[21:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (do AoO get adv?)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (maybe [[character:​Ash]]es plants make them more slugish too)\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Not usually)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Soldier 5 turns and pushes the acolyte -- "GO! GO!"​\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Kaylaia)\\ 
 +[21:30] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] yells\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Let them flee."​\\ 
 +[21:31] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] dashes around the rock the scout is using and attacks 'em with a warfan.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (bonus action to dash came around from bottom)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(②)+8]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (and miss)\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The scout turns at the last second and dives back to avoid the slashing warfan.\\ 
 +[21:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Scout: "Keep yuor crap, lady! I'm following orders!"​\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] then [[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[21:34] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts Eldritch blast at the knight\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(③)+7]:​ 10\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑪)+7]:​ 18\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ One bolt glances off, but the other strikes him hard...\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d10+2\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(①)+2]:​ 3\\ 
 +[21:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (lucky me)\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The dino near you all roars and backs away.\\ 
 +[21:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (AoO for Stol, [[character:​Miri]] [[character:​Ash]] [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Dylan]] your action?​)\\ 
 +[21:37] * [[characters:​Terres]] tries to slam the dino with his staff\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+3]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Pass on AoE)\\ 
 +[21:37] <​+Miri->​ 1d20+6\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 1d20(⑰)+6]:​ 23\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] whacks it with his staff...\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d6\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d6(⚁)]: 2\\ 
 +[21:38] <​+Miri->​ 2d6+5 slashing\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 2d6(⚀⚅)+5 '​slashing'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:38] <​+Miri->​ 2d6 fire\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]-'​s 2d6(⚅⚅) '​fire'​]:​ 12\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (oops sorry i was scrolled up XD)\\ 
 +[21:38] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at [[character:​Ash]] "What do you mean let them flee, after all this time in this jungle i need someone to unload my frustrations on!"​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 2d6(⚂⚅)+6]:​ 15\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ 2d6+6\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 2d6(⚁⚂)+6]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ (15 hit?)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] smacks the dino on it's snout. [[character:​Miri]] grunts and slams her blade into the monster'​s side. The smell of cooking flesh fills the air as the dinosaur pitches forward.\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "They are doing their jobs, assuming they aren't really thugs. ​ They'​ve learned their lesson obviously."​\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ (sorry I was late seeign the AoO)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah, but at this point, you're really just gilding the lily on this one...)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(14, 7)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:39] <​@StolWolf>​ (11 damage)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​@StolWolf>​ (Wait… NM… I already used my Reaction this round)\\ 
 +[21:40] <​@StolWolf>​ (You only get one reaction per round I think, and I used it)\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Dino 1 -- the last one standing...takes a snap at [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "They are stealing equipment from travelers and leaving them helpless in the jungle. They are probably the reason for those dead ones in the camp we found yesterday!"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20+2 adv\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(2, 3)+2 '​adv'​]:​ 5\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ But -- seeing the others -- the snap is a sheepish one at best\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "And what if we are the ones breaking the law here?"​\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol)\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​They'​ll probably come after us again for revenge if we let them go..." Kaya whispers to herself, "Well, whatever..."​\\ 
 +[21:43] * [[characters:​Terres]] shakes his head "​Requring permission for adventuring,​ i dont think so! Highway robbery is not a job!"​\\ 
 +[21:43] <​@StolWolf>​ (is the dino fleeing?​)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (no but that knight called you mange i believe)\\ 
 +[21:44] <​@StolWolf>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[21:44] * @StolWolf lunges at the knight.\\ 
 +[21:45] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+6 adv bite attack\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(7, 4)+6 'adv bite attack'​]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:45] <​@StolWolf>​ (rats)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Your teeth scrape painfully on the armor. The aftertaste of metal tingles your tongue and gums.\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Doesn'​t look like the dino's fleeing yet)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (sorry but the way those guys tried to rob citing some fake law is really rubbing me the wrong way plus the mosquitos make me a bit on the edge)\\ 
