Grovewood Saga

Roll Softly, Hit harder. . .

User Tools

Site Tools


campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_09_-_6-10-2018

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

campaigns:harl_s_mad_temple_delight:session_09_-_6-10-2018 [2018/09/03 00:35] (current)
ryubasteon created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +[20:16] <​Harlequin_J_Goat>​ When last we left, our intrepid band found themselves abandoned in the jungle with no guide and no map -- only the dense green hell of Chult around them...*** and tonights session begins\\ 
 +[20:17] * Harlequin_J_Goat is now known as <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "So we should follow her trail, while it's still fresh."​\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+5 on impending doom\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ i call that averted\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Impending doom as advantage)\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Straight rolls with pluses or min\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ .\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Grrr kittens)\\ 
 +[20:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ dogs rule and cats drool :P\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Straight rolls with pluses or minuses. ​ No adv, disadv, fancy text stuff at the end.)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh ok, thanks)\\ 
 +[20:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (so for dis/adv we'd have to roll twice?)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (also didn't realize the game had started when i made my comment out of ( ) )\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (yup)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (or 2#1d20+3 )\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 2#1d20\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ 2#1 is not a valid number [[character:​Ash]]..\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 2 1d20\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]] throws the numbered heads of dead players (2 1d20) and gets 20 13.\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (k)\\ 
 +[20:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ There, that's the way, no # sign.\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​well...what are we standing around here for?  If we are going to find our guide we best be going, ya?"​\\ 
 +[20:21] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] nods\\ 
 +[20:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( were we not trying to track the guide last time we played?​)\\ 
 +[20:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes -- who's tracking, and is anyone helping?​)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (i will light my sword to use it to help someone)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (I found the initial sign, but didn't make my follow up last I remember)\\ 
 +[20:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (yeah we were looking up some tree or something as far as i remember)\\ 
 +[20:24] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks around for any sign of the guide\\ 
 +[20:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (should i roll investigation or perception?​)\\ 
 +[20:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] whispers "​marshmallow"​ and lights her sword to aid in teh looking.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (investigation)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (Didn'​t I find the trail last session?​)\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[characters:​Terres]] throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+3) and gets 4.\\ 
 +[20:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (jumped into a tree and such)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (oh look a shiney)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (now, we don't have acess to our level 5 stuff until we rest for the night, right?)\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+2\\ 
 +[20:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ [[character:​Ash]] throws the numbered heads of dead players (1d20+2) and gets 14.\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (correct -- you must rest into greatness)\\ 
 +[20:27] * Tolman (Tol@sorcery-ei0la5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:27] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Tolman\\ 
 +[20:27] * {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot ({{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot@sorcery-ei0la5.dyn.grandenetworks.net) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[20:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hi tol)\\ 
 +[20:27] <​@Tolman>​ (ack, sorry)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (hey)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hody Mr T)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​@Tolman>​ (packing. leave for Jamaica in 9 hours)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK>​ Piss off Tolbot! ​ :P\\ 
 +[20:28] * {{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}PK (Overlord@sorcery-6c7og2.cpe.metrocast.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)\\ 
 +[20:28] * Tolman is now known as [[characters:​Stolanimus]]\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (good thing you're getting all this jungle training)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (tough life that tol :P)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (so lost track of time)\\ 
 +[20:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ ( Yes, [[character:​Miri]] someone has to)\\ 
 +[20:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (well, good thing you are keeping us all from enjoying such exotic locales :P)\\ 