 +[21:48] * Miri- takes a few steps back "are we letting them go? seriously?"​\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (and after we are done with them i vote we find their camp and raze it to the ground and/or marshy sludge whichever case it may be)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The scout pulls out a short sword and drops his bow to attack you [[characters:​Kayalia]]...\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ <​[{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]'​s 1d20(②)]: 2\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ His desperate lunge is wide and unfocused.\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (so it would seem)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Kay\\ 
 +[21:50] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] returns the favor...\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑫)+8]:​ 20\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6+5\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d6(⚅)+5]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (slashing)\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Clapping him on the head with your warfan, you manage to slice open skin above his eye. He hisses and staggers back swinging and wiping at his eyes.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[21:52] * [[characters:​Terres]] casts another Eldritch blast at the knight\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+7\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑱)+7]:​ 25\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑭)+7]:​ 21\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d10+2\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(④)+2]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(④)+2]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Both blasts hit him...\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ He staggers, tripping over a loose log.\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Dylan]])\\ 
 +[21:54] * [[character:​Dylan]] swings at ..\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Why dont you stay a while, you wanted to take a closer look at our equipment!"​\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (dino 1)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Who's wounded badly right now for allies?​)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i think only [[character:​Miri]] took a few swings)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Miri]]'​s been taking most of hte punishment)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (why are we fighting dinos?)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​+Miri->​ (pfft i'm only down 14 points)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (They'​re being used like attack dogs)\\ 
 +[21:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (they attacked us with those flaming knob or whatever guys)\\ 
 +[21:56] * [[character:​Dylan]] uses his spell ability\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 1d20+8\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 1d20(⑭)+8]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (hit?)\\ 
 +[21:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (you hit)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5 + 5d8\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚄⚂)+5 '+ 5d8']: 13\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (lemme try that seperate i don tthink that workd)\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 2d6+5 \\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 2d6(⚅⚁)+5]:​ 13\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ 5d8\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Dylan]]'​s 5d8(⑦①⑧⑧③)]:​ 27\\ 
 +[21:58] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (40 dmg)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (flamining doorknobs?​)\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The dinosaur explodes.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i want to buy whichever spell that was)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ash?)\\ 
 +[22:00] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] heals [[character:​Miri]].\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 3d4+2\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 3d4(⚂⚃⚁)+2]:​ 11\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so [[character:​Miri]] backed away too?)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​+Miri->​ (she did, but hell if she's gonna let ya'll have all the fun)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​@StolWolf>​ (you can stack rolls but just have no spaces)\\ 
 +[22:01] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] then holds fast.\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (if you are wondering btw it is '​divine smit'​)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (smite)\\ 
 +[22:01] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d6+3+1d4\\ 
 +[22:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d6(⚀)+3+1d4(2)]:​ 6\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yeah, the dino explodes)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so dicebot thinks everythign after the space is a comment for the roll)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol are you going to do anything\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (Starting at 2nd level, when you hit a creature with a melee w eapon attack, you can expend one paladin spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the w eapon’s damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot, plus 1d8 for each spell level higher than 1st, to a maximum of 5d8.)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ?)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​@StolWolf>​ (Is everyone fleeing? the Acolyte?​)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​@StolWolf>​ (er, i mean scout)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( if we are not killing them maybe we should take prisoners and interogate them a bit)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (The scout is the only one remaining to fight -- everyone else is trying to quit the field)\\ 
 +[22:04] * @StolWolf lunges at the scout\\ 
 +[22:04] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+6 Adv\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(1, 17)+6 '​Adv'​]:​ 23\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​@StolWolf>​ 2d6+4 bite\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 2d6(⚀⚄)+4 '​bite'​]:​ 10\\ 
 +[22:04] <​@StolWolf>​ (DC13 STR to knock prone)\\ 