 +[20:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (-keeping +saving)\\ 
 +[20:32] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so did we manage to find anything?​)\\ 
 +[20:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Ash]] -- check you PM)\\ 
 +[20:36] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] points at something in the canopy, and says...\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "I think she went back towards the port."​\\ 
 +[20:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[20:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "We should try and follow, unless someone has a better idea!"​\\ 
 +[20:38] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods at [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[20:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (I think I’m still a crocodile)\\ 
 +[20:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, you're still a crocodile)\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "Can he turn into other klinds of animals? Like ones that can track scent or whatever?"​\\ 
 +[20:41] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] points at the crocadile\\ 
 +[20:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "If he's seen it he should be able to.  At least I think that's how it works."​\\ 
 +[20:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Or maybe a bird that can take a look from above"​\\ 
 +[20:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "If not for the tree cover..."​\\ 
 +[20:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] nods\\ 
 +[20:45] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shakes his head at [[characters:​Terres]].\\ 
 +[20:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sounds of the jungle have resumed -- the burbling of the river, the twitter of the birds...the howls of the monkeys.\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] transforms into his elven form.\\ 
 +[20:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] shakes, “blech. “\\ 
 +[20:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “That zombie taste."​\\ 
 +[20:48] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] checks her pack "​sorry,​ no ginger or mints. Can you shift into something that would be able to track our guard better?"​\\ 
 +[20:50] * [[characters:​Terres]] shudders at the thought of snacking ona zombie\\ 
 +[20:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The sun continues it's path into late afternoon.\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Time is a wasting."​\\ 
 +[20:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "We should get to it!"​\\ 
 +[20:53] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ “I have a very keen sense of smell in some form, yes."​\\ 
 +[20:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] grumbles something about missing the hill country\\ 
 +[20:54] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] transforms into a large dire wolf.\\ 
 +[20:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (direwolf 20?)\\ 
 +[20:55] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] bites back the urge to call stol fido, "well, which way we going?"​\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (Keen smell and hearing = advantage on Perc checks using those senses)\\ 
 +[20:55] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] yawns. "Mmm, early afternoon always gets me."​\\ 
 +[20:55] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] lets out an instinctive growl.\\ 
 +[20:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll investigation of you're going to try to track)\\ 
 +[20:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] begins looking and smelling for the awol guide.\\ 
 +[20:56] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Well she headed in the direction of the port, so we should try that first."​\\ 
 +[20:56] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] begins moving back towards the port.\\ 
 +[20:56] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 adv\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(4, 1)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (lol)\\ 
 +[20:57] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (>​.>​)\\ 
 +[20:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] runs to and fro and then gives up.\\ 
 +[20:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Well at least we know the geneal direction"​\\ 
 +[20:59] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs. "We could get lost either way."​\\ 
 +[21:01] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "we could get lost without a guide as well, so i don't know why we aren't pressing on, but there ya go." ​ (don't we have a map?)\\ 
 +[21:01] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] meanders back to the edge of the river, grumbling about how she's an urban socialite, not an explorer.\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( do we know the general direction the guide was leading us to?)\\ 
 +[21:05] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I thought so...)\\ 
 +[21:07] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Stolawolf does seem to have keenest eyes, he should be best equiped to lead us to the camp."​\\ 
 +[21:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gets out the map they were given and looks at it. "Why don't we just follow the map ourselves?"​\\ 
 +[21:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] looks high high up, portish, barely detecting something.\\ 
 +[21:08] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] watches the area.\\ 
 +[21:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] -- if you're going to use the map, roll investigation)\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20+1 investigation\\ 