 +[22:05] <​@StolWolf>​ (I’d like to try and not kill, but knock down and hover over)\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Kayalia]] -- you see a dire wolf bound up and grab the scout by the calf and pull him down -- almost ripping off his leg in the pricess. A quick chomp and shake to the throat silences him for good.\\ 
 +[22:06] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ D:\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You did double the damage needed...)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (how do I get adv on all my attacks like that? drool...)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (be a good puppy)\\ 
 +[22:07] <​@StolWolf>​ (Pack Tactics)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[character:​Miri]])\\ 
 +[22:08] * Miri- will hold her turn.\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Kayalia]])\\ 
 +[22:09] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] crossbows\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+7 at knight\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (knight?​)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(⑬)+7 'at knight'​]:​ 20\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll damage)\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d6+4\\ 
 +[22:10] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d6(⚃)+4]:​ 8\\ 
 +[22:11] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] lets out a bolt at the Knight and moves for cover.\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bolt sticks out of a gap on his side.\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ([[characters:​Terres]])\\ 
 +[22:12] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a few steps forward and fires another set of blasts\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d20+7\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑮)+7]:​ 22\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑭)+7]:​ 21\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 2#​1d10+2\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(③)+2]:​ 5\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d10(④)+2]:​ 6\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As both bolts of energy smash into the knight'​s chest, blue green flames pop from his eye sockets and he falls dead.\\ 
 +[22:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "You will never rob adventurers again, the rest of you run while you still can!"​\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ ...and they do.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( oh goody i cant wait to see your faces on wanted posters for killing some police sargeant)\\ 
 +[22:16] * Miri- goes up to the knight'​s body and takes every weapon she finds, as soon as it's safe to do so.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Khophus]] is going to feel conflicted...)\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Any papers with him?\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "\\ 
 +[22:16] * @StolWolf walks over to the group, blood dripping from its snout, and sits, licking its paw.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (let me find the treasure guide)\\ 
 +[22:17] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] searches the mangled scout >​.<​\\ 
 +[22:17] <​+Miri->​ (miri just wants every weapon she can find on this knight)\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (darn it we let the only caster run away..)\\ 
 +[22:17] * [[character:​Dylan]] eyes the exploded dinosaur\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Whan you said you like your steak well done, i didnt figure it was like this!"​\\ 
 +[22:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (getting treasure rolled up)\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hmm how long do temp HP last?)\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (until you take a long rest)\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh good, thanks)\\ 
 +[22:25] * @StolWolf switches to licking another paw.\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh wow , at 6th level i get what can be only called cheating)\\ 
 +[22:26] <​@StolWolf>​ (Spell: Cheating)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (Dark One's own luck)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Description: ​ If you don't get caught, you win everything.)\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i get to add a 1d10 or something to my roll if i dont like it and it resets with short rest)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You gather everything together: from the soldiers: 18 cp, 16 sp, 12 sp, 9 gp.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ From a couple of pouches on the dinos: 5 platinum pieces, 15 gp.\\ 
 +[22:28] <​+Miri->​ (what weapons did the knight have?)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ From the scout: 16 cp.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (except for in combat i gues)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ from the knight: bloodied and battered plate armor, a nice looking long sword\\ 
 +[22:29] * Miri- takes the long sword, leaves the armor.\\ 
 +[22:30] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] mumbles to herself after the unpleasant task of searching the corpse. "Oh. Neat. Some copper. Gosh. I'm rich."​\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ 6 electrum pieces from the knight.'​\\ 
 +[22:30] * Miri- will gives the electrum to terres.\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "If I fit in it, I might be interested in that plate armor... after the blood was removed."​\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ total XP 1300\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (the armor looks like it would fit you)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (split 6 ways?)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (yes)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​+Miri->​ (216 xp each)\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ +250 for frightening off one dino.\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (So... 216... )\\ 
 +[22:32] <​+Miri->​ (who gets the 250?)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​@StolWolf>​ (i rounded up. hehe)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (wow scaring the dino worth more than all the senseless killing lol)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Sometimes it pays not to be senseless)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (that'​s added to the total -- 1550 total)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so its 1550 split 6 ways)\\ 