 +[21:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(10)+1 '​investigation'​]:​ 11\\ 
 +[21:10] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over [[character:​Miri]]s shoulder trying to make sense of the map\\ 
 +[21:10] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gladly holds it towards terres "maybe you can make more sense of this thing? Doesn'​t look much beyond scribbles to me."​\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] roll investigation,​ if [[character:​Miri]] helps ouy, take advantage)\\ 
 +[21:11] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] will help.\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3 adv\\ 
 +[21:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(4, 14)+3 '​adv'​]:​ 17\\ 
 +[21:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "That a'​way!"​ ( i assume i would say and point to a reasonable direction)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ After a few minutes of sorting out spots -- you think you have a pretty good bead on where you were planning on going (the fort? Omu? A good pub?)\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ In the distance you hear something that sounds like groaning and thunder.\\ 
 +[21:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so we go to the fort for a rest i assume for the lvl 5 goodness)\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ ;/////////;'​\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (kitty round 2)\\ 
 +[21:14] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] begins going the way terres points after putting the map back up.\\ 
 +[21:14] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Let'​s pick up the pace whichever way we are going."​\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You head off in the direction of the Fort.\\ 
 +[21:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( if someone told me i would be reading maps and leading a party through jungles i would have smacked him and called him a gnoll)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (hehe)\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The path you're on looks trot well. Little left behind, but it's clear and relatively straight.\\ 
 +[21:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Stol -- you still a wolf?)\\ 
 +[21:19] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (he was still running around as a wolf i presume)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ (yes *woof*)\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ roll investigation at advantage, Stol-it-like-the-wolf\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]]>​ 1d20+7 adv\\ 
 +[21:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Stolanimus]]'​s 1d20(15, 11)+7 '​adv'​]:​ 22\\ 
 +[21:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] moves quickly towards a scent.\\ 
 +[21:23] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Stolanimus]] races 100 ft ahead and 15 ft to the left\\ 
 +[21:23] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks at Stol as he bolts through the underbrush\\ 
 +[21:24] * [[characters:​Stolanimus]] is now known as Stolawolf\\ 
 +[21:24] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] follows, sword out still and lit.\\ 
 +[21:24] * [[characters:​Terres]] prepares to cast\\ 
 +[21:25] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] follows at less than a panic pace.\\ 
 +[21:26] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] might also be around\\ 
 +[21:27] * @Stolawolf stops at a tree, looking onto a scene with three men engaging with another humanoid.\\ 
 +[21:28] * [[characters:​Terres]] gets closer to get a better view of the situation\\ 
 +[21:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] moves closer as well.\\ 
 +[21:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]> ​ You see three people -- all men -- emaciated and not sensing you. They'​re gnawing on what looks like arms and lower legs. A couple of paces away is a grey skin man that is moaning and flailing his way towards the other three. Buried in his skull is some sort of club...a femur with a stone lashed to it.\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (great more zombies)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Canibals... when did we start playing 'The Walking Dead'?​)\\ 
 +[21:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (it aint called tomb of anhilation for nothin)\\ 
 +[21:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so wait are the 3 zombies attcking someone or just eating at eachother)\\ 
 +[21:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (You seem to have stumbled into a jungle picnic)\\ 
 +[21:31] * @Stolawolf moves behind the group, waiting to key off their actions.\\ 
 +[21:31] <​@Stolawolf>​ (behind our group, that is)\\ 
 +[21:32] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] backs up, shaking his head no.\\ 
 +[21:33] * [[characters:​Terres]] steps closer to [[character:​Miri]] getting ready t o take cover\\ 
 +[21:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] stalks along the treeline for cover.\\ 
 +[21:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Anyone sneaking -- roll stealth)\\ 
 +[21:33] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] gives them all a wide birth, moving as quietly as possible so they can hopefully avoid them.\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ 1d20+4\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Kayalia]]'​s 1d20(5)+4]: 9\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ 1d20\\ 