 +[22:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (oh.)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​+Miri->​ (aah ok)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (so 258)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (now to more important things, whats an electrum?​)\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (brings me to like 9681)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (isn't electrum like the step beyond platinum?​)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (electrum is a natural alloy of gold and silver -- step below platinum)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (in minecraft or alchemy electrum is gold+silver mix)\\ 
 +[22:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (copper, silver, gold, electrum, platinum)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (it's the d12 of metals, basically)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​+Miri->​ (how is getting all the other cp sp, etc, we found? ​ and is any going into the party funds?)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (i say party funds and who ever is managing is taking care of beer bills)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​@StolWolf>​ (ep is half a gold)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (apparently I lost track of personal funds cause my sheet mentions none... so I am relying on the party fund)\\ 
 +[22:36] <​+Miri->​ (i am in charge of party funds. ​ So you wanta all of it to go in there?)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​+Miri->​ (well you got the 16 cp off the scout)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (sounds good)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (---> party funds)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (isnt a ranger supposed to handle party funds :)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Those drunkards?​)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​+Miri->​ (the knight didn't have a bag of holding by any chance did he?)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (any papers or orders on those guys at all or they all illiterate) \\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (in my other game we decided the party kitty should be managed by the tabaxi just because)\\ 
 +[22:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] struggles to get the plate mail on properly.\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Knights make this look so easy."​\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll Investigation\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 investigation\\ 
 +[22:40] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑯)+3 '​investigation'​]:​ 19\\ 
 +[22:42] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] finds a rock to sit on and sips from her own waterskin.\\ 
 +[22:43] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] tries to remove any identifying marks off the armor.\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Most of the marks look like they'​re halfway off. You're probably not the first to take this armor from the previous user.\\ 
 +[22:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so according to my maths, we are currently sitting on 11431 exp (some have 250 bonus for first day haggling)or is this wrong?)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Sounds good to me)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (if we got exp last session, I wasn't here for that)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (so we are getting close to level 6?)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​@StolWolf>​ (that’s a good question. if they were in some official capacity, they would have something official)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​+Miri->​ (16k i think is level 6)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I think some of us have some under the table xp awards, so that might not be fully accurate)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes)\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Nothing concerning adventurers,​ some orders about cat people and some random charters"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (gotta grab someting from car afk)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The jungle grows quiet again, the smell of blood and offal manages to temporarily offset teh sweet scent of plant rot.\\ 
 +[22:51] * @StolWolf shakes his head and snout vigorously, blood dropletts flying off.\\ 
 +[22:51] <​@StolWolf>​ 1d20+6 adv\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [StolWolf'​s 1d20(13, 15)+6 '​adv'​]:​ 21\\ 
 +[22:52] <​@StolWolf>​ (+3… so total 18)\\ 
 +[22:53] * @StolWolf stops and growls for a second, then takes slow steps in a direction, sniffing the wind.\\ 
 +[22:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks up and tries to see what the wolf is growling at\\ 
 +[22:54] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] sighs.\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (What is it boy? Timmy'​s down the well? Praise be to the Old Gods! They have accepted his sacrifice!)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Now what?"​\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​@StolWolf>​ ( hehe )\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll perception)\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[22:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(⑯)+3]:​ 19\\ 
 +[22:56] * [[characters:​Terres]] lowers his voice and nots towards a tree "​Goblins"​\\ 
 +[22:57] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] makes a sour face.\\ 
 +[22:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] sighs more\\ 
 +[22:58] * @StolWolf glances and [[characters:​Terres]] and nods.\\ 
 +[22:58] * [[characters:​Terres]] whispers "where there is one there are surely more"​\\ 
 +[22:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As we end this session of "Tomb of Annihilation",​ our adventures look into the middle jungle...and find it looks back at them. Tune in next week to see if the jungle rivers run black with blood!\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_19_-_8-19-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/03 00:42 by ryubasteon