 +[21:34] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Miri]]'​s 1d20(17)]: 17\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[character:​Miri]] steps away, her tread measured and cautious from a life in the wilds. [[characters:​Kayalia]]...well...she'​s an indoor kid. As she turns to stay near the tree line, a twig snaps...and the three men hop to their feet, spears at the ready.\\ 
 +[21:37] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] won't deny she's an indoor kid.\\ 
 +[21:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (how long ago was the fight with the monkeys and zombies?​)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ thirty minutes ago)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​@Stolawolf>​ 1d20+4 stealth\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stolawolf'​s 1d20(2)+4 '​stealth'​]:​ 6\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (just checking if my mage armor is still up)\\ 
 +[21:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (it lasts 8 hours)\\ 
 +[21:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Stolawolf...very much an indoor doggie...skitters and sends more stones bouncing. The men tear their attention between the wolf and the woman.\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "RAS NSI! RAS NSI HARUNA MA!"​\\ 
 +[21:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( so those are canibals that just saw us ?)\\ 
 +[21:41] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] whispers "can anyone tell what they shouted?"​\\ 
 +[21:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (They spotted the wolf and [[characters:​Kayalia]] for sure)\\ 
 +[21:43] * [[characters:​Terres]] is looking for any sign of aggression from them\\ 
 +[21:44] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They'​re not aggresive, but they are startled. The man with the club in his head keeps scootching forward.\\ 
 +[21:45] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] puts her back to a tree. "​frickfrickfrickfrickfrick"​\\ 
 +[21:45] * @Stolawolf stays low.\\ 
 +[21:45] <​@Stolawolf>​ (which is hard for large beast)\\ 
 +[21:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so the guy with the club head is undead or whats going on?)\\ 
 +[21:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​everyone just see if you can get around them, i'll head them off if neccessary."​\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ [[characters:​Terres]] -- roll arcane)\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[characters:​Terres]]'​s 1d20(1)+3]: 4 (Yowza)\\ 
 +[21:47] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] just watches\\ 
 +[21:47] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (ugh second fail today)\\ 
 +[21:48] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Not just a fail...)\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Eww, They are eating that guy!"​\\ 
 +[21:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The three men start baking up, spears at the ready. The groaning crawling man groans again and tries to follow along.\\ 
 +[21:49] <​@Stolawolf>​ (RAW, critical successes/​failures are only in attack rolls)\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "RAS NSI! RAS NSI HARUNA MA!"​\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ They continue to back away, occassionally thrusting their spears to discourage following.\\ 
 +[21:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Maybe the man with the club in his head is a zombie they were killing?"​\\ 
 +[21:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "at any rate it looks like they are leaving, i say we should too"​\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "​Agree,​ not in the mood for another fight"​\\ 
 +[21:52] * @Stolawolf nods.\\ 
 +[21:52] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] begins moving in the direction of the fort once more.\\ 
 +[21:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (I really hate the house ruling of crit success/​fail on skill checks, personally)\\ 
 +[21:53] * [[characters:​Terres]] glances toward the guy they were eating\\ 
 +[21:53] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] doesn'​t.\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You continue on, leaving the primitives to their meal (110 XP)\\ 
 +[21:54] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (is that devided or each?)\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The heat of the late afternoon feels like a towel doused in boiling sugar water and tossed at your face.\\ 
 +[21:55] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (each)\\ 
 +[21:57] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps walking in the direction of the fort.\\ 
 +[21:57] * [[characters:​Terres]] follows\\ 
 +[21:58] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] trudges after the others, looking miserable.\\ 
 +[21:59] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] follows along the middle of the group.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Doesn'​t your fan make a breeze that cools you?"​\\ 
 +[21:59] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ the only saving grace of hte jungle is that the shadows are almost unbroken.\\ 
 +[21:59] <​@Stolawolf>​ (i’m gonna be mostly afk, sorry guys)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (ok)\\ 
 +[22:00] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (brb -- survive amonst yourselves)\\ 
 +[22:02] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (/me slays the jabberwock in single-handed combat, and advances 10 levels)\\ 
 +[22:03] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (/me watches the fight and earns 4 levels by osmosis)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ (now use your strength to power level the rest of us)\\ 
 +[22:04] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (/me watches, using her rage to gain all the abilities of the level 3 totems)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ *back)\\ 
 +[22:08] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (wb)\\ 
 +[22:09] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (o7)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (so on we go to the fort)\\ 
 +[22:11] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The water is swiftly drunk as you travel along the trail. Fresher tracks appear -- the unmistakeable imprint of a shod boot.\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "It looks like we are nearing civilisation again"​\\ 
 +[22:12] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] keeps moving forward.\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Finally, in a clearing is Camp Righteous.\\ 
 +[22:12] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Or serial killers."​\\ 
 +[22:13] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "oh look, a fort."​\\ 
 +[22:13] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] begins to double time towards it.\\ 
 +[22:14] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] sighs with relief at the sight of the camp.\\ 
 +[22:15] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You come upon an abandoned riverside camp strewn with wreckage. The tents are moldy and tattered, and all the permanent structures appear to have burned to the ground. Two intact rowboats are tied off to a short dock.\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Well isn't this nice.  Feels like home."​\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ :\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "This is the fort our guide was leading us to?"​\\ 
 +[22:16] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "It doesnt look inhabited"​\\ 
 +[22:16] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] frowns as they get closer. "Its a bit of shelter and a milestone... but this is not what I was led to believe we'd find here..."​\\ 
 +[22:17] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ North of the camp is a ridge, built into which is an 80-foot=tall stone statue caarved to look like a man with a crocodile on his back. Between the statue'​s feet is a stone archway leading to a dark tunnel. To the left of the statue is a crude animal pen with a small, panicked bird running around inside it. There are no other signs of life.\\ 
 +[22:18] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is a coyote chasing the bird by any chance)\\ 
 +[22:19] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] shivers despite the heat. "I do not like this place. Shall we make camp?"​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "hold on"​\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "We should look around first, i would hate to be awakend by some canibals mistaking me for an all you can eat meal"​\\ 
 +[22:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] approaches the bird.\\ 
 +[22:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] casts Speak with Animals\\ 
 +[22:20] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "What happened here?"​\\ 
 +[22:20] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] asks the bird.\\ 
 +[22:21] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "I too would like to know that"​\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "​Judging from the state of things, it had to be quite some time ago, right? There'​s mold on stuff, and everything..."​\\ 
 +[22:22] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bird stops running when the spell takes hold...\\ 
 +[22:23] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "​Stinky men and bones drove out the shiny stupids. Left me here to peck and die."​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "What did the stinky men smell like, and did the bones walk?"​\\ 
 +[22:24] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (is the bird alive?)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Smell like dead mice and the bones did walk."​\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Yes, the bird is alive)\\ 
 +[22:25] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Let me out."​\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Absolutely. ​ Is there anything else about the men and bones you can tell me about?"​\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Ask how long ago."​\\ 
 +[22:26] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "They slow. They stink. Let me out."​\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "How long ago did they come here?"​\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bird eyes you.\\ 
 +[22:27] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] starts working the lock on the door.\\ 
 +[22:27] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Two blinks of the Great Bird's Eye."​\\ 
 +[22:28] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] points at the moon (if in sight)\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Is that the Great Bird's Eye?"​\\ 
 +[22:28] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bird looks back.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ "Yes. That's Great Bird's Eye. Let me out."​\\ 
 +[22:29] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] puts her sword away and slips a dagger into her hands.\\ 
 +[22:29] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]] opens the door for the bird.\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (roll to open the lock)\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ 1d20+3\\ 
 +[22:29] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [[[character:​Ash]]'​s 1d20(20)+3]:​ 23 (Nailed it!)\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "Thank you for your help.  Go and be free."​\\ 
 +[22:30] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The lock seems tired of being closed, it opened so smoothly with your picks.\\ 
 +[22:31] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The bird hops a couple times clear of the cage, then flies away in a flurry of feathers -- it's song soundling like laughter as it leaves.\\ 
 +[22:32] * [[characters:​Terres]] takes a look at the dark tunel while [[character:​Ash]] is interogating the bird\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "So either 2 days ago, or 2 cycles of the moon, stinky men and skeletons came through here.  I'm guessing the stinky men were zombies, because the bird described them as slow."​\\ 
 +[22:33] * [[characters:​Kayalia]] finds somewhere to sit and takes a sip of her bottle of wine. "It really sort of sinks in how unusual and extraordinary these companions are, when you see one tallking to a bird. Magic sure is convenient."​\\ 
 +[22:33] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The opening is between the two feet of the man holding the crocodile and looks like it does in deep.\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ ( no doors blocking the way, and is the passage like a cave or man made tunel also how deep can i see(being a dwarf)\\ 
 +[22:35] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ You do see what looks like a burned out shrine to the left of the statue 35 ft away.\\ 
 +[22:36] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks over the shrine first then makes a few steps into the tunel\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (No doors blocking it, man made tunnel about 60 ft.\\ 
 +[22:36] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (is it a shrine to any god i recognize?​)\\ 
 +[22:37] * [[character:​Dylan]] ([[character:​Dylan]]@sorcery-3ovrp7.ca.charter.com) has joined #​grovewood\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (hi dylan)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (hi)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (howdy)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ (Welcome)\\ 
 +[22:37] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (sorry traffic and stuff ran over)\\ 
 +[22:38] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (Hey -- they'​re about to defile a temple -- not too late to join in)\\ 
 +[22:39] {{:​campaigns:​stota:​action.png?​nolink&​25|*}} {{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]] calls out to terres "​shouldn'​t we camp for the night before we go off on another adventure?"​\\ 
 +[22:39] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​Probably wise, particularly if there are undead near by."​\\ 
 +[22:40] * [[characters:​Terres]] looks back at [[character:​Miri]] "Not going far just checking for surprises"​\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "ok, but if you die i'm not going in to get you out."​\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (it's just a book, no harm ever came from reading a book)\\ 
 +[22:41] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Kayalia]]>​ "I think we should avoid any new surprises tonight..., but who am I to say..."​ Kaya mutters to herself and takes another sip of wine.\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (brb)\\ 
 +[22:42] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "Maybe this temple is more defensible than just camping ouside"​\\ 
 +[22:42] <​@Stolawolf>​ (back)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ (defiling a temple doesn'​t sound very paladin-like)\\ 
 +[22:43] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ (hey i am wise .... not inteligent)\\ 
 +[22:44] * [[character:​Dylan]] listens\\ 
 +[22:44] <​@Stolawolf>​ (if two hours have passed, I’m elf again)\\ 
 +[22:44] * @Stolawolf looks around the shrine.\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​ooc.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ (back)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (One hour, you're still a throwrug that can't tie a room together)\\ 
 +[22:45] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "And maybe there are a bunch of traps waiting to kill you....but it's your funeral"​\\ 
 +[22:46] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ The shadows of the twilight reach out with dark bony fingers.\\ 
 +[22:46] * [[character:​Dylan]] sighs\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "time to make camp"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​who'​s taking first watch?"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[characters:​Terres]]>​ "i will"​\\ 
 +[22:49] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ (this is a good place to stop, actually. We can pick it up with the first watch)\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Dylan]]>​ "​I'​ll take second"​\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Miri]]>​ "​i'​ll take third"​\\ 
 +[22:50] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​playericon.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[character:​Ash]]>​ "​I'​ll also take second."​\\ 
 +[22:50] * @Stolawolf sets about to scouting the area, sniffing.\\ 
 +[22:51] <​@Stolawolf>​ 1d20+7 adv Perception\\ 
 +[22:51] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​d20.png?​nolink&​25|}}TolBot>​ [Stolawolf'​s 1d20(1, 7)+7 'adv Perception'​]:​ 14\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ Nothing but the scent of the swiftly departed bird, dead person coming from the latrines, smoke from the burt temple...and bubbling from the boats.\\ 
 +[22:52] <​{{:​campaigns:​stota:​dmicon-small.png?​nolink&​25|}}[[players:​harlquin_j_goat|DM_ToA]]>​ As everyone goes to sleep amid the ruins of Camp Righteous -- *** tonights session comes to a close\\ 
 +\\
campaigns/harl_s_mad_temple_delight/session_09_-_6-10-2018.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/03 00:35 by ryubasteon